New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365344 members (6 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > why do young guys enjoy being spanked

See newest message in thread

why do young guys enjoy being spanked

By *r Darcey  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

i was spanked as a kidd turned me on Now i do the spanking.how do you like to be spanked and why

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

recently gotten into letting guys slap my ass or even when just with a guy taking his hand which was on my ass and like moving it and hinting at him he can slap my ass as he snogs me

it for me is just more adoration and stimualtion for my ass - but i dont think i wud ever do over the knee proper spanking - to fake and set up!

also love cock slapping on my face and mouth - and slapping and cock slappin direct on my hole

but not into repeated spanking as such

Now I'm as interested as the original poster, more so as I have kinda just gotten into and curious what turns other guys on by it...

Why do we like getting slapped?

How does it turn u on?

Just the physical or also mental connections?

I have never seen the appeal of receiving or inflicting pain on another.

pain dosnt have to be involved guys enjoy the roleploay of it.ive met guys that like a hard spanking and others that like to be dom.d in a roleplay way

i am not into pain at all

if they were not light slaps it wud b a totally different story!!!!

not into pain whatsoever no no... LOL...

Interesting subject - I've often thought about being slapped with a leather belt across my bum, not too hard but just enough to sting a bit while sniffing some poppers. Wouldn't mind trying it to see if it sends me off into a dirty licking frenzy.

I like to spanked quite often lol

but think the reason why guys like to be spanked is becos it arouses them,

each guy is individual and each guy has there own preference of what they like to do in the bedroom

not only young guys,some of us older ones also fancy it but finding someone willing to do it to you is a problem.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ennybutt   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Yeah very hott being spanked, not to excess, and by hand mostly.

The sound of hand on bare butt and a little reddening of my naughty ass as I get found out and told off, prelude to sexx from a predatory man who oversteps lol, then can't leave my body alone, yummmm...!

I love skoolboi roleplay and being admonished for lewd behaviour lol, being made to drop my shorts or being seduced and 'taught a lesson' getting deflowered haha, as a shy boi or a scally....come n get me!

im 42 and still love being spanked hav done since i can remember

mark

i find spanking a massive turn on.

love a tanned and caned bottom. then fucked by sir.

also like to tan and cane a nice bottom before violating the naughty boi's arse hole.

role play is a great thing in the right place.

SPANKING TO ME IS FOREPLAY.

By *ob58  (M)  over a year ago

a young guy wanted to learn to be dom, i let him practise spanking on me, wow it turned me on,that was a suprise.i was 60 at the time

young boys love it,i went round to one late last night in the margate bedsitter district he let me in wearing lil white girls gymslip panties and a girls crop-top,got my cock full-on as soon as i saw him,led me into his darkened room and i stripped off straight away,he whispered "put me over your knee Daddy and spank my bum" i did as requested light spanks first then a little heavier all the while sneaking a handfull of his hard little cock wanking it a bit then fingering his tight bum-hole,he reached under and was caressing my big cock all the while i came very quickly as i was so turned on with smacking his skinny bum and touching him up,after about ten minutes he said he was ready to cum and stood up wanking himself furiously right in my face,his lil cock was only skinny and about 3.5-4" long it looked so sweet,then he started grunting so i grabbed his hips pushed his hand away and sucked his lil clitty-cock as he shot in my mouth,only a little cum too but he bucked and shuddered like there was no tomorow,we layed on the bed then for a while talking and him smoking til my cock got hard again and he sat astride me wanking n sucking me till i shot again all over my chest, i could feel his lil cock rubbing on my legs as he sat astride me so i pulled him up to my face bent his cock towards my mouth and sucked n nibbled his hardness till he again dribbled a lil cum-shot on my lips,cute lad thanked me as i left and wants me to call again,

There is no better way to be punished or infact rewarded then a lovely spank. Make me feel that bit more slutty having a red arse! specially if its while i am wearing a little short skirt!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *illiam51  (M)  over a year ago

I think with sum of us its a reminder of school days but its not just young guys. I'm 51 n I like being spanked

I'dlike to be put over an older top mans knee and have him spank me.

I'd like the ritual of being made to bend over and recieve a further spanking with a belf or cane.

Then I'd like to be fucked hard.

Never got spanked or caned at school..

