New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364646 members (110 yesterday), private messages


cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Politics > Cleggy

 
See newest message in thread

Cleggy

By *aravaggio  (M) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Can anyone begin to explain why this bumbling nonentity has been awarded a knighthood? He right royally fucked a political party, and then talked a load of bollocks ever since ...... so lets give him a knighthood. Whaaaaat????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Comedians are often awarded knighthoods these days.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Who on earth is 'cleggy'? Never heard of anyone with that name.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"Can anyone begin to explain why this bumbling nonentity has been awarded a knighthood? He right royally fucked a political party, and then talked a load of bollocks ever since ...... so lets give him a knighthood. Whaaaaat????"

He was leader of his party and Deputy Prime Minister to name two things. He propped up the Conservative Party for 5 years so what more do you have to do to earn a knighthood. You can check his life and career on Wiki if you want.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"Who on earth is 'cleggy'? Never heard of anyone with that name. "

He means Nick Clegg.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *heshire baldie  (M) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"Comedians are often awarded knighthoods these days."

So are idiots, liars, thieves and cheats. Oh, and bankers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otoned  (M) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"Who on earth is 'cleggy'? Never heard of anyone with that name.

He means Nick Clegg. "

Why tell him

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"Who on earth is 'cleggy'? Never heard of anyone with that name.

He means Nick Clegg.

Why tell him"

I feared for his sanity and did not want him worrying about it for the rest of the year.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"Who on earth is 'cleggy'? Never heard of anyone with that name. "

Norman Clegg. A character played brilliantly by Peter Sallis in Last Of The Summer Wine

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Does anyone seriously believe our pedantic friend really didn't work out who was meant by Cleggy?

The persona of being perpetually bewildered by everyday things is a long way past being stale. If the intention of being a member on here is to establish contact with others for sex, and from the often repeated phone sex post I assume it is, then a mighty fine job is being done to dissuade any such contact.

Let's hope this is looked on as constructive and causes inner reflection, for I am an eternal optimist.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"Does anyone seriously believe our pedantic friend really didn't work out who was meant by Cleggy?

The persona of being perpetually bewildered by everyday things is a long way past being stale. If the intention of being a member on here is to establish contact with others for sex, and from the often repeated phone sex post I assume it is, then a mighty fine job is being done to dissuade any such contact.

Let's hope this is looked on as constructive and causes inner reflection, for I am an eternal optimist. "

I had no idea (and still don't) who 'cleggy' is! Why don't people take the trouble to type names in full instead of inventing pseudonyms for people and expecting anyone to be able to work out who they're talking about?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"Does anyone seriously believe our pedantic friend really didn't work out who was meant by Cleggy?

The persona of being perpetually bewildered by everyday things is a long way past being stale. If the intention of being a member on here is to establish contact with others for sex, and from the often repeated phone sex post I assume it is, then a mighty fine job is being done to dissuade any such contact.

Let's hope this is looked on as constructive and causes inner reflection, for I am an eternal optimist.

I had no idea (and still don't) who 'cleggy' is! Why don't people take the trouble to type names in full instead of inventing pseudonyms for people and expecting anyone to be able to work out who they're talking about? "

Its a forum on a gay web site not an a level English paper.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"Does anyone seriously believe our pedantic friend really didn't work out who was meant by Cleggy?

The persona of being perpetually bewildered by everyday things is a long way past being stale. If the intention of being a member on here is to establish contact with others for sex, and from the often repeated phone sex post I assume it is, then a mighty fine job is being done to dissuade any such contact.

Let's hope this is looked on as constructive and causes inner reflection, for I am an eternal optimist.

I had no idea (and still don't) who 'cleggy' is! Why don't people take the trouble to type names in full instead of inventing pseudonyms for people and expecting anyone to be able to work out who they're talking about?

Its a forum on a gay web site not an a level English paper. "

?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"Does anyone seriously believe our pedantic friend really didn't work out who was meant by Cleggy?

