New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365721 members (4 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > I Have a Medical Examination

See newest message in thread

I Have a Medical Examination

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

This is one small part of the story of my Sexual Education - hope you enjoy it - I do!

I had recently moved to London, and was lucky enough to accidentally visit a gay bar, where I met two lovely gay guys, who invited to to stay with them.

My flatmates-to-be Adam and Kit wanted me to be checked for sexual diseases before I moved in with them, and they told me where the clinic was. I got there late, as I was feeling very embarrassed, and wanted to avoid any large numbers of people.

The clinic was empty, except for an old male nurse who welcomed me, and guided me into an examination room. He told me that I was obviously excited, and gave me a pill to relax me. I had imagined that the examination would only consist of a blood test, so was quite surprised when he told me to strip and take a very thorough shower, while he locked the doors and turned off the lights around the clinic.

I used the antiseptic shampoo he provided, probing a finger deep into my hole as he had instructed, and dried off. The room was quite cold, making my nipples hard as I sat on the examination table, wondering what the old nurse would do to me, while the pill began to relax me.

He soon returned with another man, who was obviously a doctor, and while I sat naked on the table, they asked all manner of questions – age – illnesses – how old was I when I began to wank regularly – how often I did it, when I did it last – had I had sex with a girl, and how often – had I had sex with a boy, and how often – did I do oral sex with boys or girls, and lots of other personal questions.

I was blushing furiously, but becoming turned on by his questions, and when the doctor told me to stand, my cock was half-hard, but he did not say anything while the nurse measured my weight, height, chest, waist, and hips. He pressed a stethoscope all over my chest, belly, and the tops of my inner thighs, his fingers touching my balls as he did so. Then he told me to spread my thighs wide, the nurse lifting and squeezing my cock with one hand while the doctor slowly examined my balls.

I lay down while he checked my blood pressure and took a blood sample, and I was conscious of my cock standing clear of my belly, and closed my eyes while the doctor’s hands glided all over my body, pressing and poking, before he began to closely examine my balls again, pulling them around and gently squeezing the base of my cock. He pulled my cock tightly back and squeezed it hard a few times, then stretched my cock head around, opening the tip and rubbing his finger across it. I made a sharp intake of breath when the nurse inserted a swab to take a sample, but the pain quickly faded to a dull ache.

Next I had to kneel on the table, and the nurse began to squeeze and stretch my balls. Then he told me to spread the mounds of my ass wide, so that he could take a sample from my hole. I did not spread far enough, so the nurse pulled my ass wider while the doctor took a sample from deep inside me with a long rubber device. It felt like having a long cock inside me, and I was almost hoping he would need to do it to me again!

I was told to spread my thighs over the edges of the table, and the doctor began to explore my hole with a lubricated finger, while the nurse held a small glass jar over my cock head to catch the precum which began to drip from it. Afterwards my cock continued to drip over my belly, and as he did not offer a tissue to wipe myself it began to run over my hips.

Next the doctor did it to me, but inserted his finger deeper, rubbing at my prostate spot until I suddenly shot my load into the little jar and all over my belly and chest, running all over my body. He told me that he hoped I had not been embarrassed, as some boys were very shy, and it was a normal part of a full medical which I would soon become used to. I replied that I had not minded, and that I would sooner have a really thorough medical.

He told me to take another shower, and as the antiseptic shampoo entered by still-open hole it began to sting, but it gave me an oddly-satisfying feeling. They watched me as I dressed, and told me to come back at the same time two days later for my results.

When I returned the nurse told me to strip and shower again, and this time he brought an different doctor with him. He told me that one of my tests was inconclusive, and that I must wank into a sample jar for him, and have an enema.

As I lay on the table, squeezing and wanking, I found it difficult to cum, so the nurse lifted my balls while doctor inserted a finger into my hole, then two fingers, stretching and probing until I had a massive cum. The jar slipped off my cock head, most of my spunk shooting over my belly and chest, but he told me that he had a good sample.

Next I had to spread my thighs wide apart and bend over, while they slowly inserted four suppositories deep into my hole, and told me to sit on the toilet, holding them as long as possible. I must have been blushing furiously after such an intimate procedure, and after a few minutes my body broke into a sweat as my bowels heaved and emptied.

I was past caring when they twice slid a rubber tube deep into my hole to give me a stinging enema, washing out my hole for a further examination. After another shower I lay on the examination table again, while they took turns to slide their fingers deep into my hole, rubbing on my prostate spot to make me have a massive cum into another sample jar.

They told me that I should not be embarrassed by the enema, as I would find it was normal practice for this type of medical examination, and that I would soon become used to it. After I dressed they told me to return the next evening for my results.

This time I was expecting some other kind of intimate examination, but was simply told that I was clear, and was given a certificate showing me to be free from any sexually transmitted disease. The nurse told me to come back every month for a repeat test, for promiscuous boys such as myself could get a disease.

When I told Kit and Adam about my medical examinations they laughed, telling me that the ‘Doctors’ were in fact friends of the old nurse, who enjoyed touching pretty young boys, and making them cum! I must have turned red from head to foot, but the thought made me hard all day!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *naltop  (M)  over a year ago

Excellent story, well written and most captivating. Thanks for sharing this.

