New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login232932 members (282 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > best and worst cottaging/cruising experiences :)

See newest message in thread

best and worst cottaging/cruising experiences :)

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oungtwink4funn  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

What was your best/worst cottaging or cruising experience or best/worst experience meeting someone off this or another site?

Or what bad experiences have people you know had?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oungtwink4funn  (M)  over a year ago

My best was in a toilets quite near me, where there was a hot guy a few yrs older than me, and we went into a cubical and sucked each other off and fucked each other. and my worst was going into a dodgy carpark toilet (not to cruise but was going to cinema with mates and we'd parked there)and i was at urinal and some old fat guy came over to me really close and started wanking himself facing me. I was terrified. What are yours?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

my worst was in an old victorian cottage no longer with us in cardiff, i was in a cubicle with an older guy sucking his cock and heard police questioning other men in the urinal section, i almost bit the guys cock off in sheer fear, me being slender pushed my way through small window ( with the help of a bunk up) which were in each cubicle, ripping my clothes and my body, landing in a bloody rose bush and i landed with another policeman watching me, but i ran like my life depended on it through the park, if im honest he had no chance of catching me as i had fear and youth on my side, i ran all the way home and thought my heart would never stop beating so fast.

Ouch cockermouth!

My best one was a Chelsea supporter who sucked me thru a gloryhole. He was so good that I tingled all over for ages. Oh he swallowed and licked me clean after I shot cum in his mouth.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *axus  (M)  over a year ago

My best was cruising on the wooded area of the town moor. Had one guy sucking my cock and two other blokes licking/sucking my nipples while playing with my arse. I came very quickly and still wank off today thinking about it.Oh to be 25 again!

Another fond memory is being part of a group of 6 or 7 guys standing in a derelict building on the Gateshead side of the river Tyne in one big circle jerk. It was a popular cruising area so as one guy shot his load and left he'd be replaced a few minutes later by a somebody else. That building is long gone to be replaced by a hotel.

*referbi By *referbi   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

the question is what went wrong in the next 22 years texus??? as you say your best experience was getting sucked off on the moors while two other guys sucked your nipples and played with your bum now alas your profile tells us that sucking either way is out and so is anal cant understand why you would want to roll back the years go on get your cock sucked again you know you want too!!!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ohnnyRebel  (M)  over a year ago

best cottaging 1 - altrincham train station - guy sucked me off through a gloryhole - i shot buckets. he swallowed the lot too. it was the first time i'd had a blowjob (yeah I was young sweet & innocent-ish!)

best cottaging 2 - long since gone, sadly missed, old victorian underground cottage in London - can't remember exactly where it was now though. Used to stay in london on business and early hours of the morning would walk over to this place, down the steps into semi-darkness, very hushed almost reverent atmosphere just dripping water and lots of shuffling noises! 1st time i went there must have been 30+ guys in there, various activities going on, well just about anything really! i had guys hands all over me, probing licking touching stroking ... sucked loads of cock and lost track of the number of guys who fucked me - walking down those steps turned me into a right cumslut! needless to say, i spent a lot of time having to work at the london office after that

worst cottaging - lol the worst for me are when I'm really horny, hard knob and gagging to suck sum cock ... and there's no-one around! At least I've never had to climb through windows tho!

best meets - lad from round the corner! lol yeah I didn't know him, met on a website, got chatting, realised how close we were, invited me round (2 min walk!) and had a quick session in his hallway!! next day he walks to mine, we get naked in the kitchen and he fucks me over the kitchen table. the next day he's back at mine, in the bedroom this time, and he makes me cum just by fucking me! The one and only guy ever to do that to me.

worst meets - those that never turn up even though they've promised to. there was one on here, spent weeks discussing it, he was all up for it. I spent an hour in a car park waiting. get home, check on here and his profile had gone between me leaving the house and getting back. maybe he was just shy, but why not say so? But the worst goes to a guy whose profile was quite promising but when he turned up had SO obviously been lying about everything... age, height, weight, hair!! even his pics must have been taken from someone elses profile or from decades before!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *axus  (M)  over a year ago

nothing went wrong - met a great lass who knows I'm bi and is happy to give me all the oral and anal fun I want. I won't risk taking anything unpleasant back to her so it's only wanking for me these days. I couldn't live with myself if I gave her an STD or crabs.

Mmm went to a huge mall tonight... Anyway while in the gents. There was a nice looking young man (early 20's) looking "interested" at the urinals... I chickened out as I wanted to go home but it's nice to know it's still ongoing

were you unwell and feeling a little queer _ast (or not in this case), giving up an available cock sounds unlike you lol x

Ha! It was getting late... And I'm not particularly over interested in cock lately.

not intrested?, or youve had your fill to much perhaps? maybe a dr's note is needed and a strict diet of cock prescribed to get you back on track and to get the pink blood pumping in your veins again

A bit of boredom and lack of naked flesh! I went to the pool today and discovered the communal single sex changing rooms were replaced by a unisex changing village. WTF?! I used to see loads of cocks in my 30 years of attendance!

how vile, did you complain? i would have, how dare they deprive you of looking at other mens cocks! this isnt at a central london pool is it? as i intend on visiting once it gets warm to swim outside.

