New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login366004 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Politics > teenage returnee

See newest message in thread

teenage returnee

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ollydee   premium paying member (M) 9 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

What do you thing about the teenage girl being allowed to come back from Syria?. Tricky subject I think.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

*ikrob By *ikrob  (M) 9 weeks ago

No way,she made her bed let her lie in it.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 9 weeks ago

We do not want the terrorist tart here. Or her latest brat.

*ikrob By *ikrob  (M) 9 weeks ago

hear hear nordic

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 9 weeks ago

Why are I not surprised by the usual lack of compassion? If she is still a British national she has a right to return as it is against international law to render her stateless.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *issthepink  (M) 9 weeks ago

Seriously … ? "Lack of compassion"??? The extreme Islamic interpretation practised by the would be Caliphate doesn't know the word … !

By *oxyman  (TV/TS/CD) 9 weeks ago

She just wants the state to support her that's the state that Isis wanted to attack. Let stay where she is

XXX pic...
login to view

I think she gave all her rights up when she went and joined an enemy of Britain. As for compassion that isn't in ISIS vocabulary.

We don't decide on rights under international law and we are not Daesh so compassion should be in our vocabulary if we are going to take the higher moral ground - otherwise we are just as bad as them.

By *otoned  (M) 9 weeks ago

"Why are I not surprised by the usual lack of compassion? If she is still a British national she has a right to return as it is against international law to render her stateless."

When she saw the severed head she said she wasn’t fazed so does she deserve compassion, save it for those who deserve it ffs

Did anyone hear the interview with her? No remorse whatsoever. So why should we be compassionate towards her? If her parents want to be with her then they can go and join her. As for being stateless I'm sure some rogue state will take her in. We need to stop being a dustbin for the dregs of the world.

XXX pic...
login to view

I wonder if the compassionate ones would feel the same if they had lost a loved one or relative to the ISIS scum, or why not let them all in if they say sorry and wait for the carnage to start. I think she can be stripped of her British Citizenship, she certainly should be, in times of war she could have been hung.

Never heard of Mandela and reconciliation in South Africa? Never heard of hardline sects and brainwashing? We cannot make here stateless whatever anyone on here says. If she has committed a crime she could be tried and jailed here and rehabilitated. All this vengeance is very Old Testament ire.

By *ick 59  (M) 9 weeks ago

Mandela was a terrorist if you go by international law why are people concerned about her she went at 15 years of age but stayed nearly 5 years and all of a sudden she wants 2 return back to the UK it couldn't be because Isis are defeated could it or am I being cynical

*ixtyniner By *ixtyniner  (M) 9 weeks ago

We have to consider that this girl was a child, brainwashed at 15. Those who would refuse her entry back to uk also need to consider her innocent, unborn child, who must take precedence over everything.

"We have to consider that this girl was a child, brainwashed at 15. Those who would refuse her entry back to uk also need to consider her innocent, unborn child, who must take precedence over everything."

I agree, but that will go down like a lead balloon on here. I wonder what these people would do if their teenage child were brainwashed by a religious cult and then wanted to escape it. I hope they might not be quite so harsh with their own children.

*oredEric By *oredEric  (M) 9 weeks ago

"I [snip] in times of war she could have been hung."

. Meat and Men are hung, whereas people are hanged by the neck until they are dead.

It's one of those oddities of English and my inner pedant getting a run out.

By *aravaggio  (M) 9 weeks ago

"Never heard of Mandela and reconciliation in South Africa? Never heard of hardline sects and brainwashing? We cannot make here stateless whatever anyone on here says. If she has committed a crime she could be tried and jailed here and rehabilitated. All this vengeance is very Old Testament ire."

Her crime, supporting ISIS, was committed in Syria, therefore she could, and indeed, should be tried by a Syrian court and punished by that court. Nationality doesn't come into it. I think that will be the stance that our Home Sec will adopt. If so, the outcome will be the death penalty …. problem solved.

By *aravaggio  (M) 9 weeks ago

"Never heard of Mandela and reconciliation in South Africa? Never heard of hardline sects and brainwashing? We cannot make here stateless whatever anyone on here says. If she has committed a crime she could be tried and jailed here and rehabilitated. All this vengeance is very Old Testament ire."

Mandela was a terrorist, and recognised as such by our government up until such time as apartheid ceased. He didn't complete his sentence, but was freed because of public pressure and the rebirth of the ANC as a bonafide political movement, rather than a terrorist organisation with a political front,

"Never heard of Mandela and reconciliation in South Africa? Never heard of hardline sects and brainwashing? We cannot make here stateless whatever anyone on here says. If she has committed a crime she could be tried and jailed here and rehabilitated. All this vengeance is very Old Testament ire.

Her crime, supporting ISIS, was committed in Syria, therefore she could, and indeed, should be tried by a Syrian court and punished by that court. Nationality doesn't come into it. I think that will be the stance that our Home Sec will adopt. If so, the outcome will be the death penalty …. problem solved."

So will you just have her killed or her baby too? Must be guilty if it's born in Syria according to your logic.

"Never heard of Mandela and reconciliation in South Africa? Never heard of hardline sects and brainwashing? We cannot make here stateless whatever anyone on here says. If she has committed a crime she could be tried and jailed here and rehabilitated. All this vengeance is very Old Testament ire.

Mandela was a terrorist, and recognised as such by our government up until such time as apartheid ceased. He didn't complete his sentence, but was freed because of public pressure and the rebirth of the ANC as a bonafide political movement, rather than a terrorist organisation with a political front,"

I know it's off-topic but your view of that period of SA history is reductive to say the least and is just a Thatcherite soundbite.

By *arry101  (M) 9 weeks ago

Eastkenter, you are one of the worst revisionists ever. Why don't you give your viewpoint instead of just slating others?

Mandela was a terrorist by all measures. He went to jail because he refused to renounce violence. The mans only response was more violence, a shame he did not die in jail or at the end of a rope.

Mandela was a terrorist, and recognised as such by our government up until such time as apartheid ceased. He didn't complete his sentence, but was freed because of public pressure and the rebirth of the ANC as a bonafide political movement, rather than a terrorist organisation with a political front,

I know it's off-topic but your view of that period of SA history is reductive to say the least and is just a Thatcherite soundbite."

By *arry101  (M) 9 weeks ago

This creature should not be allowed to return but we all know she will. Therefore the child is removed from her "care" so less benefits for the bitch. Then she is tried and jailed for her crims, and they are crimes. Treason still carries the death penalty I think.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hemaligfreund   profile verified by photo (M) 9 weeks ago

Can we please wind the clock back to 2012 when the UK embraced it's multicultural nature, was open, tolerant and welcoming to the world? That was a country I was proud to be part of instead of the nasty isolationist, racist place it has become recently. What the hell went wrong with this country?

"Can we please wind the clock back to 2012 when the UK embraced it's multicultural nature, was open, tolerant and welcoming to the world? That was a country I was proud to be part of instead of the nasty isolationist, racist place it has become recently. What the hell went wrong with this country?"

I agree but the genie was let out of the bottle in 2016 when racism and xenophobia just below the surface became legitimised. It will take some time for the pendulum to swing back judging from some of the extremely nasty remarks on this thread.

