New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login235690 members (278 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > caught dressed up

See newest message in thread

caught dressed up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Anyone been caught dressed up,my grandma caught me twice when I was younger dressed in her bra panties stockings n suspenders,my sister caught me too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I was once caught by a flatmate, dressed in PVC nurses outfit, with stockings and knee high PVC boots. i was on a chatline and didn't hear him come in, turned out he could be a bit bi when the fancy took him!

i was court by my aunts bf in her pantys made me suck him of

I bet u loved it thou.xx

caught by my sister while dressed in her panties and bra

I've been caught a few times. Didn't stop me dressing, that's for sure!

One time I got caught by an old housemate whilst wearing her bra and panties. She started out shocked but soon got naked!

Next time I was caught by another housemate. This time, I was wearing stockings and suspenders, bustier and heels and my mate walked in on me. I didn't know he was bi before that day. Now I know for certain that he loves a guy in stockings! xx

I sought of got caught....

I forgot to take my earings out when I went to work one morning!

Got a few strange comments in the office, lol

I bet you'd have got some better looks if you went in what you're wearing in your profile pic! xx

*ye Candy By  *ye Candy    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I got caught by a neighbour when I was taking pics of myself on the stairs. A lady came out of the flat opposite, that I thought was empty, I don't know who was more surprised me or her! Good job I was fully dressed and not in my lingerie like I can be sometimes. lol x

Lol, yeah I can imagine

I've just remembered another time too when I was coming back from a meet enfemme.

There had been an accident and the police had closed off the road and were turning people back.

The copper asked me where I was heading then gave me alternative directions adding at the end 'drive carefully love', lol, very flattering and it made me shiver

been caught 3 times so far..

2 where gf's i aint spoke to them since.

a friend caught in the garden wearing my first pair of heels years ago. i had to learn to walk to in high heels some where, thought it'd be ok. she was awesome about it helped me alot xxx

By *edge  (M)  over a year ago

an ex gf used to wonder where her knickers kept vanishing to.....little did she know I took them home to wear...

I'm glad to hear its not just me caught dressed,I'm glad in some ways cos it got me closer to my sister,1st time we had anything in common.xx

I just wish that you all could catch me dressed in lingerie. I think a good time would be had by all! xx

Tell me where u go dressed up and ill come catch u hun.xx

Up in the woods near my house is where I go a lot of the time. Not too exposed but not all that private either. You're welcome to catch me whenever you want! xx

Driving home from work once over N York moors in very thick fog at night I was wearing stockings suspender and short skirt. Because of fog I was driving very carefully when I passed a parked police car - thought OK. Any way a mile up the road at very highest point of road I turned right to head home - after quarter mile on came blue lights in distance behind me so I pulled into a passing place on the single track road while police passed me. They not just passed me but pulled up right in front of me and WPC got out and came to my window. Well if she didnt live just down the road in same village as myself, and me in stockings and panties feeling very horny but rapidly going down!! She came to my window which I wound down and leaned forward pretending to listen to her while obscuring view of my stockings.

Well all she said was "Finished work" to which I replied "Yes" and she said "Take care" and got back in her car. Well fuck me I pulled out and set off again while she turned round behind me and went the other way. Close one that I thought. But the thought of the potential outing of my panty wearing and humiliation of possibly being taken in by police was such a turn on that I pulled over in a quiet lay-by and had the most amazing wank. I've been very turned on by ideas of humiliation ever since and love to be used in public.

Just a shame you didnt have some fun with the wpc........

By *ightfit  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

My wife caught me dressed, she now enjoys me dressed as her sissi!!!

Further to my last entry on here, I nearly got caught last night, walking up the path in the woods. I was wearing a black basque, lacy thong, stockings and heels with a long coat over the top. It was 11:30 pm ish and I thought I'd be safe. Not so.

I'd hung my coat on a tree and set off down the path, my cock getting hard in my panties at the feeling of being so exposed. I had nearly got back to my coat when I noticed a guy walking his dog. He was a bit further away down the path and I couldn't be sure if he'd seen me. I put my coat on and hid as he got closer.

As he reached the spot where I was he stopped and looked around. His dog looked old and uninterested in finding a guy in sexy lingerie so he just stood there!

The bloke, however, looked about but didn't see me. After a minute he walked away.

