New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364750 members (2 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Politics > Boris and the kid

See newest message in thread

Boris and the kid

By *orum reader  (M) 17 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Boris this morning took a phone from a reporter so he did not have to look at the picture of the 4 year old in the Leeds hospital.

is this of any importance ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 17 weeks ago

Yes. It was a very odd response that showed lack of empathy. It must have been considered important as Hancock was immediately sent to grovel and apologise. It reminded me of the moment Brown was caught out slagging off a voter.

By *eros54  (M) 17 weeks ago

"Boris this morning took a phone from a reporter so he did not have to look at the picture of the 4 year old in the Leeds hospital.

"

I’m guessing that story is just that ... a story. I’m sure Johnson would have seen that 4 year old a while ago just as the rest of us did.

I do hate seeing genuine tragedies used for political point scoring.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ountain    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 17 weeks ago

Shows how much the lying coward boris johnson cares about a four year olds health. It wasnt on his agenda. Never will be. He has private health doctors. He put that child in his pocket and forgot about him. The liars dad thinks your illiterate, did u see.

"Shows how much the lying coward boris johnson cares about a four year olds health. It wasnt on his agenda. Never will be. He has private health doctors. He put that child in his pocket and forgot about him. The liars dad thinks your illiterate, did u see. "

You really are a dickhead lol.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 17 weeks ago

The trouble is you never know how genuine these things are. There was a previous occasion when Boris was challenged in a hospital by someone who turned out to be a Labour activist and a close friend of one of the Labour 'grandees'. There are a lot of dirty tricks and false stories flying around in this election and from all sides.

I hate Boris Johnson but that doesn’t mean I talk rubbish just to score political points.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hepeg  (M) 17 weeks ago

Makes you wonder if the kid was deliberately put on the floor and photographed by the opposition !

"The trouble is you never know how genuine these things are. There was a previous occasion when Boris was challenged in a hospital by someone who turned out to be a Labour activist and a close friend of one of the Labour 'grandees'. There are a lot of dirty tricks and false stories flying around in this election and from all sides."

If you saw the footage on the news and you really believe it is not genuine and that the ITV reporter may be a Labour activist then you are seriously deluded. And then a report to journalists that a protestor had thumped one of Hancock's advisors that transpired to be false news from the Tory camp when the video footage came to light. No doubt all sides are doing nasty things in the campaign by you really should try being objective and not just assuming that the Tories are innocent and their every false move is Labour making things up.

I defy anyone to find one single instance when I have paid Boris a compliment. I wouldn’t because I can’t stand him. He is a dishonest and self obsessed and his plans are bad for the country.

But the comments in the OP were rubbish and were taking advantage of a young boy’s discomfort for political gain and that is wrong on every level.

"The trouble is you never know how genuine these things are. There was a previous occasion when Boris was challenged in a hospital by someone who turned out to be a Labour activist and a close friend of one of the Labour 'grandees'. There are a lot of dirty tricks and false stories flying around in this election and from all sides.

If you saw the footage on the news and you really believe it is not genuine and that the ITV reporter may be a Labour activist then you are seriously deluded. And then a report to journalists that a protestor had thumped one of Hancock's advisors that transpired to be false news from the Tory camp when the video footage came to light. No doubt all sides are doing nasty things in the campaign by you really should try being objective and not just assuming that the Tories are innocent and their every false move is Labour making things up."

I think you are the one who is seriously deluded. Cannot see anything objectively through those bright red glasses of yours. Wild stories are circulating from all sides. Some people, including a Leeds hospital sister, are saying this photo is false. I don't know because I wasn't there.

In 1992 Kinnock and Co ran a false story about the NHS about a week before the election. It was disproved. The current lot have been putting false stories around about the Conservatives wanting to sell off or dismantle the NHS. This has been refuted but mud sticks and the sheeple believe it.

*usansilkysubcd By *usansilkysubcd  (TV/TS/CD) 17 weeks ago

"Makes you wonder if the kid was deliberately put on the floor and photographed by the opposition !"

Of course he was. It’s so obvious and convenient. It’s like when Steptoe was photographed on the floor of a ‘crowded’ train, when in reality said train was half empty. They are getting desperate now so will clearly stoop to anything.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ountain    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 17 weeks ago

I think the lying cowards dad was right about you.

*oredEric By *oredEric   profile verified by photo (M) 17 weeks ago

Sadly the bulk of politics now is just blatant lies and fear mongering, all parties are equally guilty, all parties are equally culpable, and it’s absolutely disgusting.

None of them actually want to resolve any of the issues, they just want to return their jobs, exorbitant salary, expenses and pension, and all the other perks that come from being an MP.

They’re no more capable of running the country than any of us, no amount of education, breeding, political thought of dogma, makes any of them any more suitable than any random person picked off the street. They have shown themselves to be utterly corrupt and incompetent, there is little to pick between any of them, they’re all despicable.

"The trouble is you never know how genuine these things are. There was a previous occasion when Boris was challenged in a hospital by someone who turned out to be a Labour activist and a close friend of one of the Labour 'grandees'. There are a lot of dirty tricks and false stories flying around in this election and from all sides.

If you saw the footage on the news and you really believe it is not genuine and that the ITV reporter may be a Labour activist then you are seriously deluded. And then a report to journalists that a protestor had thumped one of Hancock's advisors that transpired to be false news from the Tory camp when the video footage came to light. No doubt all sides are doing nasty things in the campaign by you really should try being objective and not just assuming that the Tories are innocent and their every false move is Labour making things up.

I think you are the one who is seriously deluded. Cannot see anything objectively through those bright red glasses of yours. Wild stories are circulating from all sides. Some people, including a Leeds hospital sister, are saying this photo is false. I don't know because I wasn't there.

In 1992 Kinnock and Co ran a false story about the NHS about a week before the election. It was disproved. The current lot have been putting false stories around about the Conservatives wanting to sell off or dismantle the NHS. This has been refuted but mud sticks and the sheeple believe it."

According to your theories, that would mean the sister would be a Tory activist plant then. And what about the false Tory message to the media about Hancock's advisor being thumped by a protestor? You seem to think that anything dodgy done by Tories is fake news and anything dodgy done by members of any other party is important real news. Sadly the New Zealand PM has had to respond to two tragedies and her dignified, honest and compassionate manner is something our leaders could do well to (try to) emulate it. But maybe empathy is innate and you either have it or you don't.

Talk about clutching at straws to try and prove your anti-Conservative theories. I've seen a lot of fake stories, scaremongering and downright lies from ALL sides. Bit dome people cannot admit that. Newspapers are bad enough and social media is a damned site worse.

