New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364576 members (1 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Politics > Home Secretary

See newest message in thread

Home Secretary

*orum reader By *orum reader  (M) 2 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

should Boris have sacked Priti Patel

for her breaches of ministerial code

From the bits i have seen on her behaviour im not sure she has done enough to be sacked,although she does need to improve

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *imonipswich    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

Anyone bullying in the workplace should be sacked. She is a vile piece of work from what I have read. Boris needs to grow a pair.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

Whilst I disagree strongly with bullying in the workplace, or indeed anywhere, I have serious doubts about whether Priti Patel is guilty of it. Probably just a group of time-serving-wretches who don't like her, don't like being told what to do and trying to get rid of her

As for Boris needing to 'grow a pair' I think standing by her has proved he has already got a pair. He wasn't prepared to lose one of the best ever Home Secretaries on hearsay and gossip

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 2 weeks ago

Yet another instance where people jump to defend the bully (if she is one, as alleged) and blame the victims. The findings of an inquiry can hardly be described as hearsay and gossip. Bozo decided to shoot the messenger because he wouldn't manipulate the findings to make them 'palatable'.

By *eyley  (M) 2 weeks ago

Her Splitting Image puppet may be on point...!

"Michael Gove Visits Mistress Priti Patel's Boudoir Spitting Image"

(on UTube)

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *imonipswich    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

"Yet another instance where people jump to defend the bully (if she is one, as alleged) and blame the victims. The findings of an inquiry can hardly be described as hearsay and gossip. Bozo decided to shoot the messenger because he wouldn't manipulate the findings to make them 'palatable'."

Her bullying hasn't just happened at the Home Office either.

I guessed that if I dared to say anything in defence of either the Home Secretary or Prime Minister, the Boris Bashing Cabal would be on my tail like lightening

"....would be on my tail like lightening"

More likely, like a Covid prevented cock getting a chance to top a bare bottomed Aled Jones.

(I think that was the rabid emotions I think you were trying to convey) ?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cousedpw   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

The inquiry was led by his own advisor on the Ministerial code. The Prime Minister didn't accept the findings, and his advisor felt obliged to resign. It this type of Trumpesque behaviour that has caused me to lose the last bit of respect that I had for him.

Priti Patel should have been publicly censured for her behaviour if he was keeping her in her post.

I'm not saying that he needs to grow a pair balls, but as a Prime Minister they shouldn't rule his brain.

"....would be on my tail like lightening

More likely, like a Covid prevented cock getting a chance to top a bare bottomed Aled Jones.

(I think that was the rabid emotions I think you were trying to convey) ?"

You come up with some weird and wonderful posts Seyley. Makes a nice change from the dreary and pedantic.

'Priti Patel should have been publicly censured for her behaviour if he was keeping her in her post.'

Exactly. What he has done is condone her bullying behaviour.

Amazing how many people from this site were there in the Home Office to witness her bullying first hand

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tockingcladtvmaid   premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 2 weeks ago

are you home office or just establishing an opinon? based on information you view? you make a stand sir thats fine but its opinion based nothing more, a casual chat point with a cup of tea and a biscuit. not really a focus of the site really sir xx

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 2 weeks ago

If she had been senior manager at a public company she would have been held to account for her behaviour. No company in this day and age would have a senior manager who goes against the guidelines and regulations set out in law and company procedures.

Unfortunately, the Home Secretary, although she has ultimate responsibility for upholding the law., in England. Doesn’t work for an organisation that seems to need to uphold any regulations. So, nothing surprises me with the cavalier attitude she has displayed to her subordinates.

It is a sad state of affairs when the senior appointee who drew up this report. Feels the need to resign. When all that government money in producing an independent report is flushed down the toilet. When the person who the report is delivered to is so scared by the potential outcome. He endeavours to have the report changed before publication, and then ignores its conclusions when it is presented to him. They would have been better saying “no report needed” and “nothing to see here” in the first instance.

Ms Patel has history of bullying, that’s not in doubt She has been proven to be a bully in this independent report. Her Boss has history of not punishing rule breakers. One wonders what you have to do to get sacked from this cabal.

Sadly, I am not surprised at the whitewash. It isn’t the first this government have produced, and it won’t be the last. I doubt as an earlier poster said her boss has to grow a pair, he’s already proven himself to be incapable of decision making. Todays Government do a disservice to the House of Commons. Where elected members are referred to as the Honourable and Right Honourable member. There seems little in the way of honour in this crowd.

If you were a third nation looking in and perhaps considering a trade deal with the UK. Your own advisers would probably council you to avoid, avoid, avoid

"Amazing how many people from this site were there in the Home Office to witness her bullying first hand"

Exactly the same can be said of those who are defending her - presumably they were there and experienced it first hand. I base my opinion of the inquiry findings. You presumably base yours on Bozo's rebuttal of the findings as they had not been made 'palatable' as he requested.

By *eeksYounger  (M) 2 weeks ago

Priti by name and pretty nasty by nature.But then, she is a member of the Neo Nasty party. Don't be surprised that Bozo jumps to her defence.

"are you home office or just establishing an opinon? based on information you view? you make a stand sir thats fine but its opinion based nothing more, a casual chat point with a cup of tea and a biscuit. not really a focus of the site really sir xx"

Basically we are all making assumptions and passing opinions based on what we hear on social media, watch on TV or read in newspapers. All of these are biased one way or other and probably very few know the real facts.

I was just having a gentle dig at those who are condemning Ms Patel simply because they hate the current government. Perhaps my memory is bad but don't remember their indignation with former Commons Speaker John Bercow when he was accused of bullying. Plus I don't think I was a member of this site 10 or 11 years ago to read their outrage against him when former PM Gordon Brown was also accused of bullying.

Gordon Brown was a very nasty piece of work but that does not in any way exonerate Patel's behaviour. Two wrongs do not make a right.

"Gordon Brown was a very nasty piece of work but that does not in any way exonerate Patel's behaviour. Two wrongs do not make a right."

Amazed you saying anything against a Labour PM. However see you are still churning out your 'two wrongs don't make a right' mantra.