This is nothing to do with racism and the comparison to Mandela is quite ridiculous. This stupid girl went on a mission in effect to become a terrorists whore and a breeding machine for future terrorists. I expect someone will probably try and 'correct' me by calling them Islamic freedom fighters. She is unrepentant but probably a bit homesick now that the so-called Islamic State has all but collapsed. Some say think of the unborn child. Well it takes two to make a child. What of its father? Some Dutch or Danish fanatic who joined this bunch of evil terrorists. He should bear some responsibility. I wonder if his country of origin will welcome him home.

The Mandela situation was totally different. He began as a terrorist and paid the price by his long years of imprisonment on Robin Island. Eventually freed he sought an end to Apartheid by diplomatic and peaceful means and went on to become a much respected leader. By their very nature the leaders of the IS were never going to become respected leaders even if they had succeeded to forming a permanent state. This stupid girl was never going to be one of its leaders. She is nothing but a very silly. headstrong little whore.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *erkey   premium paying member (M) 9 weeks ago

I cannot help but think back to when these evil people where throwing gay lads off the top of buildings so my votes goes to keeping her out.

*9al By *9al  (M) 8 weeks ago

if she does come back here she should be jailed for a number of years . the child should be taken away from her & her family so it has a chance not to be radicalised . yes a bullet would be cheaper but we are a civilised country .

By *orum reader  (M) 8 weeks ago

I can't pretend to know to much about this situation

But as far as I know this girl left at 15 had 4 pregnancies with just 1 surviving child she has only British citizenship so can not be sent back to her home country as it's this country ( even if she could be sent to Syria etc she could not be sent to a country where she would be subject to the death penalty)

If she has committed crimes against this country she will be tried and sentenced accordingly

The father of her latest child is in prison for life I believe

So yes a very difficult situation

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

After reading all the posts on this, and the fact that I am a here for only one thing as are most, and having served this country for 25 years, maybe not giving as some, but my fellow military would surely agree that an enemy of the state is not a fellow countryman, ie a traitor, leave her there.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ingmaster1    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 8 weeks ago

Her crime, supporting ISIS, was committed in Syria, therefore she could, and indeed, should be tried by a Syrian court and punished by that court. Nationality doesn't come into it. I think that will be the stance that our Home Sec will adopt. If so, the outcome will be the death penalty …. problem solved."

i do hope your right she is no longer a silly young girl she is now an isis whore carrying an isis bastard

Cock, and the rest of you, it's all about what happens in the modern world, live with integration kill the wankerers live your lifetime and fuck the planet, did anyone on ever have a life expectancy of 6 minutes, I did, and would have died for UK and still would.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *imbo dancer  (M) 8 weeks ago

Bare in mind her father was at that anjam choudery infamous extremist rally, they are a threat to our countrys security, take them out simples, end of.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *igguy36  (M) 8 weeks ago

Shame we didn't stick a drone missile up the sick little bitches ass while we had the chance

*hris51234 By  *hris51234    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 8 weeks ago

She's made her bed now she can lay in it, in this country if you are sentanced to murder there is little chance of parole without showing remorse, she has publiclly stated she has no regrets, on those grounds alone she shouldn't be considered re entry to this country end of!

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 8 weeks ago

"I can't pretend to know to much about this situation

But as far as I know this girl left at 15 had 4 pregnancies with just 1 surviving child she has only British citizenship so can not be sent back to her home country as it's this country ( even if she could be sent to Syria etc she could not be sent to a country where she would be subject to the death penalty)

If she has committed crimes against this country she will be tried and sentenced accordingly

The father of her latest child is in prison for life I believe

So yes a very difficult situation "

Good to see some reason amongst all the emotive claptrap on this thread.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 8 weeks ago

"

Good to see some reason amongst all the emotive claptrap on this thread."

I don't see any emotive claptrap at all. I think most people are outraged by this. She's showing no remorse at all. Openly stated that she wasn't phased by seeing bins of decapitated heads. So we allow her back then what happens? Either we give her a council house and allow her to bring up a child who will grow up radicalised and no use to anyone. Or we try her, imprison her, take away the child upon birth and foster it out in the hope it never finds out about its origins. Whatever we do it is going to cost a lot of taxpayers money. About time this country toughened up. We are not the dustbin of the world.

*hris51234 By  *hris51234    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 8 weeks ago

"

I don't see any emotive claptrap at all. I think most people are outraged by this. She's showing no remorse at all. Openly stated that she wasn't phased by seeing bins of decapitated heads. So we allow her back then what happens? Either we give her a council house and allow her to bring up a child who will grow up radicalised and no use to anyone. Or we try her, imprison her, take away the child upon birth and foster it out in the hope it never finds out about its origins. Whatever we do it is going to cost a lot of taxpayers money. About time this country toughened up. We are not the dustbin of the world."

Exactly couldn't agree more, as soon as she's back immediately another burden on the tax payer wether while shes in prison or if shes given somewhere to live straight away, i wonder how many do gooders would be just as forgiving if she was moved in next door to them!

she would only be next door if you were in a women's prison

And when she is released, i very much doubt she would be given a full life sentance!

that is a matter for the court, I would give her a life sentence & only released if she had renounced violence & extremist religion . would you prefer her breeding more terrorists abroad? & paying for troupes to fight them?

You along with a large portion of the public, myself included would give her a full life sentance the reality is it won't happen she chose her way of life and now she should now suffer due to her choice

"

I don't see any emotive claptrap at all. I think most people are outraged by this. She's showing no remorse at all. Openly stated that she wasn't phased by seeing bins of decapitated heads. So we allow her back then what happens? Either we give her a council house and allow her to bring up a child who will grow up radicalised and no use to anyone. Or we try her, imprison her, take away the child upon birth and foster it out in the hope it never finds out about its origins. Whatever we do it is going to cost a lot of taxpayers money. About time this country toughened up. We are not the dustbin of the world."

I see plenty of it - outrage is an emotion and therefore not rational. When outrage takes over, reason goes out the window.

"

I don't see any emotive claptrap at all. I think most people are outraged by this. She's showing no remorse at all. Openly stated that she wasn't phased by seeing bins of decapitated heads. So we allow her back then what happens? Either we give her a council house and allow her to bring up a child who will grow up radicalised and no use to anyone. Or we try her, imprison her, take away the child upon birth and foster it out in the hope it never finds out about its origins. Whatever we do it is going to cost a lot of taxpayers money. About time this country toughened up. We are not the dustbin of the world.

I see plenty of it - outrage is an emotion and therefore not rational. When outrage takes over, reason goes out the window."

I see nothing irrational about what I or a good many others think. Annoyed that she has the audacity to want to return to this country. Annoyed that we might allow her to and have to pay to keep this useless member of society. Wouldn't say I'm outraged. Not going to go on a demonstration about it although I have made my feelings clear to my MP on his social media page [He's disgusted by her as well] I don't think it unreasonable to feel this way. Although very young she made this decision and still, 4 years later, shows no sign of remorse. I also think it quite reasonable to be concerned about the well-being of the country for which her presence would have a negative and detrimental affect.

*ikrob By *ikrob  (M) 8 weeks ago

Now the bitch has had a son,lol.She says she has no remorse at whatshe has said or done.Fuck her,stay where you are.

