New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login341909 members (124 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Politics > torie rebels demand rethink

See newest message in thread

torie rebels demand rethink

By *annyboy87  (M) 5 days ago

@private mail, +add as contact

These rebels could force Mrsmay force into fresh u turn over plans to put brexit date into law

What is this party up to its not on why can't they just let Mrs may just get on with her job after all did bthey vote into power hypocrite s

It's us as a nation that will suffer not them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *HIOG  (M) 5 days ago

Didn’t you just say that with an enooooooooormous headline.

"Didn’t you just say that with an enooooooooormous headline. "

yes by mistake

By *he Blue Knight   premium paying member (M) 5 days ago

FOR SOMEONE as the OP appears to have mastered who does not like politics you seems to be spending a great deal of time attempting to find headlines on my party which in your very own words

"YOU HATE"......so why?

"FOR SOMEONE as the OP appears to have mastered who does not like politics you seems to be spending a great deal of time attempting to find headlines on my party which in your very own words

"YOU HATE"......so why?"

don't think they was my words exactly my words

And it's not your party do you own it don't think so you maybe a member or just a follower but not owner

And I don't see you asking people why they hate Labour please answer that

By *HIOG  (M) 5 days ago

The people hate Labour because Labour hates the people.

By *imglos  (M) 5 days ago

That last post must be the silliest ever seen on this site - and that's saying something

By *he Blue Knight   premium paying member (M) 5 days ago

Mr Dannyboy87

Please read the thread “There’s a report of an MP accused of writing a racist blog”

Nine hours ago you wrote this and I quote “there's good reason. To hate conservative party”……….NOTE the last four words………yes you wrote them.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 5 days ago

"

And it's not your party do you own it don't think so you maybe a member or just a follower but not owner "

Since you, my friend are being pedantic, I shall be equally so. I can describe the UK as being 'my country' but I most certainly do not own it. Therefore I think that if you are a member of a political party it is permissible to refer to it as 'my party'

"

Mr Dannyboy87

Please read the thread “There’s a report of an MP accused of writing a racist blog”

Nine hours ago you wrote this and I quote “there's good reason. To hate conservative party”……….NOTE the last four words………yes you wrote them.

"

there's good reason to hate them not the same I hate them there's a big difference.

By *HIOG  (M) 5 days ago

"

And it's not your party do you own it don't think so you maybe a member or just a follower but not owner

Since you, my friend are being pedantic, I shall be equally so. I can describe the UK as being 'my country' but I most certainly do not own it. Therefore I think that if you are a member of a political party it is permissible to refer to it as 'my party' "

Zackly

"

Since you, my friend are being pedantic, I shall be equally so. I can describe the UK as being 'my country' but I most certainly do not own it. Therefore I think that if you are a member of a political party it is permissible to refer to it as 'my party'

Zackly"

exactly

"

Mr Dannyboy87

there's good reason to hate them not the same I hate them there's a big difference."

. Labour seem to hate everyone. Blacks. Jews. Businessmen. Tories. "

there's good reason. To hate conservative party Mr bk the first partv is someone else's post there's good reason. To hate conservative party was my reply . Where does it say I absolutely nowhere I

I just replyed with what I said but I repeat did not say I

It would be an idea if you want to quote someone else post quote all and don't be so selective especially when adding your twist to it

You sound a very intelligent man so surprised a man like you would sink that low I really thought you was better

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 4 days ago

"

Mr Dannyboy87

there's good reason to hate them not the same I hate them there's a big difference.. Labour seem to hate everyone. Blacks. Jews. Businessmen. Tories. "

there's good reason. To hate conservative party Mr bk the first partv is someone else's post there's good reason. To hate conservative party was my reply . Where does it say I absolutely nowhere I

It would be an idea if you want to quote someone else post quote all and don't be so selective especially when adding your twist to it

You sound a very intelligent man so surprised a man like you would sink that low I really thought you was better"

Would you like to borrow a spade to try and help dig yourself out of a hole? I can see where Mr BK is coming from. I read your post on that other thread and it did imply that you hated the Conservatives even if you did not say 'I'. Otherwise your statement did not make a lot of sense.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *heshire baldie  (M) 3 days ago

"

Mr Dannyboy87

there's good reason to hate them not the same I hate them there's a big difference.. Labour seem to hate everyone. Blacks. Jews. Businessmen. Tories. "

You sound a very intelligent man so surprised a man like you would sink that low I really thought you was better"

sinking low (whether rightly attributed or not) is not the exclusive domain of the the stupid y'know - I'm a member of MENSA and I regularly sink that low.

Mind yer IQ's

By *annyboy87  (M) 3 days ago

"

Mr Dannyboy87

You sound a very intelligent man so surprised a man like you would sink that low I really thought you was better

sinking low (whether rightly attributed or not) is not the exclusive domain of the the stupid y'know - I'm a member of MENSA and I regularly sink that low.

Mind yer IQ's"

what you on about

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sunamiwarrior   profile verified by photo (M) 3 days ago

Oh Danny boy the pipes the pipes are calling

From glen to glen and down the mountain side

The summer's gone and all the flowers dying

'Tis you 'tis you must go and I must bide .................

Add a new message to this topic