Not quite sure why you had to mention the NZ MP. Yes her response to tragedies in her country were very dignified but she is not in the middle of an election campaign. I also note her party calls itself Labour but it is a far cry from the undignified Marxist shambles that the British Labour Party has become of late

I try my hardest to keep an open mind and holding the Tories and Labour in the lowest of esteem it’s easier to focus.

Having now looked at a number of sources it does seem most likely that the boy was placed on the floor and photographed to make a point, whether about hospital facilities or a political point it’s impossible to say, the one thing that does seem certain is that the boy was not placed there by hospital staff.

For family reasons I have been in and out of hospitals on a weekly basis for almost ten years and although staff are overworked and it can be slow getting the right attention they do cope very well. Sometimes things can be taken out of context such as patients left in corridors which sounds bad (if you want it to sound bad) but in reality is just normal hospital procedure for patients between wards/ops/etc.

In this case, with an election looming, Boris was stitched up and the incident with the reporter ..which was also being filmed .. a vague attempt at making him look bad (which with Boris is extremely easy).

I don’t think anyone really believes all the guff but they repeat in the vague hope there is an element of truth and if it’s all rubbish then at least political points have been scored.

"Talk about clutching at straws to try and prove your anti-Conservative theories. I've seen a lot of fake stories, scaremongering and downright lies from ALL sides. Bit dome people cannot admit that. Newspapers are bad enough and social media is a damned site worse.

Not quite sure why you had to mention the NZ MP. Yes her response to tragedies in her country were very dignified but she is not in the middle of an election campaign. I also note her party calls itself Labour but it is a far cry from the undignified Marxist shambles that the British Labour Party has become of late"

I mention her because she is the polar opposite of our current PM when it comes to dignity and empathy. Those are character traits that would not be affected by an election campaign.

"I try my hardest to keep an open mind and holding the Tories and Labour in the lowest of esteem it’s easier to focus.

Having now looked at a number of sources it does seem most likely that the boy was placed on the floor and photographed to make a point, whether about hospital facilities or a political point it’s impossible to say, the one thing that does seem certain is that the boy was not placed there by hospital staff.

For family reasons I have been in and out of hospitals on a weekly basis for almost ten years and although staff are overworked and it can be slow getting the right attention they do cope very well. Sometimes things can be taken out of context such as patients left in corridors which sounds bad (if you want it to sound bad) but in reality is just normal hospital procedure for patients between wards/ops/etc.

In this case, with an election looming, Boris was stitched up and the incident with the reporter ..which was also being filmed .. a vague attempt at making him look bad (which with Boris is extremely easy).

I don’t think anyone really believes all the guff but they repeat in the vague hope there is an element of truth and if it’s all rubbish then at least political points have been scored. "

All of that is true, but pocketing the reporter's phone is bizarre behaviour and suggests someone in denial. How do you explain it? Maybe the phone was better than his latest Huawei and he felt entitled to nick it? Or did a Labour plant sneak it into his pocket off-camera? There must surely be a reason behind such a strange response. It reminds me a playing hide and seek with young kids - they close their eyes and think you can't see them

XXX pic...
login to view
By *attthew2  (M) 17 weeks ago

"Boris this morning took a phone from a reporter so he did not have to look at the picture of the 4 year old in the Leeds hospital.

I’m guessing that story is just that ... a story. I’m sure Johnson would have seen that 4 year old a while ago just as the rest of us did.

I do hate seeing genuine tragedies used for political point scoring. "

Point scoring! This is an example of the effects of Tory ideology on ordinary people and it’s about time this country woke up and voted for a less greedy society. It reminds me of the past. We only teach rich history- kings and queens and wars. Our children should be taught about the lives of the masses.

"Talk about clutching at straws to try and prove your anti-Conservative theories. I've seen a lot of fake stories, scaremongering and downright lies from ALL sides. Bit dome people cannot admit that. Newspapers are bad enough and social media is a damned site worse.

Not quite sure why you had to mention the NZ MP. Yes her response to tragedies in her country were very dignified but she is not in the middle of an election campaign. I also note her party calls itself Labour but it is a far cry from the undignified Marxist shambles that the British Labour Party has become of late

I mention her because she is the polar opposite of our current PM when it comes to dignity and empathy. Those are character traits that would not be affected by an election campaign."

I think she is the polar opposite to ALL of our current party leaders.

I do hate seeing genuine tragedies used for political point scoring.

Point scoring! This is an example of the effects of Tory ideology on ordinary people and it’s about time this country woke up and voted for a less greedy society. It reminds me of the past. We only teach rich history- kings and queens and wars. Our children should be taught about the lives of the masses. "

So what do you propose? we vote for the party run by very rich people that tries to appeal to peoples baser instincts of hatred and envy, otherwise known as the Labour Party

*kws By *kws  (M) 17 weeks ago

Trying to see if it's a young boy on the floor the paper just shows a blanket with a oxygen face mask, if it was not a put-up election stunt they would show the face of the child.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *xLedZepxx2   profile verified by photo (M) 17 weeks ago

"Trying to see if it's a young boy on the floor the paper just shows a blanket with a oxygen face mask, if it was not a put-up election stunt they would show the face of the child."

It's definitely a child lots of pictures around unpixelated however, whether the photo is genuine or a staged Momentum propaganda stunt is another question, bear in mind last years stunt where nurses were supposedly having to use food banks

*Ybear By *Ybear  (M) 17 weeks ago

This reminds me of a story about our local hospital where an elderly patient was pictured on a mattress on the floor and how cuts were affecting standards of care.

Turned out the patient had been cared for in a bed with cot sides but had in their confusion climbed over and fallen out injuring themselves. By being on the floor they could no longer injure themselves.

Things are not always what people tell you they are.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *rimera33uk    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 17 weeks ago

Read on facebook, allegedly this was staged. Child was seen after 20 mins. Mother put him on floor and took photos before putting him back on the bed. Draw your own conclusions.