@ East: "a unisex changing village"? How the bleedin' hell does that work???

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oggyn   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

my worst experience was in a toilet in peterborough,in a toilet long gone,i was watching the urinals from the stall,when a guy noticed me,he called me a pervert,and like a fool i went outside to confront him,alas i did not see his 3 mates,and they kicked the sh-t out of me,not one of my better days.

*uy 2 use By *uy 2 use  (M)  over a year ago

Hi guys , My best cottage fun was a few yes ago I was always in this cottage , Two cubicles with the biggest g/hole I have ever seen , A young guy came next door after we both showed what we had , he pushed his young ass through the hole .

Yes guys thats how big the hole was, I slipped in easy wow wot a fuck he took all I had , then he turned me around and gave me a taste of his cock [up me] after a few mins he wanted more of my cock , Again he got the lot and a good load of my cum inside of him, he was magic .Pete .

*uy 2 use By *uy 2 use  (M)  over a year ago

I cant keep out of cottages , I love the smell

and all the cock you get to see, I have sucked loads , and been sucked good as well. Its my life . I always had this dream of me being a cottage cleaner and me looking after all the guys , Be nice to have a string of guys coming in every day , Id have special clean cubicles for them , so they could fuck and suck all day , I dont mind cleaning up all the cum . Pete .

wish i could find some near me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aninwsm   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

there's a staffed cottage in bristol underground near queens square but the guy who runs it seems to be anti cock fun and makes it hard to get it on... although last week 2 guys seemed to spend the whole of tuesday in the end two cubicles...

My best cottage visit was a few weeks ago, i went to our local toilets and sat and waited for a few mins then heard two guys talking in the next cubical one said that his mate was coming over to meet him so i went outside and stood at the urinal and sure enough he turned up wearing really nice lingre and a coat he stood next to me at the urinal and got his cock out and started to play with it i then bent down and started to suck him he then said lets go in there pointing to the toilet with his mates in so we did as soon as i got in there they were all over me one sucking another kissing me and the other rimming me needless to say they all had there fill of me and my bum was full of thick creamy cum and i sucked them all clean afterwards. I think that the last drops of cum are the tastiest and its so nice to squeeze them out onto your tongue.

my worst was being fucked down in the play room at the blackpool sauna and really loving being watched by 3 other guys,it was quite dark and one of the guys put his cock to my mouth which i gladly took, i looked up and i knew him, well! he was from my local pub. NOT SEEN HIM SINCE

The best; had some great times, the best is still to come, i hope

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ablo  (M)  over a year ago

Well my worse was at a A19 layby being blocked in by some gay bashers, scared myself as my partner had just left, jumped into the car and sped around them with them kicking and screaming abuse, has put me off laybys for life.

Best oh when both of us have saved ourselves for days and the sexual rush after the first long draw of poppers, oh the mind goes into overdrive, mutual unhibited pleasure xxx Pablo

i was in the swing room being fucked at the sauna in chorlton,the lights were dimmed,a guy turned my head towards him and put his cock in my mouth he didnt cum,but when i went into one of the cubicles he followed me in,and i recognised him,he lives across the road from me,and his wife works in aldi,where i shop.this was over two years ago,and i still see him at least once a week at my place.

i was in the swing room being fucked at the sauna in chorlton,the lights were dimmed,a guy turned my head towards him and put his cock in my mouth he didnt cum,but when i went into one of the cubicles he followed me in,and i recognised him,he lives across the road from me,and his wife works in aldi,where i shop.this was over two years ago,and i still see him at least once a week at my place.

The worst experience I've had in a Cottage was a few years back.

I was stood at the urinals casually rubbing my cock when a guy came and stood beside me and got his cock out, He then turned round to me and said in a strange voice "I like cock, i like yours, i wanna suck you until you cum then you can fuck me!!"

A bit blunt I thought, it wasn't until he flashed his cock directly in my direction did I notice it looked like he had dipped it in something sticky and then shoved it into a packet of rice Krispies!!!! Yuk...it had more bumps than an Artexed wall, I made a few excuses and left as quick as I could........

sadly most of the cottages have gone,there were loads in manchester a few years ago,now i cant honestly tell you where there is one.

sadly most of the cottages have gone,there were loads in manchester a few years ago,now i cant honestly tell you where there is one.

By *wimmer123456  (M)  over a year ago

if you like watching old men playing with themselves go into any bookies in glasgow city centre every time i go into the city centre toilets there is alway something happening

there were 6 guys wanking in toilets in cardiff city centre yesterday, all over 60, i didnt join in as they were drawing attention to themselves as per, discretion is not their strong point (unlike their odour)

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *r.Savvyguy    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

hope your not implying that all guys over 60 have an odour as you call it,,were they all humming,,

its the same guys every day in their dirty overcoats spending their retirements hanging round the bogs, sad really. Ive had many fragrant pensioners in my day, i wouldnt touch this lot with a barge pole, it takes 2 mins to wash every day.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aninwsm   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

i was in a bristol park yesterday, the cottage was closed but it didnt stop a guy whos bluetooth name was 25yo pussyboy want and another older guy getting it on in front of it and the older guy blowing his new friend... i stood watching from a very descrete distance..

