New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login343278 members (121 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > My Master My First Boyfriend And His Family.

See newest message in thread

My Master My First Boyfriend And His Family.

By *anned lol  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Things have moved on my training had continued more mates of my Masters had " met " me.Most had been geniune guys with nice clean cocks full of tasty spunk.My master let them enjoy his "new boy"and i spent many happy evenings with one or more "special pal"deep inside my boy cunt doing their best to fuck the arse of me.Many would leave with my arse awash with their "baby juice",and their pockets full of the Polaroid photos my Master seemed keen to let them have for "just the price of the film" and "a bit for expenses".Most would take home a copy of the film taken of my first party buggering on the Baker Brothers very expensive equipment.This film would many times be projected onto a wall while they took turns to shag its very keen and noisy young star on the carpet or over my masters very well used couch.Combining my moans groans and wimpers on the soundtrack with my live requests for the men to "fuck me harder"it was amazing that tenants above or below his twelth floor flat didnt complain.

My family had given up trying to find out where i was of to "so late at night"believing my cover story that my new girlfriend worked nights as a nurse.The truth was so different there was rarely any regular guys if they came to his flat or we travelled to theirs it was it seemed an endless supply of new cocks for me to satisfy,and relieve their engorged cocks of that cream that seemed to rule my waking hours even at work i would look at colleagues wondering if that bulge in their trousers meant they fancied a quick blow job or maybe more.One evening a week was my college night and my instructor was very much up for "more"my after class fun with him is something i feel you should read about soon.

For now let me tell about My Masters party where i met my first steady boyfreind Danny.The arrangments made for me to be picked up at the usual place behind my home.My masters new car pulls up and as the passenger seat is taken by another new guy so i am told to "jump in the back lad".Doing as i was told i see there is allready a lad sitting behind my masters driving seat.As you know parties would sometimes involve other bottom guys some young like me or older like Terry,and so i wasnt surprised to find this very fit cute and very naked boy."Get your kit off boy you two can get to know each other"my master never wasted time on small talk when there was fun to be had."Dannys been sucking cock all afternoon".Danny shyly smiles and i instantly like his modesty and quickly get my clothes of to join him."You can suck him off while my mate watches ok ?".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ave808  (M)  over a year ago

Lovely.

"You can suck him off while my mate watches ok".My Master has to concentrate on his driving but still directs the action .Telling Danny to lie back and spread his legs so that i could get down and "suck that little black cock dry".

Many times in the months i was my masters obedient servant slave and cum dump i would find guys that i hadnt even said hello to pushing their pricks down my throat sometimes complete strangers would introduce themselves to me by buggering my young arse and unloading their balls deep inside my rear.They would often thank my master for the pleasure of using me not even having the manners to give me a parting slap on the arse by way of gratitude for letting them screw me without mercy.Danny is not like that at all he is shy and not pushy his not overlarge cock stiffens up nicely as my lips work along its growing length and he thanks me "ohh god thats so good " and as i go further"yes thats great your tongue on my balls fantastic thanks for doing that so skilfull".

Without saying so we know that i am moaning gagging and wimpering my pleasure and he is commentating on my skills so that the watching "customer" can hear aswell as watch our actions,and our conspiracy works"fucking horny pair youve got here mate " he seems to be thinking ahead "cant wait to film them being fucked".

Danny is polite enough to offer to take a turn and suck my cock but my master wants us to 69 each other with Danny on top his cock slides past my lips as his tongue laps at my stiff cocks exposed crown.My master can watch in the rear view and likes the contrast"your right be nice to see that black cock up his white arse".He is also thinking ahead "lots of guys wanna see some black on white action".I think i hear him softly singing a tune from the shows(Were in the money,were in the money)but maybe it was just the thought of fucking two hot and horny lads very soon as we are turning into a driveway.The guy has to get out and open the garage door for us to drive straight in and he closes it behind our car.We dont need to get dressed no one can see us and so stark naked we trot into the kitchen just off the garage.

"Now lads lets get you upstairs"he seems keen to get our arses buggered"just set the cameras up and then we can start the fuck fun".

*j29 By *j29   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Mmm nice...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds awesome a real dream

U lucky lad

Xx

Mmmmmmmmmm up to your usual high standard, thank you. When do we get more please?

"just set the cameras up and we can start the fuck fun " He shows us film stars into a very well lit bedroom and we are left alone while they sort cameras and sound stuff Danny and myself seem not to care about the technical side"you been fucked many times before ?" he asks me a bit nervously.Thinking that he is even newer to this game than me i try to stop him worrying he does seem a really nice lad,"yeah loads of times love it especially my master doing me".He still seems unsure his cock has drooped and realy dispels the myth that all coloured guys are hung like donkeys his has shrunk to only three or four inches.My own is still hard in anticipation of my masters cock filming seemed always to get him more than normally horny."you been fucked by him yet?".For a change i dont feel jealouse sharing my masters cock with my new freind seems a very good idea."Yeah yesterday twice"he must have noticed my surprised look i had thought he was expereinced his sucking of my cock had been realy good no sharpe teeth or learner mistakes"Ive sucked guys off before but never let one fuck me"maybe he can read my thoughts !.We chat some more he tells me how it had hurt a little the first time we compare how much we now wanted it again i feel like a cock hungry slut as i am so ready for it where he seems unsure but wont say no when he feels a hard cock pushing into him.We are becoming freinds but to soon my master and his mate return.

Noticing Dannys shrunken willy he smiles and promises to"get that up again "as he will need it to fuck me,again Danny gives me a shy smile but i notice his cock starts to thicken and i wink at him.

With some guys that my master introduced me to there was little chemistry the taste of their spunk would sometimes nearly make me heave but with Danny even before he had fucked me i knew he would give me a good time and that his jizz would taste sweet.We hit it off straight away and more than normally i cudnt wait for the cameras to roll and the action to begin."Ok lads we can begin with you sucking Danny".As my lips closed around that slim black cock it seemed to swell ans stiffen instantly my master noticed"take it you like that lad?".Danny seems less shy with his now stiff cock pushing into my throat"god yeere one good hot mouth"pleased that he likes my efforts i give him a deep long suck by way of a thankyou.

"Get those cameras going"still sucking Dannys now fully hard six inches my prayers are answered"ok Danny lets have a few close ups of your cock in his mouth then you can fuck his tight arse".

Thank you for the latest part but as usual I want more please?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hkar   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Waiting for next instalment.

Next part soon i need to do some research.Glad your enjoying this part of my youth.

great stuff storyteller!

XXX pic...
login to view

Always cockhardening.

Thanks for saying so and you know i like to please my reader,but i am having Dongle problems and having to write in shorter sections.

This doesnt suit my style i like to let you know how i felt from all angles not just how far up my arse etc.Particularly this thread that has good and bad memories for me.

Danny meant a lot to me and i would hate to fowl up on his tale.

Please be patient i will try to do my best.

"Ok Danny lets have a few close ups of your black cock in his mouth and then you can fuck his tight arse".I can feel Dannys cock swell in my mouth and his hand holding the back of my head.He might well have sucked a few cocks but its possible that not many have reciprocated as he gives me little chance to breath he is well down my throat and holds it there for the camera.At last he eases out and gasping i take a deep breath.Realising that he had nearly killed me he is mortified pulls his rapidly shrinking cock out of my mouth"im so sorry are you ok?".My master laughs but the camera stops and we have to start again when i have stoped coughing.My mouths been filled by some quite large cocks over the few weeks from my cinema breaking in till Dannys not massive weapon but its his that did the most damage.

It seemed to take ages before i was ready to party.My Master lets me recover away from the cameras view.Sitting out the filming for a while i get to watch for a change.My Master decides that instead of me sucking a lads black cock the filming can begin with Danny sucking his large white cock and i can see Danny is enjoying its size and maybe its taste as he greedily gaggs on its length and then running his tongue along its underside he licks at my masters balls and then back to open his mouth wide and take a good half of that special cock between his lips.

Watching them playing has made me horny not jealouse as i was sometimes with Terry i never felt even a twinge with Danny my master and his pals would fuck us both and as Danny was new to the scene he would often get first dibs.My master notices my recovery and signals me to join the fun.He wants me to kneel on one side with Danny the other and we share his cocks length while Danny is busy licking those heavy balls i am sucking on the thickening crown of that ever ready monster.We exchange ends often enjoying the moment our lips meet and savouring the chance to tongue wrestle each other as we pass along the throbbing spear.At one point we seem to almost ignore its presence between us and kiss each other while my master enjoys the sight"fuck yes thats it boys "the camera comes up close"fuckin yeah thats so hot guys gonna love that bit".As much as he likes us french kissing on film he loves fucking lads arses more and arranges Danny on his knees with a quick wipe of lube around the head of his cock he pulls Dannys arse back towards his shiney cock and from where i am sitting waiting my turn i can see that pouting dark ring at first tighten and then relax as the cock slowly dissapears inside him with just a few inches hidden the whole length re appears and then with one firm strong slow but deliberate thrust it enters Dannys arse for only his third buggering stopping its forward motion only when it is fully up the now streched hole that is Dannys boy cunt.I can see Danny is allready enjoying the process the feeling of a mans hard cock deep inside him he opens his legs a little wider preparing himself for the hard strokes he knows are about to follow,and sure enough my master delivers several near fully out then hard in and up that boys arse.I can see the cocks steaming length as it is withdrawn and wish it was me that would feel its powerful return."Your turn soon lad get on the bed arse up ok".He knows i am ready as i hurry to kneel next to Danny waiting for that hard cock to take me.Danny looks my way and although i can see he is not yet the cock hungry slut that i am he is enjoying learning how good it can be.

"Ok boy im gonna open him up then you can fuck him after".I watch him ease out of Dannys still tight cunt and then feel fingers around my bum hole and then hands grab my hips firmly.With force my master plows into me"thats it good boy".

XXX pic...
login to view

Lovely.

Wonderfully evocative

Really arousing - well written Mr S!

"Thats it good boy"he is in me now deep inside and riding me hard.Although his buggering of Danny had been thorough it had not been as hard as he is now plowing my cunt he is maybe giving the new student a sight of how things will be for him in future once his arse has been fucked as many times and by as many blokes as mine has been,although i cant recall a time when he took it steady with me even in that cinema with his mates watching he had taken little notice of how much it hurt me.I had been ready and the distraction of a hard cock down my throat had helped but it had nearly split me in two.He could get so thick and hard when realy turned on and maybe the sight of two lads one cute and very black one pale and both very available was certainly working on his dick.It seemed to be forcing my guts to move aside for its head to probe further into me.His mate who so far had enjoyed quietly watching and working the camera with only the odd"fucking good show mate"by way of support for our efforts now feels the need to join in and grabs Danny.Not as well hung as our Master he doesnt feel the need to prepare Dannys arse for his cocks entry putting the lad on his back and holding his legs apart by the ankles his fully erect cock ramms home and makes my new friend yelp out loud.

Still pounding my arse from behind my master seems not to care over much that one of his boys is being given a hard time by a mates cock"what you think ? good arses on these two"In fact i can feel the sight of a pal using his new toy is bringing him very near to cumming inside me.His plan that Danny would be next to fuck me seems forgotten for now as he offers his mate a different script"Lets swap over you can breed this one".As he withdraws i feel my guts clinging to him his cock pulls me inside out but once fully out his mate wasts no time re filling me,but is no where near the size of the hole left behind and i feel like a whore thats been gang banged by an Elephants schlong loose and fully streched.Luckily my new fucker seems not to notice but maybe its the fact that he is cumming already i can feel his jizz flowing from his cock and lubricating my hole"thats it lad take my load".Meanwhile my master is well into giving Dannys arse some of what i have just been through.As the cock inside me emptys and slides out of me i am able to watch him ramming hard into my new pal.Danny seems to prefer the larger cock that rides him fully up then nearly out fast strokes that bring wimpers of pleasure from his thick lips.Our master forgets Dannys turn in me sliding out of the boys arse he urges us to hurry and get on our knees heads together mouths open and tongues out"good boys share this".

XXX pic...
login to view

Another lovely wank to this one.

"Good boys share this"on our knees we can both see his shiney cock coming close to our waiting tongues.The camera also gets up close wanting not to miss "the money shot".Its operator has just shot his load up me but hasnt bothered to dress and i can see the prospect of filming two lads recieve a spunk facial has made him hard again"fuckin great show mate let em have it".

An ejaculating cock has no sense of direction but my master is now so close he cant miss from no more than two inches away from Dannys outstreched tongue i see his hand cease wanking its engorged length and grasp its trunk and then the eye opens to release the first volly.Dannys lips recieve most of the silvery stream that surges from the cocks mouth,and then that weapon is turned on me and his second shot of steaming hot jizz sprays my face from cheek to cheek and across my nose,The surges continue with Dannys mouth recieving a direct hit and i watch his tongue puddle that tasty treat.Not wanting to miss out on that feast i move slightly forward and am rewarded by my mouth recieving that spurting penis pushed between my lips and i am allowed to suck on its still spiting head mumbling my gratitude i suck swallow and let it push further into my throat and empty itself into me.My masters fist squeezes the last drops out smearing my upper lip with its aroma and then uses the still hard cocks head to clean the earlier line of pearls from my cheeks feeding Dannys eager tongue with his second cooler tasty treat.Eventually my master staggers back completly satisfied that his boys have emptied his balls and that no more cream will emerge.

His mate thrusts the camera into our faces wanting more hot spunk action"go on kids lick each others faces clean"Danny notices that my master had missed a bit and his tongue lapps at my nose drinking down the rapidly drying trail.Then we french kiss pushing the frothy taste backwards and forwards between us with urgent tongues."fuckin horny bitches heres some more for you to share"not breaking of from our kissing in fact moving even closer we feel his hot but very runny shower of thin juice splash onto our cheeks"fuckin good boys".

We eventually break of from our kiss to find the camera still close up and rolling"how did you like that lads?"it seems he wants to interview us and so even with his now dry spunk clinging to our cheeks we answer truthfully"awsome really great"but he wants to know more about what we like.

"When did you get fucked first time boys and how was it did it hurt?"I have to think before i can reply it seems ages since that first time on my knees in that cinema with my masters hard cock so nearly spliting me in two with my first penetration it had hurt like hell but once breached i had loved the feeling of being taken and then the joy of recieving his seed high up in my bowels.

Danny has no problem remembering when"yesterday ! it hurt a bit but i loved it"

Not wanting to seem wimpish i down played the pain bit"about six weeks ago it was great just hurt a bit but felt good hard mans cock up me love it".My long winded reply seems to be what he wants to hear.The more detail the better.

"Who was first to take your cherry?".We dont have to think about a joint reply"my Master".This seems to surprise him "you both took that cock first time?".

"How many guys have fucked you so far?".Danny jumps in without delay."two him yesterday twice and then him and you today".The question is meant for me only but i dont mind his butting in as it gives me time to try and remember all the men that had buggered my young arse in the few weeks from that incredible night in the semi dark of the cinema,but i cant count them maybe three or four on that first night and possibly ten at that first house party.The numbers stack up in my memory .The doggers and cottagers that my master wanted me to "please".I decide to be honest even though it might make me look bad in Dannys eyes,that seemed important for some strange reason i cared what he thought,but dont want to lie in front of him.

"Lots of guys to many to count".Danny smiles at me maybe apreciating my truthfull reply.

"Fuckin dirty bitch hey"he laughs,but wants more from us.His spunk has dried completly on my face and i can almost peel it off."How long you been sucking guys off?".Now its my turn not to have to think"Same about six weeks ago,dont know who the guy was but it made me gagg".Danny looks a little uncomfortable but as we are being honest has no choice.