By *JUST4ME  (M) 8 weeks ago

Shamima Begum now 19 and in The Times interview clearly states “she does not regret joining the Isis terrorist group nor did it faze her in seeing heads in a bucket” Its clear she regrets nothing and for those innocents killed by Isis with both women and children being slaughtered by this group she shows no remorse whatsoever.

She had two children of which both died and now has had a third child reported today and one can only presume the father was an Isis fanatic. You read her parents have said she was brain washed at 15 and slipped out of the county in 2015 and found her way into Syria.

Yet in 2013 a 21-year-old girl Aqsa Mahmood travelled to Syria from her family home in Glasgow and has since become prolific for spreading Isis propaganda online.

The former university student was known for her blog and social media accounts where she praised terror attacks in Tunisia and France. She had frequently called for other young British women to travel to the so-called Islamic State and was suspected of helping the Bethnal Green trio reach Syria.

Mahmood married an Isis fighter and reportedly rose up the group’s ranks to become a leading figure in the al-Khansaa brigade, the feared all-female force tasked with enf-o-r-c-i-n-g the group’s interpretation of Sharia law with women and children. Punishments have included arrests and beatings for women going outside without a male chaperone, lashes for wearing form-fitting abayas and floggings for “not being meek enough”.

Another British born woman Grace Dare who converted to being a Muslim and used the name “Khadijah” The 24-year-old was one of the first British women to travel out to Syria, leaving in 2012 to join the jihadist cause with her baby son Isa.

She became prolific on Twitter under the name of Muhajirah fi Sham, which means “immigrant in Syria”, where she celebrated the beh-e-a-d-i-n-g of James Foley and vowed to be “da 1st UK woman 2 kill a UK or US terrorist!”.

She also gloried in gruesome Isis public executions and called for British Muslims to travel to Syria, as well as posing pictures of Isa with weapons. In February her son, now aged around four, was featured in a propaganda video wearing combat gear and an Isis headband. “We will kill the kuffars (infidels) over there,” he was shown saying, before appearing to blow up a car containing three Syrian prisoners.

For those on here who think that woman like the above can be repatriated into our society again, well they are living in cloud cuckoo land. These women were not brain washed by fanatics; they knew exactly what they were going to get into by seeing what the television showed and for anyone to glorify in what Isis did does not deserve to live in our civilised society. Yes, she is a British Citizen but with that comes responsibilities and I am sure many would wonder why we would allow her to settle back here without wondering whether she would be a “sleeper” waiting for someone to press her to act again like she did in Syria???

Plus there are about 50 British born woman still in Syria, we have a lot of questions to ask but I want all of them charged, convicted and sentenced with terrorist offenses but most of all I want our people to be safe from these fanatics and if it means keeping them out of the UK so be it, that's my rational response.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ollydee   premium paying member (M) 8 weeks ago

She can be stripped of her citizenship if she is deemed to be a threat to national security, check the facts for yourselves.

*3notna By *3notna  (M) 8 weeks ago

Absolutely right, well said.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oe Browne  (M) 8 weeks ago

Treason

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ppman  (M) 8 weeks ago

I can't predict the legal outcomes but in her interview when asked if she thought the Caliphate might survive recent attacks she said she didn't "have high hopes". Radicalised or what?

With reflection she is matured at 19, having birthed 3 children and still is not fazed at seeing ISIS victims' heads in dustbins. She is seriously hardened and I feel a danger, she is looking to save her skin from a future in refugee camps and not accepting actions have consequences. If allowed back into the UK, get her child into care to be brought up without vile hatred of the 'Westerner Infidel' and let her serve the proper sentence for her terrorist support. How many of her husband's victims' families would be more detached.

Why do we forget the victims so easily?

By *allingken  (M) 8 weeks ago

How quickly people in this country have forgotten about the terror caused by the IRA.....

If we can pardon them, forgive them, heck, invite them to Buckingham Palace to meet the Queen, then I'm sure all is not lost.

IRA did not and have not shown remorse. They only gave up on terror because they had to. Do you know the amount of fund raising the IRA used to do in America, especially, specifically within the Irish American places.

But having shown no remorse, through being washing or conviction, it's problematic.

*ilium By *ilium  (M) 8 weeks ago

would she want to come back if Isis was winning? no. hand her beck to Isis, they will deal with her for running away!

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *H23    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 8 weeks ago

I’m one of those “soft lefties”, normally very tolerant, but for the life of me I can see no reason or benefit to this girl being back on our soil.

The only benefit I can come up with is, bring her back, take those children away and place with professional foster parents, until they are ready for adoption. And detain her under the mental health act, do not put her into our prison system as that is a well known breeding ground for extremism.

Just watched the late news and a government minister has confirmed that technically, since she is a UK citizen, we cannot revoke her nationality or refuse her entry to this country. He was quite clear that she was not welcome here. The silly little whore is still showing no sign of remorse yet has the audacity to expect us to feel sympathy for her plight. There are limits to sympathy and compassion and this is one of them.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ddardvee  (M) 8 weeks ago

I wonder what her islamic state sisters think of her

Leaving them in the shite and flitting back to the hated lands of the infidels

Stupid girl dosnt even cover it.

She only wants to come back because IS is being pushed out otherwise she would have stayed to support her husband.

She shows no remorse what so ever and after not speaking to her parents for over four years when the reporter said do you have a message for them she only said get me back to the uk! Strange she did not tell them she loves them..

Was it an islamic group that blew up the manchester areana? Why do we in the uk forget too easily the pain and misery others have gone through because of these wicked people.. no mercy for anyone wanting to return, we do not need you! We do not want to spend millions of pounds of the tax payers money prosecuting you and then protecting you.

What is even more worrying is, it's said there are more than 50 other 'British' whores that also want to come back.

This is probably being used as a test case by the government, to measure our fury.

So, we let her back, and there is then no argument against the others returning.

That's probably why they first used a woman with a new baby, to open hearts and minds.

Hang the fucking lot of them, i say. And declare a national holiday, so we can all watch it !!

By *ikey1973   profile verified by photo (M) 8 weeks ago

I don't know all the facts and I doubt the media or many others do either but from my understanding she left the UK when she was 15 years old and almost certainly radicalised (groomed) by others.

She has had three children with only one surviving.

I hate terrorists as much as anyone. I hate murderers. Do I always hate their families or loved ones?

I can understand the anger towards this girl,mostly thanks to the media, but I don't know if she is hard and determined or weak and frightened. I don't wish her or her child any harm even though I hate those around her.

She should be allowed into the country. She should be prosecuted if she has broken our laws. The child should be taken away if it's life and wellbeing are in danger. Maybe the information she has will be useful to us - who knows.

"I don't know all the facts and I doubt the media or many others do either but from my understanding she left the UK when she was 15 years old and almost certainly radicalised (groomed) by others.

She has had three children with only one surviving.

I hate terrorists as much as anyone. I hate murderers. Do I always hate their families or loved ones?

I can understand the anger towards this girl,mostly thanks to the media, but I don't know if she is hard and determined or weak and frightened. I don't wish her or her child any harm even though I hate those around her.