When I was young I was always being spied on while wanking in toilets, and meeting guys who told me that they wanted to wank me off - so of course I said 'Yes please!'

Nice one, enjoyed this fun story lot, tickled my fancy.

By *aynudist  (M)  over a year ago

I had an infection in my balls as a teenage boy that made my balls swell to twice the normal size.

My mum took me to the doctor , and he examined me in front of him, he was an older doctor in his 60's , and he spent a long time handling and squeesing my balls , then he diognosed orchitis . And said he would have to give a small injection so he held my balls , stucthe needle in and said this needs to be done every 2 days.

So he called round every 2 days after school and came to my room and told mt to remove mt trousers and pants, i he lay on the bed with legs open and over the end .

Again he spent a long time holding my balls but thgis time he caressed the gently and also squeesed the base of my balls round the base of my cock , wich was now getting fuller ,and starting to rise.

He asked me if i had probleme urinating . i said no , and by now i was fully erect with my cock sticking up in front of him.

He asked if i had had problems ejaculating , and had i ejaculated in the last few days I embarasingly said that i hadnt..

So he said we need to fix that , and asked me to lift my legs and fut a rubber glove on . then inserted a finger deep into my anus .

Then i felt an electric shock through my cock and my cock pumped my sperm over my belly several times as all I could do was moan , The doctoir said there thats better , Then gave me an injection again in my huge balls ans , said he would be back in 2 days time .

And the randy bastard was , and again the same routine , strip , play with my balls , get my cock hard , keep me like that for 10 mins , then insert 2 fingers this time in my anus , WOW this timne my sperm expolded all over my chest , in several shots , he said thats good , injected my balls and left.

This went on for over a month and now when he called i was ready stripped and also already hard when he came into my room , he soon progressed to caressing my balls as well as now openly masturbating my cock till it was dripping pre cum , then it weas 2 fingers in my anus and BINGO cum explosion with some now hitting my chin. then my injection and left.

Aftyer a few weeks the horny bugger was rubbing the front of his trousers when he examined amd stroked my poor hard cock , he clearly had a big bulge in the front of his trousers. after my arse invasion and forced cum , he exused himself and asked to use the toilet before he left , My mum thought this was getting me better and asked if things were ok , GOD they were better than ok , i was getting my cum wanked out of me every other day .

The next visit progressed even further , when i was lieing back feeling his fingers go back and forth over my prostate i felt somthing warm on my cock when i looked down he was sucking me , and i exploded in his mouth and he swallowed all my sperm., then i saw he had his own cock out of his trousers and was wanking a large cockwhich then came 2 or 3 shots over my now soft cock and still large balls, Thats better he said , and injected me and left .

Well i wanked myself silly for the next 2 days till his next visit. Then he really gave it to me he chastised me for masturbating 8 times i had to admit in 3 days , but that didnt stop him from invading my anus anf fingering my prostate as he sucked my cock , i was rock hard and ready to cum again , commenting on my varility he stood up dropped his trousers and put his large cock to my lips , Take this he said , so i did and in 2 minutes he came in my mouts , so i swallowd like he did , good he said , then went back to my cock and arse and i exploded my sperm hitting my face thin sperm and only 2 shots but it was still good , the first time i had ever done this .

My balls were now going down but he continued to visit for at least 2 more weeks , the dirty bugger , I would now be completely naked and with a rock hard cock waiting for him , so we soon got down to my arse invasion and some cocksucking , he would also remove his trousers completely and i got to see his impresive cock and low hanging balls , i could take his cock deeper in my mouth now and he loved it . and swallow his cum as he pumped it into my mouth , then he would finger fuck my arse with now 3 fingers deep rubbing my prostate as he wanked my cock which always exploded in huge amounts of sperm all over my face and sholders .

I have to thank that doctor for introducing me to the pleasures of sucking older cock , whickh i did a LOT of after that , and the pleasures of having my anus invaded ..

The visits were now over , but I enjoyed masturbating and having my asshole explored even more.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ave808  (M)  over a year ago

Excellent, wanking now.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ythingy  (M)  over a year ago

i'm wanking too!

Me three lol

By *aynudist  (M)  over a year ago

I was instructed to wank by the doctor at least 3 times a day.

So as instructed i wanked at least 3 times a day usually more , my poor cock was permananlys red raw but it never stopped me wanking.

My mom asked everyevening if i has ejaculated enough today , ( embarrasing with the family at the dinner table ) even if i had i would always say "No only 2 today "

She would tell me i needed to relieve myself again later .

And dad helped by giving me some magazines that would help , they were Fiesta , Health and Eficiency ( with nice men and smooth women ) and also Forum magazine , where i wanked myself silly to the gay and bi sex stories.

BRILLIANT

Love these stories, reminds me of a similar incident that happened at a time when I can't report it on here! I would love to be the doctor and have all the appearance and character to fulfill the role. Any patients need to be visited?

Add a new message to this topic