Makes me wonder if I should've walked past him and let my coat slip open. Maybe see if he's there again tonight!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M)  over a year ago

There's only one reason a guy is walking a dog in the woods at 11.30pm and it's nothing to do with dogshit. Of course he would be interested.

A dog is probably the most commonly owned sex aid men have, a fucking great way of getting out alone at night.

In that case I will be on the look out for him again!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewcocol  (M)  over a year ago

I can't begin to count the number of times I have seen dog tied to bushes while the owners are stood nearby with another guy having sex, the other guy has been me quite a few times as well.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ane 69  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

i once got caught by my sister in law (well she wasnt at the time)

ive never been so embarrased in my life

got caught by my auntie, in her stockings and basque. felt feally horny and got a hard while she looked at me.

I was already hard n wanking when I was caught.xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hadowsan   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

i only been caught once by my mam all she said was i going to have to help her clothes shoping next time.

Ive never been caught dressed but I have had my stash of undies found by my mum when I was younger. She said it was just a phase and I would grow out of it.. Well 30 years on and Iam still dressing lol.

*ennyteestv By  *ennyteestv    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

and what happened next?

*ennyteestv By  *ennyteestv    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

that was for _ane 69

as for me its a couple of times being partially close, first time was when i started wearing sisters clothers and went out in bra and knickers under tshirt, tops and trousers playing out for hours, no one noticed until i went to a friends house when his sister took one look at e and burst out laughing, discreetly though had a quiet word and i quickly nipped to loo to take bra off, she was only one who noticed.

Second time was about 3am, still living at hoe when i knew my mother was asleep i'd sneek out back door wearing, skirt, high heals custom made boobs, top, fake fir coat wig etc, and walk up and down back ally (for some reason mine had a few street laps in it), one night after a few beers i dared myself to walk round block, nearly accomplished it when a taxi driver neighbour pulled up after a shift, i could not turn round and had to pass, he looked at me i at him said evening, and went home. The next day we bumped into each other in the local shop, he gave me the biggest grin and smile, never did it again.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *aura     profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

got caught by the wife on three occasions she now lays out panties every morning for me to wear i wear hold ups all the time and dress fully most evenings but she still does not know i like to suck cock

stayed round a friends house when his sister was away went to loo and sneaked into her room and tryed on her knix and bra looking in mirror when friend came in he then got into her stuff and we when back to our room (his) and spend the rest of the night together mmmmm

I have now tried on sisters underwear to see what all the fuss is about and good god i had the biggest boner ever, just feels so comfortable and makes you horny as hell, i had the horniest wank in them...think i might be making a habbit of this...lol

Yes can get addictive once u get the buzz u wanna keep dressing.xx

When i used to dress 'fully', make up, wig, heels, etc, i was very very convincing. I used to go out at night in the car and just drive around and sit outside pubs, parks, anywhere really. I never dressed slutty, always in prety girly clothes, i suppose i used to dress for my age 20-30 year old. Clothes from topshop, oasis, warehouse, etc... At the time i was 28.

Anyway, i got chatting to a guy on another website chatroom. we decided to msn cam2cam each other as we were both feeling kinda horny and wanted to see each other to make sure we were both genuine.

he turned his cam on first, shock!!, i knew him. In fact i played football with him on and off for about 10years from the age of 14.I didn't know what to do, carry on and hope he doesnt recognise me or just end the call. I found myself getting turned on thinking about this!!

Evenually i decided to allow my cam, iwas wearing high heels, black silk stockings, a little black pleated silk skirt, satin cream top, black shoulder length wig, red lipstick, totally made up. I froze when he said how sexy and conving i looked, as the conversation went on it became clear that he had no idea who i was!!

We both put on a webcam show for each other, he came , i came!

The following week i was playing football against him, i was dying to say something but i didn't.

I still see him around.When i start dressing agaiin im sure i'll look him up for some more fun!!

That was the closest i have ever been to being caught dressed!!

I was nearly caught by my wife yesterday I was in her bra panties stockings and suspenders in our bedroom when she came home and when she tried to get in the bedroom I had to block the door and say I was rapping her Xmas presents,lucky escape.xx

Hahahah! U jus made me lol on the train!

What a mess! She shudda come in and slapped u!