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ike City   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

The building sites ive been on, there's always writing and crude pics drawn on the toilet cubicle walls.

Also some had holes drilled through them. Blokes used to go in on there breaks with the Sun or Daily Sport or other mags and wank off.

I was wanking once and saw a scaffolder look through a hole he had a mag and was wanking to. I put my cock through and he started to wank & suck me. I pulled out and shot my load onto the walls. I buttoned up and left.

While washing my hands and another bloke entered the cuibicle.

I went outside for a fag and a few minutes later the scaffy also came out.

We just nodded and off we went back to work.

There used to be some great public toilets in Richmond, North Yorkshire with glory holes in all cubicles. My best experience in a public toilet was here after a long bike ride to get there, I spent an enjoyable afternoon sucking and being sucked through the holes. I always found that the fact that the person on the other side was unseen and therefore anonymous was a great turn-on. On this particular afternoon, as I could not stay there any longer as I still had to cycle home, I decided to see how many sucks I could take off different guys before I finally came. I only lasted until the second one!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arlman  (M)  over a year ago

Yes I remember then well and the ones in Nortallerton which are sadly gone as well

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewarksub  (M)  over a year ago

The Best

An entire night with a very well known bondage Dom and photographer. Only ever happened once and is a night I will never forget.

The Worst

Doing a blind meet at a hotel room as Sara, tied up on the bed and the guy started to bareback me and there was nothing I could do to stop him. Then spent the worst month of my life waiting for the test results

XXX pic...
login to view
By *d49michelle   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Remember all the ads on the walls Sue will be here in her undies Wed 10 am did they ever show up ? Not when I looked they didn't

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

Hi Youngstown4fun,,,I am in Swanton Morely Dereham norfolk until January 6th....meet?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *igantopfun   profile verified by photo (M) 30 weeks ago

My worst experience I was face fucking a really hot guy in a cubicle and a group of scallys came in and threw a traffic condover thd cubicle wall, the poor guy sucking me got a bust nose then went outside to confront the wankers and got a good kickin!

The lad gave a good bj though so it wasn't all bad

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sunamiwarrior  (M) 30 weeks ago

Not really a bad experience but funny when I look back. I was sat in a cubicle and could hear a lot of heavy breathing from the other side and could tell he was wanking .. as I put my eye to the hole he shot the lot in my face

XXX pic...
login to view
By *EALTHY COCK  (M) 30 weeks ago

i am in tears reading some of these.

My best experience or experiences is meeting a guy off here that put me and the bf together and all the other friends I've made bad experiences are best left forgotten

XXX pic...
login to view
By *asbax  (M) 30 weeks ago

Best.... very very late out cruising one night, met a young lad who I had sucked a couple of times - asked if he could fuck me, and he did up against his car. Amazing sex.

Worst.... Loads of bad ones, but the worst has to be a guy from another site - not too long ago - chatted a while... Invited him over, he turned up, was exactly as he described. He got his kit off and the smell.... unbelievable. Don't know if it was his arse, his feet, his dick or a combination of all. Literally made me gag. Told him to get dressed and leave. He pestered me with messages for about a week, despite me being a bit blunt and telling him why I sent him away. I mean, there's just no need to be dirty is there?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *asbax  (M) 30 weeks ago

Oh, second worst... again being out cruising, parked up in a layby, a car full of daft lads drove past and threw McDonalds milkshakes at my car. Absolutely covered - had to beg the lad in the nearest garage to let me use the jet wash at 2 in the morning!

*iippa By *iippa  (TV/TS/CD) 30 weeks ago

A few years ago my Sundays consisted of getting up early and cycling across Edinburgh to my ‘cruising triangle’. These were 3 places I would look for cock. I would start in the woods at Marine Drive near the seafront, a great place for older men looking for a wank or to have their cocks sucked. I was happy to oblige. Then I’d cycle to the toilets at Crammond village, although quiet it was sometimes worth the wait as you never got disturbed. Then to the toilets at Granton Square near the docks. A round trip of 3 miles. Granton cottage was an old style toilets smelling of pee, lots of writing on the walls, 2 tiled and wooden cubicles with peep-holes. A cocksucker’s paradise. One warm summer Sunday day I cycled here after drawing a blank in the woods. There was one guy at the urinal. Shorter than my 5’ 5” swarthy, stocky and I have to say a bit rough looking but he was stroking a nice cock. I noticed he had a carrier bag under his arm. I was wearing cycling shorts, loose top and my favourite pink panties. I had to slip my shorts down to pee and he saw my panties. He sidled over and asked in what seemed like a foreign accent if I liked his cock. I nodded meekly and he grabbed my arm and pushed me into one of the cubicles. I was a bit scared as I thought he might be violent. He took a black leather mini skirt from the bag and told, no, ordered me to put it on. I took my shorts off and slipped the skirt on. I felt so horny watching him stroking himself. He pushed me to my knees and said “you suck”.