Did go to an all boys, wish I'd been violated hahahahahah!

I'm a young guy and I'd smack your teeth out if you tried to spank me, what a strange generalisation

XXX pic...
login to view
By *akenham boy  (M)  over a year ago

because getting spanked/whipped/flailed can feel so fucking horny.

One of my first male friends liked to dress me as a naughty girl and spank and paddle me, experienced so pleasurable pain and controlled. Have been with a few who just think the idea is to cause pain which is a turn off. But still like to have my panties pulled down and be over the knee or bent in the woods and spanked for being a naughty girl x

i also enjoy being spanked and having a belt used on my arse then being told to kneel and suck him off

maybe it reminds them of when the midwife slapped their arse

Met this young guy last night he bent over the back of a settee I gently spanked him over his trouses then down they came He wonted his arse rubbing befor being spanked again then off came his boxers after rubbing again he got spanked.then i kissed and rimmed his arse better Then after some sucking fun had to spank him again for taking to long to cum.carnt wait till the next meet.

I would love to get spanked hard by an old man, don't know what it is but just turns me on by being dominated like that.

I am an older guy and I fucking love gettin my hands on a tight young ass to spank

mmmmm

By *hunter  (M)  over a year ago

definitely

love spanking and being spanked- like getting the cane if its done in the right way - not too hard , just enough to give you that ooooooooooo tingle effect. got the strap the other day. its odd - don't like the pain but I love the sensation. and it must be equal on both cheeks. have had one or two lads come while receiving from me. including one very pretty lad -tall and darkish I just took him over my knee the first time , and he came as I spanked him , profusely..good job I was wearing shorts.the next time he came, I showered him first ( he was a naturally sweaty guy)with lots of fondling as I dried him. I said Im going to make you come first, before I spank you. he said of course, and lay back on the bed .

very sweet. lovely long thighs to stroke.I sucked him of in a couple of minutes.then gave him a nice long spanking ( with some finguring as well)

he was ready for another cum when Id got him nice and pink.( black and blue isn't fun. that just cruelty - which I don't believe in) so I turned him over again.he was about 22/24 mmmmmmmmmm.

Went to spank a guy last night got to his flat and he had a mate with him both wonted a spanking.Made one guy stand i the corner hands on head like a naughty schoolboy waiting his turn and watch whot he was going to get.spanked and caned 1st guy over trouses/briefs/bare other guy was getting hard while watching then it was his turn i did the same to him.After oral fun with both they again wonted another dose of the cane they loved being dominated thanks guys good nights fun anyone else like this to happen to them

My very first experience of being fucked (many years ago) included being spanked by a horny CPO sailor, he used a leather belt or strap, and made me do as he wanted.

Ever since then I have enjoyed being made to kneel with a man's cock in my mouth, while he wields a belt or a cane, smacking my buttocks and thus making me lean forward and really take his cock deep into my mouth and throat.

Really does encourage me to deep throat a guy !!

As a young guy I must say that I do not enjoy being spanked! Unless you've got enough length with your cock to whip

I think it depends on what you like sexually

I mean personally I like a little roughness and I also happen to love getting spanked hard Even if it is painful

met another guy last night said he was reading these post and became aroused with the thought of being spanked and wanked So last night he tried it.wasnt a hard spanking just roleplay now were to meet again

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hubboy   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I don't know but it sure gets us horny lol.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *creamer  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

cd, not young though, but want my bottom spanking THIS AFTERNOON....anyone interested, in my panties and stockings right now!! xx

Looking for a nice young bottom to spank/cane etc over briefs then bare arse anyone up for it

i like being spanked and im 38 and have since i can remember for me its the mental bit as well as the spanking, when you allow a guy to spank you its like your submitting totally to another man and hes the top guy so you let him spank you to show hes in charge of you and your willing to take the spanking, i love being spanked and belts used , im not in to pain but when your so turned on its not pain it feels so good to let your top spank you before he fucks you

jay

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oje  (M)  over a year ago

I love to spank,paddle and cane a bottom, any age,then slide my cock into them feeling their warm cheeks against my thighs

in woods dressed in basque and stockings short skirt a guy pulled a branch of a tree and spanked me iwas so horny

I am sure it all starts from school days where I was bare bottom spanked regularly as were most of the class m and f.