"I was nearly caught by my wife yesterday I was in her bra panties stockings and suspenders in our bedroom when she came home and when she tried to get in the bedroom I had to block the door and say I was rapping her Xmas presents,lucky escape.xx"

- you could pretend to get her those type of clothes!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oys 4 Us   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

When I moved into my new flat the Tv aerial in the wall did not work, I called the agency who arranged for a chap to come round and sort it out.

I had booked off the day he was going to come round and as a bonus in the morning my La Senza order showed up, quick as a flash I put on the panty's and also a suspender belt and stockings and felt great. I thought why not and got dressed in jeans etc over the top of it all. A couple of hours later the chap showed up to do the aerial with his mate and even though I had panties etc on I was very careful that they did not show over the top of my jeans etc. It was wildly exciting though having 2 men in my flat whilst I knew what I had on underneath my clothes.

Anyway I asked if they wanted a cup of tea and whilst I reached into the fridge to get the milk I gave them a flash of the suspender belt and the top of the knickers, as soon as I stood back up I knew what had happened and just carried on making the tea, hoping that they had not seen my unintentional display, I could not have been more wrong as when I turned around to ask how many sugars they were both staring at me with big smiles on their faces, the engineer said "are you going to show us the rest then??" needless to say I got used good and proper by the both of them with all sorts being shoved into me, they also fixed the aerial as well

*amela By *amela  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

wow there are some lovely storys here xx

Similar, my Mom noticed I had been looking through her lingerie drawer, gave me a good slapping, that convinced me it must be really forbidden and I been doing it for 40 years since.

Your mum caught and slapped u at age 22??

I got caught most recently by wife.

I was preparing to go out to meet an admirer off this site.

My bag was packed with some clothes she didnt know I had (lots of them in fact) dildos, condoms and lube.

So that is why I am not being so active at the moment.

As i live in a house thats converted into 5 flats and 2 are empty the other people went to work so was all on my own.Feeling horny i stripped naked then put on my suspender belt and my black lace topped stockings then my see through thong.Walking around my flat and laying on my bed wanking wasn't exciting enough so i put the latch on my door and went onto the landing getting more hornier and my heart racing so then went upstairs and was wanking away when i hear the front door starting to be unlocked !

Dashed downsairs and into my flat and heard my landlady say"come upstairs to top flat"she was showing two people around but just the thought of them being a few feet away and me dressed up had given me the most intense orgasam

Never been caught but I push the limits by constantly borrowing the mother in laws and sister in laws panties and bras and stockings to wear, or wearing them when I'm at their home!

I nearly got caught once by my dad.

I had met a couple of guy throughout the day and was still dressed in my sisters bra and panties when I got a message from another guy wanting me to suck his cock, it was abit late but I was so horny I thought why not so when he turned up we went into my sisters room and I started sucking him and he fucked my face hard and fast until he cum inside me and he had just pulled out of the drive when dad came round the corner and pulled in and I had to run round the house and clean everything and get changed before he came it.

By *aughtyblyth  (M)  over a year ago

like rest i started with sisters tho learnt pretty quickly to use ones from the dirty laundry to avoid detection.

this has added benefit of actually feeling more fem as u can smell the pussy as u stroke into them.

I also would raid friends sisters gfs. all sorts cant beat feeling of nice girly undies !

Lol nylonsecret once u pop u just can't stop.xx

Mmmm manboobs that's very naughty.xx

By *rkwright   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

my mum caught me in her clothes when i was about ten. have adored nylon ever since, or was it before. chicken and egg, i guess.

When I was young my sister dares my to put my mums bra on ans iv not stopped. Also caught by mt gran wearing hee stockings... All she said waa do you want to dress with granny, I walked out scared... Only id I had the balls to say yes lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hadowsan   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Had a real close call last week was on cam fully dressed and my gran walked in my bedroom only just manged to turn my screen off and cover, dont know how she didnt see anything cause when i looked after she left you could see the fishnets i had on.

By *ukka69  (M)  over a year ago

like manboobs, i love to wear/smell/taste mum in laws knickers,especially when im at her home. got caught on xmas eve putting a pair from her washbasket into my pocket!

what happened what did you say ?????