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

Theirs a nurse at the hospital concerned has told some media group that this was staged about the mother placing the child on the floor taking photos then putting him back on the bed, when approached about it the parent got abusive andbtoldbthr staff to mind their own business

STAGED ME THINKS

XXX pic...
login to view

"Read on facebook, allegedly this was staged. Child was seen after 20 mins. Mother put him on floor and took photos before putting him back on the bed. Draw your own conclusions. "

That post is questionable though because apparently it has appeared multiple times with same wording but different authors. That said, the picture shows the end of a bed, it is a cubicle there would not be other patients in there, especially as it's a child, why is he not in the bed then? Either someone decided it would make good political fodder for Labour so staged it, or maybe the child was sick on the bed and they needed to change the bedding, again perfect propaganda photo opportunity, either way if staff stood by a allowed this to go on they need sacking

"Theirs a nurse at the hospital concerned has told some media group that this was staged about the mother placing the child on the floor taking photos then putting him back on the bed, when approached about it the parent got abusive andbtoldbthr staff to mind their own business

STAGED ME THINKS"

The facebook posts have been proven to be fake and the picture is in fact real and not staged. The social media claims that is was fake were malicious.

"Theirs a nurse at the hospital concerned has told some media group that this was staged about the mother placing the child on the floor taking photos then putting him back on the bed, when approached about it the parent got abusive andbtoldbthr staff to mind their own business

STAGED ME THINKS

The facebook posts have been proven to be fake and the picture is in fact real and not staged. The social media claims that is was fake were malicious."

I take it you were there to witness it and that a sister and a surgeon, at Leeds Genera who have refuted it, were wrong.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oondog   profile verified by photo (M) 17 weeks ago

We'll never know the truth of the matter.

It seems to me that neither the Tories or Labour care about what's actually true only the impact they can make.

In times gone by a single incident of misrepresentation would have required a resignation. You have to wonder how far the media are complicit in trying to get the biggest lies promulgated.

We have spent so long exposing and destroying authority figures that I guess we only have ourselves to blame. The devil appears to not only have the best tunes but the best command of social media too as we all go to hell!

STAGED ME THINKS

The facebook posts have been proven to be fake and the picture is in fact real and not staged. The social media claims that is was fake were malicious.

I take it you were there to witness it and that a sister and a surgeon, at Leeds Genera who have refuted it, were wrong."

I take it you were there since you seem to know all the 'facts'.

"We'll never know the truth of the matter.

It seems to me that neither the Tories or Labour care about what's actually true only the impact they can make.

In times gone by a single incident of misrepresentation would have required a resignation. You have to wonder how far the media are complicit in trying to get the biggest lies promulgated.

We have spent so long exposing and destroying authority figures that I guess we only have ourselves to blame. The devil appears to not only have the best tunes but the best command of social media too as we all go to hell!

"

Very true. Trump has taken to rule by social media and our lot have slavishly followed his example. Disinformation and lies have become the common currency.

STAGED ME THINKS"

Even if it wasn’t staged, which is highly doubtful, it happened on 3rd December and they have only just bothered to bring it to light three days before the election. The whole thing stinks but the Labour sheep will believe anything Steptoe says.

Am actually fed up with the dirty vocal tactics being used, mostly by the left, in this election be glad when it's over and all the lying pamphlets have been destroyed. p.s am non political party

STAGED ME THINKS

Even if it wasn’t staged, which is highly doubtful, it happened on 3rd December and they have only just bothered to bring it to light three days before the election. The whole thing stinks but the Labour sheep will believe anything Steptoe says."

The whole thing stinks but the Tory sheep will believe anything Bozo the clown says

XXX pic...
login to view

"

Even if it wasn’t staged, which is highly doubtful, it happened on 3rd December and they have only just bothered to bring it to light three days before the election. The whole thing stinks but the Labour sheep will believe anything Steptoe says."

All these things coming out now, a little bit of convenient timing don't you think? whilst I'm not keen on Boris, I think I trust him more than the Labour front bench, John McDonnell has form for falsifying documents, it got him sacked from his position of deputy leader and finance director for the GLC, yep the potential next chancellor of the exchequer was sacked from a finance position on a large local authority for falsifying documents to suit his own political agenda.

"

Even if it wasn’t staged, which is highly doubtful, it happened on 3rd December and they have only just bothered to bring it to light three days before the election. The whole thing stinks but the Labour sheep will believe anything Steptoe says.

All these things coming out now, a little bit of convenient timing don't you think? whilst I'm not keen on Boris, I think I trust him more than the Labour front bench, John McDonnell has form for falsifying documents, it got him sacked from his position of deputy leader and finance director for the GLC, yep the potential next chancellor of the exchequer was sacked from a finance position on a large local authority for falsifying documents to suit his own political agenda."

McDonnell is pure evil. A foul-mouthed thug and a bully-boy. I suspect Corbyn is just his glove puppet.

XXX pic...
login to view

"

All these things coming out now, a little bit of convenient timing don't you think? whilst I'm not keen on Boris, I think I trust him more than the Labour front bench, John McDonnell has form for falsifying documents, it got him sacked from his position of deputy leader and finance director for the GLC, yep the potential next chancellor of the exchequer was sacked from a finance position on a large local authority for falsifying documents to suit his own political agenda.

McDonnell is pure evil. A foul-mouthed thug and a bully-boy. I suspect Corbyn is just his glove puppet."

apparently Corbyn is the glove puppet, there are a lot of rumours going around that if Corbyn wins he will step down in the not too distant future and if he looses corbyn will be replaced by the next Labour conference, there will only be candidates from the far left of the party and McDonnell is pulling all the strings (Putin Mk2 me thinks) like I said only rumours but I wouldn't put anything past McDonnell and Momentum.

*etropolis By *etropolis   profile verified by photo (M) 17 weeks ago

Funny how John McDonall has tried to cover up that he went to private school

"Funny how John McDonall has tried to cover up that he went to private school"

Also went to train as a priest. Rather like Stalin did. And lives in a very nice and expensive mansion.

This forum is starting to look very much like the Tory press.

"This forum is starting to look very much like the Tory press."

No idea as I don't read the "Tony press". Perhaps it due to a severe lack of Corbynites

It says very much the same as all the ideas and fake news on here, with the same pro-Tory bias and view of the world through blue-tinted glass and lack of original thought.

Quite laughable. Labour have long been the experts at fake news and gullible supporters that lap it all up. As for original thought well what can one say. Labour take most of their outdated ideas out of books written by 19th century 'philosophers that are no longer relevant.

As this is getting too Tory for some people let’s put up some of Labours talking points.

Child on hospital floor, oops fake.

NHS to be sold to the Yanks, oops fake.

Fully costed manifesto, then several more promises made so fake.

A great new Brexit deal that will be so good that we will campaign against it.

The NHS needs 100,000 more workers and we will solve the problem by cutting the working week to 32 hours.

Free internet for all that will cost £100Bn but it’s better than spending the money on schools and hospitals.

At least the recorded phone call of the shadow health secretary was real, if incredibly embarrassing even more so when he tried to claim it was banter.