"Over a year ago my Uncle Ron was my first".His Uncle Ron i am wondering if its the same Ron that had shared my arse with his mate on the kitchen table?.Danny feels the need to explain his choices further"thats how i met the master yesterday my Uncle owed him a favour".Looking at Danny now there is a family resemblence(their both black)."dont get me wrong i was wanting to be fucked"Its hard now to decide which of us two looks the more cock slutish.

"A pair of dirty cock hungry whores arnt you?",we cant argue and both just nodd our heads and smile nearly twins in crime now we are exposed."ok lads jump up on the bed and suck each other off"The camera hasnt stopped during our chat and now it zooms in as lying on my back my cock is swallowed by Dannys lips and my mouth recieves his still swollen spear.

"lovely"the cameraman comments.

Love it

"lovely"the cameraman comments.

Lying there with Dannys slim body on top of me its my time to enjoy the taste and the feel of him.Lots of the men that "met"me although nice guys and probably good fathers husbands and even Grandfathers didnt know how to hold a young lad they didnt have that sense of "feel"or perhaps i mean "feeling".They fucked me hard or long or both.On my knees doggy fashion on my back with legs held open by strong mens hands holding my ankles their cocks would pound away untill on my knees i would feel their cocks thicken or on my back able to watch their face go from a pleased smile to an angry grimace as they filled my boy cunt with their juice,but on that bed with the cameras rolling and its operator telling us "porn stars"to go at it harder and fuck his hungry mouth i felt Dannys hands stroking and holding my lower body i "felt"him enjoying my hips my waist my arse cheeks and when he held my legs open and his fingers pushed into me i knew he was caring for me trying to please me.

His black body shone in that rooms very bright lighting we both glowed with the sweat of two guys making love and suddenly i realised that there was far more to fucking than just being fucked.There was so much pleasure in the giving.Up untill then i had felt mostly good about the way men looked at me when they first saw me with my master how their minds raced ahead thinking that soon they would be inside my mouth or fucking my tight firm arse and i would see their trousers tent pole in front of me and their hands having to adjust their cocks to get comfortable.These "things"seemed to matter so much less as Dannys bum opened for my tongue and i wanted to make him enjoy the feeling of my seeking wet limb lapping at that dark ring.My cock was painfully hard but a long way from shooting into his sucking mouth i wanted to do everything those men had taught me use the "training"they had given me and more to please my lovers cock that now once again found its way between my lips.

We where young and even if we both rushed our pleasure shot our hot loads into each others waiting throats we would soon re charge and be ready to go again,but niether of us hurried we shifted our attention from cock to tight balls and on to pert smooth bum hole and back .We took our time with each other not from each other there would be no angry grimace only the pleasure of feeding each other with our "love"juice.

"Their fucking loving this look at these two go"in the distance i hear the cameramans irelevant comment.Then we are cumming Dannys hot sweet cream flowed into my mouth in steady pulses its heat and taste making my juices flow upwards from my now aching balls spiralling along my bone hard cock and reciprocating the joy of orgasm into his hungry mouth.

The camera wants to see that jizz on our tongues but we rebel and mutiny the camera can wait we both suck and swallow at our mutual pace eventually Danny rolls of me and we both sit up and slightly shyly we agree"wow"it realy was that good.

Our master has clearly been watching his two boys playing for real and for once misses the point he flips me over onto my knees pushes my head down onto the mattress"i know what this one needs"i feel his cocks hard and broad head at my cunts mouth briefly as it soon pushes into me"good hard cock thats what they need"as his stroke rate increases and i feel him swelling i am enjoying his attention but still thinking how it had just been with Danny and find it hard to concentrate on when he will unload inside me.Maybe he senses my distraction maybe he is just horned up and wanted variety"Get on here kid your next"he tells Danny and asks his mate to lube Dannys rear so that he can"slide in easy ".

So fucking horny keep going please

Danny and myself are now on our knees side by side again our heads hard up against the beds padded headboard.Our master is well horned up and in need of boy pussy i feel him thick and engorged inside me and know from experience that now he has ejaculated in our faces he will be able to keep going for ages.In the past when he was like this his constant battering of my young behind could become quite painfull recalling one time at a guys house with three of that guys mates watching and even with the cock whore Terry sharing the work load we had both been relieved when he had eventually stood up and proudley sprayed our waiting backs with his steaming jizz.On that night the watchers had thankfully wanked themselves off and not needed to make use of our sore and over stretched bum holes and apart from the obligitary fingering of me there impressed applause signalled the end of that session.Terry had joked on our way home that he wudnt need another buggering that year.

Our master now pulls out of my behind stands up on the bed and straddles Dannys slim hips with one hand on the head board he bends his knees and pushes his rampant erection down so that his entry into my new lovers waiting and thankfully well lubed cunt can be completed in one thrust.Danny cant know whats coming his limited experience of sucking his Uncles cock off hasnt prepared him for the buggering his young and freshly popped hole is now going to recieve.Our master now has both hands on the headboard to steady himself and with a combination of strong arms pulling and muscled thighs pushing his first few strokes nearly lift Dannys black arse off the bed his curly haired head is banged up against that headboard and his thick lips open on each up stroke to let out a winded "Uummff Uummff"sound .The cameraman must have witnessed this scene before as i feel his fingers around my arse applying more lube "your going to need this"he wispers into my ear.Two maybe three well lubed fingers slide into me"be your turn soon lad brace youself"he advises.Dannys grunting stops and i feel the beds movement as that cock is lined up behind me"Uuuff Uuff Uuff"its my turn to let out a relieving grunt as my head bangs up against the beds end and my arse is fully speared fully streched and being buggered with incredible force by that wonderfull cock.How many times did our master squat behind each of us and how many times did we make those horny sounds as he attempted to fuck the arses off both of us ?.Thankfully his mate would lube our rears between rounds even if its application meant we where both well fingered by as many didgits as he could force home"four fingers this time boy"he kindly keeps my growing score.

All good things must come to an end and even our master cant keep going all night,and soon after re penitrating Dannys by now tender cunt he has to pull out and standing over both of us we feel his hot seed splash across our backs.

His mate had barely had time to try and add a thumb to the four fingers he felt i was capable of recieving but thankfully stopped to watch and admire the silver shower my lower back welcomed."Fucking great show mate"he doesnt praise our involvment "thats one fantastic cock"and without having to turn round i can hear his slurping mouth cleaning any clinging spunk from that softening weapon.

As knackered as he must be he still kneels behind Dannys battered but still exposed behind and works his tongue into its open mouth"rim that ones cunt"i hear him tell his mate and i feel a stiff wet tongue around my own tender bum hole.

"Turn over lads"he orders us both"need to suck some boy cock".

XXX pic...
login to view

Lovely, off the toilet at work for a wank now.

Keep them coming storyteller....will you be doing any private readings at all???..

Ha dirty bugger private readings lol

I keep saying these stories are from my youth im a happily married man these days check out gurlyportias profile and you will see why,

More and more tales to come ive only just started xx

love the bits where the two boys are cleaning cum off each others' faces and then kissing, to the delight of the two tops. A fantasy of mine is to be outnumbered with one other sub in the room, and about five tops demanding satisfaction.

"Turn over lads "he orders us"need to suck some boy cock".

Ive loved the buggering recieved its hard deep style a few times before and the way our master got so horny.He would say very little at these times apart from the odd"thats it take my cock lad"now "lads",or if he felt slightly abusive "you fuckin whores love being buggered"but that was mainly when i was teamed up with that older cock whore Terry.The soundtrack on the still rolling camera would be filled more with the grunts groans and if Terry was there his"please master hurt me split me in two "or his other plea to "make me your whore breed me".This time we lads where more demure in our verbal "thats good"Danny whispered a few times more to me than for recording.My "O god thats so good make us your bitches"Would often make me blush when at future sessions this film would be projected onto a wall over my very naked and well fucked body.

Now Danny and myself spin round and lie back to let them suck our young cocks.Our master has to work harder on his lad as Dannys cock would often soften while he was being fucked particularly when that fucking had been hard and prolonged or by several guys.The cameraman might be thinking he has pulled the "long"straw as he is faced with my cock painfully hard and already leaking pre cum.We are maybe both cock whores but our reactions where so different Danny could never understand how having my arse streched repeatedly by hard mans cock didnt make my cock shrink,just as i wondered why with my masters cock drilling into him Danny didnt leak spunk from his dark cock.

The cameraman works skilfully on my cock not wanting me to cream to far ahead of Dannys now stiff cock,but i am so near firing that his care and control is wasted as soon as his tongue dips below and touches my tight firm and overfull balls i fire the first hot volley it shoots from me with such force that i can see it heading my way and just have time to dodge clear.It hits the beds headboard and seems to imbed itself there only very slowly sliding down that padded face.The second and following flows are more restrained and puddle on my chest tummy and crotch.Its then i notice that Danny and myself had instinctivly been holding hands and i had been squeezing his hard during my spunks birth spasms.Danny looks across at me smiles but loosens my grip on his fist.Looking down now we can both watch and learn from our masters master class in giving head.He varies from long deep sucks when the boys penis dissapears completly and short nips at the head only.His tongue works around the swollen head and up and down the streched circumcised surface of Dannys cock and then he pushes Dannys legs apart and back giving that searching tongue access to the boys tight testicles and rescently stretched anal vagina it needs soothing and recieves a gentle balming by our masters soft wet digit.

Dannys cock is now waving around stiff and clear of his tummy its invitation is one i cant ignore.Opening my lips my head lowers to allow me to satisfy my boyfreinds coloured flagstaff,and with only two soft slow sucks i am rewarded with a mouthfull of hot spunk to much for me to cope with i let that sweet jizz dribble onto his flat firm tummy thinking of lapping it off that muscled surface i am beaten to that feast by our masters greedy mouth hoovering up all trace of that pearl stream.

Our master moves up the bed and kneeling over Dannys sweat streaked face lets his new boy taste his own seed.Not wanting to miss out again i rush to join them and this time my master takes pity on me and lets me share that dribbled flow.Lowering his head we three share the sweet taste of his new bitch and my first boyfreinds cum.

Once we boys have shared every drop our master pushes away from us grabbing the camera he thrusts its nosey lens close to our spunk smeared faces"you enjoyed that?".

"You enjoyed that?"

This question or was it a comment on our drained state, the session had been awsome and so fucking horny would re appear on the many occasions that our master had Danny and myself stripped naked with his mates either watching with the anticipation showing in their hungry eyes and their cocks tenting the front of their trousers.I would also to be honest find myself licking my lips in readiness for those cocks to fill my mouth first and then hopefully up my twitching back side."Turn the lights down guys you can watch these two in action"and then the fun would begin.With the lights just turned down a little (never in the dark)the edited film would begin with Danny and myself sharing our masters cock with our tongues.Those hard tent poles would soon emerge into the gloom and our hands would be encouraged to feel there firmness and stroke there length.The film projected onto a wall would never fail to get the sometimes reticent guys ready to party.I am still all these years later surprised that on rare occasions guys held back maybe the British reserve that restrained them even with two naked lads wanking their pre cumming pricks and watching those lads sucking cock and being buggered by our master he would sometimes have to clarify our readiness "these lads love cock guys anyway you want them "the cocks in our fists would stiffen"fuck them shoot your spunk over them in them"and the mens hands would wander over our very available bodies"finger them fuck them and bugger the arses off them both"generally by now the restraint would be left far behind and our heads would be forced towards their crotches and once our mouthes tasted their pre jizz slimed members it woudnt be long before we both recieved their lengths inside our by now gagging young cunts.

On that first filming night we where not told about how those scenes now safe in the can would be used but if i had been told would it make any difference.I and now Danny so loved the taste feel and even the sounds of man on boy sex that we couldnt get our fill even our master had to admit defeat that night as on our way home i leant over to give him the last sucking of the day"not tonight kid im empty"noticing my dissapointment"your fuckin insatiable kid."

Luckily Danny was on my wave length"why dont you stay at my place tonight?".

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rincessbearfag  (M)  over a year ago

Look forward to what happens at dannys....

Mmmm just had a masterful session with someone and this story just finishes off the day lovely

"why dont you stay at my place tonight".

Dannys kind offer tells me that,and dont get me wrong i am not assuming anything,he might just have feelings for me.It could be that he had missed out on fucking me and grabbed the chance to put that right.For me his motives where unimportant a chance to get to spend more time with him was all i wanted.If when we got to "his place"all he wants is to shag my arse all night then so be it i will give him a ride to remember my mouth will suck his ebony prick untill he begs me to "swallow my spunk"or"let me breed your prety white arse".I dont care i have to turn away and let my masters steady driving eat up the miles my face is glowing in anticipation of the night ahead wishing i could drive so i could take the wheel and put the "pedal to the metal"and get to his place.

His place could be a Palace or a Garden Shed i realy dont care,but i am surprised when my master pulls over at the end of a driveway in a leafy "dead posh"part of Sutton Coldfield.We are dropped of with the promise that we would be having plenty more "cock fun"soon.Again i dont care in the past that promise would leave me wondering if i had done something wrong had a guy been less than satisfied with my efforts to please him.In the days before mobile phones you just had to wait and hope that he would "arrange something"and give me a chance to please his mates.More importantly my Danny kisses me openly and when we break apart invites me to "meet my folks".

The driveway is tree lined and opens to a large island flower bed that fronts a massive Georgian Vills glowing white in the street lighting that brightens the mansions facia.Not wanting to appear to country bumkin i manage to close my mouth and then it drops open again as he pushes the heavy front door open and shouts"im home".

Did i think that his family worked there ?.Did i immagine black families owened houses on this scale ?.I like to think that ive never been rascist and its possible that my thoughts where based on the fact that i knew no one that could afford to live in a house on this scale.I hope that Danny understood my thoughts as we here a shrill voice from somwhere deep in that houses caverns"where in the study!.

Following Danny we pass paintings and statues.At home my mums just bought the first of many garden gnomes and over our fireplace my dads pride and joy is a large print of a foriegn lady showing off her tanned body we christened it "the tart with big tits"there where no nudes on the walls of Dannys hallway.Then i am being greeted warmly by his butifull African Princess of a mother and then my hand is shaken by his Dads warm and firm handshake.Maybe i was polite maybe i asked how a family of blacks could afford that house or when where the white owners due home?.I cant remember what i said but they seemed to take to me and so assume my thoughts stayed in my head and hadnt run off my tongue.Danny explains that we where at a "party"together and as my parents are on holliday he invited me to stay over.The excuse hadnt been discussed and when his mum wonders where theyve gone my answer of"Butlins"is the first place i can think of."Nice" his mum seems pleased for them and offers to cook us something for supper.

After we have snacked in there kitchen that was bigger than our garden on her hastily prepared three course meal Danny is told to "tidy his room up"and i am left with his mums very freindly chatter "dont want your freind thinking we live in a rubbish tip"she explains touching my hand as she says this.Checking that i am no longer hungry she leaves me to finish the last slice of cake that i can just "manage".When she returns she quietly hands me a small packet"use these lad better safe than sorry".Checking the contents i find several condoms,and her knowing smile tells me that our story has not fooled her.

Before i can explain that we are just mates and wont need them she puts a finger to my lips"you boys have fun",and then Danny returns promising his room is "tidy now and we are going to watch some telly".

Upstairs now in Dannys bedroom watching TV is the last thing on our minds.Two young lads just fed and watered by Dannys mums feast we might have to take things slowly our Master would often insist that we didnt eat or drink for some hours before a meet"the best boys cunt is a clean one"he would repeat as his fingers often checked that we where in every sense "ready"up for it.In the early days of my training he knew i listened to his advice as he rarely needed to douch my rear.In fact i recall that even if nothing came out with the outflow he would let some guys watch while i squatted in their baths letting them sometimes take a turn squirting the flush up my anal passage.