XXX pic...
login to view
By *elsh ginge   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

i' ve never been tempted to try on panties but reading how much everyone enjoys it think i'll try my gfs

One of my first older cocks was from being caught dressed up. I had gone to the local cottage, found a bag in a cubicle with a tiny velvet green skirt in, black tights, and a black bra. There was a tranny porn mag inside and after 5 minutes of flicking through, i had my clothes off and was pulling on the tights. I pulled the mini skirt on and fastened the bra after a struggle. I sat playing reading the mag when the next cubicle door closed and a note was passed through the hole. It read (you look amazing can i come in there and suck your cock). A pen was passed through and i wrote 'Yes' although i had never let another person in the cubicle.

I unbolted the door and a man in his 50's entered, and bolted it behind him. He instructed me to stand on the toilet, lifted my mini and nibbled my cock through the nylon. It felt amazing, and soon he ripped at it exposing my cock and taking it in his throat. His hands were pulling my cheeks apart, and his finger pressing my hole. He asked me to turn around, and i did, leaning against the boarded window as he kissed my cheeks, reaching under massaging my balls. He soon had the back of the tights ripped open too, and his tongue licking and pushing inside me. It felt the best i had experienced. He was now wanking himself as he ate me, and soon asked me to get down and sit on the seat. He lifted my legs up resting on his chest causing me to slide down on my back with my legs pushed back. He came aiming at my backside, and then aiming up and over my body, a few spots landing on my face. As he put himself away, he worked a finger inside me and finished me off with his hand, making me shoot at myself, this time really splattering my face. He drained every drop, pulled his finger out, unbolted the door and left. I had many more experiences similar after, always looking for older men. I miss the cottages as they have become so scarce, but still love the same fun.

wow

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *S5 Guy    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

And the clothes were a perfect fit

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hris20   premium paying member (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Got caught once when first married I had a few drinks and was in the living room when wife came home unexpected. I had a black skirt and panties on. I ran upstairs she was shocked.

I tried to tell her it was my coat.

She didn't believe me. She had some great undwear I even tried her wedding dress on once.

I think a wedding dress is the horniest thing a cd can wear.

"I think a wedding dress is the horniest thing a cd can wear."

Would love to see that

My sister used to dress me up. Never been caught but I would like to be oneday!

Been caught 3 times with differing results. Feel free to contact me if you want to know more.

Id Love to wear a nice wedding dress,vale and sexy white lingerie and white stockings.xxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rian2   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

It was just like any other morning really but one which would change my life. It was cloudy, chilly and grey through the window. I got out of bed and moved to the next room where my computer was located and switched it on. I was feeling randy and went back to the bedroom, pulled out my wife’s bra and panties from the wash basket. She had left for work a few hours before, but they were still warm and full of aroma from sleeping in them. I sniffed and inhaled the mixture of gorgeous scents, sending shivers into my core. The soft ample sports bra was first. Sitting I had to align the 40 inch C cup with its 3 hooks around my waist to fasten it. A quick twist to the back and slide my arms through the straps. Such a reassuring feel having the elasticated band press around my chest and the feel of the stretch straps over my shoulders. One final sniff at the crotch, shivers…, before putting on the size 16 M&S Ultimate 3d stretch soft panties which covered her ass so sexily with the stitching down her crack divide. Daringly and unusually I reached for her lip stick on the dressing table and smeared the soft read stick on my lips. Pursing my lips I was ready to check my Cottage mail.

My hands reached to my nipples and I was able to thumb tickle the nubs which became hard …so sensuous through the soft bra material. One day I will, I promised, take myself to an orgasm just doing that. The feeling caused me to push out my abs and the nipples stood out into the material. I wanted to get some stockings on as the feel of the nylon rubbing each the legs when sitting at the computer is such a joy. However time was getting on. I reciprocated a couple of winks and opened a mail from the writer of a how to cocksuck message in the Forum. I opened a website he recommended and there was a guy going for it on the end of someone’s enormous cock. I was engrossed stroking my cock and rubbing my nipples.

The door opened silently and there was an almighty scream. “What the fuck are you doing in my underwear you sissy bastard”, she screamed. She dashed over and caught me off guard with a blow to the chin. “You pervy bastard” she screamed with tears of anger falling down her face. I hit the floor and was dazed almost unconscious. I heard her shout” stay there, I am getting my Ma” , who lived next door.I could hear her call “Ma …Ma” as she ran down the stairs.