I almost came.

His cock smelled musty and had a tangy taste as if he’d been wanking earlier. He stopped and took a pee. I watched the stream of piss all over the seat. Then he pushed his cock into my mouth. I could taste the pee as I licked his shaft and balls. The air was very warm in the cubicle and the smell of him excited me. It was lovely. I felt such a slut wearing only panties and skirt. He handed me a condom and told me to “put on cock” in his rough accent. I guessed he might be a sailor from one of the many ships docked nearby. I could see a droplet of precum on his cockhead which I licked before slipping the condom all the way down his thick shaft.

I knew then that he was going to fuck me. He made me bend over the toilet. I could smell the pee stained wooden seat. He pushed the skirt up around my waist and pulled my panties down. He spanked me hard, grabbing my tits, calling me “you a dirty bitch” I think this is what turned him on.

We had a bit of a scare when we heard loud voices at the urinal, fearing it was attendants or worse police but it turned out to be bus drivers taking a leak as this was a change-over for them. Once they were gone he tried to fuck me but I was a bit tight after the scare. I felt him spray something up my bum. It was tingly but I felt myself relax. Then his thick cock probed and slid up my bum. I was surprised how easily he entered me. He grabbed my thighs and began to fuck me hard. I could feel his balls banging against me. He began thrusting harder calling me “a fucking slut I fuck you good” and after a few minutes withdrew. I thought he had cum but I was soon on my knees again as he pulled the condom off just in time to shoot thick wads of cum all over my face. He then made me lick him clean.

My bum was throbbing from the spanking and the hard fucking and I felt drained. As he pulled his jeans up he ordered me masturbate in front of him. I shot my load almost immediately. He then told me to stay put for 10 minutes. He opened the door and left. I thought he would come back with a friend or to fuck me again, I hoped so. At least come back for the skirt. So I took it off put in back in the bag and waited for a while but he never came back. I left with the skirt which I still have and wore many times in the woods at Marine Drive.

I have to say that was the best toilet sex I ever had. I went back many times but never saw him again.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cotsfella  (M) 30 weeks ago

Hey piipa.... Me want my bloody skirt back! Only joking but I do want to see you in that skirt....marine drive you say??

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cotsfella  (M) 30 weeks ago

Hey piipa.... Me want my bloody skirt back! Only joking but I do want to see you in that skirt....marine drive you say??

Best of all was a tall slender older biker guy, all in leathers. He had an enormous long slender cock and when he offered to fuck me I refused because of the size of his cock. He said he would take it easy and let me take charge and because he was so incredibly attractive and persuasive I agreed. True his word he did give it slow and gentle and I took the lot to completion. I saw him several times after that and I think I developed a crush on him but eventually he disappeared but it is a very fond memory.

The worst was a really nice guy who fucked me when I was late teens (pre Aids, so raw). Sadly I must have eaten something that disagreed with me and when he pulled out his cock was coated. I was so embarrassed, understandably he wasn't impressed at all but seeing my reaction just cleaned up and left. Taught me to be extra careful about cleaning out and, thankfully has never happened since.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ANINTROUSERS    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 30 weeks ago

I once fucked a Spanish lad and he started to vomit as I was pounding him,he ran to the toilet and spewed up,it was a right turn off,i felt sorry for him because he was very embarrassed about it.

*opesquire By *opesquire  (M) 30 weeks ago

I was asked by a hard-up Spaniard once to pay him after we had fucked in the wooded cruising ground near Sitges.I laughed and walked off.That's not my worst experience though!!

My worst experience was fucking a guy at a cruising ground during a Summer a few years back.I could smell what smelt like manure fertiliser and just thought the farmers were tending their fields.Low and behold,it was a stench emanating from the arse below my nostrils.I pulled out only for the condom to be caked in a green grass like substance.I wondered whether I had been fucking a grazing herbivore!! Ewwww!

Here's a tip.....always carry tissue with you and use a slice or two to get hold of the condom base before pulling it off as ones pubes can get dirtied up too!

XXX pic...
login to view

I always carry condoms, lube, wet wipes, toilet roll, bottle of water, mop and bucket and a towel. Plus a black sack to tidy up after. Not forgetting body spray and mouthspray and of course the obligatory piece of chalk!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ANINTROUSERS    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 30 weeks ago

"I always carry condoms, lube, wet wipes, toilet roll, bottle of water, mop and bucket and a towel. Plus a black sack to tidy up after. Not forgetting body spray and mouthspray and of course the obligatory piece of chalk!!"