I will continue to churn it out so long as you continue to use it as a way to deflect and defend poor behaviour by anyone in your party of choice. If you believe Patel is right for bullying, then logically you should also agree that Brown's and anyone else's bullying was also right. In the case in point, I believe that Patel was wrong in her behaviour and Bozo is wrong to defend her behaviour.

XXX pic...
login to view

yeah thats evident emotive language to boot psycolicly defensive, it ok you have to protect the inner it justifyys the position xx

XXX pic...
login to view

when can we make christmas is it a wait thing or crack on xxx

Most people accepted Brown was a bully. Evidence, or was it hearsay, came from all directions. However we don't know for certain. Same really with Ms Patel. Largely on the hearsay of that closed inner circle in the Home Office. She's not well liked there because she wants to get things done and not just 'go with the flow' as so many previous holders of that office have done.

"Most people accepted Brown was a bully. Evidence, or was it hearsay, came from all directions. However we don't know for certain. Same really with Ms Patel. Largely on the hearsay of that closed inner circle in the Home Office. She's not well liked there because she wants to get things done and not just 'go with the flow' as so many previous holders of that office have done."

The latter part of this post sounds suspiciously like the official spin being put on it by leading Tories today. You seem to make claims about the Home Office that are presumably based on personal experience. When did you work there? How do you know why she is not well liked there? Are you quoting the findings of an official inquiry such as that that cited her behaviour as unacceptable and bullying, as dismissed by the omniscient Bozo?

By *esperate jon  (M) 2 weeks ago

Why didn't these people complaining about her have the back bone and balls to answer back to her?? It's called give and take, if she spoke to me in such a way their saying I would give her my all just so she knows not to do it again. But also was she ready to be given such a high profile job in government??

Victim blaming is never a good thing - it has led to many bad people in the past getting away with things for far too long (think Epstein, Weinstein et al). Criticism should be levelled only at the person in authority indulging in bullying behaviour, not at their victims. In this case, if they 'gave it their all' they would very likely have found themselves unemployed.

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 1 week ago

"Gordon Brown was a very nasty piece of work but that does not in any way exonerate Patel's behaviour. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Amazed you saying anything against a Labour PM. However see you are still churning out your 'two wrongs don't make a right' mantra."

Ex Labour MP Gordon Brown announced his standing down as an MP or wouldn't be seeking re-election back in 2014.

He now has such a good reputation in Scotland with his leading role in the remain campaign. He probably couldn’t get himself elected to a community council.

The desperation of our Tory brigade to deflect blame is bordering on the ridicules. At least that well-known left-wing newspaper The Sunday Times is reporting today her days are numbered she being moved out of the Home office and Kit Malthouse is being sought as a replacement.

That’ll just serve to make Bozo look weaker and bending to pressure, rather than taking decisive action as a leader should

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 1 week ago

For the record EK I have never worked in the Home Office. Nor, I suspect, have you. However I do have a very good friend who has worked there during the tenure of the last 4 Home Secretaries. According to him Ms Patel is a bit of a new broom and is shaking things up and getting things done. He also says she is quite charming and an easy person to work for providing you get on with your job.

So it sounds as if these 'bullied' whingers are the lazy and lackadaisical who have been getting away with doing as little as possible for too long.

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 1 week ago

"For the record EK I have never worked in the Home Office. Nor, I suspect, have you. However I do have a very good friend who has worked there during the tenure of the last 4 Home Secretaries. According to him Ms Patel is a bit of a new broom and is shaking things up and getting things done. He also says she is quite charming and an easy person to work for providing you get on with your job.

So it sounds as if these 'bullied' whingers are the lazy and lackadaisical who have been getting away with doing as little as possible for too long."

You seem to have a lot of friends near the seat of politics in the UK. You didn’t set up a PPE supply company, recently did you? People with contacts are being looked at under a bit of a magnifying glass now. Asking for a friend

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 1 week ago

"For the record EK I have never worked in the Home Office. Nor, I suspect, have you. However I do have a very good friend who has worked there during the tenure of the last 4 Home Secretaries. According to him Ms Patel is a bit of a new broom and is shaking things up and getting things done. He also says she is quite charming and an easy person to work for providing you get on with your job.

So it sounds as if these 'bullied' whingers are the lazy and lackadaisical who have been getting away with doing as little as possible for too long."

I prefer to give credence to the findings of an independent inquiry rather than one person who may have an axe to grind. Victim blaming doesn't hold water and your baseless remarks about them are scurrilous in the extreme.

So it sounds as if these 'bullied' whingers are the lazy and lackadaisical who have been getting away with doing as little as possible for too long.

You seem to have a lot of friends near the seat of politics in the UK. You didn’t set up a PPE supply company, recently did you? People with contacts are being looked at under a bit of a magnifying glass now. Asking for a friend"

He does indeed seem to know many people close to the seat of power. A bit convenient too that his friend in the Home Office has EXACTLY the same view as the Tories who were instructed to build a wall round the pritster (or was that pratster?).

"

You seem to have a lot of friends near the seat of politics in the UK. You didn’t set up a PPE supply company, recently did you? People with contacts are being looked at under a bit of a magnifying glass now. Asking for a friend

He does indeed seem to know many people close to the seat of power. A bit convenient too that his friend in the Home Office has EXACTLY the same view as the Tories who were instructed to build a wall round the pritster (or was that pratster?)."

Jealous because I have a few friends? Still you have your pal on here who will always back you up

*kws By *kws  (M) 1 week ago

If the press is right and Bojo's girlfriend is doing the running behind the scenes I can see his days are numbered. That's all we need is an unelected running the show

"If the press is right and Bojo's girlfriend is doing the running behind the scenes I can see his days are numbered. That's all we need is an unelected running the show

"

"If the press is right and Bojo's girlfriend is doing the running behind the scenes I can see his days are numbered. That's all we need is an unelected running the show

"

The press are generally anti-government, whichever one is in power. I seem to remember neither Mrs Thatcher or Blair were going to make it to the end of their respective first terms, yet both went on to win two more elrctions very comfortably.

The press are generally anti-government, whichever one is in power. I seem to remember neither Mrs Thatcher or Blair were going to make it to the end of their respective first terms, yet both went on to win two more elrctions very comfortably."