I stayed in a dull, dark, daze. The next thing her mother came into the room.”You naughty boy”, she sneered. “ I never liked you, with your airs and graces, you were never good enough for my Cath.” “Your ass is mine now”, she said triumphantly. She was standing over me, as I was lying on the floor. She pulled off her red sheer knickers and stood astride me , then slowly walked up the length of my body. I called feel warm liquid and the faint smell of beer. It took a moment or two when I realised she was pissing on me. The smell got more intense and then it was trickling on my face and in my eyes. “There” she said “now you are mine to do as I will or we will put these photos on the internet”. There was a blinding flash and my eyes were stinging from the urine. Repeatedly at different angles there was a flash. She bent down astride again I could see up her skirt, smell her wet cunt and see her pubes and glistening piss soaked lips. She pulled my hair aggressively and said “What are you …you little fuck?” Still dazed I moaned after her “I am yours Ma, to do as you please…”

"Wait until I tell Dad when he comes home, you are going to pleasure him you slutty whore..."

XXX pic...
login to view

It was just like any other morning really but one which would change my life. It was cloudy, chilly and grey through the window. I got out of bed and moved to the next room where my computer was located and switched it on. I was feeling randy and went back to the bedroom, pulled out my wife’s bra and panties from the wash basket. She had left for work a few hours before, but they were still warm and full of aroma from sleeping in them. I sniffed and inhaled the mixture of gorgeous scents, sending shivers into my core. The soft ample sports bra was first. Sitting I had to align the 40 inch C cup with its 3 hooks around my waist to fasten it. A quick twist to the back and slide my arms through the straps. Such a reassuring feel having the elasticated band press around my chest and the feel of the stretch straps over my shoulders. One final sniff at the crotch, shivers…, before putting on the size 16 M&S Ultimate 3d stretch soft panties which covered her ass so sexily with the stitching down her crack divide. Daringly and unusually I reached for her lip stick on the dressing table and smeared the soft read stick on my lips. Pursing my lips I was ready to check my Cottage mail.

My hands reached to my nipples and I was able to thumb tickle the nubs which became hard …so sensuous through the soft bra material. One day I will, I promised, take myself to an orgasm just doing that. The feeling caused me to push out my abs and the nipples stood out into the material. I wanted to get some stockings on as the feel of the nylon rubbing each the legs when sitting at the computer is such a joy. However time was getting on. I reciprocated a couple of winks and opened a mail from the writer of a how to cocksuck message in the Forum. I opened a website he recommended and there was a guy going for it on the end of someone’s enormous cock. I was engrossed stroking my cock and rubbing my nipples.

The door opened silently and there was an almighty scream. “What the fuck are you doing in my underwear you sissy bastard”, she screamed. She dashed over and caught me off guard with a blow to the chin. “You pervy bastard” she screamed with tears of anger falling down her face. I hit the floor and was dazed almost unconscious. I heard her shout” stay there, I am getting my Ma” , who lived next door.I could hear her call “Ma …Ma” as she ran down the stairs.

I stayed in a dull, dark, daze. The next thing her mother came into the room.”You naughty boy”, she sneered. “ I never liked you, with your airs and graces, you were never good enough for my Cath.” “Your ass is mine now”, she said triumphantly. She was standing over me, as I was lying on the floor. She pulled off her red sheer knickers and stood astride me , then slowly walked up the length of my body. I called feel warm liquid and the faint smell of beer. It took a moment or two when I realised she was pissing on me. The smell got more intense and then it was trickling on my face and in my eyes. “There” she said “now you are mine to do as I will or we will put these photos on the internet”. There was a blinding flash and my eyes were stinging from the urine. Repeatedly at different angles there was a flash. She bent down astride again I could see up her skirt, smell her wet cunt and see her pubes and glistening piss soaked lips. She pulled my hair aggressively and said “What are you …you little fuck?” Still dazed I moaned after her “I am yours Ma, to do as you please…”

"Wait until I tell Dad when he comes home, you are going to pleasure him you slutty whore..."

I loved that story Brian,I love the idea of my mum in law catching me.x

Was all dressed up, in black velvet top, short skirt , stockings and shoes ready for a meet I had arranged at my flat. Buzzer went and I released the security door, opened my front door and there was my son! I just ran upstairs, got changed , came back down and said to him, "we'll never speak about this , ok?"