"As this is getting too Tory for some people let’s put up some of Labours talking points.

The NHS needs 100,000 more workers and we will solve the problem by cutting the working week to 32 hours.

Free internet for all that will cost £100Bn but it’s better than spending the money on schools and hospitals.

At least the recorded phone call of the shadow health secretary was real, if incredibly embarrassing even more so when he tried to claim it was banter."

All of the above - fake Tory spin. Interesting in this campaign and on this forum that there is a lot of criticism (mostly lifted from fake Tory websites) of Labour's manifesto but very little defending the Tory manifesto (= fake claim to get Brexshit done). Perhaps that is because there is so little substance to their manifesto that it is difficult to find anything to support.

"Quite laughable. Labour have long been the experts at fake news and gullible supporters that lap it all up. As for original thought well what can one say. Labour take most of their outdated ideas out of books written by 19th century 'philosophers that are no longer relevant."

Says the Tory spin doctor whose prominent party members include that modernist Rees-Smug and whose leader has ideas on women, gay men and Muslims that would fit well in the early 20th century. Still, gave me a good laugh on this dismal autumn day

Dear oh dear. Our resident lefty is getting rattled

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atinesque  (M) 17 weeks ago

" Still, gave me a good laugh on this dismal autumn day "

Nature skipped Autumn, this year, and went straight to Winter!

The little boy’s mother has begged Corbyn not to use her son for political gain .. he has refused and blatantly ignored her request.

Is he the most self-obsessed and selfish political leader ever?

"The little boy’s mother has begged Corbyn not to use her son for political gain .. he has refused and blatantly ignored her request.

Is he the most self-obsessed and selfish political leader ever? "

Only until Friday morning I suspect. I suspect Labour will revert to Thatcherism, or go even further to the right back into Blairism, in a cynical attempt to become electable, just so they can ruin the country again, then we can all enjoy more austerity.

"The little boy’s mother has begged Corbyn not to use her son for political gain .. he has refused and blatantly ignored her request.

Only until Friday morning I suspect. I suspect Labour will revert to Thatcherism, or go even further to the right back into Blairism, in a cynical attempt to become electable, just so they can ruin the country again, then we can all enjoy more austerity. "

They won't need to. The nightmare scenario of five years of Johnson's right-wing post-Brexit government will be all it needs to ruin the country and take it back to the forties.

"Dear oh dear. Our resident lefty is getting rattled "

Don't flatter yourself. Our resident far-right Tory couldn't rattle me if he tried.

The same is true of the father of the London Bridge victim who has stated that Johnson saw his son's tragic death as an opportunity. He asked him not to but his request was ignored. So that makes them as self-obsessed as each other, but still less so than Farage. A sorry state to be in.

"As this is getting too Tory for some people let’s put up some of Labours talking points.

At least the recorded phone call of the shadow health secretary was real, if incredibly embarrassing even more so when he tried to claim it was banter.

All of the above - fake Tory spin. Interesting in this campaign and on this forum that there is a lot of criticism (mostly lifted from fake Tory websites) of Labour's manifesto but very little defending the Tory manifesto (= fake claim to get Brexshit done). Perhaps that is because there is so little substance to their manifesto that it is difficult to find anything to support."

How sweet, label it spin but no denial of the facts.

You are quite right of course about the Tory manifesto, if it were any lighter it would have to be made of helium. It is basically get Brexit done then steady as she goes with a little bit here and a little bit there nothing too radical.

She should have thought about that before she gave her fake professionally taken pictures to the two main Labour newspapers. What was she expecting?

XXX pic...
login to view

You are fake news. It has been recognised as being true. The child WAS a patient. The hospital has apologised. It is a convoluted story. A woman claiming to be a nurse at the hospital Twittered the news that the pic was fake. It was investigated and found to be false. THAt was the fake news. Dumb arse daily mail readers will believe anything. How do you know lying coward comrade boris is lying...his lips are moving.

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

She should have thought about that before she gave her fake professionally taken pictures to the two main Labour newspapers. What was she expecting?"

"Fake" is an interesting word here Susan. Are you stating for the record that this mother took her child from a hospital bed and placed him on the floor so she could create a piece of Labour propaganda? Wow, that is a serious charge. I guess the hospital authorities were in on it too as they apologised to her, sounds like a Commie plot to me, don't you agree?

XXX pic...
login to view

The same is true of the father of the London Bridge victim who has stated that Johnson saw his son's tragic death as an opportunity. He asked him not to but his request was ignored. So that makes them as self-obsessed as each other, but still less so than Farage. A sorry state to be in."

Yeah funny how he objected to only the Conservatives using it, then wrote an article in the Guardian politicising it, oh and by the way, Labour were first to jump on the band wagon anyway as Sadiq Khan tried to make a political case in an interview shortly after the event and actually had to be reminded several times by the interviewer that this wasn't the time to make it a political issue.

"Dear oh dear. Our resident lefty is getting rattled

Don't flatter yourself. Our resident far-right Tory couldn't rattle me if he tried."

Well you sound rattles and our 'resident far-right Tory' left this site two or three months ago.

"You are fake news. It has been recognised as being true. The child WAS a patient. The hospital has apologised. It is a convoluted story. A woman claiming to be a nurse at the hospital Twittered the news that the pic was fake. It was investigated and found to be false. THAt was the fake news. Dumb arse daily mail readers will believe anything. How do you know lying coward comrade boris is lying...his lips are moving.

"

You are right. The hospital has issued an official apology for the poor treatment and the 'medical secretary' whose account was used to start spreading the story of the photo being fake says she is not a medical secretary and does not live or work in Leeds and that her account was hacked. Still, there will be some right-wing die-hards who will still choose to believe it is all a Labour plot. They know how the Tories scheme and don't let the truth get in the way of their claims, so think that everyone else must be using the same dirty tricks. After all, they have already fallen for the greatest con of all - 'Get Brexshit done'.

I’m definitely not a right wing diehard or a left wing one for that matter.

Fake news. Hacked accounts. Posed situations. Opportunistic photos. Etc etc. We’ve all heard it a million times and none of us will ever know all the details. I doubt the politicians or media will often know all the details either.

The major criticism was that an incident involving a young child was being used for political gain. Some on this thread are no better and would be hypocrites to point fingers at others.

She should have thought about that before she gave her fake professionally taken pictures to the two main Labour newspapers. What was she expecting?

"Fake" is an interesting word here Susan. Are you stating for the record that this mother took her child from a hospital bed and placed him on the floor so she could create a piece of Labour propaganda? Wow, that is a serious charge. I guess the hospital authorities were in on it too as they apologised to her, sounds like a Commie plot to me, don't you agree?