She should be allowed into the country. She should be prosecuted if she has broken our laws. The child should be taken away if it's life and wellbeing are in danger. Maybe the information she has will be useful to us - who knows."

Well said.

By *aravaggio  (M) 8 weeks ago

Her crime, supporting ISIS, was committed in Syria, therefore she could, and indeed, should be tried by a Syrian court and punished by that court. Nationality doesn't come into it. I think that will be the stance that our Home Sec will adopt. If so, the outcome will be the death penalty …. problem solved.

So will you just have her killed or her baby too? Must be guilty if it's born in Syria according to your logic."

Whether an unborn baby has a "life" or not is another argument. But if she gives birth to a child whilst under arrest in Syria, then it would be up to the Syrian authorities to deal with it in whatever way they do. Why should we be involved, in any way, shape or form, with this woman? Why should we even have sympathy for the parents of this woman, if there way of living allows radicalisation so easily? They had clearly NOT adopted British culture, but chosen to retain there own. So much for multiculturalism, eh? A bane on our society!

I read the transcript from her 'interview' with sky news made it more than obvious she has no remorse for what she has done, claims not to know where her husband, a terrorist is, but would love to see him again she has in no way denounced IS or anything they have done to her severed heads i a bucket is just a part of everyday life, she has no money or possesions, as a previous poster has said she hasn't asked anyone to tell her parents she loves them and hasn't even appologised to them, its clear the only reason she wants to come back is to live of the state, i ask the do gooders again would you welcome her into your neighbourhood, the house next door so she can radicalise your children and grandchildren?

By *en4940  (M) 8 weeks ago

NO NO NO She went of her own free will and has never shown any remorse at all. She just wants a meal ticket for her and her new child. Let the Dutch have her after all she is married to a Dutchman

XXX pic...
login to view

Although she can be stripped of her British rights as a citizen, she can still be allowed back in to this country but under sanctions, that is international law, but the government can delay her return in many ways.

I see she was trying to modify her language in the latest interview. Saying she regretted things like the Manchester bombing but they were solely on retaliation for bombing ISIS. So no genuine remorse. If we are compelled to take her back then she should be put in Broadmore--or the female equivalent--indefinitely and the child put out for secret adoption.

"I see she was trying to modify her language in the latest interview. Saying she regretted things like the Manchester bombing but they were solely on retaliation for bombing ISIS. So no genuine remorse. If we are compelled to take her back then she should be put in Broadmore--or the female equivalent--indefinitely and the child put out for secret adoption."

I noticed her change too, NK.

She is being coached.

And you were right first time. - put her in Broadmoor. She's used to being fucked by animals anyway !!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rish_bi_sporty  (M) 8 weeks ago

A thing most have missed is we have no home office or other government officials in Syria. So would have to put lives at risk for her. she hasn't made any effort to get to a country we do like turkey Now she had the baby she is changing her story as others have said she looks like being coached. She hasn't shown remorse. she wants to come back here and be a freeloader get education etc. she knew about the beheadings of hostages before she went. she has no money so we will have to pay to get her back yet families who have kids that go on holiday get drunk have accident get told to do 1 sort it out yourself. most are working and contributed to our economy. Not a traitor

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ohnlong   premium paying member (M) 8 weeks ago

the best statement I have read came from an English women she said she wants to bring her son here so hes safe the women said I DONT WANT HER HERE SO MY CHILDREN ARE SAFE Enough said I think

XXX pic...
login to view

If she is allowed back here she will have to re-apply for a British passport and if she travels via Turkey she will have to apply for a visa from Turkey, no mean feat as they will class her as a terrorist, which she is, the way she spoke about the Manchester bombings was enough for any do gooder to take heed, she should be seen as a threat to this country and its citizens.

*Ybear By *Ybear  (M) 8 weeks ago

What we have to consider is that she is an idealist who was going to a perfect Islamic state, just as many in this country thought Stalin’s Russia was a perfect Communist state. Of course they were wrong but idealism is a common problem in the young.

Of course if she has committed crimes in Syria then the authorities there should prosecute her. If she cannot stay there then her only recourse is to return to her country of origin, here. If she has committed crimes here she should also be prosecuted and the well-being of her children should be paramount. To come back here she will have to make her own way to a British Consulate and prove that she has a right to be here and is entitled to any help they may give her.

As her dream of a perfect Islamic State has died perhaps she would prefer a not quite perfect Islamic country to take her in rather than return here. Perhaps the Foreign Office could persuade the country of her ancestors to take her in where she is bound to have distant family to help her.

By *illanihole  (M) 8 weeks ago

She knowingly left the uk to go and join this terroist group. No matter what age she was at the time of leaving she is now an adult. showing little remorse after seeing people killed and cared even less upon seeing severed heads.

Now of course we have the child involved. Surely this baby born inside syria now takes on Syrian citizenship ?wel that makes sense to me anyhow. She willingly went out there and was happy to provide children to further thier evil cause.

Then thats where she should stay, after all the country needs to be rebuilt after the destruction raged out there. As an enemy of the people of the UK she has NO rights at all in my eyes , niether has her child. Let Them stay out there and put them all to work rebuilding all they have destroyed.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *at1   profile verified by photo (M) 8 weeks ago

I think that now is an ideal time to bring back the death penalty for terror / terrorists who try to come back to the uk.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *otts63bi  (M) 8 weeks ago

definately need a deterrent. to stop all the senseless killing in the uk. this slut who wants to come back. failed all uk citizens by not dying while giving birth to an isis sprog.

If she didn't think she was doing wrong by going there in the first place, why did the pig faced bitch feel a need to run away ?

She is just as guilty as the terrorist piece of shite that she was shagging.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ony5534  (M) 8 weeks ago

I wonder if the murder of Lee Rigby caused this many comments. A man murdered just because he wanted to serve his country.

*nyx1062 By *nyx1062  (M) 8 weeks ago

I wonder when we allow her back how long it is before she asks if her husband can join her here,and if we don't allow that to happen,she will then take us to court and sue us for denying her the right to have a family life,and we will be depriving her of her human rights,and when she wins,her husband will join her here and then we will have even bigger problems,and the do-gooders will be nowhere in sight.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ndyBath  (M) 8 weeks ago

I feel she should stay with her husband along with her child. If her husband is in prison (I am not sure if he is or not) then she should be faithful and wait for him there. I do not believe it would be safe for our country to allow her back as she may want to recruit others. From seeing her interviews she still supports IS.

*lba By *lba   profile verified by photo (M) 8 weeks ago

We all know what's coming : She'll be allowed to return, she'll be given housing and benefits and her ISIS husband will then join her. She'll sell her story to the press and life thereafter will be wonderful.

I understand her 'husband' is in prison. He is either a Dutch or Danish national. Can't see either of those countries rushing to take him, or her, back despite their perceived liberalism. As for her 'remorse' on the latest interview I take that as being nothing more than 'crocodile tears'. She wants to come back because she says that a refugee camp is no place to bring up a child. What about the thousands of Syrian women who are having to raise their families in refugee camps thanks to being displaced by her ISIS friends? Perhaps were should set up a camp for her and her fellow 'British' whores in Antarctica to let them cool off a bit.

