New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364851 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Meet requests > Caravan site Shower Block

See newest message in thread

Caravan site Shower Block

XXX pic...
login to view
By *heNakedGardener   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Staying in Cromer at Sea Croft from Thursday. Would love some mutual fun, whilst visiting the showers, anyone any advise or experience to share?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *reeloader   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I have just come back of holiday and there were two men having a lot of fun in the shower next to me very horny it was I felt like asking to join in but instead I wanked my self off to the noise

XXX pic...
login to view

I think if I’d have been you, I’d have been very tempted to ask if I could join in.

XXX pic...
login to view

Bump

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antsdownready  (M)  over a year ago

On the camp sites that I've been to I've found it Best to leave the lock off the door and the door slightly open. If anyone who would like to join you they can just push the door to see you in all your glory. I've been joined a couple of times like this and the best part is the wife can't walk in on you.

XXX pic...
login to view

I like this idea, if I have the confidence I’m going to try it - thank you.

By *ucgy  (M)  over a year ago

Lucky guys, it's never happen to me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uff_boy  (M)  over a year ago

Makes me want to buy a caravan again

XXX pic...
login to view

"Lucky guys, it's never happen to me"

Well if you get over t Cromer whilst I’m there it certainly could mate!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornyfucker76  (M)  over a year ago

I'm at golden square campsite in Yorkshire this weekend for a few night.... Would appreciate the opportunity for an assisted shower....

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orny Fisherman  (M)  over a year ago

I use a couple of dating apps while on camp sites to see if there is anyone looking then arrange to meet in toilet blocks sitting on a big site near cleathorpes last year we were camping and had a guy from a caravan meet me couple of times in the toilet block late night loved sucking me.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ickMann  (M)  over a year ago

Thought I was alone in hoping to have anon sessions on campsites - hope to bump into you one day. Off this weekend but not booked yet - weather dependent in tent !

XXX pic...
login to view

I’d certainly be happy to bump into any of you guys, whilst showering.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cant wait for september to arrive then I can get out and about in the caravan.

XXX pic...
login to view

"cant wait for september to arrive then I can get out and about in the caravan."

Why wait till September? Have you a holiday planned, if so where?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *unny69  (M)  over a year ago

Just been camping in my motorhome to KRK in Croatia and whilst having a shower noticed a small hole into next cubicle

So decided to have a peep. Was watching the guy washing himself for a couple of mins and thought hes washing his cock quite a lot.

He started to get hard and was doing a couple of wanna to his growing cock. He then bends down and his eye appears at the hole. So I stand up and wank my cock for him to see.

I bend down again for another look at his cock which is now rock hard. He is wanking it quite fast and I getting horny as hell

He looks through the hole again so I show him my arse and push a finger up it for him to see. I'm enjoying my self and hoping he might join me in my cubicle.

I look through the hole again he stands up shows me his cock wank it a couple of times and shoots a huge load of cum. So fucking horny.

I didn't see his face but loved the show unfortunately I didn't see him again.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atics  (M) 16 weeks ago

Going to South Cliff in Bridlington in a couple of weeks. Maybe looking for a little shower fun

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ick1096   profile verified by photo (M) 16 weeks ago

I once went to Olton park to watch BSB, I went for a shower, when I was in the shower block and just about stripped off the cleaner walked in, he was in his late 50's and fit, he started mopping and I stud there waiting for him to finish, I had a bit of a morning Woodie and he kept steeling glances at my cock, but never said a word, I wish he had as I was up for some fun with him, had a grate wank while having my shower thinking about what could of happened, went for a shower every morning about the same time but never so him again.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *dinthewoods69   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 16 weeks ago

Luv stripping off in campsite shower blocks taking my time to undress and having long slow wanks opening the cubical door doing the odd flash see if I get caught with my hard cock sticking out, alas never had a companion join me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *llshown4u  (M) 16 weeks ago

As a young sexually confused lad in the early 80's the family had a caravan on a riverside site. Every morning I would go to the shower block for a shower. No cubicles, just one long tiled wall with a row of eight shower heads.

A long low wooded bench to put your clothes and towel on was all that there was. I'm told it was the same on the other side for the women's showers.

So consequently I would be stood naked and exposed under the shower and the big burley men on the site would come in strip off and join me showering.

My eyes were on storks looking at all the different cocks lol.

And being a hot blooded lad I would get a massive hard-on.

Most of the men didn't look but many did and would hang around till we were alone. Then the fun would start lol.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *i guy nw   profile verified by photo (M) 16 weeks ago

Mmmmm, tell us more.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *llshown4u  (M) 16 weeks ago

This one man came in with his two boys we all showered together and I noticed he was looking at my cock and bum.

