New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364777 members (9 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > do men wank better than girls?

See newest message in thread

do men wank better than girls?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi, I saw the recent post "do men suck better than girls" and thought I would ask "do men wank better than girls".

I think for myself it has got to be yes. I am uncut and the times I have had women wank me, I don't think they know how as some of them (thankfully few) seem to want to pull the skin off it! I guess they don't know how pain full it can be and I am surprised there hasn't been blood.

A guy knows what he is doing so I think men are best at it. Have a great weekend all, S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Yes

yes they do i had 2 guys playing with my cock and balls this afternoon and boy did i cum buckets

Aye they do indeed

I've found women to be better at wanking as they are a bit gentler , some guys tug at like you like you are a defective handle on a pinball machine!

Lol@ adam

Guys defo when they use technique women can't suck either great to play wth the pussy though love em squirting just when ur fingering them

Had a guy wank me off nicely last night, but still like the wife to do it as well, who's best , i'll let you know soon, need more guys to wank me to before i reach a verdict.

Best wank I've ever had was from my geography teacher - nothing has ever been anywhere near as good - either men or women.

*equired By  *equired    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

All gay guys wank guys off better than any woman can. Sounds a bit sexist but it stands to reason ..a guy knows EXACTLY what another guy likes having done and how it should be done. This applies to all gay sex not just wanking

men they know wot u wont xx

*iippa By *iippa  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Of course they do. Men know how their own cocks feel. They know the sensitive areas. Sure some women will too but I think men would be better.

I love giving wanks. Many men who cottage just want relief without anything too heavy. So someone giving them a hand-job is just what they need.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amphill-man-60  (M)  over a year ago

yes they do in my oppion . ive had some lovly wanks from guys , especialy when we snog as well

Actually I still think it's girls who can wank better than men because they have the sensitive touch, when as every bloke that has wanked me off they have nearly pulled my cock clean off except for one bloke who was dead sensitive with wanking and sucking my cock, but to be honest no one can beat yourself when it comes to wanking yourself... Who agrees??

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ebiguy   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

dont care as long as i get wanked

I've actually found women to wank better than men strangely. And have had quite a few of both to draw a comparison. Blowjobs on the other hand are best done by men. My beat ever blowjob was done by a chap in the sauna at pink broadway. He had my cock so sensitive I was shaking and could hardly take any more. Strangely I wasn't close to cumming but it was superb. Wish I could meet him again!

women better at blowjobs by miles, had a few good ones off men, but very closed shaved only

Men suck better cos only guys know how a guys cock works, I have met many married guys and all have said that guys are better at sucking

XXX pic...
login to view
By *az405   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

i have had wanks off men and women but would choose a man every time to make me shoot my load!

Guy's seem to give the best cock sucking experiences over women...much preferred a male to put my cock in their mouth and to reciprocate...can't do that with a woman...!....

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aith50  (M)  over a year ago

Only another guy to do the job women just can't seem to hit the spot???

Add a new message to this topic