The persona of being perpetually bewildered by everyday things is a long way past being stale. If the intention of being a member on here is to establish contact with others for sex, and from the often repeated phone sex post I assume it is, then a mighty fine job is being done to dissuade any such contact.

Let's hope this is looked on as constructive and causes inner reflection, for I am an eternal optimist.

I had no idea (and still don't) who 'cleggy' is! Why don't people take the trouble to type names in full instead of inventing pseudonyms for people and expecting anyone to be able to work out who they're talking about?

Its a forum on a gay web site not an a level English paper.

? "

Is that really so difficult for you to understand?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"Does anyone seriously believe our pedantic friend really didn't work out who was meant by Cleggy?

The persona of being perpetually bewildered by everyday things is a long way past being stale. If the intention of being a member on here is to establish contact with others for sex, and from the often repeated phone sex post I assume it is, then a mighty fine job is being done to dissuade any such contact.

Let's hope this is looked on as constructive and causes inner reflection, for I am an eternal optimist.

I had no idea (and still don't) who 'cleggy' is! Why don't people take the trouble to type names in full instead of inventing pseudonyms for people and expecting anyone to be able to work out who they're talking about? "

Oh come on Mr Dionysus I am sure that 99% of the guys on this site [The other 1% are probably too busy shagging to read the forum] knew that Cleggy meant Nick Clegg. Perhaps I should say Sir Nicholas Clegg the former Liberal-Democratic Party Member of Parliament for the Hallam Division of Sheffield since you do not like pseudonyms, nicknames or abbreviations

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"

I had no idea (and still don't) who 'cleggy' is! Why don't people take the trouble to type names in full instead of inventing pseudonyms for people and expecting anyone to be able to work out who they're talking about? "

Greek gods are not all seeing and all knowing then?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"Does anyone seriously believe our pedantic friend really didn't work out who was meant by Cleggy?

The persona of being perpetually bewildered by everyday things is a long way past being stale. If the intention of being a member on here is to establish contact with others for sex, and from the often repeated phone sex post I assume it is, then a mighty fine job is being done to dissuade any such contact.

Let's hope this is looked on as constructive and causes inner reflection, for I am an eternal optimist.

I had no idea (and still don't) who 'cleggy' is! Why don't people take the trouble to type names in full instead of inventing pseudonyms for people and expecting anyone to be able to work out who they're talking about?

Oh come on Mr Dionysus I am sure that 99% of the guys on this site [The other 1% are probably too busy shagging to read the forum] knew that Cleggy meant Nick Clegg. Perhaps I should say Sir Nicholas Clegg the former Liberal-Democratic Party Member of Parliament for the Hallam Division of Sheffield since you do not like pseudonyms, nicknames or abbreviations "

And on what do you base your statistic? Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli said: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"

And on what do you base your statistic? Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli said: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." "

And Queen Gertrude said "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." And you are doing a lot of that Father.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amekeeper  (M) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

... and as the actress said to the Bishop

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"Does anyone seriously believe our pedantic friend really didn't work out who was meant by Cleggy?

The persona of being perpetually bewildered by everyday things is a long way past being stale. If the intention of being a member on here is to establish contact with others for sex, and from the often repeated phone sex post I assume it is, then a mighty fine job is being done to dissuade any such contact.

Let's hope this is looked on as constructive and causes inner reflection, for I am an eternal optimist.

I had no idea (and still don't) who 'cleggy' is! Why don't people take the trouble to type names in full instead of inventing pseudonyms for people and expecting anyone to be able to work out who they're talking about?

Oh come on Mr Dionysus I am sure that 99% of the guys on this site [The other 1% are probably too busy shagging to read the forum] knew that Cleggy meant Nick Clegg. Perhaps I should say Sir Nicholas Clegg the former Liberal-Democratic Party Member of Parliament for the Hallam Division of Sheffield since you do not like pseudonyms, nicknames or abbreviations

And on what do you base your statistic? Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli said: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." "

Hate to have to break the news to you my dear Mr Dionysus, but Benjamin Disraeli is no longer prime minister. By the way he was often affectionately referred to as Dizzy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *2014   profile verified by photo (M) 50 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Mr D.