All i know is,- if you or i went to another country and broke the law, we would be facing court in THAT country. Not being flown home for a trial.

the trouble is Syria is in a mess due to her & other foreigners interference & the chance of her being effectively punished there is small

XXX pic...
login to view
By *attthew2  (M) 8 weeks ago

Leave her there to find her own way back if she can. Pick her up at immigration and detain her pending investigations. Take the child into care. From her actions and interviews she appears to be ‘one stick short of a bundle’. That’s no excuse at all.

"the trouble is Syria is in a mess due to her & other foreigners interference & the chance of her being effectively punished there is small "

Perhaps they could just pop her head in a bucket. After all, she's not 'fazed' by that sort of thing.

As far as I'm concerned, her and her brat can stay in whatever camp they're in and rot.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rish_bi_sporty  (M) 8 weeks ago

The Government For Once Listening To The Public She Is Having Her British Citizenship Is Being Removed

Breaking news: Home Office have sent her parents a letter saying her citizenship is being revoked! think they claim on the Grounds of dual citizenship.

XXX pic...
login to view

If she was to return wouldn't she be in danger and need a new ID. etc.?. After all there are extremists on both side of the fence she could be a target.

*liss By  *liss    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 8 weeks ago

People here are talking about the innocent child she is having ,if she stays here and teaches him what isis taught her then he can attack from inside ,send the piece of rubbish back to them and forget about her,

Als what is to stop her having the child on our NHS so it's born safely then going back over there,

GET RID OF HER

"People here are talking about the innocent child she is having ,if she stays here and teaches him what isis taught her then he can attack from inside ,send the piece of rubbish back to them and forget about her,

Als what is to stop her having the child on our NHS so it's born safely then going back over there,

GET RID OF HER "

She's had the little fucker already. Apparently, 2 others also. But they allegedly died. No proof of course.

I can't imagine anyone shagging the thing once, never mind more than once.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *iwmwales  (M) 8 weeks ago

In Islam the child belongs to the father (Danish). She committed her crimes in Syria, give her to the legitimate government there for trial and punishment. This is not a British problem.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *iguncut  (M) 8 weeks ago

What the hell is wrong with the do-gooders of the UK thinking about, so what about her child who in turn will blow up some poor innocent children/people.

We need to stop the soft approach on these sort of people without the fear of being blamed for being a nation racists.

Even at the "tender" age of 15 she knew it was wrong to run away and join, what 15 year old wouldn't. I don't buy it, or anything that she has said, its been said above I totally agree with that, the breeding whore should never be let back in to the UK and the do-goodrs get real! are you all really that stupid!!

By *JUST4ME  (M) 8 weeks ago

The child has duel Nationality British/Dutch the nationality of her husband is Dutch. He cannot settle here because he was given a 6 year prison sentence in his absence when he fled the Netherlands for Syria.

Even if we were still going to be in the EU the same would apply because his offenses were terrorist related.

The Home Secretary has revoked her British citizenship. She is not stateless as her mother is Bangladeshi so she has dual nationality. Daresay there will be a massive and long legal battle over this and at the expense of the taxpayers again. However a stance needs to be made otherwise we will have all the terrorist claiming a right to be repatriated over here.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ljcleeve   profile verified by photo (M) 8 weeks ago

If her first two children hadn't died or she hadn't got pregnant with a third, would she even want to return to the UK?

She only started to apologize and show any remorse for her actions when her true feelings were obviously barring her return and even now she still appears in a full burka.

There is no way this indicates that she really wants to come back or is safe to be allowed back and if her parents can't see these facts then they should be deported to be with their loved one .

"The Home Secretary has revoked her British citizenship. She is not stateless as her mother is Bangladeshi so she has dual nationality. Daresay there will be a massive and long legal battle over this and at the expense of the taxpayers again. However a stance needs to be made otherwise we will have all the terrorist claiming a right to be repatriated over here."

There will be a legal battle as there is as yet no proof that she had dual nationality (according to experts in the field rather than the Tory press). This country created her she is therefore our problem to solve.

XXX pic...
login to view

Cast your minds back about four years ago when two men were denied entry back to Britain by David Camerons government. They sent a DVD. of themselves asking to come back, I cant remember all the details, but it had an happy outcome anyway as they were both killed, I think one was from Bradford and the other from Birmingham.

Trying to fathom the meaning of 'she was created in this country'

As in there are reasons for radicalisation that our society is very reluctant to address and therefore more radicals will be 'created' when they feel isolated and deprived and that they have nothing to lose.

"People here are talking about the innocent child she is having ,if she stays here and teaches him what isis taught her then he can attack from inside ,send the piece of rubbish back to them and forget about her,

GET RID OF HER

She's had the little fucker already. Apparently, 2 others also. But they allegedly died. No proof of course.

I can't imagine anyone shagging the thing once, never mind more than once."

You'd have to be a masochist to want a blow job from teeth like that!!

If she was isolated and deprived then surely her parents are more responsible than society in general

Let's not forget that her father was a known follower of Ramjam Choudery. So the apple hasn't landed too far from the tree !!

"If she was isolated and deprived then surely her parents are more responsible than society in general"

I would go further than that and say that its the Islamic culture as a whole that is to blame. I know, I know, I know, that people will jump up and down and shout that the vast percentage of muslims are normal moderate people ….. I would agree, BUT … I still get the feeling that the Muslim response to terrorism, and especially to the preaching of hate, is luke warm at best. Why? Are these moderate muslims frightened of retribution? Are you telling me that rational attendees of the mosque do not know who is trying to turn the muslim youth, yet how many arrests take place? …….. actually, just who is frightened of whom? Are the muslims scared to take action? Is our judicial set-up scared to take action for fear of upsetting the moderate muslims? What a can of worms! Whats for certain, is that someone has to take action against these people soon, otherwise the vigilantes will take over. And talking about over, don't make the mistake of thinking the ISIS crisis is over. It makes a good soundbite as Trump pulls his people out of there, but once they and the Russians are out, it'll all start again as they come out of hiding, and start to take advantage of the ridiculous tribalism that will never ever leave the middle east.

Why am I not surprised?? …. Corbyn says, "We must support the IS girl". …… what a piece of work that excuse for a man is ….

"Why am I not surprised?? …. Corbyn says, "We must support the IS girl". …… what a piece of work that excuse for a man is …. "

I'm not surprised either. He is well known for being Anti-British and a terrorist lover yet he thinks he is qualified to be the British PM. God help us!!!

By *pheliaBalls  (M) 8 weeks ago

Corbyn has, with one sentence, condemned himself to be in the opposition forever.

By *awtyCawty  (M) 8 weeks ago

"Corbyn has, with one sentence, condemned himself to be in the opposition forever."

Well at least some good has come out of it then.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *wsublad   profile verified by photo (M) 8 weeks ago

I am surprised we are not taking appropriate criminal action against the UK jihadists. Letting them get away with it is hardly a deterrent. They should be brought back here for intel and any prosecution necessary. It seems pretty short-sighted and reactionary to prevent Begum's return in this instance. Much easier to keep an eye on her here. We need to get better at preventing this sort of thing. Wasted opportunity IMHO and probably illegal.

