New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login359640 members (123 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > black cock

See newest message in thread

black cock

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Just been fucked by a guy with a 9 inch black cock. Omg, felt like heaven lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

lucky you xxxx

I would love to watch next time or fill your mouth with hot creamy cum at the same time.

Ray

*rad123 By *rad123  (M)  over a year ago

12inches better lol

*rad123 By *rad123  (M)  over a year ago

i like 12inches but dont use as a rule

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ellopeople12  (M)  over a year ago

First cock i had in my ass was black, was INCREDIBLE. I came everywhere

Only had one bout a yr ago but he was mixed race so doesnt quite cross it off my list

Once, on Red Nose day at work a few years back when I worked in a call centre, I dressed as a complete slut - black fishnets, knee high boots, denim mini, little top etc and spent the day collecting money from staff and clients. Lucky old me ended up working a double as people were skiving off to go to the company charity bash (a large DIY chain...). I ended up working right up until 8pm when the cleaners came in. There was this MASSIVE Nigerian guy called V (forget his full name) seemed to be paying me too much attention (well, sat on the desk, legs crossed, stocking tops on display, who wouldn't?!).

Next thing I know I'm slurping on easily 11 inches of black cock in the disabled toilets, and he grabs me, pushes me against the wall, uses the liquid hand soap to lube me and clamps a hand over my mouth as he absolutely impaled me on his massive dick. Talk about sore the next morning! Never have had another one, but I've never been hammer so hard in my life, and he shot so much cum down my throat I couldn't swallow it fast enough!

any big black cock fancy showing me what its like?

likewise, would love 1 or more of them

I wish, can't seem to find one close enough, wat to be filled wth black meat soon

Never had any, would love to suck one off though then have it enter my hole.

A few years ago I was in the Greenhouse sauna in Darlaston (before it move to where it is now), I was relaxing in a quiet area and felt a hand stroke my leg, I looked up and saw this wonderful black cock. I couldn't help myself and just HAD to see how much I could get into my mouth. As i was slurping away on his monster he was lubing up and fingering my arsehole. He smiled at me and showed me a condom, I smiled and nodded

After he had put on the condom I just lay back and hoped it wouldn't hurt too much....a good sniff of poppers later and he was buried to his balls

He lifted my ankles up and slowly pumped inside me, after a few minutes of total bliss, I opened my eyes and saw 2 more throbbing black cocks which I started to wank and suck, their hands held my shoulders down and my knees up. when the first had cum inside me one of the others took his place until the 3 of them had fucked me

I suppose I was fucked for about 2 hours, there was nothing rushed or brutal about it

It is something I want to happen again...sheer bliss

By *eeneman  (M)  over a year ago

well av got a big black cock am wantin to fuck nice shaved white arses so guys if u want it am in huddersfield and accom only what u waitin for mmm

black cock is good in the arse trust me

"well av got a big black cock am wantin to fuck nice shaved white arses so guys if u want it am in huddersfield and accom only what u waitin for mmm"

well i know you got a big thick cock and loved you fuckin my ass fella mmmm x

mmm would love to have been there, maybe get some myself

love blk cock so check me out all u lovely blk guys and yes _eeneman got a nice fat big blk cock try him out il split u into Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

never had one yet, still hoping

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eee0  (M)  over a year ago

Oh I love black cocks my personal Fav mmmm . any in the west mids want to fuck my face, get in touch

By *iambray  (M)  over a year ago

im in2 both black and asian people.It a common misnomer that all black people have large cocks when its not true just like their white and asian brothers they come in all different sizes.

Where coloureds differ is they way they have sex.

Most blacks have a great personal scent that is really sexy and very erotic also they way they have sex is a lot different and like their asian brothers (who also have a great personal scent) they are very good and caring.and will do most things without questions but you have to be very broad minded and be prepared to satisfy them in always and you will also be well sated me given the choice would sooner have a coloured or asain man any time they put most white man to shame

I've got a black Fuck buddy who is amazing. Really horny, great big cock. And boy does he know how to use it!