Someone who can quote Disraeli at the drop of a hat is ,imho, unlikely to be baffled by a colloquial reference to Nick Clegg in the context of the latest honours list. You betray yourself in the quality of your replies. Note the combination of sincere complement and accusation of disingenuous subterfuge.

Taking the piss out of our lapses in 'correct' language and typing, perhaps? Why not, I say. Again just my h o, but please continue.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aravaggio  (M) 49 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

'Ere, Mr D! Ee don't arf make oi larff!!

Are you at all related to that little chappie who forever had a cunning plan, I wonder?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ebelatsea    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 49 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"Who on earth is 'cleggy'? Never heard of anyone with that name. "

Wasn't he played by Peter Sallis in Last of the Summer wine ? Now he should have been given a knighthood !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ebelatsea    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 49 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"Does anyone seriously believe our pedantic friend really didn't work out who was meant by Cleggy?

The persona of being perpetually bewildered by everyday things is a long way past being stale. If the intention of being a member on here is to establish contact with others for sex, and from the often repeated phone sex post I assume it is, then a mighty fine job is being done to dissuade any such contact.

Let's hope this is looked on as constructive and causes inner reflection, for I am an eternal optimist.

I had no idea (and still don't) who 'cleggy' is! Why don't people take the trouble to type names in full instead of inventing pseudonyms for people and expecting anyone to be able to work out who they're talking about?

Oh come on Mr Dionysus I am sure that 99% of the guys on this site [The other 1% are probably too busy shagging to read the forum] knew that Cleggy meant Nick Clegg. Perhaps I should say Sir Nicholas Clegg the former Liberal-Democratic Party Member of Parliament for the Hallam Division of Sheffield since you do not like pseudonyms, nicknames or abbreviations

And on what do you base your statistic? Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli said: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Hate to have to break the news to you my dear Mr Dionysus, but Benjamin Disraeli is no longer prime minister. By the way he was often affectionately referred to as Dizzy "

Only by Queen Victoria.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M) 49 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"'Ere, Mr D! Ee don't arf make oi larff!!

Are you at all related to that little chappie who forever had a cunning plan, I wonder?"

I remember the chappie who was known sometimes as Cupid Stunt.

This post was made in the best possible taste!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ajor mistake  (M) 49 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Well, i always think of Cleegy as in Norman Clegg of LAST OF THE SUMMER WINE,

personally Nora Batty was the real sex symbol, those stockings could turn anyones head

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aravaggio  (M) 47 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Maybe Nicolai Clegofski would be a more apt name, given his Russian Ancestry. Does he still refer to his grandmother as babushka?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 47 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact


"Maybe Nicolai Clegofski would be a more apt name, given his Russian Ancestry. Does he still refer to his grandmother as babushka?"

I think you will find that Sir Nickelarse Clegg's great great grandparents were Russian. His mother was Dutch and his grandmother German. A true European.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onjj   premium paying member (M) 45 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

any one can get a knighthood ,at one time youd to do a brave act. now you get one for riding a fucking bike

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hmm...a fucking bike, you say. Not seen one of those before, does it have some sort of insert in the saddle?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *2014   profile verified by photo (M) 44 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

You could be onto something there. After all, why fit an electric motor to such a static machine if it could be pedal powered. A challenging retirement project for some perverted engineer. Reinvent the Raleigh Chopper.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M) 44 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

There is a bike with the saddle replaced by a large dildo in the sex museum in Amsterdam. It used to be on display in the window looking out on to the street, but it's been a few years since I've been to the Dam so I don't know if it is still on view from outside.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic

0.0468

0