With his advice in mind you would think that Danny and myself would chill for a while take in a movie on his "own"telivision or play some cards.With his parents downstairs listening to classical music and reading the papers we should perhaps try to hold back and even if things got horny try to keep the noise down,the last thing we lads needed would be parents sneaking up on us and finding their son balls deep in his new mates eager arse.You would think these things i know and you would applaud our common sense and restraint.

You would be so wrong Danny leads the way and enters his bedroom first i follow and barely have time to notice the rooms massive and that his double bed is covered in a" Villa" sheet.Without time to applaud his choice of team i am rammed up against the just closed door his mouth seeks mine and as we battle each others tongues we tear each others cloths of the pile of shoes jeans and tee shirts gathers like a draft excluder by his bedrooms entrance my head bangs that door hard as it drops back in the first throws of extasy as my hard cock feels his humgry lips swallow me whole.Sliding down the doors surface its my turn to suck young cock as Danny face fucks me hard banging out a steady beat as he probes my gagging throat.

Eventually we roll away from the doorway and work our horny way towards his bed my tongue finds that sweet entrance and i can taste my master and the cameramans jizz but mostly its the taste of Danny i enjoy his eager now bum hole seems to wink at me inviting my fingers to probe its tender insides.

"Fuck me first"the promise unspoken is that he will then fuck my twitching boy cunt.With Dannys legs open he smiles up at me his eyes urging me to slide my cock into him and so the night begins i cant recall how many times we penetrated each others bodies or how many variations we used the skills passed down to me by the Masters endlessly dirty minded freinds but in a way that "gave "not "took "the pleasure of giving became the source even as on my knees i felt his juice flowing hot and high up into me it was as if my arse welcomed that salve "home".

At some point in the night i seem to remember sleeping with Danny still inside me and his strong young arms around me waking with him growing once more and telling me he would be "gentle" this a reminder of so many men that would then forget the gentle bit and hammer me into the carpet,bed or toilet wall i was braced against untill they relieved their cocks need.Danny kept his word and only pounded me hard when i begged him to do so.

In the middle of the night i needed a piss and finding my jeans went in search of the toilet only to be gently scolded by Danny for not using the en suit.I had taken longer than needed enjoying the bathrooms mirrored ceiling and walls to check that my body was still unchanged as my mind had taken a complete about turn.My arse emptied and my mind now back on track i realised this was a whole new game and a sport i wanted more of.His voice thrilled me and his fingers seeking my prick excited me soon i would be inside him and looking at my jeans now on the floor i noticed the packet his mother had given me unopened and wasted his arse needed more of my spunk and i was needing to spit my load inside my first lovers cunt.

this is a lost post

To whoever found this tale and restored it "my thanks"and now you dirty minded horny fuckers "read it "

XXX pic...
login to view

Yeah was wondering where it had gone, as I was wondering wot happened after u received the condoms....wasted lol!

Looking back now over the years trying to recall not just the happenings of those far off days but more importantly the feelings of those times.Summers did seem to be sunny and warm hot even i know that summer i got my first all over tan.Our master would find friends with large gardens and his boys where encouraged to wander around naked.We played naked tennis Swingball was in every back garden but most swinging balls where on the guys that found us in the buff and decided we needed fucking.

That summer my arse had been breached by so many older guys cocks i had to give up counting this left me feeling like a cock whore untill Dannys arse recieving more dick per session than mine (he was fresh black meat)caught me up.Often we where on our knees being buggered side by side and his guy would cum noisily up him and my guy would feel the need to pull out of me and take his turn breeding the coloured lad.If it had been the slut Terry i might have felt slighted but i understood their needs and would often be encouraged to "bugger the boy"while the men watched and played with their flacid cocks.

Our Master mustve been raking in the money while we lads where pounded by every guy with some spare change,We didnt complain loved the attention and we where together even if the guys would be there watching us fucking each other we had nowhere else to go. My family where never rascist the "N" word was never used our neighbours came from India and often invited us round for Curry,but letting black cock stir their sons shit shoot might be straining that reasonableness.

Our masters partys where really the only place we could play together.That long hot summer we played hard and long my tan deepened Danny seemed to get even blacker and we enjoyed the semi privacy of those parties.Then i met a guy with a Penthouse flat in the middle of Birmingham and we suddenly had an easy to get to very plush playroom that we could use whenever we wanted the only conditions where that Brian could fuck us from time to time and take the odd photo.

Danny and myself loved the freedom we didnt need to be picked up and taken to some place even though we still allowed our master to arrange things "we both felt we owed him "we could seperatly get to Brians and even had a key later.Brian was not as highly sexed as our master most times he was happy to be given a blow job or watch and wank himself off while we got it on in his massive bedroom overlooking the city.

Ive told before about how i met him but only on one of those "strange meets"threads and never told where that meeting led.

If you want to read about how where and what happened please say so .

XXX pic...
login to view

Love to hear the carry on of this tale....

Its a bit of an aside to this story but in a way explains the way things progressed.There was really no way we could carry on being the "cash cows"playthings of our master and his endless stream of mates.

Sometimes he was just to demanding and some of his pals turned out to have some fairly extreme tastes.Ive told about most of them but with Dannys arrival on the "team"they seemed to shift up a gear.Its not this storys intention to delve into the weird and extreme tastes of the Queer community (the expression Gay was still rarely used)in the sixtys and seventies.This tale is about Danny his family and how involved that all became but impossible to tell without my reader hearing how at first i met him and later knowing him changed the way things advanced.We where no longer solely the plaything of one man(even if we enjoyed most of that play).

Brian gave us another channel to explore,but now let me tell about that first meeting.

Somethings in ones life you can recall in every detail like where you happened to be when you heard of JFKs assasination.Its that way with Brian.I had just left my evening class at college in Broad St and it was raining cats and dogs a typical British summer evening and a passing car had soaked me in its wake.Sheltering in a shop doorway i was trying to protect my books and had taken off my wet sweater to wrap them in the dry bits.

The traffic was halted by the zebra crossing nearby and i for some reason noticed the Rolls Royce waiting opposite me its grey haired driver seemed to clock the jeans and wet Tee shirted lad sheltering from the rain.Brian would often remind me that what happened next was entirely out of charecter and not something he had ever "done before".

As the trafic moved of the Rolls pulled over and he rolled the window down.I was about to make a dash to the Bus stop only twenty yards away but seing the Rolls i assumed he was lost and wanted directions.Brian smiled as i approached and asked if i was "ok" or wanted a "lift"thinking back i am sure he offered me a "ride".Prepared as i was to help him out it was nice that he wanted not my local knowledge but to keep me dry.

By this time i was standing by the passenger door and without a second thought i jumped at the chance to "ride in a Rolls"and next we are off (driving away from my bus stop).Looking back he could have been a mass murderer that just happened to be a rather handsome older man not a bit overweight that smelt of expensive after shave and cigars and drove the worlds best automobile,but i took the gamble and lets be fair what apart from stabbing me could he do that was worse than the Park Drive smoking Morris Minor driving guys where doing to me most weekends.

He patted my knee smiled and asked "how far i wanted to go ?"and thats how a rather wet teenager got to ride to Edgbaston on a rainy wednesday night in that British summer.My reply of "all the way"probably stopped him worrying that he had picked up a wet nervouse straight virgin.

Brian would often recall our first meeting and sometimes ask me why i got in his car my reply rolled around him seeming to be nice it being wet outside and his offer of a lift.To now be honest his Roller was a large part of my accepting his offer.As we pulled away i immediatly knew why it was known as the "worlds best"we seemed to float away from the curb and the trafic parted to let us overtake that didnt happen but it felt that way the car cost more than four houses and was money well spent Brian apparently owned several properties in and around the city and i often wondered which he sold to buy that car but more about his "work"later for now he was a new freind and kindly offered to lat me "dry out"at his place.

All to soon we pulled of the main road through tall iron gates that opened automatically and closed behind as we dissapeared below a six story block of flats that overlooked the county Cricket Ground.(Often we could watch matches for free and i still find Cricket a very horny sport).Inside the building we enter his private lift and arive at his Penthouse Flat.That was on two levels so maybe wasnt a flat double doors opened into an oak lined hall the size of our garden and then into his lounge where my wet shoes dissapeared into the thick carpet.

"Lets get you out of those wet cloths"Brian offers and then dissapears from sight taking him at his word i quickly strip off the few cloths i was wearing and waited naked for the central heating to dry my wet skin.The sight of a naked teenager standing by a pile of wet cloths stops the older man in his tracks as he returns with a silk dressing gown ready to show me into the bathroom "ok i will get you a towel" he recovers enough to offer to dry my hair.With the soft silk wrapped around me and my hair being rubbed dry by the softest towel i ever felt my body warms up and my cock thickens slightly and pokes its shiney head out of the short dressing gowns front.

Brian notices and keeps glancing at its steady growth still rubbing my by now perfectly dry hair maybe he thinks the two are connected and that if he stops rubbing my now fully erect penis will soften.The action loosens the dressing gown and i am exposed from my now only slightly wet kneck to my carpet warm toes.One very mature clearly seriously well off business man cant find words and silently drops to his knees in front of the lad from the sticks and takes that boys cock into his mouth.

Im sure he had told me his name and asked mine during the short journey but apart from some implied permission he had not mentioned his sexual preferences,but now his need to suck on young cock is being satisfied and my erection is finding its way to the back of his throat gagging quietly he now works his tongue around the head and then down its length before licking softly at the testicles hanging between my open legs.

Hearing my heavy breathing and low moans he can probably tell that if he keeps at it his reward will soon shoot from that wet and shiney cocks head and when i am forced by my weakening knees to lie on that deep carpet his tongue works its hot way under my balls and he seeks out my hairless young bum hole.I try to hold off but that ring seeking tongue is to much and he has to hurry and get his lips back around the head of my bone hard cock and is then busy swallowing the pearl stream his sucking has induced.

The surprise blow job has left us both speechless and Brian breaks the silence by saying"you did say all the way"giggling a little embarrased by my noisy orgasm i feel my host might need a return favour and start to undo the leather belt that holds up the trousers of the suit he is still wearing,but he stops me saying he needs to shower before we "go any further"as he has just sucked me off i wonder what he means by further my arse twitches in anticipation of a likely good buggering that is maybe coming my way after all he had given me a ride in his Rolls and if he now wants to ride my still wet arse thats fair enough "a ride for a ride".

XXX pic...
login to view

Hehehhe ride for a ride....look forward for next episodes

As i said at the outset to this aside to the main story Brian was not as highly sexed as Our Master who i had seen fuck three lads myself included and each lad had at least two good buggerings from him that night.My expectations of mens capabilaties might have been based on his ability to "keep going"for an evening and still need a sucking off as a night cap.

Brian has left me naked on his deep pile lounge carpet de spunked and ready for him to shower return and finish me off i honestly expected the cleaned up Brian to want a return favour of a blow job and then to fuck the arse off me i had briefly noted his cock seemed to be a reasonable size before he had called a "time out"to wash it.

He seemed to be taking a fair time in the Bathroom and i wondered if he had maybe needed a shit aswell as a hose down ,but also thought that he could just be expecting me to join him in the shower after all that first party had involved several showers with variouse guys.

After a few more minutes i decided he must be waiting for me and went in search of the Bathroom its owner and that mans cock my arse was well ready for that prick to strech it before breeding me.The flat is massive and i try two bathrooms before i find the Master bedroom and hear the sound of a power shower in the on suit.His third bathroom is the size of my parents bedroom and just in case that didnt impress the fittings glow with a gold shine.Brian is just stepping out of the shower as i enter and seems pleased to see me or at least his average sized cock stands to attention and looks me in the eye.

Without being told i assume that erection is for my bennifit and not taking my eyes of that stiff tool i quickly take hold of it in one hand and dropping to my knees get my mouth ready to suck some cock"why dont you shower first"Brian offers but to late he is in my mouth now and my training by all those men comes back to me and my lips push his foreskin back along his length.Brian groans with pleasure and i make the mewing sounds that tell him he has a hungry cocksucker going down on him.

"Fuck thats so good"i hear and am pleased he seems a realy nice guy had given me a ride and oral relief his clean hard cock swells and i fear he might miss out on fucking me if he cant hold off from cumming down my throat.He hasnt paid for the pleasure and so i feel my needs can be met.

"Would you like to fuck me ?"i ask politly.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aynudistson  (M)  over a year ago

Hope you got your wish.

Hope your boy cunt got the cock it desired.

And i bet that wasnt your only visit to that flat , and i bet it wasnt your only arse fucking or cock sucking there was it .?

"would you like to fuck me ?"i asked politly.Now you have my reader to remind youself that from the first cock up me untill meeting Danny and now Brian i hadnt felt empowered to actually ask for my arse to be fucked.The freinds of our master didnt ask me or wait to be allowed he very much dictated who would have the pleasure of buggering us and to a certain extent how they would do the deed.Many times he would put me on my knees or sit on my face holding my legs apart and then invite the guys to "breed me"and even after they had satisfied themselves it was often he that they thanked.

Now i had met a nice guy that wasnt a "mate"that needed to fuck a young lads cunt.He was polite careing showered before letting me suck his cock and now wanted me to shower first so we would both be clean before we "went to bed".To me "clean "was how my master described me to his mates "new to cock"or "only just been broken in".His sales chat seemed to push the fact that i was a lot less shagged than his previouse bottom guy Terry.Guys expected my arse to be on the tight side and my training involved not letting the first guy at a party to easy a shove into me.After the first fuck (often delivered by him)then i could relax and let as many as wanted slip their hard cocks up me and then if they wanted i was up for breeding or if they didnt want to cream inside my arse then my throat would "take it"quite a few would do a combo of cumming over my arse cheeks but then stuff themselves back inside and finish their orgasm well up me.Condoms that we these days see as a part of normal sex were just not bothered with it was rare that a guy once told that i was "clean" chose to wear one while fucking me.

Once i had showered and dried myself i joined Brian in his bedroom my stiff young cock leading the way and my eager arse following in anticipation of a good shagging and maybe more.He seemed experienced and i wondered what he might want me to do.So many guys tastes became more extreme once they had got that first fuck over with my tongue became busier rimming their by then sweaty bums and the fingering of my behind would get more forcefull untill they orgasmed again and that would often satisfy them for that session.

Brian lay under the silk sheets his erection tenting the deep blue covers and concentrating my attention.Once on the bed i was eager to suck him some more and then repeat my offer.He lets me dip my head under the sheet and like some heat seeking missile my lips work their way down his body untill my mouth is once again filled with that target.This leaves my lower body outside the bedding and exposed to his hands and mouth as once again he sucks on my refilled and ready cock and licks my sensitive and firm balls.I can feel his expereinced fingers working between the cheeks of my behind and then i groan out lowd as he finds my ring and tests my resistance.I am ready near to gagging for him to spread my legs and bugger the arse off me and know it wont be much longer before i find out how he likes his bottom guys to take it.Those fingers are applying lube to my cunt now and the pre fuck fingering is heating up my anal area.Then he is moving his cock away from my mouth and i feel him arranging me on my knees the fingering doesnt stop in fact he is now using two that frig my rear in and nearly out but also twisting on each up stroke that increases the sensitivity of my boy cunt and i am moaning and mewing in readiness for him to slip those urgent fingers out of me and replace them with his hopefully well oiled cock,but then he removes his fingers and i can hear him ripping open a durex packet the delay gets to me "you wont need that im clean"i tell him.