*lockbigcock By *lockbigcock  (M)  over a year ago

Love big black cock and Asian also love to be gangbanged so if ur Horney msg me more than 1 at a time tho more the better

i would like one now any in portsmouth

Ahh beenieman doesn't surprise me he's mentioned here as well nice big cock U won't b disapoonted at all...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oungVirginBottom  (M)  over a year ago

mmmm im another who loves black cock! nothing better than letting a hung black guy use me

"mmmm im another who loves black cock! nothing better than letting a hung black guy use me"

Still to meet a black guy or an Asian guy.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oungVirginBottom  (M)  over a year ago

any black guys wanna meet, message me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *havedballs1974  (M)  over a year ago

I have to be honest there is nothing better than black and mixed race cock. My x bf was a policeman and mixed race. He had the hardest most beautiful 10'inch cock. And boy did he like to use it!! He used to bang my holes so hard, and it my prostate which made me shoot my load he would fuck for hours!! good times. We sometimes hook up for old times sake. His new bf can't handle it like I can

*iippa By *iippa  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

My wife has had black cock but not me yet.

Never had a black cock, gonna have some 8inch dildo fun today in Exeter. Wonder what colour it is?

"any black guys wanna meet, message me"

Any black guys want to meet? Message me too!

*lockbigcock By *lockbigcock  (M)  over a year ago

would love to be fuked by lots of big thick big black cocks also asain so if any of yous are reading get a few 2geva and msg me

*aura69 By *aura69  (M)  over a year ago

never had a black guy, i think im missin out ;~)

x

By *ELT  (M)  over a year ago

"never had a black guy, i think im missin out ;~)

x"

U R HAD A FEW LOVED IT

Had a big black cock at Darlaston was lying in the cubicle face down chilling when I heard footsteps and felt a hand moving up my leg and opening them, I turned over to be greeted by a big black snake that was heading towards my mouth and before I could say anything the head was being pushed into my mouth and his hand was holding my head so I started to suck it and could feel it getting bigger in my mouth and at the same time I could feel his big hand opening up my legs and his finger working its way into my tight ass mmm heaven I thought but then I heard voices and the door being shut and I can remember the conversation going something like is he ready yet and the guy who's cock I had in my mouth said not yet but he will be soon and with that he took his cock out of my mouth and out of the blue another black cock appeared slightly smaller than the fist one but thicker and I had trouble to get my mouth around it but he was a expert and turned my head at a angle and eased it in slowly before starting to pump away.Then I got a bit nervous as I could feel lube being worked into my ass and some fingers being eased in but I could also feel two hands on my ankles which even in the state I was in meant there were 3 or 4 guys in the cubicle so panic set in a bit but nothing you can say with a mouthful and then all of a sudden it went quiet and the guy eased his cock out of my mouth and said to one of the guys you had better show him it and with that this guy moved up to me with the biggest black cock I have ever seen and he had two hands around it and you could have got another four hands around it and it was still limp and I recon about 10" limp and he just smiled and put it in my mouth and said enjoy and with that my ass was entered by the first black guy who was really gentle and eased his cock into me before fucking me senseless only to swap with the guy with the thick cock that felt like a coke can being pushed into me, but all the time sucking on this lovely cock in my mouth that was growing bigger by the minute and harder by the second and I was now getting pounded from both ends, I was struggling to deep throat him as he must have been 12" plus hard and he just kept asking his friends if I was ready yet and then I felt the thick cock being taken out and the guy pulled away from my mouth and disapeared and before I could say anything I had the two guys standing in front of me with there big cocks waiting to be pushed back in my mouth and I heard one say this should stop him screaming as he pushed his cock down my throat and the other one stood wanking his in front of my face. I could now feel my legs being lifted off the bed and heard the ripping of more lube sachets and the coldness of it being worked into my ass by two and three fingers before they were taken out and then the wait as he pushed my legs further apart and eased the tip of the monster slowly into me as I could feel it opening and stretching me and then all of a sudden he pushed it in and as I tried to scream all I can remember was no one could hear me with my mouth full and I spent the next few hours getting my tight hole fucked and fucked before they all unloaded there cum all over me. So thanks lads for a great afternoon and making my dreams come true.