Oh I get it now

The Sun (The Scum), The Daily Mail (the Daily Fail), The Telegraph (the Torygraph), the Express (The Chunderer). They are all secret supporters of the Labour party. It must have been some secret, in my sixty years on this planet it’s the first I heard.

Pull the other one it plays jingle bells

Oh come off it they have all ganged up on governments before. The Sun was definitely pro Blair a few years ago. The Mail invariably criticises the government for not being right-wing enough. The Telegraph has been fairly loyal over the years but not blindly so. And the Express was supporting UKIP/Faragist Party Mk 1 the last time I read it. However I rarely buy or read a newspaper these days. They seem to be more full of opinions than news. Rather like the BBC.

"Oh come off it they have all ganged up on governments before. The Sun was definitely pro Blair a few years ago. The Mail invariably criticises the government for not being right-wing enough. The Telegraph has been fairly loyal over the years but not blindly so. And the Express was supporting UKIP/Faragist Party Mk 1 the last time I read it. However I rarely buy or read a newspaper these days. They seem to be more full of opinions than news. Rather like the BBC."

Jingle bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the way

"Oh come off it they have all ganged up on governments before. The Sun was definitely pro Blair a few years ago. The Mail invariably criticises the government for not being right-wing enough. The Telegraph has been fairly loyal over the years but not blindly so. And the Express was supporting UKIP/Faragist Party Mk 1 the last time I read it. However I rarely buy or read a newspaper these days. They seem to be more full of opinions than news. Rather like the BBC."

Well, at least you have Fox News and missives from Tory Central to provide your unbiased opinions for you.

"Oh come off it they have all ganged up on governments before. The Sun was definitely pro Blair a few years ago. The Mail invariably criticises the government for not being right-wing enough. The Telegraph has been fairly loyal over the years but not blindly so. And the Express was supporting UKIP/Faragist Party Mk 1 the last time I read it. However I rarely buy or read a newspaper these days. They seem to be more full of opinions than news. Rather like the BBC.

Well, at least you have Fox News and missives from Tory Central to provide your unbiased opinions for you."

Not forgetting One America News Network the Orange Prophets new preferred news medium

Well one lives and learns. Of course I have heard of Fox news but cannot say that I have ever listened to it or watched it. Can't say that I have heard of the One America News Network. Since you mention an Orange Prophet I can only assume it is some religious station for which the USA is renown. Now Tory Central? Is that a tube station on the Piccadilly Line?

*oredEric By *oredEric   profile verified by photo (M) 7 days ago

"Well one lives and learns. Of course I have heard of Fox news but cannot say that I have ever listened to it or watched it. Can't say that I have heard of the One America News Network. Since you mention an Orange Prophet I can only assume it is some religious station for which the USA is renown. Now Tory Central? Is that a tube station on the Piccadilly Line?"

OANN makes Dr Goebbels look placid, reasonable, moderate, and considerate of the feelings of Jews, Slavs, the Russians, the British and Dominions, the Americans, and anyone else generally not well disposed to Nazi Germany or fascism in general.

It is extremely rabid, I doubt they’d be allowed to broadcast in this country.

There is one particular identikit blonde who goes on spectacular rants against perceived threats and continues to perpetuate easily and previously debunked myths.

Take the infamous pizza restaurant, where the global elite shape shifting alien reptile lizards, royalty, democrats, and jewish financiers go to the basement to eat babies. It’s built on a concrete raft, you pick it out of the catalogue, the build them with all the utilities in the right spots for gas, water, electric, sewerage, etc., then you pick the building thst goes on top, it’s why McDonalds go up so quickly, you pick it out of a catalogue, anyway, they don’t come with basements, the proprietor wishes it did, for the storage space modtly, but also fees from hosting alien overload baby eating sessions, maybe pick up the drinks tab and charge extra for wiping the blood off the walls. That's the kind of output on OANN. I watched a little of their output...dear God, you have to wonder about their regular audience! Fox News is bad. Most American media is well the right of The Sun and Daily Mail here, but OANN is so far to the right they’ve fallen off the edge of the disk, I am not 100% on that, but I suspect they believe we’re on a flat disk.

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 7 days ago

I can just imagine some of those who constantly criticise the media but get their information and 'facts' from somewhere scrabbling to find that outlet, thinking 'Another unbiased factual source for me to consult'.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ollydee   premium paying member (M) 7 days ago

Are we all forgetting about Patel when she resigned over her 14 visits to Israel, a bully and a liar, just like her boss. Train crash coming folks.

"Are we all forgetting about Patel when she resigned over her 14 visits to Israel, a bully and a liar, just like her boss. Train crash coming folks."

Conveniently overlooked as it doesn't fit with Bozo's current narrative. He pinned his flag to the Cummings mast after the eye test fiasco and has now chosen to side with another wrong 'un.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 7 days ago

"I can just imagine some of those who constantly criticise the media but get their information and 'facts' from somewhere scrabbling to find that outlet, thinking 'Another unbiased factual source for me to consult'. "

Well almighty, all-seeing wise one you have to get your 'facts' from somewhere. How do you know that what you pontificate is genuine? Or perhaps you secretly wander the corridors of Whitehall and see for yourself. Plus whilst you are at it fly to America, state to state, in your private jet. Then sneak into the White House to see exactly what is going on first-hand.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ollydee   premium paying member (M) 7 days ago

Proves my point, a tory supporter that really has no answers to the truth, I have asked several times on here how a man who has been sacked three times for his lies can become PM. and what do they have to say about Patel, or is that fake news?.

No need for anyone to travel anywhere. In your omniscience, you have already informed us all of the true and unbiased facts about the US (based on one person's views) and Patel (based on one person who worked in the Home Office). I take all media with the requisite pinch of salt but at least admit to consulting them. You claim not to consult media sources as they are all biased rumour-mongers (though it's simply impossible to know that if you don't consult them).

"Proves my point, a tory supporter that really has no answers to the truth, I have asked several times on here how a man who has been sacked three times for his lies can become PM. and what do they have to say about Patel, or is that fake news?."