"Who told you that?"he wants to know and then even while his fingers return to opening me i am lectured on "safe sex "and the problems that might infect meif i allow men to fuck me without wearing a "jonney".I am only half listening his fingers distract my concentration and soon i am desperate"please fuck me i need it now"and then i can hear him struggling to cover his dick in that rubber boot but then feel that probing crown at my rear and the relief as it breaches my ring and he is in me."Oh god yes thats it ".His cock thickens and pushes further into me and he starts the long strokes and at last he is fucking my well opened and desperate cunt.

"Is that ok not hurting?"he asks and is the first apart from Danny to ask if i am enjoying being buggered.In fact i had often supposed that my pleasure was way down the list well after the importance of giving the cock a good ride and any audience a good view.Our master would often tell the guys that we guys "loved it hard"never checking if we agreed in fact i preferrred a slower start building up the pace and power untill with that weapon fully hard and filling me completky on each up stroke their final strokes could be as hard as they wanted and their final orgasm would barrel along their dicks and shoot its hot jizz reward high up inside me.I didnt like the men taking too long or being too quick .The habit some had of pulling out and cumming in my face or mouth was wat down my list and well below those guys that came over my arse and then pushed it back up me to "finish cumming".Brian did me perfectly slowly increasing the depth filling and streching me gradually the pace increasing in stages even shifting the angle slightly to give my cunt more feelings and new pleasures he has fucked lots of guys or so i thought and hoped that my arse was giving him pleasure.

He wants me to turn over and i like the fact that he asks me didnt just pull out and tell me to "get on your back and spread your legs kid"as they are "nearly there".Once back inside me he takes his time again building slowly even kissing me and stroking my sensitive nipples.My moans and groans get really noisy with no one next door or below i can make any ammount of noise and do silenced from time to time by his hot urgent lips and then he is telling me that he wants to cum "is that ok"and waits for my groaned reply of "yes yes yes fill me".

His orgasm is high up inside me and seems to be a good one his breathing comes fast and heavy in my face as his spunk shoots hot and creamy into the condom,and i wished briefly that he had bare backed me so that i could feel that juice filling me and then its slow draining from me.So many guys would hold my legs open and watch their spunk ooze from me.Brian eases out of me leans back onto his knees and slides the condom off.Leaning forward now i am kissed gently and thanked for letting him be greedy,but i am recalling all the cocks that have pounded my cunt shot their load inside me and then said "cheers mate your lads a good fuck",as the next guy waits to take his turn.

So much more horny than the Master stories. More please!

XXX pic...
login to view

Sounds like you were fucked by your first "Nice guy"

Did you go back for more , was he a regular considerate lover ?

But now you have me wondering what "Pervs" the other men that used you made you do ?

Do tell what your Master and his demanding friends did to you , your cock and your boy cunt ?

Piss ? Fisting ? Bondage ? Corpral punishment ?

Do tell me your darkest secrets ?

Never was very good at keeping secrets much more to tell cheers .

And my Glasgow reader pray tell why you prefer this to the Master Tales ? and you liked the Phone book to so now im an "International"author lol xx Reseaching tonight more sat if i can

Back to your best. Brilliant tale

"Never was very good at keeping secrets much more to tell cheers .

And my Glasgow reader pray tell why you prefer this to the Master Tales ? and you liked the Phone book to so now im an "International"author lol xx Reseaching tonight more sat if i can "

I enjoyed it because it was more about you, than the Master, and your experiences. Being a bottom, I do like to be used at times, but I do also like to be appreciated and to be given what I desire too.

And for the record, I'd love to be in the phonebook!

Being my Masters fuck boy is not looking as great as it had seemed only a few days ago.On that occasion three of his freinds wanted to "meet"his new lad and they where well up for a horny party.Normally my master would take me first he enjoyed opening my arse up even if he didnt allways tell his mates "dont wanna be too tight do you"he would tell me and it seemed reasonable he rarely came on these "first dibs"fucks and was more carefull with his fucking.The hard arse stretching slam bang fucks would come later sometimes as part of the show but even if he missed out at the party we had a "special place"he would take me where the trafic going passed cudnt see us and the tree cover kept us dry even when the rain lashed down around us his relief fuck was often quite noisy and his groans and shouts drowned out my "fuck grunts"that he called the noises i made on each up stroke.Only once did an innocent chap walking his dog hear his "take it take my spunk laddy"cry as he shot a full load deep inside me and then had to apologies and tell the guy i was gagging for it.The guy seemed to believe him and only wanted me to "suck on this"to not call the Police.These guys wanted not just first dibs but where so horny that for once my Master was relegated to noisy audience status as they took turns and even after he had to pass on his relief fuck and settle for a suck off under the trees my arse was so sore even a gentle fingering made me cry out in pain.

Those guys and many others gave me what i needed was"gagging for"but at the same time they more than fairly enjoyed themselves and didnt check to make sure i was ok with their constant buggering of my young cunt.Just the odd guy would check and then only once their own cock had emptied itself into me and then it was "can he take some more"asked of my Master.

Brian showed me that men could care for my needs aswell as their own his being "greedy"was to me such a gentle fucking even as he swelled and sped up before cumming he made sure i was"ready".He made me feel that sex between men was as much giving as the taking that i had "enjoyed "men doing to me up untill that night.My Master would find he had a different boy to pass around his mates next time,or so i told myself as Brians strong arms folded around me and he advised me to "take a nap".Lying there wrapped up in the arms of such a careing guy i felt safe and satisfied didnt feel the need for "another"guy to "take a turn".

XXX pic...
login to view
By *umberonehec   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

WOW...amazing

My life was looking on the up that night Brians condomed fucking of me had been satisfying but not worn me out and it was still early in the evening.At the risk of sounding like a pain in the arse winging kid and dis-connecting myself from my reader Brian had one major problem and laying there in his monster bed that told me money can buy comfort with his strong arms around my naked and just fucked body that problem announced itself as he drifted off to sleep.He snoored and by snooring i mean a sound so loud that i felt that expensive bed vibrate with the out grumble and the pressure around my ears fell sharply as he sucked in the air from that enormouse room.God even if he and six monster cocked horny mates had buggered me blind and then left me shagged out with their spunk running out of every orifice sleep was impossible even if i had been tired out and totally satisfied.I had never heard anything like it some nights i could hear him down the hall and wondered how Mum managed to sleep Brian could be keeping the whole block awake.

Sometimes he would shift in his sleep and for a while the volume lowered enough for me to think how just as i was thinking that i had the best of all things a loving boyfriend a rich sugar daddy and a well connected and horny Master some barstard was pissing on my matches and then as he settled the noise level rose and i had to reconsider the sugar daddy part in that scenario.

Lying there i planned my escape and thought of the times when my masters palls tastes had been for things that didnt strike me as normal.The guy that lay under a glass topped coffee table while my masters cock rode my arse above and how once my arse was filled with the pearl jizz he wanked himself off noisily watching that jizz oozing out of me onto the glass.Apparently he had been very generouse in his gratitude "dirty bugger"my master called him but i had to repeat that scene three times before he was satisfied.He was not the only "dirty"guy the ones that wanted to watch me take a leak appeared near normal compared to those that thought drinking it reasonable.One chap even offered to eat my shit but the thought brought on an attack of constipation despite his hungry tongues efforts to open the channel that my master held above his face.My master explained later that Terry could and would crap on demmand and i should try harder next time as the guy was an old freind and he liked to please him.The next time i did manage it but couldnt watch the resultant meal.

Brian was not it seemed into bondage whipping pissing or poo,but could snoore for Britain.The night dragged on and my thoughts moved on to the better times that first cock forcing its way into my arse but more the better fuckers the guy at the first party that started the mass buggering of me that left me well shagged and overflowing with the mens juice.The fat guy with the thick cock that so streched my cunt on that blanket under that tree and the sight of his spunk shooting its massive volume in the moonlight.Horny times and so many more the bastard that smacked my arse untill it glowed hot and red for all to see.My Masters cock hard and rampant the veins showing along its magnificent length as it plowed into Dannys dark ring while i waited for my turn.

All these memories filled my mind and the effect caused my cock to swell.My needs now needed satisfaction Brian being the only other person there he also being the reason i wasnt sleeping it seemed fair that he should relieve me.Turning slightly my hand reached for his cock and although not hard it swelled under my stroking.Working my way down the bed i was soon near the now quite thick penis and took him in my now horny mouth.The guys that had made me suck them had told me what they wanted and the things i should do to pleasure them with that training in mind my tongue licks gently at his hot ball sack and he swells some more.He is now hard and long enough for my lips to work up and down the length of him.Suddenly i realise the snooring has stopped hands hold the back of my head and encourage me to let more cock enter my mouth and throat.Fully hard now he surprises me by asking if i would like to "fuck "him ?.

That question surprised me because this was the guy that "pulled" me on the street had impressed me with his Roller and had just buggered me nicely,but to be honest even in those nights when my Masters mates lined up to fuck my young arse there where it seemed more that wanted to be fucked.It was quite common at parties to see two guys that had minutes before been playing tag with my cunt going down on each other and then fucking.Right from that first night my master had encouraged me to "top" guys apparently Terry was total bottom and no use to many of the mates that came round.In me he had found what he needed a young lad with the weaponry to strech a freinds rear and the willingness to be streched by the mates that needed a ride.A big part of my popularity at parties was that part of the evening when after they had enjoyed me they could sit back recover and watch me sodomizing innitially Terry later Danny or often one or more of the party goers.

Still working on Brians cock but now slipping my hand between his legs and testing his ring for readiness and thinking that i quite liked the idea of giving him one.Never been one to waste an oppurtunity and as you may allready have guessed a bit on the off the wall side.I offered to give him what he wanted but only if it was "in the backseat of your car".Laughing at the bare faced cheek of my offer but i noted his cocks hardening at the thought he agrees and soon wrapped in dressing gowns only we are back in the lift and heading for the basement car park.Maybe Brian wants to feel what is soon going to be up him but he sucks and wanks my erect cock the whole journey and i plan to do the same for him when he takes me home.Once back in the car park i dont bother hiding my dick and it points the way to that impresive motor.

Once on the back seat Brian goes down on me again and he does give good head my Msters freinds would sometimes tell him that i was a "good cocksucker"and i would allways give them a special tongue work out for saying so now its my turn to encourage Brian "thats it your sucking my cock well getting me nice and hard"he could probably have told me that but it is nice to praise a guys efforts.Now its fuck time and Brian kneels on the cow hide seat and spreads his legs he hasnt forgotten the condoms and lube and once "joneyed up"i am fingering the lube into him"just getting you ready"i would hear guys tell me but for some that fingering seemed to be the main event and several digits would be easing there way into my allready well prepared arse hole.With Brian my young cock needed an arse to ride and so the lubing was minimal and soon i am entering him.Now his arse took it well or so i recall he moaned in appreciation as i worked my cock into him and groaned deeply as i eased it back out a little but mainly i remember the smell of fine leather and the fact i was fucking in a "Rolls Royce".Unfortunatly no one came past to bear witness to the fact that there was a young guy giving the penthouse owner a good shagging in his Roller more is the pity.

I tried to delay my orgasm just in case one of the other locals wanted to check his oil or walk the poodle but no one came so i did in bucket loads i filled the resovoir in that Jonny and then some.My top ten fucks is exclusivly the best guys that nailed me but if it was to include the ones i fucked then Brians car would be up there.

Rock after this i need to blow

Brian became part of my life for a fair time often guys would come on strong promise me plenty."If we meet again i am gonna fuck you blind"and sometimes the second or third session would be good and dirty but then they seemed to either run out of ideas or steam and i needed excitment.I was a young lad full of hormones and testosterone running wild and up for most things.If older men wanted a lad to bugger i was theirs and glad they made time to use me but as soon as they tired i wasnt going to hang around while they thought about what we should do next.My Master although a bit of a pimp and a chancer was never short of a plan and his plans so often led to me being well used by his many mates.Danny and myself would arrange to meet guys behind his back and some became good freinds and fuck buddys but many turned out to be all talk.So like the timewasters that haunt the scene these days.We never understood when they had two horny lads that loved being fucked or fucking them why so often we waited somewhere and ended up un fucked.Brian made it clear very early on that he would not allways be up for it,but to be fair we often managed to persuade him to join in or he would have a sly hand job while we lads played together either in his Penthouse or more often in the back of his Roller.

Very soon after he picked me off Broad Street i arranged for him to "collect "Danny and myself from the same spot.With it not raining this time he took us for a "spin"out into the countryside around Birmingham Danny was as ever a little shy to begin with but soon warmed to Brians easy going style in fact they hit it off to the point that it wasnt long before we were parked up near The Clent hills with Brian in the back seat with Dannys cock in his mouth.We played for hours and put on quite a show for the guys that peered through the windows and wanked themselves off while either Danny fucked me or Brian or Brian sucked our young cocks and rimmed us in turn there was plenty of room in that passenger area for him to lick our arses while we lay back and held our legs open for his tongue and the guys to watch.

I have to confess that the odd cock that waved at me got more than they expected when i offered them "somewhere to put that".If they didnt run away (which some did)they soon followed me to a wooded area within sight of the car and with my jeans around my ankles my rear lubed and awaiting some attention.It seemed that a lot of couples that put on a show for the doggers didnt put out and my eager boy cunt made a welcome change.Brian would tell me off when i returned to the car with the gentlmans spunk running out of my rear.Danny though enjoyed the variety and tasted their seed direct from my hot behind Brian would lecture us on the dangers of bare back sex but the feeling of a guys cock flooding our arses particularly when they expected only to watch and often confessed that they where straight and we where their first boy pussy.That summer Danny and myself with Brian the Driver changed the lives of many a well hung and married guy some would say we where "better than the Misses" at either giving them head or taking cock.We didnt want the praise we wanted the jizz and Brians advice had little effect.

Keep it going storyteller. More good stuff

Just time to tell you about one winters night when Brian took Danny and myself out in his Roller and we as often happened ended up at some midland dogging site(often Clent area).(expect the guys that watched would be long dead or very near dead by now but it would be great to hear from someone that remembers two horny lads that went dogging in a Rolls Royce late sixtys early seventies ).The night i recall was colder than it had been for a while and Brian ever the careing guy that he was told us that if we wanted shagging that night we should stay in the car and not catch cold by getting naked outside.We probably thought that he was really trying to make sure we stopped letting guys breed us but that was more a case of if the guys wanted to bugger us bareback we just let them fuck away and cum where they wanted.Quite a few seemed to like watching their spunk splash on our faces particularly Dannys black one with me more felt the need to cum up my arse and then watch as it streamed out later.Our view of the safe sex argument depended more on how nice the guy was often how clean he smelt not very medical but we did sometimes ask a guy to use a "Jonny"when he buggered us.

We arrived at the usual dogging area quite late if i am right i think i had met Dannys Uncle earlier that evening .but thats another tale for another time.I do remember my arse was a tad tender and so mustve been taking a quite large cock to make it so as by then i could take normal guys without a problem even quite a few at a time seemed by then to be just great fun not the sore arse that had been an issue earlier in my adventures.Danny was horny as ever and we spit roasted Brian with about five guys watching through the partly open window.The comments would often be amusing sometimes putting us off the shagging that we where there to enjoy but ever since then ive found sex can have an offbeat side and still be horny.That night i dont recall the coments but i do remember a new guy joining our band of regular doggers.A big guy would be an understatment he was well over six foot tall and very fit even before he got his cock out i thought he would give me a hard time if he wanted to.

