New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login345296 members (143 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Politics > Cleggy

See newest message in thread

Cleggy

By *aravaggio  (M) 2 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Can anyone begin to explain why this bumbling nonentity has been awarded a knighthood? He right royally fucked a political party, and then talked a load of bollocks ever since ...... so lets give him a knighthood. Whaaaaat????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

Comedians are often awarded knighthoods these days.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ionysus007   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

Who on earth is 'cleggy'? Never heard of anyone with that name.

*ristos By  *ristos    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

"Can anyone begin to explain why this bumbling nonentity has been awarded a knighthood? He right royally fucked a political party, and then talked a load of bollocks ever since ...... so lets give him a knighthood. Whaaaaat????"

He was leader of his party and Deputy Prime Minister to name two things. He propped up the Conservative Party for 5 years so what more do you have to do to earn a knighthood. You can check his life and career on Wiki if you want.

*ristos By  *ristos    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

"Who on earth is 'cleggy'? Never heard of anyone with that name. "

He means Nick Clegg.

By *heshire baldie  (M) 2 weeks ago

"Comedians are often awarded knighthoods these days."

So are idiots, liars, thieves and cheats. Oh, and bankers

By *otoned  (M) 2 weeks ago

"Who on earth is 'cleggy'? Never heard of anyone with that name.

He means Nick Clegg. "

Why tell him

"Who on earth is 'cleggy'? Never heard of anyone with that name.

He means Nick Clegg.

Why tell him"

I feared for his sanity and did not want him worrying about it for the rest of the year.

Norman Clegg. A character played brilliantly by Peter Sallis in Last Of The Summer Wine

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M) 2 weeks ago

Does anyone seriously believe our pedantic friend really didn't work out who was meant by Cleggy?

The persona of being perpetually bewildered by everyday things is a long way past being stale. If the intention of being a member on here is to establish contact with others for sex, and from the often repeated phone sex post I assume it is, then a mighty fine job is being done to dissuade any such contact.

Let's hope this is looked on as constructive and causes inner reflection, for I am an eternal optimist.

XXX pic...
login to view

"Does anyone seriously believe our pedantic friend really didn't work out who was meant by Cleggy?

The persona of being perpetually bewildered by everyday things is a long way past being stale. If the intention of being a member on here is to establish contact with others for sex, and from the often repeated phone sex post I assume it is, then a mighty fine job is being done to dissuade any such contact.

Let's hope this is looked on as constructive and causes inner reflection, for I am an eternal optimist. "

I had no idea (and still don't) who 'cleggy' is! Why don't people take the trouble to type names in full instead of inventing pseudonyms for people and expecting anyone to be able to work out who they're talking about?

"Does anyone seriously believe our pedantic friend really didn't work out who was meant by Cleggy?

Let's hope this is looked on as constructive and causes inner reflection, for I am an eternal optimist.

I had no idea (and still don't) who 'cleggy' is! Why don't people take the trouble to type names in full instead of inventing pseudonyms for people and expecting anyone to be able to work out who they're talking about? "

Its a forum on a gay web site not an a level English paper.

XXX pic...
login to view

I had no idea (and still don't) who 'cleggy' is! Why don't people take the trouble to type names in full instead of inventing pseudonyms for people and expecting anyone to be able to work out who they're talking about?

Its a forum on a gay web site not an a level English paper. "

?

Its a forum on a gay web site not an a level English paper.

? "

Is that really so difficult for you to understand?

I had no idea (and still don't) who 'cleggy' is! Why don't people take the trouble to type names in full instead of inventing pseudonyms for people and expecting anyone to be able to work out who they're talking about? "

Oh come on Mr Dionysus I am sure that 99% of the guys on this site [The other 1% are probably too busy shagging to read the forum] knew that Cleggy meant Nick Clegg. Perhaps I should say Sir Nicholas Clegg the former Liberal-Democratic Party Member of Parliament for the Hallam Division of Sheffield since you do not like pseudonyms, nicknames or abbreviations

XXX pic...
login to view

"

Greek gods are not all seeing and all knowing then?

XXX pic...
login to view

Oh come on Mr Dionysus I am sure that 99% of the guys on this site [The other 1% are probably too busy shagging to read the forum] knew that Cleggy meant Nick Clegg. Perhaps I should say Sir Nicholas Clegg the former Liberal-Democratic Party Member of Parliament for the Hallam Division of Sheffield since you do not like pseudonyms, nicknames or abbreviations "

And on what do you base your statistic? Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli said: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

XXX pic...
login to view

"

And on what do you base your statistic? Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli said: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." "

And Queen Gertrude said "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." And you are doing a lot of that Father.

By *amekeeper  (M) 2 weeks ago

... and as the actress said to the Bishop

Oh come on Mr Dionysus I am sure that 99% of the guys on this site [The other 1% are probably too busy shagging to read the forum] knew that Cleggy meant Nick Clegg. Perhaps I should say Sir Nicholas Clegg the former Liberal-Democratic Party Member of Parliament for the Hallam Division of Sheffield since you do not like pseudonyms, nicknames or abbreviations

And on what do you base your statistic? Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli said: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." "

Hate to have to break the news to you my dear Mr Dionysus, but Benjamin Disraeli is no longer prime minister. By the way he was often affectionately referred to as Dizzy

XXX pic...
login to view
By *2014   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

Mr D.

Someone who can quote Disraeli at the drop of a hat is ,imho, unlikely to be baffled by a colloquial reference to Nick Clegg in the context of the latest honours list. You betray yourself in the quality of your replies. Note the combination of sincere complement and accusation of disingenuous subterfuge.

Taking the piss out of our lapses in 'correct' language and typing, perhaps? Why not, I say. Again just my h o, but please continue.

By *aravaggio  (M) 4 days ago

'Ere, Mr D! Ee don't arf make oi larff!!

Are you at all related to that little chappie who forever had a cunning plan, I wonder?

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ebelatsea    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 4 days ago

Wasn't he played by Peter Sallis in Last of the Summer wine ? Now he should have been given a knighthood !

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ebelatsea    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 4 days ago

And on what do you base your statistic? Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli said: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."

Hate to have to break the news to you my dear Mr Dionysus, but Benjamin Disraeli is no longer prime minister. By the way he was often affectionately referred to as Dizzy "

Only by Queen Victoria.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M) 4 days ago

"'Ere, Mr D! Ee don't arf make oi larff!!

Are you at all related to that little chappie who forever had a cunning plan, I wonder?"

I remember the chappie who was known sometimes as Cupid Stunt.

This post was made in the best possible taste!

By *ajor mistake  (M) 4 days ago

Well, i always think of Cleegy as in Norman Clegg of LAST OF THE SUMMER WINE,

personally Nora Batty was the real sex symbol, those stockings could turn anyones head

Add a new message to this topic