New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364605 members (1 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Politics > Cabinet reshuffle

See newest message in thread

Cabinet reshuffle

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cousedpw   profile verified by photo (M) 4 days ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Who is going,who is staying and who are the ones to be promoted

The ones who top my list to go are Hancock, Williamson and Jenrick.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 4 days ago

"Who is going,who is staying and who are the ones to be promoted

The ones who top my list to go are Hancock, Williamson and Jenrick."

It's like shuffling deck chairs on the titanic, springs to mind.

I am not sure any of this bunch have the integrity required for holding high office in Government. Including the puppet Bozo at the top of the tree.

I really don’t think any of them deserve to be promoted, unless it’s to a cell at Pentonville

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 4 days ago

Is there going to be a cabinet reshuffle? No mention of it on the news. I could understand Matt Hancock wanting a move as the health brief is a bit of a poisoned chalice with this pandemic Feel a bit sorry for Gavin Williamson as education has proved to be yet another poisoned chalice at the moment. His counterparts in Scotland and Wales faired no better. Probably worse. As for Robert Jenrick he is quite good at putting his foot in it. A rising star who has already lost his lustre.

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 4 days ago

"Who is going,who is staying and who are the ones to be promoted

The ones who top my list to go are Hancock, Williamson and Jenrick.

It's like shuffling deck chairs on the titanic, springs to mind.

I am not sure any of this bunch have the integrity required for holding high office in Government. Including the puppet Bozo at the top of the tree.

I really don’t think any of them deserve to be promoted, unless it’s to a cell at Pentonville

"

Sadly we have ended up with a situation like a revolving door of incompetent bumblers. But when people vote for a clown as PM we inevitably end up with a full circus

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oondog   profile verified by photo (M) 4 days ago

Sadly no-one in the current government seems to have any real integrity. It's the first time I've ever really thought that about a conservative government.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *udekeith  (M) 4 days ago

"Sadly no-one in the current government seems to have any real integrity. It's the first time I've ever really thought that about a conservative government."

Nobody needs integrity to be voted into parliament e.g. Tony Blair. All that’s needed is gullible voters.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cousedpw   profile verified by photo (M) 3 days ago

"Is there going to be a cabinet reshuffle? No mention of it on the news. I could understand Matt Hancock wanting a move as the health brief is a bit of a poisoned chalice with this pandemic Feel a bit sorry for Gavin Williamson as education has proved to be yet another poisoned chalice at the moment. His counterparts in Scotland and Wales faired no better. Probably worse. As for Robert Jenrick he is quite good at putting his foot in it. A rising star who has already lost his lustre."

The reshuffle is coming after the autumn statement from The Chancellor.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cousedpw   profile verified by photo (M) 3 days ago

"Sadly no-one in the current government seems to have any real integrity. It's the first time I've ever really thought that about a conservative government."

Unfortunately, I think you are correct.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 3 days ago

"Sadly no-one in the current government seems to have any real integrity. It's the first time I've ever really thought that about a conservative government.

Unfortunately, I think you are correct."

But there is still on viable alternative.. Labour, led by the Hollow Man, have a shadow cabinet made up up weirdoes, fantasists and non-people. And other parties have all but sunk into oblivion through poor leadership and one-trick-pony policies

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 3 days ago

"

But there is still on viable alternative.. Labour, led by the Hollow Man, have a shadow cabinet made up up weirdoes, fantasists and non-people. And other parties have all but sunk into oblivion through poor leadership and one-trick-pony policies"

If you would like the Labour Party to run things all you have to do is call an Election. Your guy won one just 10 months ago. All he has to do is carry out what he promised. I know it’s a tough call Bozo keeping his word but you never know.

If we all click our heels and chant I do believe in Dominic Cummings it may just happen. But I think there is more chance of the Queen streaking from Balmoral to Sandringham.