I am sitting on Brians face as Danny fucks his arse wearing a condom Danny pounds Brians quite tight arse steadily making sure the crowd got a good show.Most allready had their cocks out and wanked while we played.Watching the new guy un zip and reach inside his pants even Brians wicked tongue had to wait while i took a peek myself.One of our group a guy that had fucked me more than once stood next to the newbie and whistled a low note as that cock emerged and then i got an eyefull of a truly big cock.In the months after my first fucking i had taken all shapes and sizes some had been quite a challenge but encouraged by my Master who was well hung himself to "relax and enjoy it"i had taken even the biggest without long term problems.With this in mind i watched his hands stroking its length and growing thickness Danny has noted my distraction and its cause "fucking hell thats a monster you got there mate"the not so shy now Danny voices what we all are thinking my slightly pre streched arse flinches at the prospect of that cock pushing its glowing head into me."Its gonna hurt but i gotta try it"i make him the offer of my rescently bred by Dannys Uncle backside to ram that big cock up,

As i said earlier some doggers where straight and didnt innitially want to fuck a lads arse but most relented when their mates told them how "fucking good"we lads where to bugger."Better than the misses"some guy tells our new watcher,but he doesnt need persuading and Brian invites him into the Rollers back seat and soon Danny and myself have him as naked as we where.A few others outside whistle as we lads do our best to suck that thick cocks head and after feeling as if i had a fist in my mouth i managed to strech my lips around it.I think that alone drew a round of applause from the Doggers.Then he wants Danny to try and after a few near misses Danny manages to get it in his mouth and then we take turns to suck its head lick its length and the heavy balls that hang between his strong long legs.All to soon as i am still wondering if i really want him in me he tells me to kneel on the super cars soft leather seats.Not wanting to dissapoint the audience i am kneeling feeling his strong fingers working my boy cunt fingering me with one then at least two firm digits he gets my arse well lubed Brian asks him to take care and offers him more lube so that "the lad can take it"so i feel Brian thinks ive met my match.

Brian finds a condom that he feels might fit the guy and tells him to add plenty to his erection before"you fuck him"the fingering has been thorough and my earlier fun had applied a good lineing of Dannys Uncles sperm ready and waiting now i relaxed and waited for that cocks crown to enter me.

Often at those times when i waited for guys to mount me i would try to relax and allow their entry there was little point in tensing my ring once i had given them a good warm up sucking and been well fingered by them there was no chance they would change their minds.My arse was as good as theirs they knew i wanted it and there is no debating with a hard cock.This guy wants to "bugger the white lad first"and then "the boy"after he has streched both our cunts he thinks we can "party some more"this tells us that our boy pussys can expect a good work out from a guy that knows his business.With well hung guys the first shove that opens you can be quite painfull luckily for me Dannys Uncle although not on a par with this guy had been well horny earlier and had entered me from many angles and with some power that dirty bugger had wanted me to perform in front of a mate show this pal what a fit little fuck bitch i could be and as often happens when guys are putting on a show they either last for ages and let the watcher "see him take my length"or the fact that they are excited makes them shoot in seconds and then apologies and promise to "put on a better show next time".Dannys Uncle ddnt need to say sorry he had given me a good poking and his mate a horny session to remember and some real porn pictures to wank over when he had a free moment his orgasm inside me had been copiouse and now i was glad that he had shot so much inside me Brians constant concerns about men bare backing me would have left me dry and sore inside and the cock now re opening my rear would have caused me some real concern.He pushes on clearly this cocks been inside plenty of young mens cunts he eases into me powerfully but with care and although it hurts me a little the pleasure outweighs the pain and i urge him on"christ thats good"and i mean it he is one good fucker hard fully up me strokes mixed with shorter stabbing ones that fill my arse completly and i am quivering with pleasure "God he is so fucking good"i am loving it and tell Danny "your gonna love this ones cock"and the guy returns the compliments and tells Brian that "your lads one good piece of arse"he wonders if Danny will be as good "lets try him for size"he wants Brian to finger Dannys arse some while he rides me some more and i recieve some awesome strokes while the sight of Brian working the lube up Dannys arse makes him swell.He wants Danny "On his back"so that the guys outside can see his face when "i push this into him"with that he pulls out of me leaving my arse open and exposed to the men who joke about it winking at them.

Danny is on his back Brian hols one leg back and open the monster cock is held at Dannys tight slit for a moment and then slowly dissapears "O fuck take it steady " Danny has not been fucked today and his natural state is quite tight "Nice and tight"the guy recognises that unlike me Danny cannot be hard plowed he eases into my boyfreind slowly easing out often and giving the boy chance to stretch and accomodate the cocks size.Danny is a game lad and after a short break wants"push it in a little more"and gradually that length dissapears and the steady buggering of that lads arse follows "fuck so good so big and long"Danny rarely chats while guys are fucking him but has to praise that cock that now slides in and out of him with increased power and speed the veigned thickness shines as it emerges and then seems to swell as it prepares to fill that hole again.

I can watch this at close range as squatting behind the guy i am licking his hairy balls as they swing my way.Before long our new playmate wants to try me again but this time i am to "sit on it"the guys outside are going wild and as i climb onto the soft leather above that cock waving up at me,i see one guy fire of his excitment over the cars paintwork.

That was for me one of the best things about going Dogging back in the day.As ive said the couples in there Escorts would get a bigger crowd than us boys but our guts i felt had more fun.So often we could be taking Brian or a Dogger up our arses and watch guys shooting their seed over that luxury cars paintwork .

Our new cocksman has buggered us both and now wants to "put on a show"the watchers where in for a treat as he was hung and horny hovering over his cock while Brian fingers more lube into me and the swordsman tells me to "bounce your boy cunt on it"and so i bend my knees feel him at the holes entrance and allow myself to drop onto him and in one strock i am filled the air rushes out of me and a loud "fuck grunt "escapes my lips .The Doggers cheer and that cock swells inside me "good boy now ride it"his strong arms lift me up and then i am dropped again a smaller cheer encourages him and i am now lifted and then slammed down again like a rag doll my body is buggered completly fully taken my arse has its full on each downthrust.To make my pleasure complete i feel a young tongue licking at my rear as i am lifted i have to assume that when Danny is not tonging me that our cockmasters balls are being licked as he moans "dirty bitches "and slams me down even harder.

All to soon he wants Danny to "take a turn"but this time so that the by now quite large crowd can see more Danny is to face them and let him "fuck you from behind".Now we call that reverse cowgirl but in those days it was just so fucking horny they could see that monster plowing into my boyfreinds arse and Dannys small in compaeeison cock waving around with each hard thrust delivered from brhind and below.

I am relaxing near and watch the action my arse recovers quickly and now i am listening to the comments and groans from the excited crowd but suddenly need to spoil their view as i feel Danny needs my help his cock is flapping about the guys massive tool is streching him and the pleasure of being sodomized hard is waning.Mt lips open and his cock is bundled into my mouth but soon my sucking takes the boys mind of the severe fucking thats being given him once erect i turn my attention on the horses balls that glisten with the excess lube that runs out of Dannys arse my tongue now busily licks those hot sperm banks and i hear"you dirty fucking bitches"and can tell Danny is recieving some hard powerful up strokes.

Our fucker is still fucking us hard on my next turn i am on my back and feel him start to breath heavily and can feel that the spunk in those balls will soon be filling the condom thats between my cunt and that wonderfull cock and i want to feel that sperm inside me.Knowing that our host will be annoyed if this guy gets to breed either me or both of us Danny wants his cock sucked some more before he has to take some more cock but i take the chance to whisper my plan to him before i give his cock a good firming suckle.

The weapon is withdrawn like a sword from its tight sheaf my rear and then Danny prepares to be doggy fucked by its shining length.Standing slowly i allow my arse to recover and take the chance to see if our sodomiser is on to fill us with his jizz,"We want your seed"i tell him "soon kid"he confirms what i felt inside me but maybe didnt fully understand my request."Inside us "and still fucking my mate he smiles and nodds"you bitches need breeding".

He smiles and nodds"you bitches want breeding"he now clearly understands our request and shoves that thick member into Dannys now stretched and eager arse.Brian is watching the action now from the drivers seat he has climbed over to the front to allow us more room to play.Thinking back i would probably not offered our arses for his raw jizz if Brian had been closer.We both respected and liked this horny older man enjoyed his company and loved it when we where dogging in his super car,but we have and are being well buggered by this guys educated and superb cock his pistoning of our young cunts had made us just so horny we where gagging now for the ultimate pleasure of feeling that weapon spit its reward into our unprotected and vunerable rears.The only question now is will he fuck us more and wait till the spunk leaves his heavy balls before he whips of the condom and re enters us and cums or will we both have the pleasure of feeling that heavily viened spear bare back us for a while before one of us feels that first hot surge of spunk deep inside us.

The answer is not long coming as he tells me to kneel on that cars fuck bench of a back seat and"spread my legs"his request encourages the crowd outside to come closer and i can feel their hot breath on my back as one brave soul reaches inside the car and thrusts a searching finger into my behind.Glancing over my shoulder i see him slide out of Danny and roll that rubber cover down and off his cocks length and then he pulls that cheeky guys finger out of me and i feel him replace that slim digit with the thick hard head of that now uncovered cock and slide its great length into me i can feel its width stretch me its veins ripple as its length starts to fill my gasping cunt he has fucked us both well and now we are rewarded by being the recievers of that tools eceptional size."O God yes soo good "i let Danny and the crowd know what it feels like to take that monster fully into me without the protection or barrier of that jonny.He gives me about a dozen thrusts before withdrawing and plunging into Dannys rear and filling my boyfreinds needy arsehole "fuck yeersse give it to me hard"Danny was clearly gagging for that pearl reward and i could see him push his firm butt cheeks back onto the guys crotch.

Our breeder was breathing heavily by now clearly not far from erupting inside one of our choice behinds.His fingers seek out my hole and still tupping Danny he pulls me nearer so that our sweaty rears are close together and i can feel the strength of those up thrusts into my freind and then his exit hear Dannys moan and that cocks urgent re entry into me.He is bone hard sweating and breathing heavily that tells me he cant hold on for many more strokes."Here it comes kid"he tells me but takes one more powerful thrust fully up me before i feel that urgent rush of sperm leave his high and hard balls and travel his length inside my bowels before its ejaculation floods my boy cunt.Then he pulls out and before i can enjoy his second delivery i hear Dannys high pitched yelp followed by the guys "your turn boy"and Dannys "yers thats so good"and i know we have both been bred by this superb cocksman.My behind recives one more entrant as the fingerer from outside the car reaches in again and tells me"that spunks well up you kid".Still feeling well horny i turn my arse towards the crowd so that they can watch the hole dribble that jizz onto the fine leather seating Brian is not amused.

I started by mentioning that it was an unseasonally cold night and that had stopped us taking that massive cocked guy into the nearby trees as we often did with guys that we wanted to bugger us.His taking of both our arses had raised the temperature inside Brians super car and dumb kid that i was assumed that the weather had improved and still naked with my well opened hole still dribbling his sperm i opened the door near me and stepped down from the car.The Master cocksman needed room to dress again and for some reason i voluntered to join the fingerer and his mates outside.

On a normal night one or both of us would pop out and walk the short distance to the trees and with at least one horned up chap in tow we would shuck down and get busy either sucking their eager manhood and or let them fuck us. Normally we where buggered bare back and with Brian looking after his valuable vehicle we were left to accept the mens jizz gifts alone .

That night as i stepped down several things where new to me first the cold hit my naked body and shivering i welcomed the groups close attention.Secondly i was given no chance to stroll to our normal play patch of undergrowth the second my bare feet touched the damp grass fingers eagerly opened my arse cheeks and i was bent over so that they could see the "jizz run out of your cunt".Lastly the groups members who had not wanked off while watching our sodomising where so horned up that any chance of me making them wait for a sheltered blow job was out of the question my mouth was filled straight away with the first stiff prick.They needed relief and knew i would "provide it".I could overhear Brian telling Danny and the cocksman off for "not taking precautions"etc he was clearly well pissed of and i didnt feel able to ask for help with the stiff cocks that surrounded me seeking attention.

The first cock in my mouth soon explodes and sprays my tonsils with thick hot spunk and still shooting jizz he withdraws and lets the next one"fuck the dirty buggers mouth".At the same time as his spunk hits my throat i feel a cocks rushed entry into my well streched rear,and the first sperm shower sprays my shoulders and long hair.I dont recall how many needed my help but it felt for a while that the que was not going down only later being told by Danny that guys that hadnt watched our shagging in the car earlier had taken a turn with the invitation "fuck this little whores arse mate".

My throat was sore from the hot liquid they made me swallow and considering Dannys Uncles earlier rogering and then that massive members streching my back side held up quite well maybe the constant lubing of my insides by their repeated orgasms up there helped.Brian was really annoyed by their attitude of"one more load wont hurt him"before i felt that precum swelling and that hot burst deep in me.

With me busy outside in the cold Danny was obliged to relieve that monster one more time as the sight of my gang buggering just outside that nice warm cars interior had made it stiff and needy.Danny had sucked it of"cudnt let him fuck my arse again"he apologised.Danny did get better at taking multiple cock but he often reminded me that"sucking them off"gave him more pleasure.Maybe it was his comfort zone wheras mine centred on my young cunts need for seed.

Brian did eventually get to take us home to his place and spent a long time douching out our well filled arses.Thinking back he would sometimes douch my cunt even if no guys had bred me.Perhaps its only now and by recalling my past i can work out the men in my lifes reason for being there,but that would be unfair he was a kind careing old guy and a real freind to both of us.

Dannys Uncle was a different person altogether his needs where a whole lot less careing.Any time and any place his Uncle would "feel the need"and it was often my place as the nearest "white pussy"to take care of his needs.

If you have read the whole tale from my first deflowering to my first party and its ending with two guys double penetration of my tight rear,you might be wondering if Dannys Uncle was the "Ron "that provided the cock delivered from below.Now you must by now realise that throuout this story i have tried to be as truthfull to the facts as my memory and a reasonable narrative will allow.There seems little point in just repeating the same event with different players.Its hard enough to get you guys to read and comment on my past without risking booring you.I have written about the events that moved things along ,my first meet with Danny where we played with camera rolling there where lots of other times when my buggering was filmed but with other guys that didnt become a significant part of my youth and so would just be repeating the met me fucked me filmed it senario,and that would not be fun to write for me and possibly less interesting for you to read.

Now back to Uncle Ron was he the same guy and was Dannys virgin arse part of a "Deal"between my master and him ?let me know if your interested it may not be overly horny tale but completes the circle of this threads Title .cheers my reader xx

By *avedisco  (M)  over a year ago

yes please always love to read your experiences

By *avedisco  (M)  over a year ago

yes please always love to read your experiences

XXX pic...
login to view

Oh yes please do tell

My cock is rd at the thought

Want to hear more about Danny's uncle and hw you served his cock

By *head  (M)  over a year ago

Another excellent piece - WOW !!!! Thank you !!!

Not sure _head what raised the "wow"but will continue cheers.

So here we are back in the swinging sixtys that limped into the severe seventys.Now two horny lads willing and able to satisfy the stiff cocks that our Master arranged for us to "party"with.Guys living in north Birmingham at that time mustve thought it was christmas come early when they hooked up with him.Apparently he would offer them his cock whore Terrys hungry mouth and ever open cunt as a sort of test drive.If they buggered him well or more likely wanted to pay more for a younger less travelled rear entry then we lads where their next choice.Often as a new guy was ploughing into me or Danny he would comment "thats better"afterwards while he recovered from his spend in either of us he would tell us what he meant by that comment.It confirmed our opinion that older guys in those dats preferred a nice tight arse to Terrys ever open hole.Some however when near sated by their orgasm still wanted to play some more and when doing the often obligatory post coital fingering of our leaking pussys tried to add more fingers than we could cope with,then it was "Terry took my fist with ease"as if we should let them loosen us to match him.We simply never understood their need to alter that nice tight fuck they just enjoyed.Think green we joked conservation not dessicration and with that we would back off their aggresive fingers and play together while they watched.Rarely would a hard fucking bring Danny off it was only after the cocks had finished with him that he could stiffen up and either fuck my arse or let me suck him off.My cock would leak spunk all the while my arse was recieving their hard pricks i so loved the feelings being layed gave me from the first sight of their approaching stiffy to its entry and the longer they rode me the better i loved it the best moment being the swoosh of spunk deep inside my bowels that so often brought me off.