It is not fake news, just uncomfortable questions. The honest answer would have to something like 'because we like and support their lying and bullying.' Even the staunchest Tory apologists might find that uncomfortable to admit.

"No need for anyone to travel anywhere. In your omniscience, you have already informed us all of the true and unbiased facts about the US (based on one person's views) and Patel (based on one person who worked in the Home Office). I take all media with the requisite pinch of salt but at least admit to consulting them. You claim not to consult media sources as they are all biased rumour-mongers (though it's simply impossible to know that if you don't consult them)."

I just don't consult the ones you accuse me of consulting. Amazed you don't know that since you seem to know everything else

"Proves my point, a tory supporter that really has no answers to the truth, I have asked several times on here how a man who has been sacked three times for his lies can become PM. and what do they have to say about Patel, or is that fake news?."

It is your right in a free country to hate both the PM and the Home Secretary. Politics is a strange business. People whom you may not think would make it onto a company board of directors, often hit the dizzy heights in politics. Boris Johnson was elected leader of his party and 4 or 5 months later went on to win a general election very decisively. And that is a fact that even you cannot deny however much you hate him.

By *irza  (M) 7 days ago

Absolutely correct. Boris had a landslide victory, even apparently die hard Labour mining areas, from the Midlands up to Yorkshire that never voted Conservative voted for him.

He may get rid of Priti Patel, in the near future - once he can find someone to replace her!!

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 7 days ago

"Proves my point, a tory supporter that really has no answers to the truth, I have asked several times on here how a man who has been sacked three times for his lies can become PM. and what do they have to say about Patel, or is that fake news?.

It is your right in a free country to hate both the PM and the Home Secretary. Politics is a strange business. People whom you may not think would make it onto a company board of directors, often hit the dizzy heights in politics. Boris Johnson was elected leader of his party and 4 or 5 months later went on to win a general election very decisively. And that is a fact that even you cannot deny however much you hate him."

I don’t think anyone is disputing the fact Bozo got himself elected leader of a party with little or no competition. No one is disputing the fact Bozo got himself elected Prime Minister as the leader of that party. FFS look at the competition no one in their right mind would have voted to make Corbyn a Prime Minister. Bozo won and got to the top of the tree. That’s not in doubt.

His competence since he got there now that’s a different matter. We were promised last December an “oven Ready Deal”. It hasn’t materialised where is it. We were promised integrity Patel Cummings? Where is it? The level of competence this Government exudes is negligible. You wouldn’t buy a car off of anyone in the Cabinet. If you did make sure you used a credit card.

This government has leapt from one bad idea to another. They have pinned all their hopes for the future on the Orange Prophet. That went well didn’t it. They have managed to piss off the incoming President and Vice President of our “greatest allies”

Covid 19 wasn’t his fault. It wasn’t the Prime Minister of New Zealand’s fault either nor the President of South Korea, but with the incompetent handling of the situation we ended up the worst place in Europe for infections. We have effectively allowed our loved ones to die alone and afraid, and we still ended up the worst place in Europe for infections.

The level of competence is none existent. Even his own MP’s are now questioning his direction and competence. Of course, he’s now holding out the carrot of well we’ll have 5 days of freedom over Christmas. He reminds me of those generals in the First World War lions led by donkeys who deemed it will be all over by Christmas. This virus isn’t taking time off over the festive period. If he had acted like a true leader we would be in the position New Zealand is now Covid free

"Proves my point, a tory supporter that really has no answers to the truth, I have asked several times on here how a man who has been sacked three times for his lies can become PM. and what do they have to say about Patel, or is that fake news?.

It is your right in a free country to hate both the PM and the Home Secretary. Politics is a strange business. People whom you may not think would make it onto a company board of directors, often hit the dizzy heights in politics. Boris Johnson was elected leader of his party and 4 or 5 months later went on to win a general election very decisively. And that is a fact that even you cannot deny however much you hate him."

Also bear in mind that he won on a three-word slogan to poach Farage voters, but they may well turn out to be one-time Tory voters. Also, Mugabe won and election but that didn't make him a good person.

"

Also bear in mind that he won on a three-word slogan to poach Farage voters, but they may well turn out to be one-time Tory voters. Also, Mugabe won and election but that didn't make him a good person."

And despite the endless stream of doubters Brexit is still on course to be done. I wonder how many of the world's top politicians could be described as 'a good person'. They nearly all have something undesirable about them plus there will always be those that hate them for no real reason.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *nello  (M) 7 days ago

"Whilst I disagree strongly with bullying in the workplace, or indeed anywhere, I have serious doubts about whether Priti Patel is guilty of it. Probably just a group of time-serving-wretches who don't like her, don't like being told what to do and trying to get rid of her

As for Boris needing to 'grow a pair' I think standing by her has proved he has already got a pair. He wasn't prepared to lose one of the best ever Home Secretaries on hearsay and gossip"

Hypothetical suggestion. Not agree.

Bulling was mentioned not only in her department but in other places she was involved.

People resigned in silence, they did 1st step and wast make to resign.

Someone mentioned ‘Alfa-personality’ when tried to defence her - a very stupid excuse you can imagine.

She played very ‘cheap’ and ‘trivial’ card when she tried to avoid any allegations in bulling.

Boris covered her and tried to do not make the case public (very similar to his loved ophthalmic friend Dominic with his behaviour)

She didn’t apologised in time when allegations raised

And finally - she knew what and how she did, it wasn’t just an occasional case and act, and she belongs to bj&co.

So, in my view she is guilty but nothing will happened because of her participation and fully involvement in bj&co

"

Also bear in mind that he won on a three-word slogan to poach Farage voters, but they may well turn out to be one-time Tory voters. Also, Mugabe won and election but that didn't make him a good person.

And despite the endless stream of doubters Brexit is still on course to be done. I wonder how many of the world's top politicians could be described as 'a good person'. They nearly all have something undesirable about them plus there will always be those that hate them for no real reason."

The likes of Mugabe, Trump, Farage and Bozo are disliked for very good reason. You argument seems to suggest that the worst people make the best politicians but there will always be those that admire and support them for no real reason.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *nello  (M) 7 days ago

"

And despite the endless stream of doubters Brexit is still on course to be done. I wonder how many of the world's top politicians could be described as 'a good person'. They nearly all have something undesirable about them plus there will always be those that hate them for no real reason.