What's the chalk for ?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ub4groups  (M) 30 weeks ago

Best was this on night last summer at Broxton woods. Went into the field at the back of the woods followed buy one guy who soon had his cock in my arse. Within a minute of that I had another guys cock in my mouth and soon after two other guys wanking waiting their turn! Got fucked by all four in the end! Never really had a bad experience but then I am a very sub slut.

XXX pic...
login to view

"I always carry condoms, lube, wet wipes, toilet roll, bottle of water, mop and bucket and a towel. Plus a black sack to tidy up after. Not forgetting body spray and mouthspray and of course the obligatory piece of chalk!! What's the chalk for ?"

What's the chalk for??? Hahaha very good

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 30 weeks ago

"I always carry condoms, lube, wet wipes, toilet roll, bottle of water, mop and bucket and a towel. Plus a black sack to tidy up after. Not forgetting body spray and mouthspray and of course the obligatory piece of chalk!! What's the chalk for ?

What's the chalk for??? Hahaha very good "

I'm probably being unbelievably stupid but I didn't get the chalk bit either

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

Without a doubt my best experience was my first. I had answered a call of nature and was surprised and excited at what was going on in this underground toilet: I did not realise this sort of thing went on.

I left but it had a pull on me, I would go often heart pounding as I descended the stone stairs, stand pretending to pee then run if someone made eye contact.

Eventually one day I descended and the place was empty, I stood as usual with my cock out and before long i heard footsteps and a middle aged man appeared and stood about four foot away from me at what can best be termed the trough.

I was trembling with excitement, he approached me stroking himself and I turned to meet him and at last i was doing it playing with another man. He was so gentle and realised I think it was my first time ( perhaps he had noticed me running scared)absolute bliss.

I really don't have a major bad experience other than the frustration of waiting and nothing happens or the totally off putting lack of personal hygiene that some people have.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sunamiwarrior  (M) 25 weeks ago

"I always carry condoms, lube, wet wipes, toilet roll, bottle of water, mop and bucket and a towel. Plus a black sack to tidy up after. Not forgetting body spray and mouthspray and of course the obligatory piece of chalk!! What's the chalk for ?

What's the chalk for??? Hahaha very good

I'm probably being unbelievably stupid but I didn't get the chalk bit either "

==

Confession time. I don't really carry a piece of chalk .. I added that for comic effect lol.

And while I'm in a confessing mood the mop and bucket were a slight exaggeration .. wouldn't fit into my manbag

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sunamiwarrior  (M) 25 weeks ago

"Without a doubt my best experience was my first. I had answered a call of nature and was surprised and excited at what was going on in this underground toilet: I did not realise this sort of thing went on.

I left but it had a pull on me, I would go often heart pounding as I descended the stone stairs, stand pretending to pee then run if someone made eye contact.

Eventually one day I descended and the place was empty, I stood as usual with my cock out and before long i heard footsteps and a middle aged man appeared and stood about four foot away from me at what can best be termed the trough.

I was trembling with excitement, he approached me stroking himself and I turned to meet him and at last i was doing it playing with another man. He was so gentle and realised I think it was my first time ( perhaps he had noticed me running scared)absolute bliss.

I really don't have a major bad experience other than the frustration of waiting and nothing happens or the totally off putting lack of personal hygiene that some people have."

Nice one

*herry picker By *herry picker  (M) 25 weeks ago

MY worst was Many years ago , i was in a cottage local to me ( about 3 mins drive away from home ) on a sat afternoon , when a guy came in , not bad looking ,looked like a decorator from his paint spattered clothes but he absolutely REEKED of cigs & beer ( I smoked @ the time but it still put me off ) & his knob was all cheesy , & he wanted a bj ,unfortunately i "heard someone coming in " & legged it back to my car ,

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rdell  (M) 25 weeks ago

tsunami's comic comment is not that far off. I knew a guy many years ago who always took a cloth and a bottle of Dettol with him in the car,so that he could wipe the glory hole before he put his dick through. Whether it really was worth while I don't know,but he said he always felt better from doing it.

*alsarus By *alsarus  (M) 25 weeks ago

"tsunami's comic comment is not that far off. I knew a guy many years ago who always took a cloth and a bottle of Dettol with him in the car,so that he could wipe the glory hole before he put his dick through. Whether it really was worth while I don't know,but he said he always felt better from doing it. "

m my most heart pounding experience was many years ago, when a uniformed copper came in, when they walked the beat alone.

i was about to flee in terror, when he said something like, in a whisper, it,s ok. and then proceeded to lead me into a cubicle, and he was hot hot hot.

tall dark handsome with a big cock. took me a few mins. to relax, i was shaking like a jelly, once i,d calmed down it was great. after, he said to me be careful in future, i was about 21 when that happened, i,ve never forgotten the whole thrill of the encounter.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *iganDrew    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 25 weeks ago

Not a bad or worst but mildly amusing. I'd had a few beers one Friday night, and went to see if there was any action in a local cottage. Went in and there were a couple of other guys there, but just standing around. A few minutes later a guy, I would say in his early twenties, came in and copped a feel at evryone. Well next thing he’s knelt on the ground, my pants are round my knees and he’s got my cock in his mouth. The inevitable happened, I shot my load. Ok, nothing unusual there then. The young guy spat my cum out and protested that, “I should have warned him and he wasn’t expecting that to happen”. (Add your own expletives in that sentence). I nearly wet myself laughing when one of the other blokes said “Occupation hazard son, when you’re sucking dick”. Didn’t see him there again. Cottage now long closed down.