He got his boys dry and dressed and sent them off back to their caravan. He stayed behind. I was still sitting on the bench drying my hair when I noticed he had gone back under the shower again. He was soaping his cock and balls while facing me. I got the hint and joined him at the next shower head. He passed me his soap and I soaped up my cock and balls too. Both of us had soapy hard-ons.

Them he came closer and we groped each other's balls and cocks. Then some mutual wanking. Surprisingly he shot his load first lol. Then I spunked all over his cock ( always been a heavy cummer lol) he had to shower again lol.

We met a couple of more times that week.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *i guy nw   profile verified by photo (M) 16 weeks ago

Nice, wish something like that would happen to me.

*ibathbloke By *ibathbloke  (M) 16 weeks ago

Never known open showers in a campsite in the 30+ years I've been camping

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ob frodsham  (M) 16 weeks ago

Anyone visited rosebay site in Peterborough?

I am still yet to have the pleasure but trying to put together a weekend there and fingers crossed arange to meet group of guys from this site there for full on naughty weekend.

For those who not heard of it before its an all male gay and bi nudist site and if the showers there are even half way to how I picture them then it's well worth a visit lol

Would love to have fun in camper vans or tents out in the sticks so if any spots anyone knows then get in touch and I will see if can make it happen x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 16 weeks ago

Yes I been ! A few times now it’s quite good

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ATURE HORNY LIVERPOOL BI  (M) 16 weeks ago

"Never known open showers in a campsite in the 30+ years I've been camping "

You’ve been going the wrong campsites !

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ervpanty  (M) 14 weeks ago

Knareborough Caravan and motorhome site next week if anyone wants to empty in the showers

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lperro  (M) 14 weeks ago

Was working in Germany a few years ago,in a stadium.Finished work mid afternoon & went for a shower,in ready for a night in town.Showers were communal,in a block,& empty when I got there.Stripped off & went into the shower.Lathered up,particular attention to my cock & balls,and as I was alone,stood stroking my cock,which was now stiffening nicely.While I was in my own little world,another lad came into the shower.About 45/50,good body,& one gorgeous,thick cock! It was about 8”,& swinging between his legs as he walked.He nodded to me as he entered the shower.My semi was now a full hard on,& no matter how quick I turned away,he couldn’t fail to see it! I turned back to the wall,& thought i’d better finish off & get out of there.But not before one more look at his manhood.I turned to try to sneak a look,only to find him facing me,lathering his hair,and a flagpole of a hard on! It was just gorgeous.I turned away,to finish rinsing myself,but then sensed him behind me.Without a word,he wrapped his arms around me,kissing my neck,& feeling me.I just melted! I turned and let him smother my mouth with his.I felt for his magnificent cock.I took it in hand & slowly wanked it.He must’ve enjoyed it,because I thought he was going to eat me,as his mouth crushed over mine even harder.I fell to my knees & took his iron hard cock into my mouth.He leans against the wall and let me suck him.Slowly thrusting his hips & facefucking me.Then,he pulled out,& made me stand up.He turned me to the wall,and nuzzled his cock between my arse cheeks.Again,he was kissing the back of my neck,& gently tweaking my nipples (I have quite large nipples!).Then I felt him! With a firm,but steady,slow thrust,his cock slid into me.To say he took me by surprise,is an understatement!But boy,what a surprise! Those few seconds it took for him to get balls deep into me,were pure heaven! Then he began too fuck me.Steady,but hard! His thrusts grew stronger.I was gone.Just in pure heaven.Now he was moaning,as I squeezed my arse cheeks,to grip his cock as he fucked me.We weren’t disturbed,so he gave me the most heavenly fuck for over 20 minutes.Then I felt his cock tense.It grew even harder,& he thrust even harder! A dozen more piledriving thrusts,& he exploded! I felt his hot spunk gush.Half a dozen more slower thrusts,& his balls were empty! Slowly he pulled out.I turned,and saw the sheer look of satisfaction on his face.His cock was still semi hard,& dripping with his spunk.Never one to waste anything,I dropped to my knees,took his cock in my mouth,and cleaned it of any last drop of spunk.He moaned with pleasure.Again,I felt his cock swell,and begin to harden.But sadly,we could hear people come into the changing room.So no chance of round two!We both left the shower,and stood opposite each other,drying off,& giving each other wry smiles.My hope was,I’d see him in the shower again!

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *enior 74    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 6 weeks ago

That is a great story gave me a hard on just had a wank thinking about it x

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

I’m camping in Cromer in October if anyone is around for some fun in the shower block..

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ervpanty  (M) 3 weeks ago

looking forward to a nice wank in the showers at bridlington south beach caravan site over the weekend.anyone around?

By *amcd33  (TV/TS/CD) 3 weeks ago

I will be out friday, sat and sunday, @ the Broadings (whitby) anyone near or going drop me a pm x

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

I will be at the Seaford site in Cromer next week and up for some shower block fun.

Add a new message to this topic