New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login341909 members (124 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Premier Inn..

See newest message in thread

Premier Inn..

XXX pic...
login to view
By *heJiggler  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I had arranged a meet at a hotel, a contact had said he was around on business and wanted some fun, I checked into my room and logged on from my laptop. It wasn’t long before he came on line; he said he was in the bar with some colleagues finishing off some business so I told him my room number and jumped under the shower.

I was just drying myself when I heard the knock at the door, I wrapped myself in a towel and looked through the peephole in the door, he looked ok so I opened it slowly. As I did he barged his way in and pushed me face first against the wall pulling off my towel to reveal my smooth naked freshly shaved body, his hands began exploring my ass roughly, then he shoved two fingers deep inside me and finger fucked me with them as I moaned with pleasure.

He stepped behind me. I could sense he was undoing his belt and dropping his trousers, I felt his cock between my legs sliding it back and forth, he must have brought lube as all of a sudden I could feel the wetness down there, I parted my legs a little and he slid his cock in me all the way to his balls. I was so ready for it and I pushed back on him, he grabbed my hips and began to fuck me with long hard strokes, and he felt so good inside me and so big.!

I reached down and stroked his tight balls as they pushed against me, he pulled out and I slid to my knees taking his hard cock in my mouth, my wet hole already felt well used as I sucked on him and licked his hard shaft. It was my first look and it looked and tasted great, it was big and long and very hard, as I sucked I got more and more horny fingering myself while I was on my knees.

After sometime he lifted me to my feet and gestured toward the bed, I climbed onto it on all fours and I could feel his cock nudging against my pussy hole sliding his shaft between my well lubed cheeks. He grabbed it and poked it into me, stretching me as he pushed it deep into me, he reached over and held my shoulders pulling me back onto him and began fucking me again hard and deep, occasionally he would pull it all the way out to look at my well fucked hole.

He rolled me over onto my back and I sucked his cock some more, by the look of his throbbing cock he was not far off exploding, and I was ready for anything too. My legs were spread wide and as I sucked him he played with my pussy by sliding his fingers in and out, one, two, and then three. As he positioned himself over me he told me he was going to fill my ass with his cum, he took hold of my ankles and held my legs apart and started to fuck me hard his whole weight pushing down on me, it seemed like ages before he through his head back and pushed his cock deep in me to let go a huge load deep inside me, his whole body jerking against mine.

I could feel him inside me shooting his massive load before slowly letting his cock slide from my hot sexy gaped pussy and offering it to my mouth, I sucked on his sticky cum covered cock until he was dry while his cum oozed from me, my hole was well and truly fucked, and I could feel his cum everywhere soaking between my legs. His spunk ran down my smooth legs as he dressed and I stood up and showed him to the door, after he had gone I lay back on the bed playing with his cum until I dozed off into a very horny dream..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *illyjean192   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

very nice!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

don't tell me...then the guy you had been messaging in the lobby turned up

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uckyboi1234   profile verified by photo (M) 50 weeks ago

Fantastic sexy story told so well more please

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

great story and great read id love to check in to that hotel

fantastic story. got me well hard. cant wait to read some more if you have any.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ockinmouthlover  (M) 50 weeks ago

Great story making me so hard

WOW..... I'm lost for words...

I've got pre cum running out right now mmmm