*aylor99 By *aylor99   profile verified by photo (M) 25 weeks ago

Worst experience............. Having fun in a cottage with a very nice young black lad...........we got as far as sucking each other's dicks (he had a lovely dick I have to say) when suddenly, from nowhere, we were surrounded by police. They'd been watching us from some room and promptly arrested us. Not a pleasant memory.

Best............ Met a guy in a cottage in Birmingham, who took me to another cottage that was a bit more secluded. As I was sucking his cock, he pulled out and shot a huge load over my face. First time anyone had done that and I left there with a bigger grin than the Cheshire Cat.

*ee Harvey By *ee Harvey   premium paying member (M) 25 weeks ago

best was a guy completly filling my mouth with spunk and im not sure about listing the worse as i have posted it on a forum before and it made some guys sick

*alsarus By *alsarus  (M) 25 weeks ago

"best was a guy completly filling my mouth with spunk and im not sure about listing the worse as i have posted it on a forum before and it made some guys sick "

i,m intrigued,dying to know the worst.lol. i,ve got a strong stomach.

*7345 By *7345  (M) 25 weeks ago

@lee

Now I'm intrigued...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rtist  (M) 25 weeks ago

My best was my first, over 50 years ago. I used to like reading the stuff on the walls of the local cottages; there were some quite long and detailed stories! Anyway, I was in one of these and a youngish bloke came in, we went into the only cubicle and he sucked me off. The point is, it was the first time I'd ever properly come, and the feeling was indescribably intense and wonderful. I can recall the experience as if it were yesterday.

The worst was when I picked a guy up in a cottage and we went in my car to a secluded spot in Alexandra Park in North London. It was late at night and pitch black. We stripped off in the car ( not easy in a Morris Minor,) and were getting down to it when a police car pulled up alongside. We just about managed to get some clothes on before we were separated and questioned. We we're let off with a caution, thank god. I was more scared than I've ever been before or since!

*ee Harvey By *ee Harvey   premium paying member (M) 25 weeks ago

"best was a guy completly filling my mouth with spunk and im not sure about listing the worse as i have posted it on a forum before and it made some guys sick

i,m intrigued,dying to know the worst.lol. i,ve got a strong stomach. "

ok here goes ---when i was much younger i picked a guy up cottaging he said he was a trucker and was parked outside. It was at the time the yorkie bar adds were popular, he was really hunky /fit and the thought oF his big truck was a massive turn on. So i asked him back to my place anyhow we gets into his truck and head to mine which was only around five mins away. We were groping each other all the way to mine so by the time we get there we were both hard and eager. We get into the house go straight to the bedroom and virtually rip each others clothes off. After all the usuall kissing, sucking ect i told him to turn over so i could rim his hole to get him ready for fucking. So he turns over and i pull his arse cheeks apart and i kind of recoiled in horror as there were hundreds of tiny white worms all writhing about. So that was it i jumped off the bed and said id had too many poppers and felt sick and asked him to leave, i later found out they were threadworms it still creeps me out now

By *aubles  (M) 25 weeks ago

Eww! I just brought up some of my dinner

*aylor99 By *aylor99   profile verified by photo (M) 25 weeks ago

So he turns over and i pull his arse cheeks apart and i kind of recoiled in horror as there were hundreds of tiny white worms all writhing about. So that was it i jumped off the bed and said id had too many poppers and felt sick and asked him to leave, i later found out they were threadworms it still creeps me out now

Shouldn't that be on the rate my threadworms thread ??

*h23.. By *h23..   profile verified by photo (M) 25 weeks ago

After reading this, I'm thinking of turning straight

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onderwank   profile verified by photo (M) 25 weeks ago

The good ones are sexy as hell and the bad ones are just plain NASTY.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uietone11  (M) 25 weeks ago

My worst was in a layby near the A666. Stood near a car watching the driver get his huge hard cock out and indicated I should get in his car. Well it would be rude not too. But when I got in the car the stench of B.O. and stale cigs was horrendous. I don't think he'd seen a shower in weeks. I was desperate to swallow a load but I couldn't bring myself to Su k him. Made my exscuses and left. Bloody annoying !!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amey   premium paying member (M) 25 weeks ago

My worst was at the watertower in Bristol,a few years back. I walked up the road to go in and noticed a car with a man and woman sat in it, parked up. I should have trusted my instincts, but my willy was in control. There was no result on my first visit, so I left. A few mins later I went back and, as I came out, the man in the car stepped out and started crossing the road heading straight for me. He was waving something at me, which turned out to be a police badge. He asked me to accompany him to the car, and I just said 'do I have to', and he said 'yes'. As you can imagine I was shitting myself. He then produced an _rtist's impression from the car and said 'you look like a regular visitor round here, have you seen this man?' I said I hadn't, and the cop said that some people had said he looked liked someone from Brookside (mullet hair and tache). It turned out there'd been a female sexual assault in the area, and they were appealing for witnesses. He asked me for my name address and phone number, and I gave him false details. It was then I realised I hadn't switched off my mobile and hoped and prayed it wouldn't ring. That's all they wanted. They could see I was cottaging, but didn't even mention it. I haven't been so relieved in my life.