"

Well according to many witnesses that’s exactly what she did. And it happened over a week ago but she only decided now to bring it to light. Funny that. You Labour sheep can believe what you want, after all you believe every bit of bullshit that Steptoe manages to cough up on a daily basis.

XXX pic...
login to view

"I’m definitely not a right wing diehard or a left wing one for that matter.

"

The problem is anyone who is a diehard Corbyn supporter labels people who are not as automatically far right, I certainly am not, I would vote Labour if it wasn't so far to the left now, I don't trust McDonnell, he is a very nasty piece of work, on record as saying he doesn't want any Tory MP to feel safe on the street, I don't think I've ever heard a Tory MP use such threatening language to opposition MPs, the man is completely toxic.

Well according to many witnesses that’s exactly what she did. And it happened over a week ago but she only decided now to bring it to light. Funny that. You Labour sheep can believe what you want, after all you believe every bit of bullshit that Steptoe manages to cough up on a daily basis."

In that case, how do you explain the hospital's official apology for something that never happened in your view? Seems you will believe every bit of bullshit that Bozo manages to cough up on a daily basis. Just remember you know when Bozo is lying because he opens his mouth.

Does that include a lot of members on here?????

"Does that include a lot of members on here?????"

Some certainly. It now seems that Bozo hid in a fridge to avoid scrutiny. Can those on here who were there confirm if that is true?

Fake news. Hacked accounts. Posed situations. Opportunistic photos. Etc etc. We’ve all heard it a million times and none of us will ever know all the details. I doubt the politicians or media will often know all the details either.

The major criticism was that an incident involving a young child was being used for political gain. Some on this thread are no better and would be hypocrites to point fingers at others. "

You are right of course. I doubt if anyone will ever know the real truth. At the beginning of this election campaign one of the chiefs in charge of the NHS appealed for politicians not the use the NHS as a political football. Sadly some have ignored his request

XXX pic...
login to view

Labour seem to have forgotten the Mid Staffs Hospital scandal and things like babies being born in hospital corridors and toilets under their last watch.

XXX pic...
login to view

" Seems you will believe every bit of bullshit that Bozo manages to cough up on a daily basis. Just remember you know when Bozo is lying because he opens his mouth."

Or maybe some of us don't believe every bit sensationalist, unsubstantiated junk spread by obviously blatantly biased gutter media outlets.

The problem is anyone who is a diehard Corbyn supporter labels people who are not as automatically far right, I certainly am not, I would vote Labour if it wasn't so far to the left now, I don't trust McDonnell, he is a very nasty piece of work, on record as saying he doesn't want any Tory MP to feel safe on the street, I don't think I've ever heard a Tory MP use such threatening language to opposition MPs, the man is completely toxic."

I agree with you. I am a Conservative vote and I would consider my political views as slightly right of centre. Certainly not far right as I have been accused. I'm not anti-Labour as such. I may not have voted for them but I had nothing strongly against the party under Blair, Brown and Miliband.

However I do not like what it has become. I dislike Corbyn mainly because of his links with terrorist groups and his outdated Marxist. But worse than him is McDonnell. An evil conniving creature if there ever was one. Some of the things he has said are diabolical and I'm amazed that he has got away with it.

The problem is anyone who is a diehard Corbyn supporter labels people who are not as automatically far right, I certainly am not, I would vote Labour if it wasn't so far to the left now, I don't trust McDonnell, he is a very nasty piece of work, on record as saying he doesn't want any Tory MP to feel safe on the street, I don't think I've ever heard a Tory MP use such threatening language to opposition MPs, the man is completely toxic.

I agree with you. I am a Conservative vote and I would consider my political views as slightly right of centre. Certainly not far right as I have been accused. I'm not anti-Labour as such. I may not have voted for them but I had nothing strongly against the party under Blair, Brown and Miliband.

However I do not like what it has become. I dislike Corbyn mainly because of his links with terrorist groups and his outdated Marxist. But worse than him is McDonnell. An evil conniving creature if there ever was one. Some of the things he has said are diabolical and I'm amazed that he has got away with it. "

Some of the things your leader has said are also diabolical yet you will still vote Tory, hence indirectly colluding with him. Why not join those of us who will vote Lib Dem/Green?

" Seems you will believe every bit of bullshit that Bozo manages to cough up on a daily basis. Just remember you know when Bozo is lying because he opens his mouth.

Or maybe some of us don't believe every bit sensationalist, unsubstantiated junk spread by obviously blatantly biased gutter media outlets."

And some of you do as you still take the Tory line, even when you know full well that it is pure spin.

XXX pic...
login to view

" Seems you will believe every bit of bullshit that Bozo manages to cough up on a daily basis. Just remember you know when Bozo is lying because he opens his mouth.

Or maybe some of us don't believe every bit sensationalist, unsubstantiated junk spread by obviously blatantly biased gutter media outlets.

And some of you do as you still take the Tory line, even when you know full well that it is pure spin."

No, some of us know the difference between spin and blatant media bias

I have voted LibDem as I see them as the honest party of the day.

I can honestly say I have not heard anyone, Tory or Labour, sing the praises of either leader or accuse either leader of being honest or fit for purpose.

A sad reflection on our political scene.

I dont know exactly what happened but

Fact check. Org say there is no evidence that anything was faked

And this was/is being reported and checked by bbc, sky news and most newspapers

( I must admit my first reaction was this has to be faked like JC in the train but it seems not)

And some of you do as you still take the Tory line, even when you know full well that it is pure spin.

No, some of us know the difference between spin and blatant media bias

"

However I do not like what it has become. I dislike Corbyn mainly because of his links with terrorist groups and his outdated Marxist. But worse than him is McDonnell. An evil conniving creature if there ever was one. Some of the things he has said are diabolical and I'm amazed that he has got away with it.

Some of the things your leader has said are also diabolical yet you will still vote Tory, hence indirectly colluding with him. Why not join those of us who will vote Lib Dem/Green? "

I don't support everything Boris Johnson says. He has not said anything more diabolical than some of the leading lights in some other parties, and a lot less diabolical then some minor candidates.

Last time in this constituency the Libdems came 5th and lost their deposit. They will fair slightly better tomorrow since we only have 4 candidates [no Green one] So it is a two horse race between a fairly decent, hard-working Conservative, who has been an MP for 14 years, and a scatty pro Momentum McDonnell acolyte.