Hahahhahahahhaha CANNOT STOP LAUGHING !!! UR OWN SON, MUST BE DISGUSTED WITH U!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *S5 Guy    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Poor son, bet he feels hatred towards his father, mist probably in deep shock.

Sorry guys but I have a very cool son, who accepts what his Dad is , so

London Teddy Bear blocking me, ha bloody ha, scared I will write to you?

good for you telfordman after all we are what we are

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amantha222  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

A few yrs ago when i wasnt quite so ''out'' i was on my way to a meet with another tv, i was wearing a short black skirt, black vest top, holdup stockings, thong, bra, full makeup, and a long blonde wig, oh and a long coat whic was left open. I needed some cash, so i stopped in the next town to find a cash machine, i found an ATM near a zebra crossing but rather than park up and walk to it i parked just back from the crossing and popped my card into the ATM, i just typed in my pin, when i heard a voice saying..Excuse me madam, is this you're vehicle?

I turned around and saw a police car with two officers in it...Oh Shit, i thought...I'll be two seconds i mumbled to him..Move your vehicle now, he said...Needless to say, I did...fast.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *heerniks  (M)  over a year ago

i went to some mans house as arranged,he wanted me to get changed into a girls school uniform,set out in his car,was wearing a really short skirt barely covering my arse,long white sox,pleated skirt and school jumper.He wanted a scenario where i would be by the side of the road and he would come past in his car,offer me a lift and then take me home with him for roleplay sex.Well it didnt all go to plan,cos when i got out the car and waited for him to do a uturn up the road,someone else came along in there car and slowed right down and took a real good look at me,so embarrassing,thankfully the other bloke picked me up soon after,

XXX pic...
login to view

I thought you were going to say that he drove off leaving you in the school girl outfit and no other clothes.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amantha222  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Mmmmm now that would have been interesting..

Would love to get cought dressed up by my wife,don't know what reaction I'd get but would to think she would beat me then feminize and cuckold me,would love her to find a well hung bull and together they would humiliate and use me for clean up duties xxx

By *hysi  (M)  over a year ago

yum, such beautiful stories and experiences! ty for sharing

i am as hard as a rock

Not caught as such...went to the inlaws today, just me and father in law. He went to shop to get lunch, leaving me on my own. Knowing he would be half hour or more I went for a quick look for pantie draw! Not to hard to locate and, had a good rummage around. Found a lovly blue lacy pair and stuffed them in my pocket! Next draw down had tops and bra's and, a purple vibrator! A large purple vibrator!! I was shocked!!! I gave it a quick sniff and put it back. Wen I got home, I quickly put blue panties on and took some photo's of myself in them. Didn't take long to blow my load all in the front of them!

I was caught by aunty wanking off in her stockings,she wasn't happy told my mum.mum said it was my hormones going mad.mum caught me in her undies a while later we had a long chat and she accepts that its what I like to do sometimes.I still wank off thinking bout my aunty wearing the stockings I had worn.xx

Just like chilliboi i have pairs of my mother in laws, sister in laws and wifes panties and it doesn't take long to fill them, lovly feeling just wish they were there strapons and using me

When.i.was in.my early 20s i lived wiyh my aunty in london. She was a filthy slut. Different cock evrynight. She was.out one.night i was.pissed put on her undies short skirt anx was wanking like.mad she came back anx caught me . So.want to be a girl do u. She went to the cupboard took out a dildo bent me over and stuffed my arse with it .. then wanked me off and left . Never spoke about it again

iv'e been caught several times, what the fuck, don't give a shit anymore, i am what i am, once a tv always a tv, once you have come out its a great feeling, no more slinking around ,

i was at a friends this weekend, and she went to the shop to get a few bits and left me on my own, i went into her room and put on a thong, a bra, a pair of her leggins and some heels, i heard the door to the flat open and couldnt get undressed quick enough, she came in and saw me with the bra still on and the leggins half way down my legs. we went silent for what seemed forever and then she just burst out laughing, i was really worried but then we just had some fun with dressing me up and talking about experiences with guys, ended up being quite a good thing me getting caught as now she knows about my sexuality. she also said if we had a night in getting drunk together she would consider using a strp on, on me. feels good to be that open with someone!