I do like to be spanked and fairly hard. After a while you become used to it. Its a real turn on. How ever I do not roll play and have never had CP with an impliment.

There is a stage in the session where you seem to go through a pain threshold and a sort of climax Unless you have exsperenced this it is hard to explain.

It is a form of foreplay for some spankees. I personally never have the urge to be the spanker.

i enjoy spanking both ways with hands or belt. I was spanked at school and had erection as result.

From age 15 wanted to be spanked by older men and now enjoy spanking younger guys who have a need for it like me.

Did I say never have the urge to be the spanker? I do if I am asked too, it would be selfish on my part not to reciprecate.

Spanked late last night against the side of the car down a country lane. He took me off to a remote spot, made me hold the roof rails and gave a very controlled hand and paddle spanking, love men who know what there doing and don't just whack you

XXX pic...
login to view
By *axpayne  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Being spanked is an act of submission you are giving the person spanking you power to punish you as he what's.woman enjoy this aa well and had a gf who loved me spanking her .

oh yes..luv to be restrained and strapped or spanked..also been flogged and forced to suck cock......

love it! no idea why lol!

A guy asked me to spank him also asked me to be an headmaster so his thing comes from school. i had never spanked a guy before and told him so but i would. i first hand spanked him which he loved anfd then with a belt which had him wriggling but loved it. i fingered him for a while then asked him if he wanted it a bit more severe he said please so i had a ruler and smacked him hard telling to say thank you every time i spanked him. If he didn't say thank you then i knew it was to severe and stopped. I must admit i really enjoyed ginving him what he wanted and hope he as he said he would contact me again.

By *herocker  (M)  over a year ago

I have always enjoyed spanking,paddling and caning;but not just youngsters;some TVs I see love it and it is a real turn on as I start to sex.Recently I found I like to receive it to!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tc29  (M)  over a year ago

I love being spanked in anyway my master at the time wants to, its defiantly a submissive thing, no better way to give someone control over u than letting them punish u as they see fit, u also show u trust them with ur body at same time. Even better if tied up at same time in my mind.

love the idea of gettting dressed in a school girl uniform and getting told im a slut, bent over a knee and spanked, then get fucked like a whore by an older guy! would love someone to do this role play with me- anyone fancy it?

I'm looking for young lads 18/26 to put over my knee and spank love rough Chav lads had a few over my knee but any hot young stud will do . Love to rub ass touch it up finger n spank lads before wanking n sucking them. Up for role play fun too so any younger lads in the north west msg me lets do it

By *yes  (M)  over a year ago

I love being spanked and caned, once got tied up to a table face down and took a good caning made it even better as I couldnt move, as so he made me take a cucumber which hurt alot but I had no say in the matter as I couldnt move but loved it.would love to meet up with another dom male but I can find one

i used to meet up with a guy in his 30s who liked me to dress up and spank him and i had to use a belt! before he could submit to me, oh to find another one!.

Us older guys like to be spanked as well!

Mmmmm.......I am 71, in Edinburgh. I love to give & receive a nice spanking. Nothing too severe. Can also give a nice baby oil massage, too. I accom'.

private msg if interested.

At 62, I love having my bare bottom spanked, even been caned while naked and bent over a chair, all very exciting.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tc29  (M)  over a year ago

"i used to meet up with a guy in his 30s who liked me to dress up and spank him and i had to use a belt! before he could submit to me, oh to find another one!. "

We r about sir, always willing for a spanking

*orwichbicd By *orwichbicd   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

You must be mad to want to be spanked ....lol I was at public skool for 5 yrs I had the Cain n the slipper that wasn't funny or a turn on but each to their own I suppose ..lol

I love being spanked. Hard, over the knee spankings are my fave. Also love being tied up and spanked. Being spanked right on my asshole is also a lot of fun!

I can never find a young guy who wants to be spanked, despite being on a spanking site! It's not necessarily to do with pain, more fantasy or release from pressure of being an adult for some.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ntrakota  (M)  over a year ago

I'm 58 and love a spanking.

It's been with me since I was young because as with most of a similar age we were bought up with a slipper, leather belt or cane to guide us.

Now I'm looking for local men, but mainly women over 65+ to spank me regularly.