The likes of Mugabe, Trump, Farage and Bozo are disliked for very good reason. You argument seems to suggest that the worst people make the best politicians but there will always be those that admire and support them for no real reason."

Of course, it calls , blind fanaticism, fanatics, or kinda anarchists (just like to flow agains everything with reason ‘coz it’s against,)

"

The likes of Mugabe, Trump, Farage and Bozo are disliked for very good reason. You argument seems to suggest that the worst people make the best politicians but there will always be those that admire and support them for no real reason."

Your arguments get more nonsensical. I'm hardly defending Mugabe who was a despicable and brutal dictator who just about destroyed Zimbabwe. There are people who seem to think the odious Farage is some kind of potential saviour of this country whereas I think he is nothing but a stage-managed, big-mouthed trouble-maker. Trump:-well marginally better than Biden who is a non-achieving career politician with a somewhat dubious track record. Yes people do dislike like them as well as there are people who like them. Often they win because the opposition is so awful.

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 5 days ago

"

The likes of Mugabe, Trump, Farage and Bozo are disliked for very good reason. You argument seems to suggest that the worst people make the best politicians but there will always be those that admire and support them for no real reason.

Your arguments get more nonsensical. I'm hardly defending Mugabe who was a despicable and brutal dictator who just about destroyed Zimbabwe. There are people who seem to think the odious Farage is some kind of potential saviour of this country whereas I think he is nothing but a stage-managed, big-mouthed trouble-maker. Trump:-well marginally better than Biden who is a non-achieving career politician with a somewhat dubious track record. Yes people do dislike like them as well as there are people who like them. Often they win because the opposition is so awful."

You mean like Bozo another of your heros? It's not like he had much opposition

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cousedpw   profile verified by photo (M) 4 days ago

If you think about it, we are an island nation, like New Zealand. If the government had acted in a more timely manner we would not have had the deaths that we have experienced.

We have been playing catch up since March.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onsterBlast  (M) 2 days ago

You can't compare the UK with New Zealand. NZ only has 5 million people, against our almost 67 million. New Zealand is also 10% larger than the UK.

You can only compare like with like. The UK and NZ are just about as different as you can get.

By *eyley  (M) 2 days ago

Jeremy Corbyn's treatment of Jewish members within his own party is called what?

(Ducks down behind sofa with PPE gear on for face and penis as I'm sure the left thinking intelligencer [sic!]..... pauses for effect....

will mitigate his action[s] and those of momentum [used a lower case 'm' as they brought labour to a full stop based on the results of the last poll]...as not bulllying and vindictive with much spittle).

Corbyn's behaviour, Patels behaviour.

Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto!

Let's call the whole thing off!

By *urious39  (M) 2 days ago

I think you’ll find that Corbyn is no longer a Labour MP and has had the party whip taken away.

Priti Patel has been found to have broken the ministerial code by bullying staff which would have meant she should have been sacked (again).

Every other PM would have sacked her.

I have no idea how anyone could try to defend this

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 2 days ago

"I think you’ll find that Corbyn is no longer a Labour MP and has had the party whip taken away.

Priti Patel has been found to have broken the ministerial code by bullying staff which would have meant she should have been sacked (again).

Every other PM would have sacked her.

I have no idea how anyone could try to defend this"

Oh, we have a few on here who can do that AND allegedly keep a straight face and mean it. Takes all sorts I suppose

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 2 days ago

"You can't compare the UK with New Zealand. NZ only has 5 million people, against our almost 67 million. New Zealand is also 10% larger than the UK.

You can only compare like with like. The UK and NZ are just about as different as you can get."

Where as Our Government couldn’t even eradicate the virus from the Isle of Wight. That only has population of 142,000

I suppose incompetence is still incompetence no matter how big or how populace your islands are

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 2 days ago

"Jeremy Corbyn's treatment of Jewish members within his own party is called what?

(Ducks down behind sofa with PPE gear on for face and penis as I'm sure the left thinking intelligencer [sic!]..... pauses for effect....

will mitigate his action[s] and those of momentum [used a lower case 'm' as they brought labour to a full stop based on the results of the last poll]...as not bulllying and vindictive with much spittle).

Let's call the whole thing off! "

Dear oh dear, Seyley. You can't say things like that on here. Tantamount to treason. Everyone knows the Labour Party is full of wonderful, enlightened people who would never dream of bullying another member, and none of them have a racist bone in their bodies.

As for that nice Mr Corbyn well the truth is he has voluntarily resigned the party whip in parliament in order to give his old friend an close supporter a clearer run at establishing his leadership and taking the party back to its former dizzy heights.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *nello  (M) 2 days ago

"Jeremy Corbyn's treatment of Jewish members within his own party is called what?

Dear oh dear, Seyley. You can't say things like that on here. Tantamount to treason. Everyone knows the Labour Party is full of wonderful, enlightened people who would never dream of bullying another member, and none of them have a racist bone in their bodies.

As for that nice Mr Corbyn well the truth is he has voluntarily resigned the party whip in parliament in order to give his old friend an close supporter a clearer run at establishing his leadership and taking the party back to its former dizzy heights."

Why all subjects that somehow touch this loved by you govt are always replayed with your post about Corbin and Labours...

He didn’t wrote anything about conservatives...

Or you, probably, tried to answer some this else and not his post?

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 2 days ago

Now what are you complaining about Anello?

Your two mentors frequently change subject just to have yet another dig at the prime minister, various members of his cabinet and his party in general. By trying to 'tell me off' in your haphazard manner, you have proved my point.

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 2 days ago

Let's call the whole thing off! "

If your sole argument in defence of Patel's poor behaviour is to deflect to a former Labour leader, it carries very little weight. Patel should be judged on her own actions and not exonerated by reference to someone else who may or may not have acted worse. Your acolyte often argues that two wrongs make a right, but that is not an accepted logical principle.

