New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login341909 members (124 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Politics > Labour MP attacks Jeremy Corbyn's deputy over failure to suspend councillor accused of sending lewd messages

See newest message in thread

Labour MP attacks Jeremy Corbyn's deputy over failure to suspend councillor accused of sending lewd messages

By *rQuiet  (M) 7 days ago

@private mail, +add as contact

A Labour MP has accused his own party of behaving like a "chumocracy" for failing to suspend a close ally of Tom Watson after he sent lewd messages about a fellow councillor.

Adrian Bailey spoke out after a councillor allegedly sent messages to a blogger in which he made lewd sexual remarks about female colleagues

No surprise. Tom Watson, Corbyn and Co are hypocrites

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *annyboy87  (M) 7 days ago

"A Labour MP has accused his own party of behaving like a "chumocracy" for failing to suspend a close ally of Tom Watson after he sent lewd messages about a fellow councillor.

Adrian Bailey spoke out after a councillor allegedly sent messages to a blogger in which he made lewd sexual remarks about female colleagues

No surprise. Tom Watson, Corbyn and Co are hypocrites "

can honestly say conservative party is not same don't think so why do you think all crap is coming out about ALL PARTIES not just one like some would like people to think

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sunamiwarrior   profile verified by photo (M) 7 days ago

"A Labour MP has accused his own party of behaving like a "chumocracy" for failing to suspend a close ally of Tom Watson after he sent lewd messages about a fellow councillor.

No surprise. Tom Watson, Corbyn and Co are hypocrites can honestly say conservative party is not same don't think so why do you think all crap is coming out about ALL PARTIES not just one like some would like people to think"

I didn’t hear you beating that drum when it was the Tories being criticised.

By *annyboy87  (M) 7 days ago

No surprise. Tom Watson, Corbyn and Co are hypocrites can honestly say conservative party is not same don't think so why do you think all crap is coming out about ALL PARTIES not just one like some would like people to think

I didn’t hear you beating that drum when it was the Tories being criticised. "

who me

If so at first thought it was just conservative party but seen that I was wrong it was all party's well conservative and Labour mostly it's all wrong no matter what party

By *rappling  (M) 6 days ago

No surprise. Tom Watson, Corbyn and Co are hypocrites can honestly say conservative party is not same don't think so why do you think all crap is coming out about ALL PARTIES not just one like some would like people to think

I didn’t hear you beating that drum when it was the Tories being criticised. "

I don’t think you will but he might keep saying “what about Boris” lol.

By *HIOG  (M) 5 days ago

I didn’t hear you beating that drum when it was the Tories being criticised.

I don’t think you will but he might keep saying “what about Boris” lol. "

Haha!

Add a new message to this topic