By *ELT  (M)  over a year ago

"Had a big black cock at Darlaston was lying in the cubicle face down chilling when I heard footsteps and felt a hand moving up my leg and opening them, I turned over to be greeted by a big black snake that was heading towards my mouth and before I could say anything the head was being pushed into my mouth and his hand was holding my head so I started to suck it and could feel it getting bigger in my mouth and at the same time I could feel his big hand opening up my legs and his finger working its way into my tight ass mmm heaven I thought but then I heard voices and the door being shut and I can remember the conversation going something like is he ready yet and the guy who's cock I had in my mouth said not yet but he will be soon and with that he took his cock out of my mouth and out of the blue another black cock appeared slightly smaller than the fist one but thicker and I had trouble to get my mouth around it but he was a expert and turned my head at a angle and eased it in slowly before starting to pump away.Then I got a bit nervous as I could feel lube being worked into my ass and some fingers being eased in but I could also feel two hands on my ankles which even in the state I was in meant there were 3 or 4 guys in the cubicle so panic set in a bit but nothing you can say with a mouthful and then all of a sudden it went quiet and the guy eased his cock out of my mouth and said to one of the guys you had better show him it and with that this guy moved up to me with the biggest black cock I have ever seen and he had two hands around it and you could have got another four hands around it and it was still limp and I recon about 10" limp and he just smiled and put it in my mouth and said enjoy and with that my ass was entered by the first black guy who was really gentle and eased his cock into me before fucking me senseless only to swap with the guy with the thick cock that felt like a coke can being pushed into me, but all the time sucking on this lovely cock in my mouth that was growing bigger by the minute and harder by the second and I was now getting pounded from both ends, I was struggling to deep throat him as he must have been 12" plus hard and he just kept asking his friends if I was ready yet and then I felt the thick cock being taken out and the guy pulled away from my mouth and disapeared and before I could say anything I had the two guys standing in front of me with there big cocks waiting to be pushed back in my mouth and I heard one say this should stop him screaming as he pushed his cock down my throat and the other one stood wanking his in front of my face. I could now feel my legs being lifted off the bed and heard the ripping of more lube sachets and the coldness of it being worked into my ass by two and three fingers before they were taken out and then the wait as he pushed my legs further apart and eased the tip of the monster slowly into me as I could feel it opening and stretching me and then all of a sudden he pushed it in and as I tried to scream all I can remember was no one could hear me with my mouth full and I spent the next few hours getting my tight hole fucked and fucked before they all unloaded there cum all over me. So thanks lads for a great afternoon and making my dreams come true."

if this is true wow

I would love to slurp on a black cock maybe oneday

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aramel1  (M)  over a year ago

Love to suck on a black cock then fuck a nice horny black arse Mmmmmmm

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aramel1  (M)  over a year ago

still looking for a horny black bttm chap ;0)

Essex

By *ubguy42  (M)  over a year ago

in birmingham this sunday n sunday nite. wud love to b gang fkd by black guys. tied up, fed poppers n used over n over or by any kinki masters r groups in b'ham this sunday 3rd feb.

I see a b lack top guy on here (Morningwood) who regular fucks my face and for the first time about 2-3 weeks ago fucked my arse, nice large cock with plenty off cum, and such a nice bloke,

Oh for the chance of a big black juicy cock to suck

Iv been lucky enough to experience 2 in the same night!!!!

One night in december my mate (also bi) went for a drive to a well known spot near us not to meet just to watch and see if anything was going on.