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 2 days ago

As for that nice Mr Corbyn well the truth is he has voluntarily resigned the party whip in parliament in order to give his old friend an close supporter a clearer run at establishing his leadership and taking the party back to its former dizzy heights.

Why all subjects that somehow touch this loved by you govt are always replayed with your post about Corbin and Labours...

He didn’t wrote anything about conservatives...

Or you, probably, tried to answer some this else and not his post?"

The lonely obsession with Corbyn is merely a side-show used to avoid addressing the issue of Patel's behaviour and the current government's appalling record. It is a tacit acknowledgement that her behaviour is indefensible.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 24 hours ago

How predictable that Corbyn's number one fan should get hot under the collar if anyone should dare mention this messianic figure's name. Totally forgot that it is compulsory to slag off the government as well

By *eyley  (M) 23 hours ago

Actually (Hove accent required)...repeat.

I think Ms Patel should be sack and should have been sacked some weeks ago!

pause...................................... letting that sink in a bit.

Oh and to those who feel that dearest Jeremey was the sole anti-semite within the Labour party, ask the British Jewish adult population if they feel disenfranchised by the whole Labour party.

.... let's see! What is the 'red' rag that is causing Jeremy, momentum and Muslim activists to feel aggrieved at the moment and determined to bring a civil war within the party, oh that's right, Mr Starmer wife is Jewish and that somehow he's been infleuenced by her to see issues from a different perspective.

Discuss.....

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 22 hours ago

"

The lonely obsession with Corbyn is merely a side-show used to avoid addressing the issue of Patel's behaviour and the current government's appalling record. It is a tacit acknowledgement that her behaviour is indefensible."

He does seem to do an inordinate amount of slagging off of Jeremy Corbyn. It a bit like those guys back in the 70’s. You know the macho types always running with the big blonde. A man’s man. The kind that went down the pub and denounced those Nancy Boys, or worse. The kind that now goes to every gay bar and sauna to make up for all the cock they missed out on.

Is our beloved Nordic Knight about to come out as a secret Jeremy Corbyn supporter, perhaps a fully paid up member of Momentum? 2020 has been such a strange year nothing would surprise me.

It’s a pity really that anyone form the “right” seems unable to condemn the Home Secretary’s bulling. It’s kinda as plain as the nose on your face she’s a bully who’s been found out and let off. She was found out by an independent inquiry , and her Boss Bozo ignored it’s finding, because he didn’t have the balls to sack her

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 22 hours ago

Fascinating Tessa_M Fascinating. So by your clever deduction I take it that you and you best mate on here are really ardent Boris supporters and, no doubt, secret members of the ERG group and the Monday Club [if it still exists.

I've always thought you lived in a land of make-believe and now I know for certain that you do.

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 22 hours ago

"How predictable that Corbyn's number one fan should get hot under the collar if anyone should dare mention this messianic figure's name. Totally forgot that it is compulsory to slag off the government as well"

If I am not mistaken, the original question on this thread was whether Bozo should have sacked Patel. Your thinking seems to be that he shouldn't, based on victim-blaming and the belief that Corbyn was worse. You seem to believe that everything done or not done by the current government can be justified by deflection to one source - Corbyn, a political has-been. I have never posted in defence of Corbyn, so you have jumped to another incorrect conclusion. If I criticise Patel or Bozo, that is purely on their own demerits (in my opinion) and I fail to join your slathering about Corbyn, that does not make me a fan of Corbyn. Only a fevered imagination would make that illogical leap.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 22 hours ago

I seem to have touched a raw nerve yet again

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onsterBlast  (M) 21 hours ago

"You can't compare the UK with New Zealand. NZ only has 5 million people, against our almost 67 million. New Zealand is also 10% larger than the UK.

You can only compare like with like. The UK and NZ are just about as different as you can get.

Where as Our Government couldn’t even eradicate the virus from the Isle of Wight. That only has population of 142,000

I suppose incompetence is still incompetence no matter how big or how populace your islands are "

Governments don't eradicate disease, drugs do that. Not a single country has eradicated it or even vaccinated yet.

Not even your sainted Nicola or Spanish government has done anything that helps.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *udekeith  (M) 21 hours ago

"

Governments don't eradicate disease, drugs do that. Not a single country has eradicated it or even vaccinated yet.

Not even your sainted Nicola or Spanish government has done anything that helps."

Absolutely correct, our government has tried, with various measures, to control the virus but that is dependent upon the general public being sensible. Until there is an effective vaccine which has been widely administered the only hope we have is for people to use common sense by not having parties, not going to the pub, working from home if possible, not planning a “normal” Christmas and not going on unnecessary trips to Spain (or anywhere else) even if the trip is scantily dressed up as a business trip.

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 21 hours ago

"I seem to have touched a raw nerve yet again"

You always believe that when anyone points out your strange logic. Your defence of Patel remains victim-blaming and Corbyn the bogey-man. The victims are not responsible for Patel's behaviour, nor is Corbyn. Patel is responsible for Patel's behaviour.

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 20 hours ago

I suppose incompetence is still incompetence no matter how big or how populace your islands are

Not even your sainted Nicola or Spanish government has done anything that helps."

What drugs did New Zealand use? Perhaps you could tell us the drugs used by South Korea or even Singapore?

The truth is they didn’t find a secret stash of magic bean drugs. They instead had leaders who governed and directed their countries in way that assisted their countries drive the virus out. Where as we have a flim flam artist of the highest order. Who couldn’t organise a piss up in a pub with a free bar.

Are you telling us New Zealand has had a rash of new infections.? Where? It would have been all over the news by now. Stick to using Trumpian Facts with an American audience, you may get more purchase

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 20 hours ago

"Fascinating Tessa_M Fascinating. So by your clever deduction I take it that you and you best mate on here are really ardent Boris supporters and, no doubt, secret members of the ERG group and the Monday Club [if it still exists.

I've always thought you lived in a land of make-believe and now I know for certain that you do."

Well so far you have me living in Loch Luton. Voting for the SNP although as far as I know they have never put up a candidate in Luton South or North. Nor have I ever voted SNP when I had a vote in Scotland. I am an advocate of Alex Salmond, and Jeremy Corbyn. A lover of Keir Starmer and Nicola Sturgeon. In fact we are swapping nail and hair ideas at the next COBRA meeting according to you.