I'm not anti Libdem but I don't agree with their stance on Brexit and I think that they made a very bad choice in their leader.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oondog   profile verified by photo (M) 17 weeks ago

I can't bring myself to vote for Boris. I'm ashamed at some of the things that the Tories have done this last three years and to me Boris is a moral vacuum, mercenary to the extreme with self-interest at all costs and he's taken the party down that line. I was a left of centre Tory but the party has moved so far away from me I can't vote for them.

Labour is too far left for me and not much better!

Lib-Dems are my only credible option I think. I don't particularly like their leader in truth I find her a bit grating but the policies I think are closest to what I want and the best of a bad lot.

I don't trust any of them to do the right thing but I think the lib-Dems have been very solid at a local level, and I trust them more than the others.

I can't bear Farage but I think he's right about there needing to be reform of the political system. There's too much inequality and we've left behind some people we should be caring for.

I would like to wake up to a lib-dem majority on Friday but agree that's probably a long shot but if we can get an alliance of parties with a conscience then that would be good.

By *oyme  (M) 17 weeks ago

while he is on his tour around the country he should call in on all the food banks .

Why should he go to the food banks cos here in MK I know people whom go to the food banks just because the food is free and they can afford to buy, don't believe what the media tell you all the time.

"Why should he go to the food banks cos here in MK I know people whom go to the food banks just because the food is free and they can afford to buy, don't believe what the media tell you all the time."

Where I used to live I knew of people who used food banks yet could afford to spend lunchtime drinking in the pub. Several pints at well over £3 each

There we have some more Tory policy then - food banks just used by the idle rich. One example and make that into a general statement. Maybe you should approach those people and ask them why they are using food banks when you think they shouldn't be. Next thing we know people will be agreeing with the Tory candidate who advocates that the disabled should be paid less.

XXX pic...
login to view

"There we have some more Tory policy then - food banks just used by the idle rich. One example and make that into a general statement. Maybe you should approach those people and ask them why they are using food banks when you think they shouldn't be. Next thing we know people will be agreeing with the Tory candidate who advocates that the disabled should be paid less."

I think what Nordic was pointing out was that there is a temptation for many to put non essential luxury items before putting food on the table and paying bills, from personal experience, I went to my local CAB for advise because I was behind on council Tax and being threatened by bailiffs (my own fault I should add) they tried to shower me with vouchers for the food bank, which I refused

"I can't bring myself to vote for Boris. I'm ashamed at some of the things that the Tories have done this last three years and to me Boris is a moral vacuum, mercenary to the extreme with self-interest at all costs and he's taken the party down that line. I was a left of centre Tory but the party has moved so far away from me I can't vote for them.

Labour is too far left for me and not much better!

Lib-Dems are my only credible option I think. I don't particularly like their leader in truth I find her a bit grating but the policies I think are closest to what I want and the best of a bad lot.

I don't trust any of them to do the right thing but I think the lib-Dems have been very solid at a local level, and I trust them more than the others.

I can't bear Farage but I think he's right about there needing to be reform of the political system. There's too much inequality and we've left behind some people we should be caring for.

I would like to wake up to a lib-dem majority on Friday but agree that's probably a long shot but if we can get an alliance of parties with a conscience then that would be good."

I agree. I know it's a very long shot but I would like to see a hung parliament so that parties with a social conscience (that excludes the Tories or DUP) could temper the excesses likely to be perpetuated under Bozo and his right-wing chums.

Food banks are very much a political football and rarely represent the true picture. I have worked on food banks in my area for years so I do know a bit about them and who uses them.

They are not there to feed the starving. They are there to help those who are temporarily short of funds which is usually due to late benefit payments or a sudden household bill. Leading up to Christmas they are used more so that parents, or more often a single parent, can save some of the little they have to buy presents. I’m no mug and I can definitely vouch for the fact that you do not get well off people using them.

When they were originally introduced by Labour the local authorities were sworn to secrecy as Labour felt guilty that the food banks were needed .. I think that is a ridiculous stance.

Political footballers like to believe that more food banks mean there is more poverty which is complete drivel. More feed banks mean a more caring society and local authorities recognising this fact. It’s a charitable act just like any other. We don’t campaign for less money to go to the blind or disabled .. of course not.

"There we have some more Tory policy then - food banks just used by the idle rich. One example and make that into a general statement. Maybe you should approach those people and ask them why they are using food banks when you think they shouldn't be. Next thing we know people will be agreeing with the Tory candidate who advocates that the disabled should be paid less."

Here we go again. I gave one example because that was the one I knew about. However I'm sure it isn't the only one in the country.

For the record that unfortunate comment by a Conservative candidate was taken out of context and made sound a lot worse than it was. Still not a very clever thing to say but no worse than a Labour candidate saying that the bused Rotherham girls should stop making a fuss.

"

I would like to wake up to a lib-dem majority on Friday but agree that's probably a long shot but if we can get an alliance of parties with a conscience then that would be good.

I agree. I know it's a very long shot but I would like to see a hung parliament so that parties with a social conscience (that excludes the Tories or DUP) could temper the excesses likely to be perpetuated under Bozo and his right-wing chums."

Well it it was a progressive caring alliance then it would have to exclude Labour as well since they are only interested in taking us back---not forward---to dark age socialism. Plus there claim to be caring is about as genuine as a crocodile's smile

"Why should he go to the food banks cos here in MK I know people whom go to the food banks just because the food is free and they can afford to buy, don't believe what the media tell you all the time."

Where I live ( leafy Surrey) you have to he referred by health visitor or social services and the food banks struggle to keep up

It is the same here - unlike some posters are suggesting, you can't just walk into a food bank and demand food. You have to be referred, and many who come in are in work but cannot make ends meet.

"There we have some more Tory policy then - food banks just used by the idle rich. One example and make that into a general statement. Maybe you should approach those people and ask them why they are using food banks when you think they shouldn't be. Next thing we know people will be agreeing with the Tory candidate who advocates that the disabled should be paid less.

Here we go again. I gave one example because that was the one I knew about. However I'm sure it isn't the only one in the country.

For the record that unfortunate comment by a Conservative candidate was taken out of context and made sound a lot worse than it was. Still not a very clever thing to say but no worse than a Labour candidate saying that the bused Rotherham girls should stop making a fuss."

Please enlighten me. In what context could it be justified to claim that the disabled should be paid less and how could it be made to sound better than what she actually said? I think you are very charitable to a Tory to call it an 'unfortunate comment' when it is downright heartless. I am sure you would not be (indirectly)defending the remark if it has been made by a member of any other party

All MPs from all sides make stupid ill thought out comments. Like Diane Abbott saying the trouble with Britain is the white people, or Emily Thornberry saying she hates white working class men. You can’t cherry pick one side.