*s55 By *s55  (M) 8 weeks ago

The right honerable gentleman leading the opposition the veneer is cracking and he is starting to show his true colours at last

"As far as I'm concerned, her and her brat can stay in whatever camp they're in and rot. "

He's a week old baby. Totally innocent. Nice to see your compassion.

"If she was isolated and deprived then surely her parents are more responsible than society in general

I would go further than that and say that its the Islamic culture as a whole that is to blame. I know, I know, I know, that people will jump up and down and shout that the vast percentage of muslims are normal moderate people ….. I would agree, BUT … I still get the feeling that the Muslim response to terrorism, and especially to the preaching of hate, is luke warm at best. Why? Are these moderate muslims frightened of retribution? Are you telling me that rational attendees of the mosque do not know who is trying to turn the muslim youth, yet how many arrests take place? …….. actually, just who is frightened of whom? Are the muslims scared to take action? Is our judicial set-up scared to take action for fear of upsetting the moderate muslims? What a can of worms! Whats for certain, is that someone has to take action against these people soon, otherwise the vigilantes will take over. And talking about over, don't make the mistake of thinking the ISIS crisis is over. It makes a good soundbite as Trump pulls his people out of there, but once they and the Russians are out, it'll all start again as they come out of hiding, and start to take advantage of the ridiculous tribalism that will never ever leave the middle east. "

There are many people who are engaged in criminal activity without anyone knowing. Even their close family. The radicalisation is done mainly online via YouTube, twitter etc.

Everyone has a mobile and access to the stuff.

Look at many people here, who live double lives. It can be done, for years without anyone knowing

I have known moderate Muslims bullied by more fundamentalist & possibly more radical Muslims, the same happens with nutty born again Christians, they keep trying to drag us back to the middle ages & make people feel guilty for finding a bit of pleasure in life .

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 8 weeks ago

"If she was isolated and deprived then surely her parents are more responsible than society in general

I would go further than that and say that its the Islamic culture as a whole that is to blame. I know, I know, I know, that people will jump up and down and shout that the vast percentage of muslims are normal moderate people ….. I would agree, BUT … I still get the feeling that the Muslim response to terrorism, and especially to the preaching of hate, is luke warm at best. Why? Are these moderate muslims frightened of retribution? Are you telling me that rational attendees of the mosque do not know who is trying to turn the muslim youth, yet how many arrests take place? …….. actually, just who is frightened of whom? Are the muslims scared to take action? Is our judicial set-up scared to take action for fear of upsetting the moderate muslims? What a can of worms! Whats for certain, is that someone has to take action against these people soon, otherwise the vigilantes will take over. And talking about over, don't make the mistake of thinking the ISIS crisis is over. It makes a good soundbite as Trump pulls his people out of there, but once they and the Russians are out, it'll all start again as they come out of hiding, and start to take advantage of the ridiculous tribalism that will never ever leave the middle east.

There are many people who are engaged in criminal activity without anyone knowing. Even their close family. The radicalisation is done mainly online via YouTube, twitter etc.

Look at many people here, who live double lives. It can be done, for years without anyone knowing "

What an utterly daft thing to say? Not Everyone has a mobile! I know several people who don't own one and do not want one!

Look at many people here, who live double lives. It can be done, for years without anyone knowing

What an utterly daft thing to say? Not Everyone has a mobile! I know several people who don't own one and do not want one! "

I'm talking about get access to ways they get radicalised.. Duh.

It's acknowledged that most of the radicalisation takes place via online content using emotive language and messages.

My point was people can happily live double lives, hiding their radicalised views. And the extremists associate with other extremists so hardly dinner conversation.

What's not having a mobile got to do with it. The vast majority of young people of a certain age do. All manner of content is available to peruse, in total privacy.

So the idea that their communities know yet not reporting them is utter bollocks.

My other point was that we in England were subjected to nigh on 30 years of terrorism from the IRA. so why was stripping citizenship of any UK terrorist not made a clamour for who was caught being part of the ira?

Should we allow her back? Probably not as she was happy to leave yet when shits hit the fan, she wants to come back.

My worry and concern is the precedent this sets for UK citizens of this country, who may have been born here but say thrir parents were not.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustercrab  (M) 8 weeks ago

Can someone direct me to an adult sex site please

XXX pic...
login to view
By *heshire baldie  (M) 8 weeks ago

"Can someone direct me to an adult sex site please "

Indeed, it’s out the door and it’s the third on the left

You’re welcome x

XXX pic...
login to view

If she is allowed back in, then it could open the floodgates for at least another 60 women in similar situations, then no doubt it would be men applying, should we simply trust them all and accept that they are no longer a threat?. It would only take one of them with a rucksack to prove us wrong, these people were committing atrocities on a par with the Nazis and in some cases worse.

"If she is allowed back in, then it could open the floodgates for at least another 60 women in similar situations, then no doubt it would be men applying, should we simply trust them all and accept that they are no longer a threat?. It would only take one of them with a rucksack to prove us wrong, these people were committing atrocities on a par with the Nazis and in some cases worse."

'JihadiJack' a 'British Citizan' serving a sentance in Syria for allegedly fighting for IS has also requested to come back to britain, i see a patern developing here! oh but he's quite prepaired to finish his sentance in Syria first and he will understand if the women are allowed back while he does so! thats very noble of him isn't it!

XXX pic...
login to view

"If she is allowed back in, then it could open the floodgates for at least another 60 women in similar situations, then no doubt it would be men applying, should we simply trust them all and accept that they are no longer a threat?. It would only take one of them with a rucksack to prove us wrong, these people were committing atrocities on a par with the Nazis and in some cases worse."

Of course they're a threat - they have turned their back on our version of civilisation in order to kill people for what they believe.

They cannot be allowed back into our country, they can rot or die where they chose to go.

They're rotten bastards through and through and they're only being nice and playing the system because they know we're suckers for sob stories.

*itchjoe By *itchjoe  (M) 8 weeks ago

Now seemingly a guy called Jack wants to return after defecting over there in 2014. He also has a child and says he misses his mum, pasties and Doctor Who

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oondog   profile verified by photo (M) 8 weeks ago

I think I'd be happy for her child to come to this country but not the mother.

I think she's just too much of a risk to our safety.

I agree with Moondog. The child could be fostered into a good home and hopefully brought up as a decent citizen. Despite her pleading she is unrepentant and a danger to this country. Also I think we should show the rest of these ISIS extremists that we do not want any of them back.

I don't like the phrase " version of civilisation " there is just civilisation & savages we are civilised they are not

XXX pic...
login to view

"I don't like the phrase " version of civilisation " there is just civilisation & savages we are civilised they are not "

To a baboon, ISIS is civilised - civilisation is always a matter of perspective.

"I don't like the phrase " version of civilisation " there is just civilisation & savages we are civilised they are not

To a baboon, ISIS is civilised - civilisation is always a matter of perspective."

I think you will find the average self-respecting baboon is far more civilised and better behaved than ISIS

XXX pic...
login to view

"I don't like the phrase " version of civilisation " there is just civilisation & savages we are civilised they are not

To a baboon, ISIS is civilised - civilisation is always a matter of perspective.

