New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login242658 members (271 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > lorry driver/ vans

See newest message in thread

lorry driver/ vans

*eregedd By *eregedd  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Got a thing for sex in a lorry cabin. Never done it but would love to. Any offers let me know or has anyone done it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've done it once....was horned up driving on the motorway back home one evening, so pulled my pants down to my knees and jerked off whilst driving - not particularly safe but i wasnt driving like a loon. Anyway, drove past this big lorry but then got held up by some other dude coming into my lane and SLOWING down (typical innit) so the truck ended up going past me again. Obviously im still stroking, and catch up again overtaking once more.

I hadn't thought to look, but this trucker must have seen what i was up to because as I got ahead he started flashing his lights at me. So, cottoning on a bit, I slowed down again let him get past me and continued giving him a bit of a show. Anyway, a services sign comes up and he flashes and indicates to signal to go in. The services comes up eventually, and I turned in.

Parked up in the car bit and waited, and he showed up and parked up in the lorry bit. I watched where he parked, then walked over - actually nearly chickened out but as I turned around he opened the door and shouted 'mate, you got a minute?' So I carried on up to the cab and he told me to jump in. As soon as I was in he drew the curtains round the cab, pulled his cock out and said you want to suck this? I was in that cab a good couple of hours and had a fucking ace time - giving and receiving all over the place. Best bit was sitting on the steering wheel and getting fucked from underneath whilst being blown.

Not a bad looking chap either, but I've never done it again since. The whole trucker thing makes me horny though and I would love to meet up with another for some more fun! Heres hoping!

*eregedd By *eregedd  (M)  over a year ago

fucking hell thats hot fella. Wish was me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *penmouth7  (M)  over a year ago

i would love to suck a lorry driver, but how can you find them

i am trucker go all over nothing better than fucking in cab even better if i get stuck up a tv arse

XXX pic...
login to view
By *avegill101  (M)  over a year ago

I love meeting truckers, anyone recommend a good place to meet them?

sub CD likes to suck likes safe A late night A10 A414

Add a new message to this topic