*ol58 By *ol58   premium paying member (M) 25 weeks ago

Dartford heath used to be good until one day four guys, probably in their early twenties, approached me in broad daylight. They were obviously looking for trouble and knew what went on there. I feel to this day that the only thing that saved me was that I portrayed my tough-boy stance and brazened it out. I'm no push over, but four of them would have been too much of a handful. They had got too close and I didn't see them coming till it was too late (I was sitting on a bench). After some conversation, they decided to leave me alone and walked off. I waited for them to get a fair distance then, when the time was right, I got up and walked as casually as I could in the other direction. Luckily I did, I glanced over my shoulder and noticed they were coming back. I walked around the bend in the path and as soon as I was out of sight, I legged it. I covered two hundred yards then melted down into the undergrowth. They gave up in the end but I waited a further twenty minutes hidden in the undergrowth before I made my exit....in the opposite direction. A close shave by any standards. What saved me, I think, was that I was wearing green that day and thus couldn't be seen in the undergrowth. Had I been wearing bright colours, I wouldn't have been so camouflaged. That, and the fact that I don't look like a push-over meant a sticky situation didn't turn nasty. Nevertheless, I was quite worried at the time, I just didn't show it.

*eeking no 3 By *eeking no 3   profile verified by photo (M) 25 weeks ago

Cottaging is how I used to pick up lads years ago and often there was no choice. One day I was in need of a good empty as feeling horny as fuck. I had a cock ring on as could never get there in a condom without. Anyway normally pretty choosy who I went with had to fancy them but on one day no one much was about. This ugly lad was in a lock up and I looked through the glory hole, it was a bit dark and I took a few looks before deciding to leave it as not my type at all. He was far from pretty bless him, anyway I went outside to the park next door to the cottage in North Woolwich, Sadly long closed. The lad came out after me I tried to ignore him, what a stuck up cunt i was.. Anyway as no one else was about I thought what the fuck he obviously wants it and I need to dump a load. He said we could go to his place so I conceitedly said, well lead the way and leave the door open after you Ill follow at a distance. Anyway I did follow the lad and he did as I said, I went into the flat in a block. It was spotlessly clean and the lad was waiting stark bollock naked for me inside. He showed me the bedroom and i dropped my 501 jeans I had nothing on under except my cock ring. The lad immediately got down sucking me like there was no tomorrow and using his mouth put a condom on my hard cock, spat on his own hand and lay back legs in the air mositened his own boi hole ready. I didnt want to kiss him or look at him particularly so I flipped him over and rode him doggy fashion hard, he took it like a trouper all he gasped was Yes Yes as I fucked him hard and without so much as a single care about if I was hurting him or not. His own little cock had soon shot a load out all over the sheets as I fucked him from behind. He could not take the pounding or my weight so ended up flat on his face in his own cum on the sheets as I rode him hard. I actually enjoyed being so domineering and forceful and I had a great hard fuck in his little tight hole. He was actually good and tight and being cut I like a bit or friction. I fucked him so hard I split the condom and collapsed on him spent after pumping my load into his tight arse hole. I pulled out as soon as I realized and dribbled cum as I pulled the condom off. He turned around and licked me clean in a gentle manner worshiping my cock. Then he said, Thank you sir!

I was a bit taken aback and pulled up my jeans and left. I wish I had not left in such a hurry or been so conceited as to walk away. I often think afterwards what a great little slave he would have made and was probably the only lad who has ever thanked me for fucking him so hard. My loss he may not have been beautiful to look at by but God he was a good fuck! I often look back and remember the pure lust and his cheerful thank you..

XXX pic...
login to view
By *w_panda  (M) 25 weeks ago

My horniest cottaging experience was in a train station toilet at Manchester airport a young oriental looking guy stroking his cock at the urinals. He followed me into a cubicle and fucked my tight arse with his slim cock. My 1st ever cock in my arse had been top until then I was that horny stopped at another cottage on way home and got sucked through a glory hole.

Close second whilst shopping with the mrs went into public toilet just for a pee guy stood next to me stroking his hard cock finished my pee with semi on. He saw my cock dropped to his knees and sucked me and swallowed my load lasted about 30 seconds as knew mrs was waiting outside.

No real bad experiences as i get something from all meets good or bad.