I think you will find the average self-respecting baboon is far more civilised and better behaved than ISIS"

At least the baboon isn’t a pathological liar

By *aravaggio  (M) 7 weeks ago

"I don't like the phrase " version of civilisation " there is just civilisation & savages we are civilised they are not "

An advanced stage of social and cultural development …… I guess any oganised group of people could lay claim to being civilised …. not a word that should be bandied about, its in the eye of the beholder, or not, as the case may be.

By *ohnBoy67  (M) 6 weeks ago

Now the brat is dead, no reason WHATSOEVER to let the bitch back. She should n't be allowed back to Holland with her husband either..... she would end up here in no time!

IF..... she did turn up in the UK, she should be steralised (3 kids and only 19!!! A bloody baby producing conveyor belt) and kept in solitary confinement, fed on bread and water only.

Except we could n't do that, could we......?'It is against her human rights' I hear the bloody liberal minded shits screaming!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *pank my arse  (M) 6 weeks ago

here here well said i agree with all you say on this but you wait this country is two soft on others coming in there give in but would they feel the same if it was there own family she did this two no they would not why not just give every one a free pass in to our country we have loads of room and free money homes for every one for get about our own people we don`t matter any more rant over.

By *ikey1973   profile verified by photo (M) 6 weeks ago

It's great to see all the various posts expressing personal feelings on this event.

Some intelligent and informative, some less so and some quite infantile but it's important that everyone has their say and we still enjoy free speech in this country .. and on this forum .. I think.

A good rant always makes me feel better too lol.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 6 weeks ago

I think it is quite tragic this child has died. He should have been taken away from her at birth and given to sensible adoptive parents in whatever country. Hopefully then he might have grown up into a decent citizen blissfully unaware of his appalling origins.

I see the snowflakes are trying to blame the Home Secretary but it's hardly his fault and I think he was quite right to revoke her UK citizenship. I watched all the interviews and what little remorse she showed sounded false. These stupid people went out there by their own free will so now they need to pay the consequences.

By *aravaggio  (M) 6 weeks ago

Now her baby is dead, I doubt we'll hear an awful lot more about her, or from her. The offspring appeared to me to be the main reason for all the hand wringing from those who were arguing her case.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oondog   profile verified by photo (M) 6 weeks ago

I have no sympathy for her but I am sorry her child has died. It bore no fault for what she has done and was where it was by accident of birth.

There are no doubt those on here who believe it would have grown up to be another terrorist but we can't be sure of that.

Inevitably it will weaken her case for return in the eyes of some.

Whilst I have no sympathy for terrorists I do feel for the children caught up in these events who are living in horrible places and I do wish something sensible and appropriate could be done for them.

They are victims of short sighted human tribalism and I don't think there is the political will to do anything to save them.

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

I never once saw her holding any more than a little bundle of white cloth. In most of the footage, that little bundle of cloth was held by someone else.

So, in less than 4 years, she got married to a killer, Got pregnant 3 times, Lost 3 children, and a British citizenship.

Are we really expected to believe that shit?

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 6 weeks ago

"I have no sympathy for her but I am sorry her child has died. It bore no fault for what she has done and was where it was by accident of birth.

There are no doubt those on here who believe it would have grown up to be another terrorist but we can't be sure of that.

Whilst I have no sympathy for terrorists I do feel for the children caught up in these events who are living in horrible places and I do wish something sensible and appropriate could be done for them.

They are victims of short sighted human tribalism and I don't think there is the political will to do anything to save them."

Well said. Refreshing to see some reason and compassion in amongst all the inhumane far-right bullshit. The children in these situations are totally innocent and don't deserve to be vilified or held accountable for the wrongdoings of their parents.

By *ikey1973   profile verified by photo (M) 6 weeks ago

"I have no sympathy for her but I am sorry her child has died. It bore no fault for what she has done and was where it was by accident of birth.

They are victims of short sighted human tribalism and I don't think there is the political will to do anything to save them.

Well said. Refreshing to see some reason and compassion in amongst all the inhumane far-right bullshit. The children in these situations are totally innocent and don't deserve to be vilified or held accountable for the wrongdoings of their parents."

I agree absolutely. It’s how I have felt from day one.

By *etssee5  (M) 6 weeks ago

Are there no households in saudi need a maid? Send her there put her in touch with one of the agencies that fuck over the poor African and East Asian girls.

Dont know why people concern themselves with these shitbags.

Dont know why her kids died maybe something to do with being fucked at aged 12? Maybe there is an Allah and hes punishing her for being a cunt? Maybe shes just so full of hatred she lets her own children die?

Well thats all the thought i am prepared to waste on it not hanging around to find the answer.

Stick a rubber ring on her and drop her off a boat, or a couple of breezeblocks. Fuck it.

By *etssee5  (M) 6 weeks ago

"We don't decide on rights under international law and we are not Daesh so compassion should be in our vocabulary if we are going to take the higher moral ground - otherwise we are just as bad as them."

WTF are you talking about?

Whatever it is you are not speaking for me.

Higher moral ground? Seriously? Shes a fucking enemy of the state. The husband admits he was wrong and is willing to serve time in Holland. Anybody wonder why?

Desperation to save their fucking lives and have somewhere to live that has a fucking welfare policy.

How would you feel if they moved her in nextdoor to you?

And i mean generally speaking not anything to do with having to see her ugly mug and baffling yourself on why her heads the shape it is.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 6 weeks ago

They are victims of short sighted human tribalism and I don't think there is the political will to do anything to save them."

I have serious concerns about you referring to any child as IT! Whatever his or her parents have done, a child is still a human being.

HELLO ?!?!???

What Fuckin children are you going on about?

The ones that were slaughtered at a music concert in Manchester? Or the fucking thing that was ALLEGEDLY born to begum in a far away land ? Fuck all you bleeding heart lefty cunts !!

By *awtyCawty  (M) 6 weeks ago

She must have been a really shit mother to lose 3 children. Who cares anyway, one less future terrorist in the world won’t be missed by many that’s for sure.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 6 weeks ago

"She must have been a really shit mother to lose 3 children. Who cares anyway, one less future terrorist in the world won’t be missed by many that’s for sure."

What an absurd and extremely nasty ignorant thing to say!

"She must have been a really shit mother to lose 3 children. Who cares anyway, one less future terrorist in the world won’t be missed by many that’s for sure.

What an absurd and extremely nasty ignorant thing to say! "

Your ignorance, must be bliss !!

By *annyboy87  (M) 6 weeks ago

"She must have been a really shit mother to lose 3 children. Who cares anyway, one less future terrorist in the world won’t be missed by many that’s for sure."

why are you. So damn ignorant

Kids are innocent

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *enior 74    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 6 weeks ago

Her father doesn't even live in great Britain so why should she want to come back here go and join him in Bangladesh it's nearer

"She must have been a really shit mother to lose 3 children. Who cares anyway, one less future terrorist in the world won’t be missed by many that’s for sure.why are you. So damn ignorant

Kids are innocent "

Yes ! Even kids from Manchester !

We've babysat enough of the fuckers from here, there, and every fuckin where!

By *annyboy87  (M) 6 weeks ago

"She must have been a really shit mother to lose 3 children. Who cares anyway, one less future terrorist in the world won’t be missed by many that’s for sure.why are you. So damn ignorant

Kids are innocent

Yes ! Even kids from Manchester !