Pleased for you lad4fun

By *riving to success  (M)  over a year ago

im a coach driver and i often wear suspenders/stockings and panties whilst driving passengers all over ,turns me on just thinking if they only new , makes the day feel better.never had chance to be had in them though

I was caught years ago by my younger Sis i always liked panties and had played with mums loads I was on my sisters room and saw her pants on the floor pink cotton ones with pale blue dots on. I picked them up sniffed them licked them and I was so hard and horny I couldn't help myself even though mum and Sis were downstairs and I was worried about getting caught I decided to put them on and wank as I was going for it and about cum so to speak my little sis was stood in the doorway and watch my grand finale lol I covered myself up grabbed my stuff and ran to my room she never said anything but I think I bluffed watch was doing it was so embarrassing lol.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ulie Hastings    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 23 weeks ago

I was caught by my landlady when I lived I London when I was working there. I had in my possession some undies from a previous relationship that I wore to bed most nights, and had waited for her to go out before I got to visit her room. I found where she kept her undies and choose a blue satin pair, and rummaged through her drawers, taking with me a black pair of stockings and sussies. I went to her wardrobe and choose a short skirt she wore for work and her blouse, and went back to my room to put them on. I never heard the front door open and her return, but she shouted to me if I had been in her room, and when she entered mine, she saw me standing there in her clothes. She never shouted at me, and instead told me that if I wanted to dress up, then we would go to town and get some panties and more undies for me to have. I put on my jeans and t-shirt while being told to keep uer undies on and get into her car while we went to town. When we returned, she told me that if I wanted to dress up, then I cud wear the panties we had bought and her clothes anytime she was in, and she would expect me to be like that all day......

XXX pic...
login to view
By *obbo-bi1  (M) 23 weeks ago

"I was caught by my landlady when I lived I London when I was working there. I had in my possession some undies from a previous relationship that I wore to bed most nights, and had waited for her to go out before I got to visit her room. I found where she kept her undies and choose a blue satin pair, and rummaged through her drawers, taking with me a black pair of stockings and sussies. I went to her wardrobe and choose a short skirt she wore for work and her blouse, and went back to my room to put them on. I never heard the front door open and her return, but she shouted to me if I had been in her room, and when she entered mine, she saw me standing there in her clothes. She never shouted at me, and instead told me that if I wanted to dress up, then we would go to town and get some panties and more undies for me to have. I put on my jeans and t-shirt while being told to keep uer undies on and get into her car while we went to town. When we returned, she told me that if I wanted to dress up, then I cud wear the panties we had bought and her clothes anytime she was in, and she would expect me to be like that all day......"

Sounds like someone was a very lucky guy indeed.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ulie Hastings    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 23 weeks ago

"I was caught by my landlady when I lived I London when I was working there. I had in my possession some undies from a previous relationship that I wore to bed most nights, and had waited for her to go out before I got to visit her room. I found where she kept her undies and choose a blue satin pair, and rummaged through her drawers, taking with me a black pair of stockings and sussies. I went to her wardrobe and choose a short skirt she wore for work and her blouse, and went back to my room to put them on. I never heard the front door open and her return, but she shouted to me if I had been in her room, and when she entered mine, she saw me standing there in her clothes. She never shouted at me, and instead told me that if I wanted to dress up, then we would go to town and get some panties and more undies for me to have. I put on my jeans and t-shirt while being told to keep uer undies on and get into her car while we went to town. When we returned, she told me that if I wanted to dress up, then I cud wear the panties we had bought and her clothes anytime she was in, and she would expect me to be like that all day......

Sounds like someone was a very lucky guy indeed."

I was a lucky guy that nite.......

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

My wife had gone away with her friends for the weekend as she does every year, so I took advantage of the freedom.

That evening I showered, shaved all over, and put on some make up and lipstick. Then into the loft for my clothes. After my black bra and panties I put on a black suspender belt, and sheer black stockings, then a see through blouse, and long leopardskin skirt.

Checking myself in the mirror, I went downstairs carrying my heels. Checking there was no one about I went down the drive and got in my car and drove to a cruising place I knew.

It was quite dark as I got out of the car and putting the shoes on, and my handbag over my shoulder made my way onto the site.

It seemed no one one was about so I sat on one of the picnic benches, crossed my stocking clad legs and waited.