*rad123 By *rad123  (M) 25 weeks ago

Hate the smell of dried piss

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tuffer  (M) 25 weeks ago

My horniest was on the night train from Copenhagen to Arhuus, nice cute lad was on train when we boarded at Copenhagen (me and the no ex bf), got chatting with this lad after bf had gone to sleep, ended up banging his tight little ass in the loo, nearly caught by the conductor too, the ex still doesn't believe me eve know and that happened in the last years of the previous century

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ream4u  (M) 21 weeks ago

My best cottagin ever was not one time... but it was when I was very young... just 16 and I had to pee. I went into a cottage in the centre of my city (Arnhem/Holland).

At that age I drove a moped. I went in for a real piss... not knowing what was going on there. When pissing I inhailed the heavy smells... I actualy liked them. as I looked down in the wall urnal I noticed loads of sticky/creamy slime... and after closer looking reconized as cum. at that time a much older slim guy cam in standing next to me got his cock out and started slow wanking... not pissing... looking at me and my cock. He was clearly into it and before I knew he grabbed my cock and wanted to wank me. I wass shocked and ran out.

I didn't leave because I wass exited. He stayed in giving me signs to come back in. I did not. After a while he left and I went back in to find a load of fresch thick cum splatered over the urinal. I got so horny... and for the first time I stuck my fingers out to feel the cum... it was a massive load and my fingers got very sticky. I then took my cock out and started to splater my cock/knobhead with that cum pusching it under my foreskinn. I then started to wank... and saw that that cum was getting very sticky and white like cream. I wanted to shoot my load so I went into one of the cubicals... to have my wank. I didn't noticed that it had a large Gloryhole. After a moment I noticed a movement on the wall... and as I looked I saw 2 fingers rubbing the hole... signing me. I was sooo horny and hard... I took a dare and stuck my cock for the first time through a gloryhole... still covered with cum.

my cock was instandly swallowed by a hot and warm mouth! That wass my first blowjob from a guy. From that moment on gloryholes and public toilets and cum became my fetisch. The the guy on the other site cleary did not mind that my cock looked dirty... and clearly wass smelly. He just ate it. After a while enjoying my BJ... he stoped... nothing happend for seconds.. and I was in need of unloading. He then came back and I feld his warmness again.... evem more hot and even better sucking. He bagan to realy pump/milk my cock... and I didn't take long to feel my orgasm popping up like thunder. I started to move more with my hips so he would notice me shooting my cum.... he did not move and just kept on milking me. So I unloaded full.... and hard in him. seconds after enjoying the feeling I pulled back.... AND I GOT MY SURPRIZE!!

I fucked not a mouth but his slopy ass!! my cum wass dripping out! I wass flabbergasted about hta feeling... It was just mindblowing horny and sleazy sex I had with a complete stranger.

I am still fully hooked on gloryholes.. shame that the are getting less and less.

By *uckslutty  (TV/TS/CD) 20 weeks ago

Cream4u that was a great first start, and lucky that the Netherlands had some gloryholes too. Don't know if there are many still there in the country, but would make a good trip!

I had a similar experience, having dressed from when I was very young, and partly dressing all of the time, usually under outer clothes. There was a portacabin block of loos in my area, and I went in one day, after college. Sat down and looked at some of the stories and drawn pictures on the walls, and got very horny. Some paper stuck on the wall started to move, and surprised me, so I pulled it back. A guy was next door, and he made a similar gesture with his finger, and eventually realised what he meant, so slid my cock through, around the side of my panties. It was awesome, having never been sucked. I was a bit dizzy, getting closer to cumming, so pulled back. He then stuck this huge cock through, so I put my mouth around it. It was a bit awkward at first, and I didn't know if what I was doing was right.

He pulled back, so I slid my cock back through - we repeated this a few times. He eventually said - there was noone inside but us - put your panties and ass against the hole. I did, and felt a little painful as his fingers felt my cheeks and into my hole, then his cock started to penetrate me, it got a little more difficult. After a while I pulled off, thinking that getting fucked, which I'd thought about quite a lot, wasn't going to be really possible for me very much, as I was so tight. So I sucked him again, then tried it back in my ass, and this time he properly thrusted completely into me. After a while, I heard him slam the wooden wall loudly as he got faster, and made a grunting noise. He'd shot his load right into me, I found, after he pulled out, and I fingered myself and tasted it.

We met at that hole quite a few times in coming weeks, till he moved away from the barracks that he was stationed at, and I was really upset, as I'd given him my virginity.

I was hooked on cock and gloryholes, and have been ever since. As said, there aren't enough now, either because the people who used to make them have died out and us younger ones expect others to make the effort, so we can all have fun - something for nothing!

I do go to the odd tgirl place with gloryholes, and still get that buzz as tranny hungry cock devours my ass, after getting a now expert deep throating. Nothing beats the real public ones though, where I'd sneak into the gents, fully dressed with a hoody etc, and getting random anonymous hard cock, sometimes a queue of them, after the other. Now I take a bottle of poppers, sometimes sharing them with the lad next door, as this heightens things a fair bit.

Bring back our gloryholes!!! Needs more of us to make them.

Add a new message to this topic