New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364851 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Making love or getting fucked?

See newest message in thread

Making love or getting fucked?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I'm an intimate, making love sort of guy. I Iove fore play, stroking, teasing, kissing, massage and slow undressing. Unfortunately, when not messed around, I meet people who just want a deep hard fuck or to be face fucked, or worse have invited someone else without asking!

Where are the guys & gals who want to make love and cuddle? sex is important and I will, often am, so excited first time I will come quicker than I want but then it's dressed and go. Anyone want to take their time? xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anned lol  (M)  over a year ago

I disagree

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sandie  (M)  over a year ago

I just want someone to come and fuck me !!!!!!!!!!!!

totally agree love the pleasure of intimate cuddle and snog before getting a hard cock in me xx

I guess it depends on what you're wanting at the time

I like both! Generally, I reserve intimacy for my long term relationship - I am deeply in love and sex and love together are SUPERB! However, I also really enjoy sex as a pastime with other people - a friendly chat about what we each like beforehand perhaps and a relaxing cup of tea after. I also like it anonymously - in a sauna or, in the good old days, through a glory hole in a public toilet. That's exciting too. My problem is men who want to go too fast and too furiously. Trousers down, sucking hard, rub_ing hard, cum as quick as you can sort of approach. I respond better to gentleness, all over touching, a long luxurious massage of lube into my (and his) anus, light and subtle stimulation and keeping it going for as long as possible so when he finally cums (all over my face preferably) there's masses of spunk for me to lap up!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *illiam51  (M)  over a year ago

I agree I like to take my time kissing n foreplay, touching n fondling is a lot more fun. Especially wen I'm not into fucking giving or receiving

I like to 'make lurrvv '

Part clothed fucking with voyeurs around or risk of discovery (_i married guys house) gives me a buzz

making love pleeeeese xxxxxx

By *anned lol  (M)  over a year ago

get a room guys your on a fuck site or did you press wrong button (BAN COMING) if u want relationship let a guy fuck you 4 or 5 times and you can fool yourself your in one Im top and its hard to think about making love when my cock is wanting arse Cock wins im a guy its the way were wired

Got to say I love BOTH as often as possible.

Love anonymous meets where we both just want to get off, simple and satisfying. Great. I have had some brilliant sexual encounters like this where you satisfy your primal needs and both have a great time. I like meets with some _i & married guys like this as they can be brilliant and are not complicated by emotions and love.

Then again love other times where we can take our time, kiss, lick, suck, fuck & cum all over each other too. Spend quality time working each other into a joyful state of ecstasy. Nothing can beat it really.

Finally there is the making love which is sheer bliss if you are with someone you feel so deeply about. The mind fuck part as well as the physical part is great and can be very touching as you feel so connected to that person. Its a great feeling.

In conclusion, I really like them both. I can easily differentiate between them both and would happily have either or depending on my mood at the time. These days though I am enjoying more of the fucks as I am single now so not a lot of making love happening. I must say I am really enjoying the fucks side of things, but have also enjoyed making love when its mattered and meant something.

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Basically I like to think of any sex I am having as making love.I really need to start off the proccess with lots of kissing and foreplay plus it is nice to cuddle up to each other afterwards.Okay the guy may be married and I will probably never see him again but it still feels good to think of it as love-making.

nice one Nordicknight

*adman43 By *adman43   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I think alot of guys only want to shoot there load , then get dressed and fuck off . Yet you get some guys that will hang about for a while , some even stop for a cuppa .

*lda4yungasuffolk By *lda4yungasuffolk  (M)  over a year ago

ilike to make love nice n slow and building up to joyus releif for both parties rather thn the wham bam lets fuk n go

it would good to find some one local who would like to share the joy of making love and mayb not leave till the following morning or ever lol

I'm with storyteller. I'm wired to fuck not make lurve. What's the fck cottaging is about. A bloody Barry White tribute website?!!

I think I would like both, it all depends on the mood, and who your with!

cant be picky really, have to take what I can get being a _ig lad! lol

Taking time to enjoy each others bodies is much more satisfying rather than Wham Bam thankyou Sam Theres the Door !!!!

By *ored1815  (M)  over a year ago

guess it depends on the guy. one off meet- fuck and go is fine

more then once, when youve got to know him and his body a _it better, its a lot more intimate

Nah bollocks! Story teller and wandering hands have it spot on. Its all about sex

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

"Nah bollocks! Story teller and wandering hands have it spot on. Its all about sex"

To each their own.Yes it is sex but love-making or even the illusion of love-making,prolongs the experience and makes it much more satisfying.Still we are all looking for different things.

I am into both. And if I am lucky at the same time

First time I've used this forum thing......_adman43 is so right.....I need a period of time to get to know a guy b4 I get to bein' any use in the 'A' dept......I like tactile longer meets/overnight stays to explore.If it's a quickie session,mutual naked wank/'o' is great.

"I'm with storyteller. I'm wired to fuck not make lurve. What's the fck cottaging is about. A bloody Barry White tribute website?!!"

Disagree......I know (good) guys on here that don't even do 'casual'.....lookin'for a relationship which is one of the options.I'll do casual till such time as someone takes me seriously.....then I'll be off.....need practice and practice makes perfect.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *will   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

after being on here I found out that I only like to make love! just fucking doesnt 'do it' for me!

id rather make love to someone nice and slow to start,then bang there brains out

making love is so much more fulfilling and satisfying than just sex imho

By *estyorkshire  (M)  over a year ago

FUCKED everytime

making love is the best but hard finding rights guy or guys so just settle for sex

By *oyme  (M)  over a year ago

Just fuck me as hard and rough as you can.