We had Brians fantastic flat to fuck each others brains out and or let him take a turn.Often with Danny close to cumming in my arse Brian would admitt that we where too "horny"just to watch and my mouth would have to open for his cocks pleasure.We also had the Roller for our dogging exploits and must not underrate the buzz that scene gave us both proud of our young fit bodies we relished the boggle eyed crowd that appreciated the shows we put on.

Then Brian would allow the odd horny guy to join us on that cars back seat "fuck bench" and even some to follow us back to his place and party some more.He didnt invite supercock back as his unsafe shagging of us had so annoyed him,i must confess to sulking for days at missing out on another chance to ride that monster pole at least one more time.We never saw that guy again but could overhear the gang outside telling new members about these two lads "bouncing up and down on a black chaps massive weapon".

Now i can tell of Dannys Uncle Ron and complete the "Family"part of the storys title.Maybe you can see that Danny and myself where enjoying an "active "if not very safe sex life,but our view was that if thats what older guys wanted then who where we to argue ?.If Dannys close family knew what was going on they said nothing his Mum still welcomed my visits with a kiss (that gave me a boner)and snacks that would feed a soccer team.His Dad would give me a lift home in their nice car and apart from a playfull squeeze of my knee when i got home there was no thought of him wanting a "turn".

One day though he was working late and cudnt give me a lift Uncle Ron was asked to help out and Danny and myself waited by the roadside for him to drive up

Even though i knew that Danny had been sucking his uncle and some of his Uncles best freinds off for over a year he seemed a little nervous about me meeting the "man himself".As we waited he confessed that once our Master had taken his virginity (the day before we met)his Uncle had soon after wanted to try out the young lads rear and Danny had agreed to allow the third buggering of his arse to be filmed by one of his Uncles mates.

I was a little surprised as Danny was a tad shy with being naked and letting himself go but had allowed two of his three fucks to be filmed.I know i had let guys take pictures from very early on and my Masters second time inside me had been filmed by the Baker Brothers copies of that film where doing the rounds of the Gay community in the midlands,but i wasnt shy never had been in fact being fucked without a camera would be like Strawberries without the cream.Before we had time to chat further about his Uncles tastes skills size and requirments things i wanted to talk about before i met him a rather big black car pulled up next to us and a smiling black guy leans across and opens the passenger door"Hi Danny this your little freind?".Danny smiles back a mixture of shy uncertainty and excitment and thanks the famous Uncle for giving me a lift."No problem "he pats the passenger seat inviting me to get in"my pleasure".Did i detect a double meaning in that saying was he just glad to help out or was this buggerer of my boyfreind staking a claim for my arse ?.Looking at him i cant say he was the Ron that shared my arse with a pal,but then they where both naked and now fully clothed without a hard cock needing sucking on he looked like any middle aged business man not much different from most of the guys that had fucked me over the past few months.

Waving goodbye to Danny did i see nervousness in his smiling goodbye was he waving me into the unknown i hardly dared look at Rons face but thanked him for his help."No problem kid"and his hand squeezed my knee but unlike Dannys Dads quick grip and release his strong hands stayed on my leg the cars automatic gears meant he could drive one handed and as we turned a corner his hand sliped slowly up my thigh "ok kid ?"he asked but i wasnt sure if he wanted to fuck me or was just being familier with his fuck buddies boyfreind."Fine thanks"my reply.

"You sure are"is he just being freindly or sudgestive im not skilled in these message games.Guys that wanted sex with me up to then had been pretty clear."Here we go " and he takes my hand and pulls me nearer to him resting it on his crotch.Now i am sure of what he wants with no uncertainty i can relax and enjoy the ride my hand finds his flies open and searching further i soon find that swelling manhood that needs what a young horny lad has in spades."Good boy"he smiles at me "you like that dont you ?".

Theres little point me denying that stroking his fat cock isnt heating my blood and making my pussy twitch in anticipation."love it"now we both know that he can expect no problems with an unwilling lad ,i can feel his cocks swell as we drive along "we can pull over and you can suck me off ok?"but we are near the Masters secret shagging spot and i want more than a mouthfull of spunk."Theres a place near here if you want "i left the -to fuck me -unsaid but clearly on offer as my fingers sought out his hairy balls and tickled them encouragingly."You do love it dont you"but its not realy a question he is sure i wont fight him off when he wants entry into my tight but flexing bum hole.

Then i direct him to the lay bye and we pull over and are soon amongst the trees and nearing the tree that i can lean against lower my jeans and push my arse back and out ready and needing his cocks length up me."You been here often"he jokes and then we are there and i am undoing my jeans he has his cock out and wanks its length while watching me strip eager now for him to bugger me i turn away and bend over but he is not in such a hurry."Come on kid you can suck it first"with his strong hands guiding my head his firm cock soon enters my mouth and then he lets me work that spear fully in and out of my throat "thats it kid "he moans as i increase the suck rate and strength."Fucking good cocksucker kid nearly as good as young Danny" i dont want to compete with Danny i as ever just want to please the man whose cock i am sucking on hoping they will want to fuck me.The fact he was Dannys Uncle matered little by now i knew he was one half of the two black guys that had shared my cunt for their joint pleasure and the amusement of the audience at that party."ok kid bend over and relax"

Away now for weekend if anyone's at Bham pride ask me what happened next cheers xx

Be doin a bit of research for next hour ,more later xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ithey   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

can't wait for more

Hard now and if my experience sucking guys cocks taught me anything he was not far from orgasm as i braced myself for that penetration i half hoped he would calm down,and take his time with me.The journey stroking his manhood and then on my knees with him holding my head while he let me suck and lick his prick and balls,but mostly it was that he knew i would be up for a shagging he hadnt needed to persuade me.Once my fingers had dipped below his waistband my buggering by his hard weapon had been enevitable.

First he fingers me so many guys seemed to want to either lick or finger my young boy cunt "pity my mates not here"his breath is hot and near my eager hole and so i expect a tongue to start working on me.

"Yeah i loved it with both of you"and then let out a low moan as his warm wet tongue dips into the waiting hole held open by his strong fingers."O god yeah"he hadnt rimmed me that first time but clearly loved doing it and was a great rimmer.I could feel that pointed tip working its way around my arse before it was pushed into my opening.Most men in those days just gave my cunt a quick lick and then rammed themselves up me.A moment of pleasure for me before they took their relief but Dannys Uncle was really giving me a good pre fuck work out, as he replaces his tongue with one and then ywo fingers well inside me"keep the noise down kid"he tells me and i realize i am wimpering and moaning at his preperation work.

Then his tongue is at me again licking this time from my lower back where my arse cheeks started fully along my crack and down to my now high and hard balls.Two strong hands hold me open and exposed to his gaze and tasting of me"you taste of Dannys spunk kid"i am reminded of earlier when Danny had been told that Uncle Ron would be picking me up and his need for "a quick one ".

"Sorry"i felt guilty and even a little soiled but then he is standing behind me wiping his swollen thick cock along my well wetted rear.

"No problem kid"and with that he enters me.His first thrust is so nearly fully into me that i have to let out a noisy fuck grunt,but apart from a laughing"sshush"he seems not to bothered by my appreciative sounds and works his thick cock in and out of me."nice arse still kid"he tells me but i cant tell if he is just being polite or if i should reply and let him know with a slightly louder grunt that his shafting of my arse is getting me well horned up.Glancing between my legs i can see his muscled sweating legs behind my own slim white thighs and the string of pre cum dribbling from my semi hard cock that flaps about in time with his deep thrusts."Yeah well lubed but still tight kid"the detail seemed for his pleasure and i would get used to his commentary during the sessions he arranged over the months for him and me,him his mate and me,and him his mate Danny and me."You ready for my spunk kid?"i cant recall a time when he would just cum in my arse or mouth without that warning and if my mouth wasnt full of cock my reply"yeah ready and wanting it".

With one hand holding my shoulder and pulling me backwards onto his erupting cock,the other hand held me by the hips so that i couldnt fall forwards and avoid his hot jizz filling my backside he held me still and through gritted teeth he grunted clearly enjoying the powerfull orgasm that shot from him to me."Good fuck kid"he struggled to speak after about six or seven pulses praising my ability to take the hard pounding and full load he had given me,Or was it a question was he asking if i had enjoyed a "good fucking"?.I didnt answer not sure what to say as he is still deep inside me allowing the final drops to seep into my recieving cunt."stay still lad lets have a look at you"i can feel him slowly withdraw sliding out of my arse the hand that held my shoulder now used to finger my slightly sore ring."Relax kid let it run out"he tells me but i dont understand how i can do anything to help gravity,but his fingers piston my hole and eventually whatever he wanted is happening"thats it good boy"and then suddenly i can feel the outflow of his and Dannys spunk its gushing like a liquid shit and i cant stop its exit his finger still holds me open stopping my futile attempts to close off the flow."Good show kid keep it coming"he clearly likes to watch the result of his efforts and enjoy again the sight now as he enjoyed the feel of unloading his balls up me.His fingers now try to push the pearl coloured cream back inside me and if not that sucsesfull he seems to love the task."jeez kid your a dirty little fucker"and with a sharp smack on my just buggered arse i am told to pull up my jeans and get back in the car.

One minute he is fingering the jizz from me and in no hurry next he has to be elswhere.They say women can be contrary but a man thats just cum can be so difficult to read.Back in the car i have to try and sit still while feeling his spunk seeping into my pants he drives a little faster it seems than the steady journey with my hand down his trousers.

Soon we are slowing and pulling up at the entrance to a small if double fronted garage"come on kid"he is out of the car and i am pushed to keep up as he squeezes between two cars with their bonnets up and headless mechanics lying on their backs underneath.I hope they stay unsighted as i am sure the spunk has stained my jeans and dont want strangers to take bets on how it got there.

Dannys Uncle Ron seems to be comfortable here he heads straight for a portacabin type office on a mezzanine floor above the oily work area we have just rushed through as i climb the stairs behind him i feel eyes following my damp rear and have to resist turning to see who is watching me."in here kid"Uncle Ron tells me and as i enter the office i notice the walls lined with calenders from years gone by the girls smile back at me as they hold their legs open for the lucky cameraman. Tits hang out with the odd marker pen moustach drawn poorly on the coathanger nipples.I am given little time to enjoy the flesh on show Ron stands behind me undoing my jeans "take your shirt off kid get naked"he is still in a hurry and seems unprepared to discuss why we are here but i can feel his cock thicken against my arse as he pulls my jeans down and i assume he wants another fuck.He has just given me a good rogering and i am surprised he wants a repeat so soon."Bend over the desk kid"naked now he pushes my face down and tells me to hold onto the far side of the invoice strewn furniture.Kicking my legs open a finger again enters me and seems to check my readiness for more cock i am a little worn and sore but not having shot my load up till then my cock hardens at the prospect."Wait there"he tells me with a firm push of my back onto the desktop he shouts to the workplace below"Winstone get your black ass up here".

Now my reader you know that as a young lad i enjoyed the company shall we say of older more experienced men.My Master and his pals at the pictures had taken that special cherry at that first party they had confirmed in my mind that cock was my reason for living,and then he had made the most of my need for more of the same with any guys in Bham area that had some loose change in their pockets.I was never a rent boy although i dont have any antipathy towards that profession i just didnt think they or i should join the act of sodomy to the coin of the realm.

My boyfreind and myself had exposed our rears to many a smoke filled room full of half naked older guys whoes reason for being there was tha rumour that two fit lads where up for some horny fun,but never had my arse been offered on a plate /desk for a complete stranger to bugger if he wants.Uncle Ron holds me down not that i felt the need to leave maybe i was in shock maybe i was just a" dirty fucking bitch" as some men chose to to call me usually just after i felt their spunk add its heat to the hole they had been buggering.I do recall being surprised so surprised that the erection that had firmed up between my legs in anticipation of another fine rogering by Rons dick and he did fuck well shrank to the size that only a cold chill would cause.

Then we could both hear heavy work boots climbing the metal staireway Winstone was in no hurry and Uncle Ron urges him on"for fucks sake shift your ass"i dont know if i should allow this but naked bent over his desk feel the moment has passed when i can say "no".The boots stop at the doorway"jeeze boss ?"even held down i glance over my shoulder i need to see what Winstone looks like call me picky if you want but i still feel i should have a say in this threesome.

"Told you fucking boys was good try this one"Winstone is probably mid twentys tall broad at the shoulders and black as night he smiles at his guvners offer.

"Thought you where joking man"but even surprised as he must surely be i notice he is unbuttoning the khaki boiler suit that protects him from the greasy workplace.At that point i feel more comfortable looking away and concentrate on the calender behind the desk the girls sexy smile makes me wonder if the cameramen would assume that her naked pose meant he could fuck the arse of her once the photo session was over.

"You want that sucking on first?"this offer reminds me that my arse is assumed to be open for more cock very soon.

"No need boss cheers"Winstone at least doesnt need his bosses mouth first.

"i meant this lad"Uncle Ron clarifies."He gives great head".

"Fuck no no need"and i can now confirm he didnt need any help filling his cock with hot blood its round head nudges my cheeks and is being rubbed along the length of my crack before suddenly he finds my hole and enters me.Winstone was not one of those guys that needed to shove his cock fully into me in one stroke.Instead he works the head just into my arses mouth and then with short but powerfull stabs slowly gains access to my boy cunt."fuck thats good".It seems the young mechanic is enjoying his first lads arse.

"Told you "Ron seems to gloat over his shared discovery."as good as any pussy you ever fucked?"He presses his employee for confirmation but Winstone is still not fully into me his stabbing action has him well up me and i am happy with the depth he is filling and would welcome him slowing the encroaching and start the steady strokes in and more importantly the out ones."Go on shove it home the lad loves it"a slap on my arse follows"dont you kid ?"i cant argue he has just fucked that hole knows how horny and ready for more i was.

"Yeah please fuck me"i ask as encouragingly as i can with that not overly thick length still pressing its way into me.I can smell the engine oil on the greasy hands that now grip both my shoulders and immagine Uncle Rons view of his nephews pal being buggered by one of his mechanics.

"Ok "and with that briefest of expressions Winstone slowly pulls back maybe two or three inches and then holding my shoulders firmly his slow stabbing entry is replaced with a firm thrust that seems to replace my insides with hard penis its opening me so far inside me that i cry out.

"O god o god thats hurting "i grip more tightly to the desks far edge half wanting the pain of his cocks extreme length to end and still gagging for him to ignore me and bugger my arse completly take me stretch my inners break me in two fuck that cunt that so many have been inside that none had been so far up me before his fantastic length seems to be searching for more room to travel inside my bowels now at last his crotch slaps against my arse cheeks and he is fully up me."O god yes o god yes soo good ".I thank him for his natures gift and still have the fucking to come.He has taken his time getting that ammazing tool inside me and i can feel him relax with the first part of my buggering complete it seems he take a breath before starting the main course that will end with his seed travelling along the tube now fully inside me and showering parts of my insides that had never tasted a mans spunk.

