New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login240509 members (271 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Cottaging Videos

See newest message in thread

Cottaging Videos

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orbayron  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

This site is called cottaging co uk, so I presume this would be the place to mention that there is a grave shortage of cottaging videos on the "net".

I love these videos, 'cos I find the very act of standing at a urinal watching a guy having a piss, then slowly wanking his soft cock after shaking the drops off, the most erotic experience. It gets me hard quicker than anything else.

I visited a cottage in a city in Devon. I had read about it on another site, so decided to see if it was any good for my passion.

I parked across the road, and kept a vigil for about 30 mins, watching for guys taking longer than a few mins to take a leak or dump. By timing myself, it takes roughly 45 secs to piss, and maybe 3mins to take a dump. My patience was rewarded when I observed that 4 or 5 guys had entered, but were not leaving so I went to join them. Two left while I was crossing the road, but I was dying for a piss anyway.

The Urinal is stainless steel, about 8feet long, divided into two sections with one guy at each end of each section. I took a position next to the centre partition. While I pissed, I looked out of the corners of my eyes, to see what the others were doing, and sure enough......slow wanking. I started to get hard, and when I was fully erect, stood back away from the trough to flash myself off. At this moment,another guy came in and stood next to me, took his cock out, and started to wank slowly while looking at my cock. This was exciting me so much, I had to stop playing with myself, because I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm, and I didn't want to cum yet, not without at least feeling someone's cock, in my hand, mouth or bum.

The urge subsided slightly, but at that point, the guy next to me reached toward me,and touched my cock.

That did it. I could feel myself about to cum, and not wanting to spill my seed yet in case I, or he felt cheated, I squeezed my cock HARD to stop the explosion, and walked out intending to let myself calm down and come back later.

The images in my head were too vivid. My car was less than 30yds from the cottage, the opposite side of a busy main road. I had my hand in my pocket, squeezing my cock as hard as possible to kill the urge, waiting for a gap in the traffic, to cross.

No good. My cock exploded just as I stepped off the kerb, and I shot my load into my light grey trousers, beneath which my pants were pulled aside for easy access, and a dark grey patch spread over the front of my trousers. Most embarrassing.

At least they had dried out by the time I arrived home.

So, if anyone knows of any sites that have some good, long cottage vids, so that I can get off in the comfort of my own home. Do the right thing. PM the websites for me guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igboy1157  (M)  over a year ago

cottaging vids This site is called cottaging co uk, so I presume this would be the place to mention that there is a grave shortage of cottaging videos on the "net".

I love these videos, 'cos I find the very act of standing at a urinal watching a guy having a piss, then slowly wanking his soft cock after shaking the drops off, the most erotic experience. It gets me hard quicker than anything else.

I visited a cottage in a city in Devon. I had read about it on another site, so decided to see if it was any good for my passion.

I parked across the road, and kept a vigil for about 30 mins, watching for guys taking longer than a few mins to take a leak or dump. By timing myself, it takes roughly 45 secs to piss, and maybe 3mins to take a dump. My patience was rewarded when I observed that 4 or 5 guys had entered, but were not leaving so I went to join them. Two left while I was crossing the road, but I was dying for a piss anyway.

The Urinal is stainless steel, about 8feet long, divided into two sections with one guy at each end of each section. I took a position next to the centre partition. While I pissed, I looked out of the corners of my eyes, to see what the others were doing, and sure enough......slow wanking. I started to get hard, and when I was fully erect, stood back away from the trough to flash myself off. At this moment,another guy came in and stood next to me, took his cock out, and started to wank slowly while looking at my cock. This was exciting me so much, I had to stop playing with myself, because I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm, and I didn't want to cum yet, not without at least feeling someone's cock, in my hand, mouth or bum.

The urge subsided slightly, but at that point, the guy next to me reached toward me,and touched my cock.

That did it. I could feel myself about to cum, and not wanting to spill my seed yet in case I, or he felt cheated, I squeezed my cock HARD to stop the explosion, and walked out intending to let myself calm down and come back later.

The images in my head were too vivid. My car was less than 30yds from the cottage, the opposite side of a busy main road. I had my hand in my pocket, squeezing my cock as hard as possible to kill the urge, waiting for a gap in the traffic, to cross.

No good. My cock exploded just as I stepped off the kerb, and I shot my load into my light grey trousers, beneath which my pants were pulled aside for easy access, and a dark grey patch spread over the front of my trousers. Most embarrassing.

At least they had dried out by the time I arrived home.

So, if anyone knows of any sites that have some good, long cottage vids, so that I can get off in the comfort of my own home. Do the right thing. PM the websites for me guys. I would love to see the site too, cum on and give it to us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"this guy has some well nice cottage vids, all his own work

www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=welhorny

"

Wow i would never have the balls to do what that guy does, just watched the vid where he got caught, hot !

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ipperkev   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

can't get that vid link buddy am I doing something wrong?

*ndybasildon By  *ndybasildon    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

The Vids were taken away several years back.

it all appears to have been deleted, gutted there was some good videos from that guy

"it all appears to have been deleted, gutted there was some good videos from that guy"

Yeah it's a shame, they were all there last night, i watched a few of them, they were really hot

XXX pic...
login to view
By *urplehead   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Yes I looked at them last night to

XXX pic...
login to view
By *iguy100   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

where in devon is this?