XXX pic...
login to view

You always do !!!

"You always do !!!"

You noticed that too

As do both the above

"Why should he go to the food banks cos here in MK I know people whom go to the food banks just because the food is free and they can afford to buy, don't believe what the media tell you all the time.

Where I live ( leafy Surrey) you have to he referred by health visitor or social services and the food banks struggle to keep up"

I don't know how the system works but in the provincial Welsh town, where I lived and worked, pensioners and people on benefits were eligible for the food banks. Whether they had to get a certificate first I do not know but some of the ones using this facility were definitely not living in total poverty as they could afford to go to the pub drinking every day.

By *eeksYounger  (M) 17 weeks ago

"Why should he go to the food banks cos here in MK I know people whom go to the food banks just because the food is free and they can afford to buy, don't believe what the media tell you all the time.

Where I live ( leafy Surrey) you have to he referred by health visitor or social services and the food banks struggle to keep up

I don't know how the system works but in the provincial Welsh town, where I lived and worked, pensioners and people on benefits were eligible for the food banks. Whether they had to get a certificate first I do not know but some of the ones using this facility were definitely not living in total poverty as they could afford to go to the pub drinking every day. "

Odious view from Hee Haw. Typical neo=Nastiy!

I don't know how the system works but in the provincial Welsh town, where I lived and worked, pensioners and people on benefits were eligible for the food banks. Whether they had to get a certificate first I do not know but some of the ones using this facility were definitely not living in total poverty as they could afford to go to the pub drinking every day. "

In most cases they are referred by doctors, CAB, etc but some foodbanks do allow you to just walk in.

Vouchers are required in the food bank where I work. There are facilities for meals three times a week for the homeless and destitute at the Salvation Army and a local church. I don't actually care if there is a very small number of people who use the facility without vouchers. It is possibly no higher than the percentage of people who travel on trains without a ticket. I still think it is shameful to require food banks and soup kitchens due to lack of proper social services in a rich country. This criticism of people using food banks reminds me of the abuse levelled at people on benefits because they have a car and TV! I believe it shows a total lack of empathy and social conscience, which stems from the very top at the moment.

I don't know how the system works but in the provincial Welsh town, where I lived and worked, pensioners and people on benefits were eligible for the food banks. Whether they had to get a certificate first I do not know but some of the ones using this facility were definitely not living in total poverty as they could afford to go to the pub drinking every day.

Odious view from Hee Haw. Typical neo=Nastiy!"

Really? I never mentioned your precious Mr Corbyn once

"Vouchers are required in the food bank where I work. There are facilities for meals three times a week for the homeless and destitute at the Salvation Army and a local church. I don't actually care if there is a very small number of people who use the facility without vouchers. It is possibly no higher than the percentage of people who travel on trains without a ticket. I still think it is shameful to require food banks and soup kitchens due to lack of proper social services in a rich country. This criticism of people using food banks reminds me of the abuse levelled at people on benefits because they have a car and TV! I believe it shows a total lack of empathy and social conscience, which stems from the very top at the moment."

Why at the moment? This situation was the same under the last 'caring' Labour government and would probably be a damn site worse if---God forbid--we ever get another Labour government.

For the record I do not criticise people on benefits for having cars and TV sets. A car is often necessary where public transport is unavailable or unusable due to disabilities. TVs are part of life too. Even going out for a drink to socialise is fine and often necessary, but sitting in a pub 7 days a week and quaffing 4 or 5 pints in every session is a bit much. A lot of people in work could not afford to do that.

Back to the OP. I see a Tory minister has called on his party's candidates to apologise for taking part in the misinformation campaign claiming the photo was fake. I wonder if those people on here who did the same thing and said it was fake, claiming to know all the 'facts', will also have the balls to apologise. I expect not.

"Vouchers are required in the food bank where I work. There are facilities for meals three times a week for the homeless and destitute at the Salvation Army and a local church. I don't actually care if there is a very small number of people who use the facility without vouchers. It is possibly no higher than the percentage of people who travel on trains without a ticket. I still think it is shameful to require food banks and soup kitchens due to lack of proper social services in a rich country. This criticism of people using food banks reminds me of the abuse levelled at people on benefits because they have a car and TV! I believe it shows a total lack of empathy and social conscience, which stems from the very top at the moment.

Why at the moment? This situation was the same under the last 'caring' Labour government and would probably be a damn site worse if---God forbid--we ever get another Labour government.

For the record I do not criticise people on benefits for having cars and TV sets. A car is often necessary where public transport is unavailable or unusable due to disabilities. TVs are part of life too. Even going out for a drink to socialise is fine and often necessary, but sitting in a pub 7 days a week and quaffing 4 or 5 pints in every session is a bit much. A lot of people in work could not afford to do that."

And a lot of people out of work don't do it either. That is misinformation.

I didn't actually say they did. All I said was that I knew several who did and I very much doubt they are the only ones.

I don't of course know about your life, but how do you keep track of how many times a week people on benefits visit the pub and how much they drink? Did they tell you that personally or do you spend every day in a pub with a little black book keeping track of them? Sounds very odd to me, but whatever floats your boat.

"Makes you wonder if the kid was deliberately put on the floor and photographed by the opposition !

Of course he was. It’s so obvious and convenient. It’s like when Steptoe was photographed on the floor of a ‘crowded’ train, when in reality said train was half empty. They are getting desperate now so will clearly stoop to anything."

Are you prepared to apologise now for spreading this misinformation, now that we know for certain that the photo was not fake as you falsely claim?

"I don't of course know about your life, but how do you keep track of how many times a week people on benefits visit the pub and how much they drink? Did they tell you that personally or do you spend every day in a pub with a little black book keeping track of them? Sounds very odd to me, but whatever floats your boat."

Okay Okay you win. Technically it wasn't a pub but a hotel bar where, as it happened , I was the general manger and licence holder. So know I did not keep a little black book but I am very observant. I might also add that other licenced premises shared or had similar clientele.

XXX pic...
login to view

You wont get so much as embarrassed look from people who follow the daily mail line.

With their lying cowardly buffoon leader hiding in a freezer. Lol. Wot a wally.

But of course they will think ' oooh thats fake news '

"You wont get so much as embarrassed look from people who follow the daily mail line.

But of course they will think ' oooh thats fake news '"

100% correct

"You wont get so much as embarrassed look from people who follow the daily mail line.