"You ready kid?"Winstone is maybe not that much older than me but still calls me "kid".

"Please yeah"i simply never untill years later felt a cock that long inside me.Winstone with his first lads arse remained for years top of my "best fucks" list,and even Ron seemed impressed "good lad "and then offers Winstone my arse"you can fuck him anytime "he at least seeks my agreement"your lovin that length up you arnt you kid?"he knows i am can tell in the way guys watching a good fuck session can see its better than another simple fuck."Thats one great cock lad"he seems to notice that Winstone must have ten solid inches inside me,and then the grease monkey begins the fuck strokes.I can feel his cock sliding nearly fully out of me before he pulls me back onto him and once again my inners recieve that length.Most of my Masters mates had been older guys a few had been maybe over thirty but few had been as young as the coloured guy now riding my rear.At the dogging nights with Brian the younger lads there had been less than hot the older ones gave me a better seing to Danny seemed to prefere me to fuck him and despite his small cock shooting a good volume inside me he didnt fill me like Winstones snake now streched my depths.The fucking seemed to refill Uncle Rons prick and with Winstones young cock powering away in my arse i feel his more mature penis pressing against my lips.

"Suck it kid".

By *penser  (M)  over a year ago

nice read there ..

Picture if you will the scene that anyone walking into that office would have discovered a young,and even if i say it myself a "fit"young lad.Naked as the day i was born,bent over the Garages office desk.My body is tanned my Master has had me stripped and fucked by his "mates"all summer and several wanted me to put out in their gardens,but even my tan didnt make me look anything other than white compared to the black lad stripped to his waist the boiler suit had fallen well below his waist and his jet black arse was pummelling my white cheeks the black and now shiney cock would appear when he pulled back and then dissapear fully into my welcoming boy cunt.I am gripping the desks far edge to stop myself being pushed to hard against its front.I had to rest on my elbows now so that the other black cock could fuck the mouth i held open for it.As Winstone pushes into me his curved cock makes me lift slightly to accomodate its incredible length.You would hear my moans of appreciation he was giving me a fantastic buggering and i had learnt to let them know how much i was loving it,even with my mouth busy sucking Rons thick cock i was still loudly encouraging that cock to take its pleasure as he wanted.Fully open now deeper than ever before my moans escaped past Rons spittal covered member.

This was the sight that greeted the other mechanic i had passed earlier on my way to this incredible sodomising.He had entered the room quietly i only became aware of a third party when strong hands took hold of my arse cheeks and eased them open to allow Winstones member easier entry into me."Fucking hell Win you dirty bugger",he at last seems to be ok with the action that must have surprised even the most open minded "Tools"user."After you"he is now very much on side and now i know that once my roasters are done i will have to accept this other guys cock.My mouth works harder on Rons cock i want him to fill my throat with his second load of the day.Im sure i cant manage Wins hard fucking followed by two more semen showers inside me.

"Your gonna enjoy this kids arsehole bro"i still dont know the new guys name but it seems he has been invited to take a turn.

"He can take it"Ron confirms my readiness.For a moment i feared he was about to sudgest they share my hole in a repeat of his first double fucking of me,but instead he wants to watch my streched arse take both his workers willies.

"One dirty whitty lad guys"our new pal is undoing his grease stained boiler suit and getting ready for his turn up me.First though Winstone has to finish his turn and i can feel the best ride of my life was coming to its wet and sticky end trying to enjoy that moment fully i relax my mouth allowing Ron to take control of my head and fuck my throat as he wants.

"O yeah cummin cummin kid up your arse"he tells me what i feel fireing deep inside me fixed between Winstones long cock and Rons thick tool i am truly taking a spit roasting that makes my young cock slam against the desks front panel.

Winstone powers his cock into me and relieves himself of any spunk that his young balls have produced.I can feel his thighs shake against the back of my legs ae his otgasm subsides i want him to take his time fill me with that jizz completly,but his colleague urges him on"Jeeze yeah now let me have him"

Might have to stop this thread seems we got a mod that thinks ive broken a rule or two xx

"Dont worry kid this wont take long"the mechanics seem to be having a great time theres lots of banter and encouragment going on between them.The new cock eases its length into me and very soon he is into his fuck strokes.Im experienced now have learnt that theres lots of ways men choose to bugger my arse some use Winstones short stabs to gradually enter me and only power their length in me when they are ready to cum,more often they seem to need to fill me completly in one long hard stroke that lets me feel their size.Quite a few seem to like the idea of hurting me making me yelp or moan as their thrusting cock opens my boy cunt.Men i very quickly learnt come in all shapes and sizes with needs that i do my best to satisfy Ron likes to share and his cock soon lets me know he enjoys the sight of yet another mate up me by filling my throat with his spunk thinner than the earlier spend but still a good vollume.He makes sure the lads know i am drinking it down by pulling back for the second and third shots so that it spills onto my outstreched tongue"drink it kid"but i dont need telling to its so horny with the chatter around me Winstones spunk churned up by his work mates cock and now hot jizz in my mouth.The cock working on me mustve found it too horny as he keeps his word "ok kid here it comes"and with two or three hard shoves up my gratefull bum he feeds it his seed."fuck thats good".He tells Ron that it was his first boy pussy but both want to "fuck him again".

Ron doesnt see a problem with that both are good workers and regular "treats"are a reward.He wants them to see the result of the "fun"and i am told to squat over the upturned hub cap of a Morris Minor that was being used as an ashtray.It feels as if i am only needing to squeeze my anal muscles slightly and they are rewarded by a steady dribble mixed with some odd more rapid gushes and their semen shows pearly white splattered around that steel bowls base.

Both of his staff seem to be stiffening at that horny sight maybe thinking of repeating their "treat"but luckily Uncle Ron knows that my arse needs a break and he promises to bring me round another day"he loves it"they are convinced and their cocks dissapear inside the oil stained coveralls and although both bulge clearly ready for more they seem happy to "see how dirty he can be "next time and they leave Ron and me alone in his office.Still leaking their semen into my pants now i feel the main run off is glistening in that "tray"and that my Mum wont be asking awkward questions.We are ready to go now and down the stairs past the two smiling chaps that stroke their imppresive erections through their clothing and thank Ron for the "fun "and tell me "theyl see to me again soon".

Ron has promised them my arse again and as ever i am gratefull that i now have another source of men that will bugger me in future without having to risk the dodgy mens toilet scene or the more extreme of my masters mates.I never told Danny about that days action or any of the repeat meetings that Ron would arrange virtually every time he did me a favour and gave me a ride home.

My reader i will tell you about some of those repeats but only the "special "ones as you know i dont like to bore you with the same scenario just replayed,it may be on a new thread as the powers that be seem to resent you learning to much of my past experiences so keep an eye out for "Uncle Rons Mates"or similar thread as i now need to tell more of my first boyfreinds family and the fun two horny Queers had in the "good old days".

Another WOW from - the description the feelings make a fantastic read... thank you... I wonder if your mate had a similiar 'secret' to keep.... thanks again...

3Head great name (i think) glad you enjoy and hope you stay with the tale ive said before its virtually as it happened i only piss about with the sequence to keep the mafia from sussing where i am comeing from.Walls have ears etc,

Its my life as a young horny lad that never learnt to say no,nowadays im older but still regret bugger all i had a ball "several"and wouldnt change much sometimes my arse would hurt for days after a heavy work out .Looking back of coarse my Master was taking cash for a shag but even when i realised that was the case i never felt cheated good luck to him its fair to say that my choices as a mature top are far wider knowing that its not what a guy looks like or whats in his pants that matters its whats between his ears that makes him hot.My Master never failed to get my juices flowing and plenty these days that want to play cyber sex could learn from his like.So many post on the Fantasy page or start a rumble in the lounge as an alternative to living a real life some claim near royal status but i like to immagine them in a sweaty string vest in a piss smelling room hunched over a laptop banging on about where they parked the Mercedis.Hell i had sex real sex in a Roller and im glad this site gives me the forum to tell todays gay guys that lifes for the living not the viewing and if one of my tales makes one guy go out and find a cock that fits his bumhole then the times well spent .Rant over now back to the story.

Uncle Ron takes me home well shagged and partly releived to get there my Dad grounded me for missing my Mums birthday and in those days rebel that i was i still didnt fancy living on my own.Knowing that if my master knew i could accomodate my legs would never be together,and his mates would be around 24/7.

I dont recall that after that first fourway that he wanted paying for my ride but i do recall that often i was asked to show my appreciation for his helping me out and allways wondered if my folks could smell the spunk on my breath.

There where lots of times he would cart my eager arse around the growing coloured comunity of 70s Brum.It seemed that lots of fit young men had come over from the West Indies looking for a better life some leaving wives or girlfreinds behind and finding it hard to make the native white girls play with their "big bamboo"and so took their pleasure with the Queer crowd that never questioned where that cock had been.We where just glad those hung guys didnt stick to wanking themselves off.The story of some of those "rent parties"is coming soon my reader stay tuned.

Thank you - looking forward to the next serial.... you are a gifted writerxxx thanks again.

So my reader here we are my Master has first claim on my arse as he took my cherry and i did offer"any where any how he wanted"looking back with the hindsight that is so precise.That summer he used Danny and myself but wouldnt you? We where two fit horny lads that he had broken in,and then shared us with most of the stiff cocks around Birmingham in the seventys.

Terry had been his previouse bottom and warned me that one day i would be replaced by another willing lad as i had partially replaced him, but often when alone and having sex with my Master he would tell me how well i had learnt my craft.He certainly never tired of buggering my behind and would feed me copiouse shots of his jizz to keep my"protein"levels up.

Danny was a super guy easy going and well horny.Maybe he was more bottom than i became as towards the end of that summer when out with our Master he would arrange it so that at the end of a party he would be on his knees with guys eagerly watching me fucking his by then well streched arse.We stayed special freinds for several years untill his folks got their way and he went off to Unni and became a Doctor.Uncle Ron would sometimes take me up to visit him there and those weekends would leave us lads sore arsed and well buggered as he seemed to have palls near that we could "help out" while in the area.Allways when we got back he needed a quick "sucking off"as he said i gave great head for a white boy.

Dannys Dad im sure had worked out what was going on down the hall when i stayed over and i do honestly believe he fancied a "bit of white boy pussy"but never had the chance his African princess of a wife made sure of that.He owned and ran one of the most popular gambling clubs in the city and was busy most nights giving Ron plenty of chances to "help me out".

The Roller owner stayed in touch for years and why not he loved watching me being fucked by the dogging crowd and later with the specially invited few that followed his super car back to his penthouse,where their naked antics where secretly filmed on super 8 and we would watch them together.Me winking at the camera while some guy tried to nail my arse to the plush carpet.Ive no idea what happened to those films maybe that boy being sodomized later appeared on video and then DVD.

Theres still plenty to write about that summer became my winter of content.My backside continued to satisfy the cocks of many more men.Rather than confuse my reader its time the tales became seperate stories take your pick who you choose to read about .My Master ,Danny,Uncle Ron,A horny Roller or Winstones rent parties they all made me what i am and im happy to recall their efforts for your pleasure .Please say so on here and "your wish is my command"as i would say when offered a choice by a cock needing relief.

XXX pic...
login to view

I vote for Danny

I want to hear more about his sexy black ass hole taking cock after cock .

And of course we haven't heard about his cock sucking skills.

Or indeed his University education , bet he spent more time with his head in a pillow than in a book ?

*ubwhore-chaser By *ubwhore-chaser  (M)  over a year ago

i vote winston

Any more or have both my readers had their say ??

Dannys tale would take a book bigger than the best seller from the mystic past and this page aint that big ,but to complete his tale in brief he went of to Unni originally up north where Uncle Ron would visit him.I can only tall knowingley about the times he took me along .Those days would begin with a mid morning pick up from near my home and he was allways horny at the thought of having us lads for a days fun within seconds of driving of my hand would be encouraged to feel inside his open trousers and stroke the thick hard cock that lurked there."You want some of that dont you kid?"knowing i wudnt lie and say no he would head for the small wood where my Master took me for regular relief.

Then it was out of the car and once out of sight of the passing traffic i would get my first taste of his often leaking cock "suck and swallow boy"once cleaned up and lubricated by my salliva "bend over lad need your ass pussy"and then my first buggering would begin and shortly after that my insides where coated by his sticky seed"needed that lad"but he really never needed to tell me from first feel of his member to that spunk volley up me would be well under an hour and as we drove on he explained how he had been looking forward to the day or the weekend sometimes and hoped i didnt mind that "quickie"?.

With my arse opened and his jizz seeping from me i would revel in the anticipation of meeting my boyfreind and both of us taking lots more of Rons not so quick buggerings.He had no need to explain i to looked forward to slacking his urgent needs and would shove lube up my own arse ready to accept his big black cock.

That orgasm would satisfy him for the rest of the journey.Once parked up outside the old victorian house where Danny rented a second floor flat Uncle Ron would tell me to "wait in the car"while he "woke Danny up".Danny told me that Ron had a key to his flat and the game was for Danny to be in bed pretending to sleep only waking when he felt Rons cock trying to enter his mouth.Even if i hadnt been told i could have guessed what followed by the look of relief on Rons face as they joined me in the car and we drove off for a "bit of lunch".If we where up for the weekend it vatied in that we would go straight to the Hotel and Ron would fuck us in turn untill he unloaded up one of our welcoming bum holes.

Danny was originally doing a degree in English and you would think that even in the homorphobic days back then a liberated Unniversity campus would allow Danny to be open about his tastes for cock but he would explain to me that when Ron was buggering him hard in his flat how he had to stifle his wimpers just in case Rons grunts would "out him",and cause Danny to be sent home in disgrace.We hated those uptight individuals that seemed to delight in claiming to have found out another "fucking queer".

Danny did tell me of one fellow student a big Rugby playing hulk that caught Danny peeking in the showers and threatened to report him to the college if he didnt "play ball".Apparently he was ammazed when Danny happily went down on his not over big cock and sucked his juice down his eager throat.Danny would often get a knock on his door late at night with a pissed but horny student in need of "some fun".

Danny later dropped the English course and studied in London to become a Doctor.Down there life was easier and he could be openly bi sexual as he met several girls mostly nurses that tried to cure him of his "odd tastes".By then he would invite me for a weekend without Ron and we would both enjoy the "cure"before going out late at night and calling into the many poorly lit toilets that where rammed with guys that welcomed two more lads into their gang.

Danny later met a nurse that allowed him to feed his needs and i was his best man at their wedding it would be a lie to say their wedding night became a threesome but the possibility was mentioned and im sure she wudnt have refused.They stayed married for years and had three great kids but his wife (that i wont name )was killed in a car crash.He re married some years later but we had lost contact by then and ive not seen him for over twenty years but sometimes when im out or at a saunna having fun with a young coloured lad i remember those early days with a line of cocks waiting to take our behinds ,

nice read there ..

We need more please.

agree with others great read

*ystery Hero By *ystery Hero  (M)  over a year ago

Wow story teller you always get me horny with your stories. Keep em cumming please!

This is the tale that got me nearly a year on the naughty step and I am now treading with great care in case I end up back in the corner again .

Ron will be the star and the tale is from the early to mid seventys,a time when many fit single guys came over from the West Indies and attempted to make a life in "the old country".

More soon xx

Heres the History and please any mod trawling the room please read this bit before you delete and block me for another year any reader please beware and make sure you use words with care .

Let me explain , from the mid fiftys on this country encouraged big time West Indies guys to emigrate to here and fill the many vacancies that a post war economy had to offer. Once they arrived there fellow workers and society in general treated them like shit and paid them peanuts for doing jobs no one else wanted.