Im in two minds over this , i agree with all of you yes a good fuck is what where here for but i think if you meet a guy on a regular basis a more intermate relationship may develop so love will come into it and a more meaningfull sharing sexual bond will be felt by both men

I've had a 2 hour long sensual fuck in all positions but I still don't think I've ever made love with a guy.

If I wos in love I would not be on this site , so fuck for now

fuck me any way YOU want it, slow and long, hard and fast. It's all about you.

*lda4yungasuffolk By *lda4yungasuffolk  (M)  over a year ago

to make love includes long forplay kissing and cuddling and stroking of bodies sensull and lsow havinga fukis quik and relase of sexula tension

both are good in ther way i persoanly prefer to make love with all tht it entails esp if im makeing love to a sexy smooth lad

well i will settle for good plain lust

By *i   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

a good fuck is defo best! to meet a guy and be in his bed r some were else with him half an hour later fucking is defo the best!

one time i showered with a guy then ended up in bed that was fun ,sex and fun

*assivetouse By *assivetouse  (TV/TS/CD) 33 weeks ago

This is a great topic!

I tend to get my sex at one of the local saunas - being very sub / bottom and a part time CD/TV it generally tends to end up me giving blow jobs to whoever offers their cock (or demands me to - mmm).

Sometimes I am lucky and this turns into a good old spit roasting (funny that - perhaps it is because I kneel there with my arse in the air?). This is out and out being fucked - sometimes with care and skill, but often just lube me up, wrap up the cock and push it in. With an average sized cock, this is fine - a smallish cock and it is actually great as the pounding can start very quickly! The problem I have is the _igger guys who are normally the boldest and most demanding, but I am afraid I am very tight at first.

As I said earlier - this is the general pattern - last Wednesday afternoon was a little different - Yes, I was presented with a couple of rather nice cocks to suck and got down to work on my hands and knees. I soon realised that one of the guys was more interested in watching me suck the other who was about the right size for some fun, so without further ado I presented my self, face down and arse up on the edge of one of the seats/ beds. What followed was lovely - the guy took his time to ease me open and lube me with his fingers before gently easing into me - what followed was being made love to by a real gent with a skill to please. After a nice full body contact session I was turned onto my back, legs on his shoulders and entered nice and deeply (he was rather long!). When we had both had enough of this, we had a lovely kiss and cuddle session and then he was on his knees and sucking me - to completion.

What a really lovely guy!

*hegaypringleuk By  *hegaypringleuk    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 33 weeks ago

Making love as just getting fucked has no feeling

By *arnforth  (M) 8 weeks ago

would love someone to cum and fuck me in Morecambe but do enjoy sucking to compleation

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tckingswearer6  (TV/TS/CD) 8 weeks ago

I love the excitement of crossdressed sex, multiple cocks, and places where others who are looking for relief will be able to watch and join in.

Therefore, I think it's getting fucked for me.

As many times as possible when i'm out, because I just love the moment a guy loses control and cums inside me.

*avid93111 By *avid93111  (M) 8 weeks ago

I,m not into kissing and sissy stuff like that, all I want is cock to suck and a nice one to fuck me, all the other crap I keep for my wife, I suppose you will put me in the BI category. I cannot think of much worse than kissing a man,, uuuggghhh.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arkandan   premium paying member (M) 8 weeks ago

Sorry but there's nothing more sensual than kissing a lovely man. Seems very odd that you're happy to have a guy's cock in your mouth but not his tongue!

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 8 weeks ago

I don't see anything sissy about kissing another man. For two years I had a wonderful, albeit secret, relationship with a fellow rugby team mate. He could kiss for Europe. Two _ig hefty guys without a sissy bone in our bodies. Although we tried it neither of us were into fucking but we had some long, intense and very physically love-making sessions.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ouncy   premium paying member (M) 8 weeks ago

You can't anything less sissy than kissing another man. Raw masculinity at its best.

*_orion_2015 By *_orion_2015   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

It's a personal thing really, there is no right or wrong answer.

For me personally, I prefer to make love, or more specifically, i prefer someone make love to me. Making love to me implies a gentlness, and that my partner desires more than just a physical connection. Might not be the case, but the implication, or illusion of that can be enough.

It dosnt matter if it's a short notice meeting or a one off, or even a regular thing or a relationship, sex is something special to me; i'm letting another man inside me, so he can (if i was a woman) give me his child.

Personally I dont understand why some men enjoy rough fast fucking, i've had that in the past and in the end i end up feeling used and violated.

As i said, it's individual tastes, but personally, slowly being made love to through the evening is a much more beautiful experience than 10 or so minutes of pounding and thrusting.

And as for kissing, it's exactly the same thing. Although for me I dont take off a stitch unless he has given me a nice deep romantic kiss.

It's a good indicator of how into mee he is and can be a sign of his temperment in bed.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ylons12  (TV/TS/CD) 2 weeks ago

Getting fucked all day long.. nylons willing mouth do as I’m told take his cock in any hole hard

XXX pic...
login to view
By *omtomz   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

Don't want to cuddle or anything slow and sensuous. Just want to be fucked. Hard.

By *urpleasure   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

I am happy just to be used for a guy's own pleasure. If that requires him to fuck me without even speaking, that's fine.

If he wants it slow and sensuous, with kissing and cuddling, then that's what he gets, regardless of my preferences! I want nothing back, I just want to know that a stranger has happily used me for his own sexual pleasure.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornypanties  (M) 7 days ago

I’d love an hour in bed naked with a guy for kisses gropes etc before we both cum in whatever way feels right

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orkshirebull4U  (M) 7 days ago

Getting fucked for me xxx

Add a new message to this topic