New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364555 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Meet requests > Maspalomas

See newest message in thread

Maspalomas

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lave flossy   profile verified by photo (M) 14 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

early post visiting in Feb not sure if anyone else is going but will be in the dunes so if your going to be there get in touch so can arrange a meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *iganBi2  (M) 13 weeks ago

My wife & I had several holidays on Gran Canaria around 25yrs ago. She was sexually active then, so we fucked in lots of outdoor locations - one being on the nudist beach at Maspalomas (another being very close to the waterline at the foot of the Harbour steps in Puerto Rico (slippery steps so a bit risky) - her in 6" stiletoes & Lycra minidress, me with expensive trousers round my ankles, accumulating seaweed). That was so erotic - people walking above us could have seen us had they looked down (we had to muffle our pleasure)

Not been back to GC since then, but would love to - esp for some fun (I would, of course travel alone - "I need some sun on my pale complexion, Darling" would be my excuse).

If you wish, please message me with dates & I'll respond.

PS your lingerie pics on your profile page are very hot.

xxx

*yroboi By *yroboi  (M) 13 weeks ago

Maspalomas dunes are now off limits. Since lockdown they have declared it a preservation area and they have guards on the footpath to make sure no-one wanders off.

The #7 gay bar on the beach that declares the nudist area has also been torn down.

Sex clubs are shut.

GC died during covid I'm afraid. It's no longer the place to go for that sort of fun.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lave flossy   profile verified by photo (M) 13 weeks ago

Thanks for letting me know I had not seen that you can still go on the beach I've read and plenty of path through the dunes is the whole area a no go or just the dunes themselves as we normally go into the scrub land beyond are there clear signs /barriers showing no go area as there loadsof places to get onto them and would need miles and miles of signs barriers

XXX pic...
login to view

Hi Flossy,

I'm assuming that you've already booked?

If so, you will still be going?

Even though it sounds like Maspalomas is 'off limits', I'm sure there are other places to have fun - I'm still interested.

Dave xxx

XXX pic...
login to view

Hi yes I've booked and will be going done S bit of researching and I don't think it's that bad I will be there February

XXX pic...
login to view

Hi Flossy,

Glad that you are still going, babe.

I'm very much "last minute.com" so I'll wait until the New Year until I decide whether or not to book for Gran Canaria - if I do book maybe we could arrange to 'accidentally' bump into each other?

In my post a couple of days ago I suggested an excuse that I would use to go on holiday without my wife. Our relationship since then has descended even further - so, come the New Year, I may be divorced & won't need the feeble excuse.

Please keep in touch.

Dave xxx

Hi yes I've booked and will be going done S bit of researching and I don't think it's that bad I will be there February

XXX pic...
login to view

Well I will be there 6 th to 25 th Feb so happy to arrange a meet even just for a chat and beer xxx

*iversideBottom By *iversideBottom  (M) 13 weeks ago

"Well I will be there 6 th to 25 th Feb so happy to arrange a meet even just for a chat and beer xxx"

Hi. I was due in playa del ingles next week but living in Wales and being in a national lockdown I've been able to cancel my trip and reschedule it to next 2021. I for one would appreciate you posting your findings on here when you return to help inform me and no doubt others about whether it's still worth going to. Thanks

*iversideBottom By *iversideBottom  (M) 13 weeks ago

"Maspalomas dunes are now off limits. Since lockdown they have declared it a preservation area and they have guards on the footpath to make sure no-one wanders off.

The #7 gay bar on the beach that declares the nudist area has also been torn down.

Sex clubs are shut.

GC died during covid I'm afraid. It's no longer the place to go for that sort of fun. "

I would be surprised if those actions are going to be permanent as in so doing it would significantly reduce the level of pink £ visitors GC needs and relies on to survive.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lave flossy   profile verified by photo (M) 8 weeks ago

Well just paid final part so will be going if Boris not stop me

Looks like a covid test before anyone had one for a holiday yet

And any one been in the dunes latly any place to recommend

Flossy xxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inuiteman   profile verified by photo (M) 8 weeks ago

I have e.mailed the appertment where I normally stay..Twice

A week later, still no reply...

I have asked to stay February & To end of March...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inuiteman   profile verified by photo (M) 8 weeks ago

I have e.mailed the appertment where I normally stay..Twice

A week later, still no reply...

I have asked to stay February & To end of March...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *iganBi2  (M) 8 weeks ago

Flossie,

I'm more & more tempted to join you

Please let us all know what the regulations say

Hopefully see you there in Feb

Dave xxx

Add a new message to this topic