After about half an hour of getting excited by car lights then being disheartend when they drove past we decided to call it a night and just go for a drink.

A large 4x4 pulled in with 1 older male and a young male. After 20 mins of guessing if they were the young male came over to the car and asked if we would like to join his master and him. My being nervous replied NO without hesitation but my mate said ok.

Off he went and left me in the car thinking about what they were up to. After what must of been half an hour I decided to go see if I could find them. I could hear them but not see them.

Next thing I knew I heard the unzipping of trousers and there stood a smart looking male with the nicest cock I'd ever seen, not the biggest but just looked perfect. He asked me if I'd help him relieve the tension of work that day. I reluctantly said yes and before I knew it I was on my knees working this gorgeous cock in my mouth.

I was that into it I failed to notice car lights coming through the trees. Just as he started to tense up he asked me if he could fuck me. Who Was I to say no especially feeling so turned on. He turned me round and I felt him finger my tight hole.

Without warning what seemed like nice cock before shot inside me and he fucked so hard then felt the warm rush of cum fill me up (I know very dangerous but in the moment was amazing).

He then started to play with my cock while still leaning against a tree I was almost about to unload myself when he all of a sudden says "hang on you'll love this".

A voice then said in the deepest voice "stay there this may hurt" absolute shock ran through my body and the next thing I felt was pain. I managed to turn around and notice the man had been replaced by 2 massive black cocks.

He started fucking so hard it must of been 10inches it felt like it was hitting my lung it felt that big. Soon pain turned to the most pleasurable experience and then he pulled out he turned to his mate and said now your turn and laughed. At this point I turned around to see the bigges cock of my life easily 14" he then lay on the floor whilst the other male sat me on his cock. WoW pain again rushed through my body this time he fucked a lot slower but more painfully as he was trying to go balls deep. His mate then pulled my head to his cock and without warning shot what seemed like a pint of cum all over my face.

I haddnt even notice that my mate was now watching along with the couple he went off with.

The fucking now go faster and harder he started to tense up I should of got off and finished him in my mouth but I couldn't help but keep going he filled me up so much it was pouring out after he pulled his big cock out. My mate and the couple he was with then started to wank all over me and cover me in even more cum.

We still laugh about it now that what started as a exploration ended up as the best night of my life.

Would love a nice black cock to suck on and get fucked by

my prefect fantasy

Had a couple of black cocks, lovely. Nothing like you described here unfortunately, would be great to be used this way by any colour guys.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hysical workout   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

As much as i like the look of black cock, i am looking for some black ass to plough. Any takers on here ?

By *ubguy42  (M)  over a year ago

in birmingham next tuesday n manchester next wednesday. any black tops want to use my mouth n ass without mercy?

"As much as i like the look of black cock, i am looking for some black ass to plough. Any takers on here ?"

paint mine black if you want....lol

If only there were such men about!

Pure fantasy, mine too

Big black cock here guys

XXX pic...
login to view
By *andypears   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

"Big black cock here guys "

mmm god I would love to ride your beautiful cock xx

Always fuckin loved black cock since my mum married my step dad. Huge big black bear. Tasty

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *lbino1951    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I would loved to be taken by black men, but in my area, there are none about. I had been in contact with them, but they are miles away. One did want to meet, but he is now no longer on site. If there are any about who would love to fill me, please let it happen. I will be waiting for your message.

By *penser  (M)  over a year ago

would love to be taken by a black man too .

XXX pic...
login to view
By *perm nurse   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Just something about black cock,I would love some!!

Always loved black blokes since my mum married my stepdad

omg wish that was me, i'd love to be gangbanged by large group of men any nationality, dont mind how many either

it has been several years since i have tasted a lovely big thick black cock, unfortunately i now live where there are few black guys to give me such pleasure.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aked4u2   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I never seem to find any black cock available in the gay saunas I use ?

Is there any black guys on here in the north east?

Add a new message to this topic