New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364996 members (4 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Van driver forced me

See newest message in thread

Van driver forced me

By *estyorkshire  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

i arrange to play this role out and wow it was hot. i parked up on a layby and lifted my bonnet, a van pulled up and a bloke got out and said you ok mate, battery is dead and i need some leads, he said he had some in the back of his van and to follow him to get them, i followed and he said just to jump up and get them . as i put my first foot on the step he grabbed me and forced me in. then he pushed me to the floor and told me not to make a sound. he pulled my pants down and started to lick his fingers then pushed one inside me, opening me up and then he just rammed his 8" cock in me. his hand over my mouth so i could move or make a sound. he fucked me good then came up me... then got off told me to pull up my pants and to get out, he pulled my up and pushed me out then drove off. i got back in my car and came in my pants wow it was hot IF YOU WANT TO DO THIS TO ME PLEASE LET ME KNOW - WEST YORKSHIRE OR NEAR.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

would love this to happen again

i arrange to play this role out and wow it was hot. i parked up on a layby and lifted my bonnet, a van pulled up and a bloke got out and said you ok mate, battery is dead and i need some leads, he said he had some in the back of his van and to follow him to get them, i followed and he said just to jump up and get them . as i put my first foot on the step he grabbed me and forced me in. then he pushed me to the floor and told me not to make a sound. he pulled my pants down and started to lick his fingers then pushed one inside me, opening me up and then he just rammed his 8" cock in me. his hand over my mouth so i could move or make a sound. he fucked me good then came up me... then got off told me to pull up my pants and to get out, he pulled my up and pushed me out then drove off. i got back in my car and came in my pants wow it was hot IF YOU WANT TO DO THIS TO ME PLEASE LET ME KNOW - WEST YORKSHIRE OR NEAR

Add a new message to this topic