You on the other hand seem to have a morbid fascination about Corbyn. You seem disappointed that he’s not in the Parliamentary Labour Party, where as I don’t give a sh*t. You seem to think he’s just around the corner waiting to pounce back into that leader’s chair.

You’ll never understand (probably because of dogma) not every one believes the Tories have our best interest at heart. That comes from some one who has voted Tory in the past. Not often but has.

The only explanation I can find for your love affair with all things Corbyn is that you secretly admire him from afar. That love seems to be taking over. It’s OK you can come clean. We are a non-judgemental bunch here. We won’t think and less of you. Come out, admit it you love Jeremy Corbyn don’t you

XXX pic...
login to view
By *nello  (M) 20 hours ago

"Now what are you complaining about Anello?

Your two mentors frequently change subject just to have yet another dig at the prime minister, various members of his cabinet and his party in general. By trying to 'tell me off' in your haphazard manner, you have proved my point."

Don’t think that everyone is like you. Not everyone have idols, mentors to be blinded. Dominic, bj and co are still your idols - this is your choice and right.

I wasn’t complained but said that ANY subject, no matter what, your response is only concentrated around Corbin. Any special issues with this? Make an a ointment and I definitely can help you in a clinical environment

XXX pic...
login to view
By *nello  (M) 20 hours ago

"

Not even your sainted Nicola or Spanish government has done anything that helps.

Absolutely correct, our government has tried, with various measures, to control the virus but that is dependent upon the general public being sensible. Until there is an effective vaccine which has been widely administered the only hope we have is for people to use common sense by not having parties, not going to the pub, working from home if possible, not planning a “normal” Christmas and not going on unnecessary trips to Spain (or anywhere else) even if the trip is scantily dressed up as a business trip."

No one vaccine has eradicated anything...

quickly cooked vaccine is probably ok and sucky-approval process is probably ok too but... there are a lot of buts

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 18 hours ago

"

Don’t think that everyone is like you. Not everyone have idols, mentors to be blinded. Dominic, bj and co are still your idols - this is your choice and right.

I wasn’t complained but said that ANY subject, no matter what, your response is only concentrated around Corbin. Any special issues with this? Make an a ointment and I definitely can help you in a clinical environment "

Dear oh dear Anello. You obviously did not read my previous comment or do not actually read what you two mentors constantly say. They throw in digs about their figure of hate, Boris Johnson, wherever they can and however irrelevant to the thread. They are now doing the same with their latest figure of hate, Priti Patel. So I feel justified in throwing a few little digs about their, now retired, illustrious leader--the messianic Jeremy Corbyn. Of course I should be mentioning their new glorious leader but he is such a non-person most would not know who I was talking about--Sir Keir something or other.

For the record I don't have any idols in politics until the gullible left. I had serious doubts about Boris Johnson as PM but at the last election he was the only viable choice. Plus he isn't doing such a bad job in these difficult times [waits for a flurry of handbags being thrown in my direction] As for Dominic Cummings well I never liked the man at all. No doubt a very clever strategist and much needed reformer but I am not sorry to see the back of him.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *nello  (M) 18 hours ago

"

I wasn’t complained but said that ANY subject, no matter what, your response is only concentrated around Corbin. Any special issues with this? Make an a ointment and I definitely can help you in a clinical environment

Dear oh dear Anello. You obviously did not read my previous comment or do not actually read what you two mentors constantly say. They throw in digs about their figure of hate, Boris Johnson, wherever they can and however irrelevant to the thread. They are now doing the same with their latest figure of hate, Priti Patel. So I feel justified in throwing a few little digs about their, now retired, illustrious leader--the messianic Jeremy Corbyn. Of course I should be mentioning their new glorious leader but he is such a non-person most would not know who I was talking about--Sir Keir something or other.

For the record I don't have any idols in politics until the gullible left. I had serious doubts about Boris Johnson as PM but at the last election he was the only viable choice. Plus he isn't doing such a bad job in these difficult times [waits for a flurry of handbags being thrown in my direction] As for Dominic Cummings well I never liked the man at all. No doubt a very clever strategist and much needed reformer but I am not sorry to see the back of him."

You have idols and you blinded by them, this is not a secret and you shouldn’t be ashamed about this. This is your choice. Just be yourself.

About ‘such difficult job’ - not agree, even pre covid time he wasn’t the best... liar is liar.... if people vote for him and his friends - let it be so. In any way, covid-excuses play in his favour.

About Dom- who cares, for me he isn’t existing creature ... it is clear that they all have a huge chaos there...

In any way, as I said multiple times before, be yourself and have your opinion even if it is the only opinion and out of trend...

And as I told - I have my opinion. I don’t limit my brain to 2 parties or other stupidity... I see result and can judge result only... the rest, except the result, - just garbage and I’m not interested in it.... you have absolutely different position and this is your right...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onsterBlast  (M) 18 hours ago

What drugs did New Zealand use? Perhaps you could tell us the drugs used by South Korea or even Singapore?

The truth is they didn’t find a secret stash of magic bean drugs. They instead had leaders who governed and directed their countries in way that assisted their countries drive the virus out. Where as we have a flim flam artist of the highest order. Who couldn’t organise a piss up in a pub with a free bar.

Are you telling us New Zealand has had a rash of new infections.? Where? It would have been all over the news by now. Stick to using Trumpian Facts with an American audience, you may get more purchase

"

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 18 hours ago

'They are now doing the same with their latest figure of hate, Priti Patel'.

The original question in this thread was about Bozo's decision to defend Patel rather than accept the findings of the inquiry and sack her. So they are both relevant to the thread. Only a very illogical mind would interpret criticism of Patel's bullying behaviour as making her a 'figure of hate'. The irrelevance here is the obsession with the former Labour leader, unless he has secretly taken over from Carrie as Patel's or Bozo's puppet master.

"Fascinating Tessa_M Fascinating. So by your clever deduction I take it that you and you best mate on here are really ardent Boris supporters and, no doubt, secret members of the ERG group and the Monday Club [if it still exists.

