New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364996 members (4 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > fantasy or reality?

See newest message in thread

fantasy or reality?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I chat online and arrange a meet, they say they want me dressed whewn they arrive so i spend 2 hours shaving and douching and getting fully made up and dressed in sheer stockings, matching lingerie pvc mini skirt with purple tartan and lacing with matching top, my 38 D boobs pushing out, knee boots and black wig. i leave the door off on the latch and wait in the hall kneeling holding my collar and lead out in my hands.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

the door opens slowly and in walks my date, pleased to see me they take the collar and buckle it round the back of my neck, what i didnt bank on was the click of a padlock! my wrists already wrapped in leather restraints and placed behind my hand and clipped together. ordered to my knees i have to follow my date to the lounge. my vibrating butt plug is on maximum and feels amazing, suddenly it is removed and a very cold metal one is forced into my hole somewhat bigger than the warm rubber one i have been used to.

a finger opens my mouth and im told to open as wide as i can, a thick rubber dildo gag is pushed in and i have no option but to bite down on it as i feel the head harness and buckles tighten behind my head. another click and another padlock is clicked into place.

walked over to a chair infront of the computer i am sat in the chair and my ankle restraints are padlocked to the spreader bar and i am placed in front of the webcam. i had previously been told to bring up my profile on a tv site and ensure the cam was ready for outside access. final changes are made to me my wrists are bought to my front and clipped to the arms of the chaire so i can operate the keyboard and i am then left, my date leaves locking to door and taking my house keys with me for the day. i can see people clicking into my cam and watching me briefly and going....

the day was one of being watched on cam squirming on my big metal plug drooling and feeling very turned on in front of different tv's and admirers on the site. also being watched by my date as he was at work some 40 miles away. after several hours i heard a key in the lock and i was released form the chair given a good fucking and then he left. nothing was ever said i will be seeing him again ......i ho

Add a new message to this topic