Essential to our future as they where we seemed to resent them and Enoch Powells rivers of blood speech followed some years later. As a young guy I met and liked many ex islanders and loved their lay back attitude and their resilence to our rascism to be honest they fucked me really well and having one in my rear while his mate face fucked me put me in heaven.

They where friendly open and horny what more could a young lad want ?. As you may have read I wasn't exactly a stranger to some pretty hot sessions and these guys where stayers you just cudnt wear them out and all night sessions where the norm I had to make all sorts of excuses but it was well worth it . In those days the island girlfriends or wives where waiting to follow there men and English girls despite wanting a bit of "the big bamboo " where often afraid to be seen with them .They took pussy where it was offered if it was a young white lad then so be it better than your fist .

With poor pay and greedy landlords they struggled to keep ahead and still send money home . One way was "R---t Parties " where they would set up a party invite a load of mates who would all chip in and the months "R---t " was raised. More money would fill the pot if white girls would be there and even more if they played as well what they got for white lads I never asked but the crowd was allways up for it with very few boundaries.

Now if im still here in a few days I will tell of my first visit to a "Re--t Party "hope you enjoy the tale and the history lesson didn't bore the sarse off you cheerrs

So now my reader you know the history and you have read of Dannys uncle Ron who met me first time on a pine kitchen table in the " party with cinema gang " thread , and now your also aware of his mechanic Winstone who was offered my backside " any time " as reward for good work.

So let me now put this tale together and hope you enjoy reading it. Ron was never sure when he would get chance to bugger me again although i did believe he would jump at any chance to do so,he wudnt serve me up every time for his staff often i would either suck him off in his car or we would in desperation find somewhere for him to fuck me.

If i remember it at all it was a saturday night when late on Ron drove up to take me home. Ready for whatever he wanted i jumped into his passenger seat and before we were out of sight of the waving Danny i had his flies open and was seeking that ebony pole." Gagging for black cock sonny ? " He didnt need to ask his cock now free and clear i stroked the rapidly thickening length.

" Can we meet winstone please " i knew winstone had much earlier stopped work and only realy hoped the request would get that cock inside me sooner than usual ,i was just truly gaggin for it. My lips now devour its gleaming head and start to bob up and down its length. Ron moans and still driving moans and pushes my head further onto him.

" Do you have to get home kid ? As im off to a party now if you want to come along ?." His cock tastes good Danny had fucked me earlier but as much as i loved him his relativly small cock it hadnt fully satisfied my needs . I had no excuse to be out but didnt want to miss out on the chance to stay longer with Ron knowing that if there was any oppurtunity he would bugger my eager arse at least once .

" No prob i can stay out all night " i lied through my teeth and went back down to sucking that hard cock. Ron now tells me to carry on and we are off to the party. Im a little worried about my clothing didnt realy know the dress .code for their parties but Ron assures me that i needent worry. If he had told me that i would be spending the party mostly naked i would have told him to speed up. As it was we arrived at the party before Ron came down my throat. Pulling out of my mouth Ron buttons up and tells me to jump out and that i can finish him off " later ".

Ive been to many parties most rescently i had spent the time biting on pillows or looking up at the ceiling but before i had loved the music the. Booze and the chance of seing some girls tits or more. The very loud music blasts from the second floor flat the whole street could hear the jumbled beat and the reggie tunes it was the first time i had heard that sound that all these years later i still love. We are greeted at the buildings front door by some mates of Rons who when they see me welcome him and urge him to " get the lad upstairs quick ". Apparently theres not much action so far so we will be well busy.

Upstairs theres about ten or twelve guys smoking and drinking i am pleased to see two or three white girls amongst the crowd who seem to be hogging the mens attention meaning i can merge into the atmosphere without too much attention as i am the only white chap there. There is i note not one coloured girl. Someone passes me a dark brown drink that when i take a swig burns my throat and starts me coughing my idea of blending blown away. Ron slaps my back and goes to get me some water while one of the girls comes over to say " hi " and see if i am up for a party she seems pleased when i confirm i cant wait, " great i love to watch guys " . Then Ron returns kisses the girl while feeling her arse rubbing his still hard cock against her thigh. Smiling she dances off with Ron and for a moment i am left alone . Smiling at anyone that says hello and trying to sip the liquid fire Rum. I wander around the flat getting my bearings and soaking up the atmosphere in the hall i spot an open door with the sounds of fucking coming from it not wanting to miss out i take a peek inside and see about four guys watching a fifth fucking a streched out female on the big bed. I cant see her face as its hidden by a thick hard black cock that she is sucking on.

One of the crowd welcome me to watch the fun from closer as i stand next to him the girl gaggs a little and the face fucker eases back a little she is quite pretty and clearly loves the cocks that spit roast her mouth and cunt. Watching her shagging gets me horny and i notice that most guys have their cocks out and seem to be waiting their turn. Not sure of the house rules i just rub the swelling in my jeans and wonder if i get a turn i will dissapear down the hole being drilled between her held open thighs.

The guy next to me notices my interest " you wanna fuck her man ? " he turns to me and i see he is as big as any cock that ive seen before and cant help admiring the dark poles veighny length in fact i cant take my eyes of its torpedo shape immagining him balls deep in her cunt or better still my arse. " you like cock more man? " .

" You like cock more man " he smiles and his pearly white teeth seem to glow between his thick lips, i had never up to then noticed a coloured guys skin tone before and maybe it was the heat of the three bodies on the bed but his ebony skin shone in the poorly lit bedroom from his broad brow square chin sparsley haired chest and below that mahogany staff shone as it seemed to look me back in the eye he was circumcised the crown of that weapon seemed to wink at me as if telling me that the crowd would not complain if the only white lad at the party wanted to suck on some cock. Feeling firm hands on the back of my neck directing my face downwards my knees give way and suddenly i am at eye level with his balls as if my body was acting on auto pilot my tongue pokes from between my lips and laps at those not overly hairy testicles . " fuck guys look what we got here " the balls back away and are replaced with that gleaming weapons lowering and then its entry between my easily opened lips." A fuckin cocksucker man " he holds my head in both hands now and shows his mates how well i take his dicks thickness." Jeeze thats good " . With his praise ringing in my firmly held ears i gag a little letting the spittal run down my chin pulling his cock out fully a strand bridges the gap before moving forward i reward myself with another deep mouthfull of black meat." Man this kid loves cock move over guys lets get him on that bed ".

Burp xx

" Man this kid loves cock move over lets get him on the bed ". Within seconds I am on the bed lying next to the cute girl my t shirts gone and strong dark hands are pulling my jeans down and off. The guy fucking her mouth smiles down at me " you wanna share this ? " he lifts his cock out of her mouth presenting her with his balls to lick witch she does eagerly mumbling into his crotch area while she does so. His thick cock shines with her spittal along its length it certainly looks tasty and I am about to smile back and open my mouth by way of reply when from above and behind me I feel heavy testicles droped onto my forhead followed by a black shaft pushed between my lips. With that I had no need to share I am busy sucking on the other cock its as thick as his but the angle is awkward he is so hard it presses against my lower jaw but soon they swop mouths and that first cock finds my hungry throat . While my oral skills are being tested unseen hands below are opening me up and its not very long before I feel the probing fingers replaced with the firm head of what I feel will be a thick cock . I am not wrong its thick hard and breaching my ring its owner clearly isn't hanging around he eases back occasionally but mostly pushes more of its length into me its stretching me and is just about enjoyably painfull.The cock comes out of my mouth his balls are presented for my tongue but first I have to ask my fucker to " take it slower your so big ".

This tells the girl that I am being well fucked and she sympathises "your right there he was fucking me before don't you love black cock ? " Then we are both busy her sucking on her love me licking on the other dark ball sack she deep throats his weapon and I watch her technique and admire it later she gave me some advice, but now I can only do my best to suck hard on the torpedo that wants to sink down my windpipe.

The guy fucking my arse seems now to be fully in me and is into his long strokes god he knows how to deliver those strokes my legs are resting on his shoulders my arse exposed and taking his dark meat now near fully out and then sliding fully back into my waiting hole.Fuck I am loving it but the girl is now having her cunt licked by some lucky guy our shouts and screams seem to have drowned out the very loud music from the lounge and the bedroom is now full of naked black guys and the other two white girls stripped down now they are very white they seem to enjoy the contrast as hands wander over their tits and between their legs. Fascinated by the sight of a white lad taking a thick black cock they question me " you ok kid ? " assured that I was enjoying its size and expertise " sucking them off is my favourite " one tells me as my lips are opened again.

Then joy of joys the cock up me is joined by a mouth around my cock and thick lips suck the full length into their throat. The party is now well under way all the girls are putting out for any stiff cock and those same cocks seem as ready to make use of me,its become a fuck fest and ive been to several men only ones of those and so don't mind the constant supply of dick in fact I am holding up better than some of the girls they seem fascinated by my arses ability to open for each needy member.

Drink is flowing and lots of strange smelling ciggy smoke combines with the smell of pussy cock and sweating bodies restraint now gone completely I am not surprised when a dripping with cum pussy is lowered onto my open mouth " let the queer boy drink from this " its lips are held apart by painted nails and the jizz drips onto my tongue " swallow it kid " and then " that's it kid lick my cunt " she flows into my mouth before orgaseming over me.

More guys arrive word seems to have got out that this party has something special on the menu.Amongst the new arrivals I recognise Winstones naked body he takes the chance while fucking me to say hello and offer me a break and a drink " just let me cum first kid" .

"just let me cum first".

Winstone if my reader recalls worked for Uncle Ron in his garage, and had been given use of me by way of a bonus for work well done. Ron would take me there from time to time stripped down and bent over his desk the mechanics would take turns to relieve themselves. I knew from those sessions that Winstone liked to shoot his seed as high up inside me as his long cock would allow, he rarely pulled out before he had emptied his balls.Telling the other workers " breeding these lads " was what made it more fun for him. So I assumed I was not the only prize on offer, but the time was never right to question who else they made use of. Maybe today once he came and we took a break I could find out more about the Garages bonus schemes. Winstone hammers away and as ever he rode me well mixing his strokes fast and hard long and slow picking up the pace again I can feel him swelling and his breathing becoming heavier and then his groan , as much as he loved cumming he had many times told me that he wished " he could fuck for longer" Yo be fair he didn't have a hair trigger always seemed to ride me for an ok length of time and I loved it.

"don't worry I love the way you fuck me " that seemed to please him and it was nice that at that party he didn't just bugger me and move on. In fact once he had jazzed he took my hand and we walked back into the lounge where he got me a drink and we shared a smoke. Very few of the party goers where by now wearing many clothes and so a naked young lad didn't stand out to much the contrast with my pale skin was the only indication that I was not a native,it realy felt as if I was transported to Kingston and surrounded by so many long todgers I was in big bamboo heaven. We danced well it was a sort of dance guys would sidle up to me taking on the beat and would then stroke my back and buttocks as they rubbed themselves against me sometimes two or three at a time with my arms around the neck of one guy I just had to go with them . Loving the feeling of their swelling cocks as they warmed me up with tender tweaks of my sensitive nipples and probing fingers around my twitching rear. Mostly though it was those guys telling me what they would soon be doing to me that soon made me weak at the knees wanting to get back to the bedroom and let them get on with it.There is no rush booze and smoke seems to chill any urgency Winstone watches me dancing with his mates and I can see he is chatting to one of the girls about me, Eventually someone pulls a big armchair into the middle of the room and I sense that we might not need to go back to the bedroom to party more. Cocks around me are being stroked harder they thicken and seem to threaten me with their power . Winstone now joins me on the dancefloor feels my buttocks and slips a finger into me with ease " looks like your ready for more" his fingering of me is done with everyone watching his cock is thickening but will need more recovery time to plunder me again ,but he proceeds as if he is going to mount me over that welcoming armchair im encouraged to kneel on it and drop my waist to expose my arse and the well lubed boy cunt that's now eager for another round of cock tag with the guys milling around.

" god yeah bring them on " I cant make it any clearer that im more than ready in fact I recall the prospect has the pre cum dribbling from my cocks hardened eye. Then I hear a murmour of approval from the guys half turning to check what they are seing expecting to see some monster black cock nearing my unprotected hole but the crowd are parting to allow the girl to approach. She is smiling with a devilish look in her eyes and then I see why glancing down at her hips I first notice the strapping around her waist and then the black rubber cock that's swings from side to side as she reaches me slapping my arse cheeks hard with its length.

" Shes gonna fuck you first ok ?" ,but even if it was a question that gave me a choice she isn't waiting for me to decide as I feel the toys head seeking finding and entering me. Its pushed firmly home and even as I gasp at the surprise intrusion more of it complets the invasion without natures restraint of a foreskin or a mind the unthinking tool plows on and then opens my insides far deeper than I had expected and I let out a high pitched scream.

" Shush bitch take it like a man" the crowd seem to like her humour and encourage her to fuck the boy. Now thank god and just in time she eases back starts the long strokes showing the guys its shiney length before sliding fully back into me we are entertaining the already horned up men and soon the thick hard pretend cock has me gasping with its unrelenting power " good fucking cunt boy " she seems to like what she is doing to me and now I am starting to catch her up its stretching and fully filling of me works me over and now my screams are with pleasure and some lesser pain " noisy bitch " she slaps my arse and pulls fully out before shoving it back up me making me cry even louder its a nice hurt and as she repeats the action several times I am getting used to it crying out now as much with pleasure as pain." dirty bitch , your turn now guys "

Well you asked for a comment - you have made me remember early west indian friends, but mine were ftiends and the same age generally - obviously missed the fun you experienced - but enjoying the stories- still whilst breathing still hope.

Thanks bottom f u nice to hear someone else from that time and that had freinds from that part of the world . We as a nation were not that welcoming signs in boarding houses no coloureds or irish that was the real good old days .

Not every rent party ended in an orgy the less popular ones just had loud music and rum ,but there only problem was stopping the rascist police from closing the party down.

Winstone was about my age and we became quite matey for the time Uncle Ron took me to the garage and a few more parties . I never did find out who else they made use of by way of a tax free bonus but i did chat to one girl that knew about the garage and winked at me when we chatted about it. That would be about par for the West Indian guys was told by one Jamaican guy that most from that part of the world could swing both ways " its just sex " according to him it was we Brits that had the problems.

The guys took their turns as she offered not just with my arse but hers as well. Anal sex with the girls was popular with the men there it was just sex with no risk of pregnancy to piss their wives back on the islands or the white girls family. In those days a half cast kiddys life would be a misery . We really where such a rascist Country back then.

For my part those coloured guys gave me a great time with inhibitions they fucked me the girls and anything in between .

More about my youth after the holidays please post if you want more or need to comment feel free.

burp

Cheers whoevere it was mailed me about this thread and yes its very near a true tale . Either as far as i can recall or sometimes i merge two or more sessions into one section to avoid repeating the start bit to often.

Winstone Dannys Uncle Ron and a few others became regulars over that period but Danny and myself where busy taking dick every chance we got ,and no Danny was never offered up as a bonus to the mechanics ,probably because they knew Dannys family and in those days you had to be carefull . Whoever Danny and myself would more than once find ourselves upstairs in that office sucking on Ron before he would seed me i dont think he ever fucked danny. These garage sessions where mostly after closing and could be a little creepy the place all silent except for our moans groans etc.

Winstone took me to parties without Rons permission but allways made it clear he preferred pussy but i cant recall ever seing him when he didnt fuck my arse at least once.

Anyway hope that sorts your questions and now i probably wont add to this thread unless somebody else wants to ask a question cheers . If you do ask on here as i try to keep the mailbox clear xx

nice read .

Stunnig

Add a new message to this topic