I've always thought you lived in a land of make-believe and now I know for certain that you do.

Well so far you have me living in Loch Luton. Voting for the SNP although as far as I know they have never put up a candidate in Luton South or North. Nor have I ever voted SNP when I had a vote in Scotland. I am an advocate of Alex Salmond, and Jeremy Corbyn. A lover of Keir Starmer and Nicola Sturgeon. In fact we are swapping nail and hair ideas at the next COBRA meeting according to you.

You on the other hand seem to have a morbid fascination about Corbyn. You seem disappointed that he’s not in the Parliamentary Labour Party, where as I don’t give a sh*t. You seem to think he’s just around the corner waiting to pounce back into that leader’s chair.

You’ll never understand (probably because of dogma) not every one believes the Tories have our best interest at heart. That comes from some one who has voted Tory in the past. Not often but has.

The only explanation I can find for your love affair with all things Corbyn is that you secretly admire him from afar. That love seems to be taking over. It’s OK you can come clean. We are a non-judgemental bunch here. We won’t think and less of you. Come out, admit it you love Jeremy Corbyn don’t you

"

I really have rattled the tubes of lipstick in your handbag. Trouble is you are quite good at dishing it out but can't take it if anyone dares to disagree with you

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onsterBlast  (M) 18 hours ago

Oh Tessa when are you going to use your superior (self proclaimed 'successful business man') brain?

NZ, South Korea and even Singapore haven't eradicated Covid (and yes you did imply that) they just have it under more control by more drastic measures. For instance S Korea had one of the worst outbreaks but reacted quickly. They also have an extremely robust health system which could cope. And the strict laws there caused the people to react and obey the instructions they were given.

No-one said NZ has had a rash of new infections. That is just you stirring it up in your usual way.

"

For the record I don't have any idols in politics until the gullible left. I had serious doubts about Boris Johnson as PM but at the last election he was the only viable choice. Plus he isn't doing such a bad job in these difficult times [waits for a flurry of handbags being thrown in my direction] As for Dominic Cummings well I never liked the man at all. No doubt a very clever strategist and much needed reformer but I am not sorry to see the back of him.

You have idols and you blinded by them, this is not a secret and you shouldn’t be ashamed about this. This is your choice. Just be yourself.

About ‘such difficult job’ - not agree, even pre covid time he wasn’t the best... liar is liar.... if people vote for him and his friends - let it be so. In any way, covid-excuses play in his favour.

About Dom- who cares, for me he isn’t existing creature ... it is clear that they all have a huge chaos there...

In any way, as I said multiple times before, be yourself and have your opinion even if it is the only opinion and out of trend...

And as I told - I have my opinion. I don’t limit my brain to 2 parties or other stupidity... I see result and can judge result only... the rest, except the result, - just garbage and I’m not interested in it.... you have absolutely different position and this is your right..."

You really are a very strange boy aren't you. Still if you are happy in your little fantasy world then all well and good.

"'They are now doing the same with their latest figure of hate, Priti Patel'.

The original question in this thread was about Bozo's decision to defend Patel rather than accept the findings of the inquiry and sack her. So they are both relevant to the thread. Only a very illogical mind would interpret criticism of Patel's bullying behaviour as making her a 'figure of hate'. The irrelevance here is the obsession with the former Labour leader, unless he has secretly taken over from Carrie as Patel's or Bozo's puppet master."

You fairly recently mentioned Ms Patel in a thread about Donald Trump. As far as I know she has never been a member of his administration or even mentioned him. One rule for you and the rest of us can sod off.

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 17 hours ago

"

For the record I don't have any idols in politics until the gullible left. I had serious doubts about Boris Johnson as PM but at the last election he was the only viable choice. Plus he isn't doing such a bad job in these difficult times [waits for a flurry of handbags being thrown in my direction] As for Dominic Cummings well I never liked the man at all. No doubt a very clever strategist and much needed reformer but I am not sorry to see the back of him."

But apparently unlike earlier postings you now know who Bozo is. Guess you can’t use that silly excuse again

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 17 hours ago

"

You fairly recently mentioned Ms Patel in a thread about Donald Trump. As far as I know she has never been a member of his administration or even mentioned him. One rule for you and the rest of us can sod off."

As far as I recall Joe Biden was mentioned in one or two threads with “The Donald” too. No one said he was part of the Trump administration

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 17 hours ago

Yes Tessa_M I discovered this morning who this person you and your bestie keep wittering on about. Vladimir Bozovic the now disgraced and recalled Serbian ambassador to Montenegro. Sacked---or at least severely reprimanded---for making a very undiplomatic comment

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 15 hours ago

Wrong again. Try Googling Bozo the clown and you will see he bears a striking resemblance to someone much closer to your heart.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 12 hours ago

Don't think I will waste my time pandering to your warped little fantasies.

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 12 hours ago

"Don't think I will waste my time pandering to your warped little fantasies."

But you wasted time trawling to find some Serbian in an attempt to further your false claim that you don't know who Bozo is.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 11 hours ago

I discovered your Serbian ambassador friend by chance because I like to keep abreast with European news instead of just whinging and imagining things.

*astkenter By *astkenter  (M) 8 hours ago

Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 8 hours ago

Yes Quasimodo

*essa_M By  *essa_M    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 7 hours ago

"Yes Tessa_M I discovered this morning who this person you and your bestie keep wittering on about. Vladimir Bozovic the now disgraced and recalled Serbian ambassador to Montenegro. Sacked---or at least severely reprimanded---for making a very undiplomatic comment "

You didn't need to look far or do any research. The Bozo I know and don’t love is the one and only Bozo in charge of todays Conservative and Unionist Party. You can’t miss him, he’s the biggest Bozo in London stays in a flat just off Whitehall. I believe his official title is First Lord of the Treasury.

Although I suppose like the Serbian you mention, Bozo is a disgrace and sacking just hasn’t caught up with him yet. Nothing undiplomatic about our Bozo though. He nails his colours to the mast with Comments like “Fuck Business”, “Watermelon Smiles”, “Looking like post boxes”. It always amazes me how apparant One Nation Tories, can tolerate the disgrace he has brought to their ideals

Add a new message to this topic