The women don't appear to exist - but I'm sure they do.

im 36 and love a lightish spanking, just enough to make cheeks glow, nothing painful, just discomfort.

for me i love having my hands tied behind my back and then being spanked over trousers, then having cheeks slowly rubbed better and a cock/ balls fondle

then having trousers removed and same again in boxers, then they come off and the real fun starts

for me its about not being in control (although could stop it) but has to be with a much older guy anyone under 55 and it just doesnt appeal

thats me!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *alvernite  (M)  over a year ago

ah! skinheads...

yum

By *ob58  (M)  over a year ago

i never thought of it , but had it done to me a cpl of times , it really turned the guys on,and i now love it and want more

XXX pic...
login to view
By *exmeup80   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Boys don't get spanked at school or belted by their dads like we did when we where younger. we had no one to turn too. It did me no harm and I am sure it did a lot of you on here no harm.

Any boys who want to be spanked get in touch with this daddy

Something about being bent over and exposed so appealing

Older guy lightly spanking my bum and teasing his finger between my cheeks

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oje  (M)  over a year ago

i love to spank,paddle,cane naughty bois

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oole.guy  (M)  over a year ago

anyone in bournemouth poole want to be spanked i have a vast array of things from my bare hand paddle horse whip u name it come and bend over boys

I'm 74, & love being lightly spanked. I like to spank young, smooth bottoms, too, & love fingering, either way. Leading on, to other, safe fun.

Any younger guys, want a spanking, from Daddy, in Edinburgh, message me.

I can accom'.

Mostly free, 24/7.

It's the surrender of will, the sting and surprise of the spank and the feeling of discipline. You feel naughty men, spank away

XXX pic...
login to view
By *VESPANDEX   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

wish I had a local to spank me regularly..

XXX pic...
login to view
By *penmindedallen  (M)  over a year ago

I'm not sure in the why but I've always had a fantasy about and older man telling me off for something then spanking me. Not brutally or with anything more than a hand. In the fantasy this makes me hard - and the spanker!- so he makes me suck his cock...

*EDFET By  *EDFET    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

ANY YOUNG MEN 18 TO 20 WANT SPANKING I CAN ACCOMADATE

*ohnta By *ohnta   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Wish I could find someone to spank me too, but keep drawing a blank on such a meet. Message me if you would spank me please

I have found it’s the young waif like girly/boys that enjoy a light over the knee spanking, mostly with the bare open hand but have met two that liked a riding crop, again tho just lightly done, bit of fondling in between and their little cocks were then ripe for attention, usually very quick cummers after their spanking and fondling but that I did not mind,

By *otalsubguy  (M)  over a year ago

older guys love to be spanked as well

and if im tied and gagged even better

*ondoncentralmale By *ondoncentralmale  (M) 8 weeks ago

oh i'd like to be tied up and used

XXX pic...
login to view
By *limsubguy  (M) 5 weeks ago

i love to be spanked i also love to be caned. role play is also a lot of fun and being fucked after ive been spanked is awesome

XXX pic...
login to view
By *nello  (M) 3 weeks ago

I had a 27yo bttm guy years ago, he loved to be blindfolded and tied and used...... he was very hungry and I loved it.... especially when used him in different and strange positions in both holes

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 3 weeks ago

Not only young guys like to be spanked.

55 here and love to go over the knee for a real bare arse spanking.

By *orderguard  (M) 3 weeks ago

Perhaps modern young men enjoy it because they were deprived of it in school. I always thought it humiliating and degrading so would never give or take a spanking as part of a sex act.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onavan69  (M) 2 weeks ago

i have always liked the feel of a slipper since school ,and i got into loads of fights and doing stuff wrong just to get a few slap's ,now i love to show older guys who i am as i have a few slaves that like it ,but as for younger guys that is hard as they don't seem to be about ,but i like a strong guy and the cock has to be a size i can grip and play with as i use them ,but would love a local guy who is up for a real slave style life .

XXX pic...
login to view
By *edesi  (M) 2 weeks ago

I was caned and slapped when Iowa’s at school in India. Also was fucked by my maths teacher . Did not enjoy it much then but now I love to feel the cane @gain find it a real turn on

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ocksy   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

Always enjoyed it !!! My gran used to be best at the slipper tho when I was naughty

XXX pic...
login to view
By *attthew2  (M) 2 weeks ago

Your parents should demand their money back. Surely you should be Abel to spell Caine.