We've babysat enough of the fuckers from here, there, and every fuckin where!

"

when I said kids are innocent I meant. Every kid in world

Now, let's get this clear....amongst ourselves...

What age are kids no longer kids ?

I'm genuinely interested to know.

When they are no longer minors and become adults in law.

So , under 18's are just kids swinging knives, and seeing how far they can push it?

Under 18s are generally children under the law, but the age is 16 for certain things (leaving home, joining the forces) and as low as 13 for certain things (such as taking a part-tine job). Since the legal system is far from perfect, it's all a bit of a fudge.

*hmactive By *hmactive  (M) 5 weeks ago

Mandela was not a terrorist, what a load of bull some talk.

If you were put in the same situation what will you do ?

Turn your other cheek and how many times will you keep that up. It took a long time of passive resistance from Mandela for tge wrst to recignise him.

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

"Mandela was not a terrorist, what a load of bull some talk.

If you were put in the same situation what will you do ?

Turn your other cheek and how many times will you keep that up. It took a long time of passive resistance from Mandela for tge wrst to recignise him."

W ....T ....F ... ???? Lol

By *annyboy87  (M) 5 weeks ago

"Now, let's get this clear....amongst ourselves...

I'm genuinely interested to know."

would think when become teenagers

But when people are saying kids are innocent on this particular thread it's about a baby

And babies are most definitely innocent wherever they come from

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 5 weeks ago

I'm genuinely interested to know."

Personally I never use the term 'kids'! I don't think anyone whatever their age should be compared to a goat.

I do think the law needs to be changed so that you are legally an adult when you attain the age of 16. At 16 you can marry and have children of your own!

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 5 weeks ago

When a child becomes an adult is a bit of a grey area. There are quite a few things that they can do at 16 e.g. marry [with parental consent], have children of the own join the armed service [although cannot be engaged in combat until 18] etc. They cannot drive until 17 and they cannot vote or give their own consent to many legal matters until 18. If involved in court proceedings they cannot be legally named [outside the court] until 18 without the judge's or Home Office consent. Also if convicted they can be sent to a Young Offenders Institution, rather than adult prison, up to the age of 21.

A babe in arms, irrespective of its parentage, is and should be regarded as an innocent.

By *aravaggio  (M) 5 weeks ago

I'm genuinely interested to know.

Personally I never use the term 'kids'! I don't think anyone whatever their age should be compared to a goat.

I do think the law needs to be changed so that you are legally an adult when you attain the age of 16. At 16 you can marry and have children of your own!"

I think you should be allowed to be cannon fodder at the age of 17, as it is now, if you're daft enough to join at that age. Other than that, we should revert to the age of 21 before you are considered an adult. For drinking, driving, marriage, voting. Loads of problems would be solved by increasing the age limit.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *iss Angela  (TV/TS/CD) 5 weeks ago

its those dammed kids and that dammed dogs fault!

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ed5SIB    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 3 weeks ago

Absolutely agree with Alba. The only thing is that once she has her husband over here then they will want their mothers and fathers, sisters, brothers, cousins and all and sundry over here. ALL CLAIMING BENEFITS and probably living in the most expensive parts of ENGLAND.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *pentolots  (M) 2 weeks ago

'isis whore' can stay where she is and rot.

By *aravaggio  (M) 2 weeks ago

Its suddenly gone very quiet on that front, hasn't it? ……. where have all the bleeding heart liberal lefties gone to?

By *ikey1973   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

It's one of those items I think of as news headlines. Once it doesn't pull in the readers nobody gives a toss one way or the other.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 5 days ago

I see the delectable Ms Begum has been granted legal aid to fight against the decision to deprive her of British citizenship. It beggars belief.

*hris51234 By  *hris51234    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 5 days ago

Theres those who believe she should be allowed to come back to Britain, maybe they should be the ones that cover the cost of her legal aid with their taxes and not those of us who still believe she made her bed and so should lay in it! and what about this new law that people who travel to terrorist areas will be jailed for ten years on their return, will that be the case where she's concerned or will that be overlooked too.

By *aravaggio  (M) 5 days ago

Why pay for her stay in jail? Ignore her, and let her rot, wherever she is.

*Ybear By *Ybear  (M) 5 days ago

She needs to apply for Bangladeshi citizenship, if it’s turned down then she has a case for being left stateless, if she is successful then she is not our problem. If she doesn’t apply then she has made herself stateless not us.

By *annyboy87  (M) 5 days ago

"I see the delectable Ms Begum has been granted legal aid to fight against the decision to deprive her of British citizenship. It beggars belief."

she be be an British citizen this time next year unfortunately

XXX pic...
login to view
By *at1   profile verified by photo (M) 5 days ago

In light of this bitches actions the whole of the legal aid system is in need of a radical overhall,It appears to be there for extremist legal advise and all that goes with it.

legal aid should only be available for people who are IN this country at the time and british citizens in her case she is no longer a brition.

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 5 days ago

Javid's knee-jerk reaction was playing to the gallery to make him look like a hard man who would appeal to the Tories when and if he stands for leader. If it transpires that he acted illegally it is only right that his decision should be overturned and he should be sent the bill for any expense incurred. But just imagine if Grayling had to pay for his dreadful mistakes that have cost us something like 140 million!

By *annyboy87  (M) 5 days ago

Is grayling still in his post, anyone anywhere else would have been sacked

By *illanihole  (M) 5 days ago

The legal aid decision has yet to be approved. but as this nasty piece of work is out of the country then surely its the home office who say yes or no? .

either way she is in syria so she can stay there and be dammed

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 5 days ago

True she has not been granted legal aid yet but her legal team have applied for it. If it is it will run into thousands as the process could take months if not years. All to get the little whore back here to face an expensive court case that could see her imprisoned for 10 years at the expense of the tax payers

*hris51234 By  *hris51234    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 5 days ago

Watched a report on the news about half hour or so ago saying her parents had applied for legal aid, but that she had changed her lawyer and had now applied herself, not sure if her parents application was granted, but if it was, then there is an increased chance that she will get it. It was also stated that any decision was not down to the Government.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oondog   profile verified by photo (M) 5 days ago

The granting of legal aid is not a political decision, nor should it be.

None of us know the true and complete facts of the case nor do we know if the home secretary acted properly and legally in what he did.

You can't have a system where the press and social media are judge and jury and I for one think it's a strength of our system that we enable scrutiny where appropriate.

It's worth every penny to ensure our system is robust and proper and who knows one day it may protect you!

By *hris48mt  (M) 5 days ago

"Why are I not surprised by the usual lack of compassion? If she is still a British national she has a right to return as it is against international law to render her stateless."

Why is she stateless. Her husband is a Dutch citizen.

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 5 days ago

"The granting of legal aid is not a political decision, nor should it be.

None of us know the true and complete facts of the case nor do we know if the home secretary acted properly and legally in what he did.

You can't have a system where the press and social media are judge and jury and I for one think it's a strength of our system that we enable scrutiny where appropriate.

It's worth every penny to ensure our system is robust and proper and who knows one day it may protect you!"

Well said. Refreshing to see a reasonable argument eloquently put rather some of the emotive clap-trap.