After about ten minutes I heard a car draw up and the door slam. Soon I saw the outline of someone walking towards me, then approach me to get a better look.

As he got closer my heart began to pound with trepidation, and anticipation.

As he got closer He whispered oh a cd, and very attractive too. He came closer and sat beside me, smelling my scent, then he put his arm around me and began to kiss and nuzzle my neck.

I turned to face him and he kissed me fully on my lips forcing his tongue in my mouth at the same time his hand was stroking my leg and he was breathing heavily.

After a while petting he said can I fuck you?, to which I said why do you think I am dressed like this, I need it I want it!.

He undid the skirt and I stepped out of it, then he eased my panties down and began to play with my hole, I gave him some lube and heard the noise as he spread it on his cock, and around my anus.

Then ever so tenderly he eased it into my waiting hole to the hilt. He then began to fuck me in slow deep strokes. I was enjoying it so much that I never saw the two men approach until they were on top of us.

The man who was fucking me stopped and was about to pull out when one of the others said no no carry on it's nice watching you both.

My lover carried on but was so excited being watched he shot his load deep in me. As he pulled out one of the others dropped his pants and bending me over slid his cock into my wet hole stretching me again. His colleague reached between us and finding my prostate between my hole and my scrotum began to put pressure on it.

His mate was by now nearing his own climax, and began to pant as he thrust harder and deeper into me.

The first guy had undone my blouse so I was stood in just my undies being fucked by this other stranger,and as he came his mate left my prostate and as he pulled out took his place.

I was so wet no lube was needed, and all too soon the third man shot his spunk deep in me.

As quickly as they had appeared they left disapearing into the shadows while I wiped myself and got dressed again.

That was one time I didn't mind being caught, oh and by the way I will be doing the same again later this year. xxx Melissa5exy

XXX pic...
login to view

I was also caught by an ex house mate. She was due to move out a month after I moved in. The first day I was there I accidentally walked in on her in the bathroom. It was accidental as she hadn't locked the door. I got a great view of her in stockings and suspenders. She was getting dressed for a night out. I apologised profusely and left the room.

After that I decided to go hunting for her knickers drawer.

2 days later she was out while I was at work. I went in to her room and found the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen! Most of it didn't fit me but I managed to wear her stockings and a bra.

Unbeknownst to me she had only been working half a day and came into the house earlier than I'd expected!

She caught me with my cock in my hand, sat on her bed, a pair of her worn panties under my nose.

After the initial shock, screams and shouting, she calmed down. She told me she'd gotten turned on by me finding her in her underwear earlier in the week and didn't know how to tell me. Now she said she could see just how turned on I was too!

She asked if I needed any help and before I could answer she took my cock gently in her hand and started stroking.

Before long we were fucking each other's brains out. This continued for the next month until she left. All the time I wore stockings and suspenders. We'd been shopping for a suspender belt that would fit me.

I've not seen her in 5 years but still thank my lucky stars that I was caught as it was the most mind blowing sex I've ever had!

Some great stories... Love reading these, thanks

XXX pic...
login to view

Bump

XXX pic...
login to view
By *itboypink  (M) 23 weeks ago

nevet been caught but depending on situation could be horny!!!

Only ever been out when it was dark before, but a few weeks ago when it was raining, I thought that I would be able to get away with going out in the middle of the day as long as I wore a jacket with an hood, so I put on a short skirt, tights and a pair of ankle boots, bra and top, jacket with hood and went for a walk down to a local tourist spot (Coalport) and had a walk round. I passed a few people and also had cars pass me, but I didn't get caught, but wonder what would have happened if I had been. Would love someone to take me for a drive while dressed one day.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ulie Hastings    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 15 weeks ago

Sissyterri wud love this. Its another story I had a while back.......

XXX pic...
login to view
By *mallSucker   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 15 weeks ago

My girlfriend won't catch me she is making me wear her things! I have worn her knickers for a long time now - she picks the pair I should wear each day. She hadn't given me any orders recently so I suggested 3 things thinking she might go for 1 of them. She has made me do all 3. Yesterday I shaved under my arms and she took me shopping for some girly smellies which I am using today. Also she brought round some gold nail varnish which I have had to use on my toes. She will inspect at lunch time.

Add a new message to this topic