But of course they will think ' oooh thats fake news '"

Have just seen the film of him hiding out in the fridge and the reaction of his nasty minder. The man just confirmed that he is a twat.

It's a bit like a rerun of Laurel and Hardy on here with you two and your strange double act. Some people thought they were quite funny but its all a matter of taste.

Now, now. Jealousy will get you nowhere. What do you think about your dear leader hiding in the fridge to avoid scrutiny yet again?

Can't find it anywhere. Sure it is not just another fairy story dreamed up by your dear and rather desperate leader

Try Channel 4 News - there for all to see. So no fairy story. And don't forget that not long ago you were suggesting that the story about the photo being fake came from staff at the hospital, who transpired to be people who have nothing to do with the hospital and don't live in Leeds. Your dear leader doesn't need anyone to spread false stories about him - he manages quite well to trip himself up every day. Even the party faithful like you must surely start to feel embarrassed by his ducking and diving to avoid scrutiny and his constant lying.

Channel4 news has already overstepped the mark I believe with bias and false reporting. Maybe its true maybe it isn't. We still don't know the absolute truth about the Leeds General incident. So I'm staying open minded about that.

I note you never comment about some of the somewhat thoughtless and unpleasant comments made by Labour candidates. I also note that you haven't commented about what Jonathan Ashworth said about your illustrious leader. Then again I suppose you also think that was fake news

It's on all the news channels. Only someone quite determined to believe that BJ can do no wrong would deny the film of him heading into the fridge and his minder using foul language. We know absolutely that the photo of the child in the hospital was not fake and that the misinformation about it was fake. I have never mentioned Ashworth or suggested that it was fake news as I believe the evidence that he did say it. So your supposition about what I think is, once again, an illogical and incorrect conclusion. I do not share your blind bias towards any political party.

"Channel4 news has already overstepped the mark I believe with bias and false reporting. Maybe its true maybe it isn't. We still don't know the absolute truth about the Leeds General incident. So I'm staying open minded about that.

I note you never comment about some of the somewhat thoughtless and unpleasant comments made by Labour candidates. I also note that you haven't commented about what Jonathan Ashworth said about your illustrious leader. Then again I suppose you also think that was fake news"

What evidence do you have of C4 and false reporting? You should forward it to the competent authorities.

"It's on all the news channels. Only someone quite determined to believe that BJ can do no wrong would deny the film of him heading into the fridge and his minder using foul language. We know absolutely that the photo of the child in the hospital was not fake and that the misinformation about it was fake. I have never mentioned Ashworth or suggested that it was fake news as I believe the evidence that he did say it. So your supposition about what I think is, once again, an illogical and incorrect conclusion. I do not share your blind bias towards any political party."

Well I watched two new channels and never saw it. A bit surprising really since most of them are so biased against the Conservatives.

I'm keeping an open mind about the Leeds General incident. It seems to have disappeared quite quickly when I would have thought Labour would have milked it to death.

Sorry to have even mentioned the Ashworth affair. Must be a great embarrassment to you and sent your BP rocketing.

Perhaps you do not have a blind bias towards one political party but you certainly have a very blind bias AGAINST one political party. Certainly far worse than I do since I am prepared to offer criticism where it is due. Yes I am pro Conservative but I am not a big fan of Johnson. However I do see him as the best of a bad bunch, the least of the evils.

True, I am very anti-Tory but it is not blind bias. It is based on 45 years of seeing how they behave and what they believe in. They stand for everything I disagree with and I would not vote for them if they were the only party on the ballot sheet. I have only known one Tory whom I saw as reasonable and with principles but he has unfortunately retired from the fray. I just can't dredge up any respect for the current bunch as they all strike me as extremely arrogant and lacking in compassion, as if they have deliberately resurrected the stereotypical 'Tory toff' of decades ago.

"True, I am very anti-Tory but it is not blind bias. It is based on 45 years of seeing how they behave and what they believe in. They stand for everything I disagree with and I would not vote for them if they were the only party on the ballot sheet. I have only known one Tory whom I saw as reasonable and with principles but he has unfortunately retired from the fray. I just can't dredge up any respect for the current bunch as they all strike me as extremely arrogant and lacking in compassion, as if they have deliberately resurrected the stereotypical 'Tory toff' of decades ago."

That’s fair, but how does that distinguish them from Labour?

"True, I am very anti-Tory but it is not blind bias. It is based on 45 years of seeing how they behave and what they believe in. They stand for everything I disagree with and I would not vote for them if they were the only party on the ballot sheet. I have only known one Tory whom I saw as reasonable and with principles but he has unfortunately retired from the fray. I just can't dredge up any respect for the current bunch as they all strike me as extremely arrogant and lacking in compassion, as if they have deliberately resurrected the stereotypical 'Tory toff' of decades ago.

That’s fair, but how does that distinguish them from Labour? "

Exactly. The Labour Party seems to be full of hypocrites and champagne socialist. The pretend they care but don't really. Although you might describe Johnson as a ;Tory Toff' most of his cabinet are anything but. And there are quite a few stuck-up snobs on the Labour front bench.

XXX pic...
login to view

Its got to the stage where tories dont even pretend to care. Four year old lying on the floor

in hospital. Bung him in your pocket and make up a fake news story about a fake news story. When asked about it hide in a freezer. What leadership

what a wonderful display of cowardice. Typical lying tory behaviour.

XXX pic...
login to view

Take your oven ready lying coward buffoon out of the freezer, lead him to a ditch, he wont be able to find his own way. Push in.

Maybe rees smug was in the freezer !?

Giving buffoon last minute advice?

" Take your oven ready lying coward buffoon out of the freezer, lead him to a ditch, he wont be able to find his own way. Push in.

Maybe rees smug was in the freezer !?

Giving buffoon last minute advice?"

"Sadly the bulk of politics now is just blatant lies and fear mongering, all parties are equally guilty, all parties are equally culpable, and it’s absolutely disgusting.

None of them actually want to resolve any of the issues, they just want to return their jobs, exorbitant salary, expenses and pension, and all the other perks that come from being an MP.

They’re no more capable of running the country than any of us, no amount of education, breeding, political thought of dogma, makes any of them any more suitable than any random person picked off the street. They have shown themselves to be utterly corrupt and incompetent, there is little to pick between any of them, they’re all despicable.

"

A good post amongst all the dross.

"Sadly the bulk of politics now is just blatant lies and fear mongering, all parties are equally guilty, all parties are equally culpable, and it’s absolutely disgusting.

"

A good post amongst all the dross.

Add a new message to this topic