More pointless and totally meaningless waffle

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 3 days ago

"More pointless and totally meaningless waffle"

well stop posting it then

Grow up

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 2 days ago

"Grow up"

Are you still posting drivel? Did you not ask posters to stop posting meaningless waffle? Oh, I get it. One rule for Tories and a different rule for the rest of us.

You lot just can’t hid from your true nature can you

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 2 days ago

Everyone is entitled to an opinion Tessa_M but your puerile waffle is hardly an opinion. In fact you never give an opinion. No one knows what you believe in at all. All you do is try to belittle people for their alleged views

Just stick to your international dog grooming business

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 2 days ago

"Everyone is entitled to an opinion Tessa_M but your puerile waffle is hardly an opinion. In fact you never give an opinion. No one knows what you believe in at all. All you do is try to belittle people for their alleged views

Just stick to your international dog grooming business"

More spin and waffle. I suppose we have come to expect it from the Tories and their mouthpieces.

No one is Belittling you Nordic Knight. You asked posters to stop spouting drivel and waffle. Yet you continue to do so yourself. As I said One rule for the Tories and another rule for the rest of us. The truth hurts.

Tessa_M your obsessive hatred of the 'Tories' would be worrying if I was a caring sort of person or a psychiatrist. As it is I just put it down to your general ridiculousness.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oxers Bitch  (M) 2 days ago

Surely no right thinking person can contempt voting Tory. Unless a land owning ruling Class self serving off shore banking toff

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 2 days ago

"Everyone is entitled to an opinion Tessa_M but your puerile waffle is hardly an opinion. In fact you never give an opinion. No one knows what you believe in at all. All you do is try to belittle people for their alleged views

Just stick to your international dog grooming business

More spin and waffle. I suppose we have come to expect it from the Tories and their mouthpieces.

No one is Belittling you Nordic Knight. You asked posters to stop spouting drivel and waffle. Yet you continue to do so yourself. As I said One rule for the Tories and another rule for the rest of us. The truth hurts.

"

"Surely no right thinking person can contempt voting Tory. Unless a land owning ruling Class self serving off shore banking toff"

I can only assume you meant contemplate and not contempt. However that is extremely interesting. By your reckoning there were no less that 13,966,464 'land owning,ruling class,self serving off-shore banking toffs' in this country last December. I am included in that number but, although I do own a small parcel of land [a slightly larger than average sized garden] I'm not sure that I am ruling-class. No more self-serving than anyone else since we all obviously put our own interests first. I am not aware of any off-shore banking accounts in my name. As for being a toff well I have been called one before but usually as a joke or a poor insult as I don't think I really qualify.

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 1 day ago

"Surely no right thinking person can contempt voting Tory. Unless a land owning ruling Class self serving off shore banking toff

I can only assume you meant contemplate and not contempt. However that is extremely interesting. By your reckoning there were no less that 13,966,464 'land owning,ruling class,self serving off-shore banking toffs' in this country last December. I am included in that number but, although I do own a small parcel of land [a slightly larger than average sized garden] I'm not sure that I am ruling-class. No more self-serving than anyone else since we all obviously put our own interests first. I am not aware of any off-shore banking accounts in my name. As for being a toff well I have been called one before but usually as a joke or a poor insult as I don't think I really qualify."

More spin, waffle and deflection from one of the few on here who admits to being a Tory. I’m sure a certain Mr D Cummings has set up a little private college somewhere that schools them in the party line.

I have great respect for our dear Nordic Knight. Unlike most of the Tory brigade on here, he is prepared to admit he was once a member of the Tory’s. That take guts in todays climate where the entire party has been shown to be liars and the kind of people you wouldn’t entrust with your keys when you went on holiday. However, the criticising of the Tories and their policy’s, let alone their actions. Is not an attack on him personally. Just because the Tories are run by and seem to favour “Toffs” does not mean every Tory supporter is by definition a “Toff. Some are just deluded or nuts even

Add a new message to this topic