XXX pic...
login to view

"You must be mad to want to be spanked ....lol I was at public skool for 5 yrs I had the Cain n the slipper that wasn't funny or a turn on but each to their own I suppose ..lol"

Your parents should demand their money back. Surely you should be Abel to spell Cain.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

I was never spanked or caned as a child.

Even then I wanted it.

Now I thrive a serious hand spanking.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *0gazza  (M) 2 weeks ago

Got caned at school, were lots of us done as we had all been messing around, across our trousered bottoms across the desk.

By *i49cksker  (M) 2 weeks ago

i love being spanked before im fucked, had a guy spank my balls and parted my bum cheeks and spanked my hole a real turn on...

By *aul vercobrix  (TV/TS/CD) 2 weeks ago

MMM, I love a bottom hole spanking, even had it lightly whipped with a riding crop in times past.

That is much later in the proceedings though, first of all its over Sir or Ma'am's knee, short black skirt raised to expose my bare bottom, nicely framed by my stockings that are pulled right up tight to my bottom cheeks.

The special back strap of my thong knickers is keeping my cock shaped training plug secure in my bottom hole as the spanking starts.

As the warm feeling builds up, I start getting very wanton, dipping my back to offer up my bottom for Sir or Ma'am's hand - or maybe a hairbrush by now.

Soon feeling a hard cock pushing up against my sissy cocklette, snug in my silky thong, and I know that soon I will be given a pause in my spanking and will sink to my knees to worship Sir or Ma'am's cock.

Inevitably, after several iterations of this, the time will come when my back strap is unclipped, my training cock removed, and I am bent over the table, legs spread to be properly put to cock, as every spanked gurl should be. (maybe preceded by the aforementioned bottom hole spanking)

sissy paula, northants

XXX pic...
login to view

55 here and still love to go over the knee for a real arse spanking.

XXX pic...
login to view

Yesterday Met a guy in some woods nearby - slim, toned in his 50s. Very tidy and attractive. We stood by one another for a bit. It was awkward. I wanted to make a move on him but you never know how someone is going to react. Eventually I went for it and got my dick out. He didn’t do a runner so I wanked a bit then reached over to rub him through his shorts. He seemed more shy than reluctant. I fondled his bum, he wriggled a bit and lowered his waistband to reveal a pair of purple satin knickers. It turned out that they were his wife’s. I played with his bum, fingering his hole which was very tight. I asked him what he really liked and he said what I was doing was right. He then said he liked being spanked. I said I was up for that and gave his panty covered cheeks a slap. There were too many guys wandering around and I didn’t want to draw attention to us so suggested we find somewhere less busy. He followed me in his car to a quieter lay-by up the road where it’s no so busy in the trees. We went straight to it. I gave him a slapping building up to spanking both cheeks, in turn quite hard. He was bent over, shorts around his ankles with his bum pushed out. He didn’t flinch. He asked me to rub my cock over his bum which I did. I asked him if he wanted fucking. He said he’d never done that. He then went down on my cock and gave me a very brief suck after which he pulled his knickers and shorts up over his now very hot and red cheeks and said, I’m going now and he left. All a bit strange but the whole thing made me very horny.

By *ikado  (M) 2 weeks ago

I had a boyfriend once who loved to be spanked.As part of the roleplay whenever we met up he would stick his tongue in my mouth and i would say is that cock i can taste.After confessing i would have to spank his bare arse while he told me in detail what he did to this strangers cock.It wasn't long before he was spunking all over my leg

XXX pic...
login to view
By *creamer  (TV/TS/CD) 2 weeks ago

Sadly, I am not young, although young at heart, but absolutely LOVE to be spanked, especially while dressed as school-girl - pm me is interested and in West Mids xx

XXX pic...
login to view

Spanking is the best foreplay to being fucked ever.

XXX pic...
login to view

Spanking foreplay and being fucked. Anywhere.

Better with an audience.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 7 days ago

Headmaster needed to spank my naughty arse.

Uncle needed to spank my naughty arse.

Get the picture.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 6 days ago

Fit gym master. OTK shorts down. My bare arse spanked.

Add a new message to this topic