New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364990 members (5 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Meet requests > laybye fun

See newest message in thread

laybye fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

i'm parked up on the a34 big laybye just after trentham gardens south bound any tgirls want to pay me a visit would love to see you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *et.in.my.nix  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

High there if your ever stopping in Essex in your truck please let me know. I would be interested in visiting you for some sexy fun in your cab. Just the thought of having sex in a lorry makes me very horney

XXX pic...
login to view
By *et.in.my.nix  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

High there if your ever stopping in Essex in your truck please let me know. I would be interested in visiting you for some sexy fun in your cab. Just the thought of having sex in a lorry makes me very horney

XXX pic...
login to view
By *auli4sex   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

nothing better than walking down a dark layby in your heels and mini with plenty of lipstick and mascara like (or should that be as) a brazen hussy and chatting to the truckers, then climbing up into their cabs - have become expert at climbing up into the cabs and getting down afterwards in my heels xxxxxxx

well i meet up with fucking trucker

i was dressed up 4 him and arranged to pick him up from his truck and go somewhere i know thats quiet

he showed up, is a real genuine nice guy

we went somewhere quiet, must tell you this, the pics of his cock dont do him justice, is a very fat cock, i could just get it in my mouth, now thats a first

he also fucks really good and in lots of positions, he cums loads too, and after cumming is hard again, great meet cant wait to meet again with him

susie xx

hope sum trukers park nr louth areas want guy in sussies etc in there cabs xxzz

"High there if your ever stopping in Essex in your truck please let me know. I would be interested in visiting you for some sexy fun in your cab. Just the thought of having sex in a lorry makes me very horney"

The thought of you wanting to be in a Lorry Cab makes me hornier than you could ever imagine..xxx

Add a new message to this topic