New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364771 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Do you like?

See newest message in thread

Do you like?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I like listening to people having sex. The neighbours through the wall, strangers when in a hotel. Does anyone else? Would love to listen to someone fucking their wife or gf over the phone, or watch them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornishfox   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

love listening to others

Use have a couple live above my flat that did it most nights and was real clear. fuck its a turn on

By *ambedford2  (M)  over a year ago

had a gf once who did as i wanted told her to find a guy and phone me as he fucked her she did was sooo horny

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It makes it abit more exciting knowing they don't know you can hear. They don't hold back and just go for it lol.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *r.Savvyguy   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Worked with a guy many years ago who had a young married couple living next door,,said he could hear them every night.

This particular night she was screaming as usual,," im cummin ,im cummin" so he shouted back

"Well for f***s sake hurry up and cum,and let us all get some sleep"

*uminsoon By *uminsoon   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Used to work nights in a hotel, on quite a few occasions a couple would be in a room having sex and without realising it know the bedside phone off the hook. This off course rang switch board and we used to listen to the moans, groans, slurping and bed noises.

On a slightly different note I was getting ready this morning, happened to look out the window at the back of our flat and could see a young lad in the flats opposite having a shower. Shower is over the bath and right under the window. Frosted glass but no blind. Could quite clearly see a nice triangle of hair below and a nice length to his cock. He continue turning under the water spray, stopping, facing away from the jets and started wanking. Just had to stay and watch as he kept up the wanking, would stop, turn under the water, give a few tugs, turn his back again and build up speed. Watched him for about 20 minutes with a nice bulge building in my pants. Wish I could see him outside and thank him for the show

*uminsoon By *uminsoon   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

That should have said *knock* the phone off the hook, not *know*

Add a new message to this topic