New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364685 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > 52 Hard strokes of the cane

See newest message in thread

52 Hard strokes of the cane

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aulJ2  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

(This is a true story, the pictures of this caning can be seen on my profile)

This was it, a really harsh caning top that I knew was about to give me a beating.

I was naked and leaning slightly forward so that the upper and lower halves of my arse cheeks were clearly accessible.

These were to be hard cane strokes to the arse cheeks only. Restricting the area (no thighs) would increase the pain and intensity of the marks. This also worried me as I usually have a spread of marks over my buttocks and thighs so repeated hits are less common. This would be a test indeed.

I was excited and really wanted to experience his harsh strokes, but was worried that I would let myself down and not be able to take it.

I could see myself and my top in a web cam. I enjoy this because I think it is more difficult to stay still if you can see it coming. I like to try to be brave.

He had an array of canes and I noticed that he chose a thin one to start with. This cane was solid and could cut the skin but did not hurt as deeply as the other canes, So I braced myself

I had no warm up so the first one Really stung. He hit at full strength with a long draw back.

The second hit just as hard and the burn intensified, he was hitting the same place. Then the third ,in the same place again. The pain was building up, but bearable. I stayed still as the fourth and fifth landed, just counted each stroke out loud.

Then I saw him change the cane to a thicker one and swish it in the air a couple of times. As he drew back I thought, this is it, hold steady. This is really going to hurt.

A swish was followed by an explosion of pain.

I let out a quiet groan and tried to hold myself together as the feeling of panic welled up. My self-preservation instinct was telling me to get out of the way of the next stroke.

Sure enough as the cane swung towards me for a seventh time, I shifted forwards. "I must fight to control this instinct" I thought

8, 9 , 10. I did not move, I had beaten my instincts … for now.

11, I expelled a loud breath , the sting was excruciating.

12, another hard stroke and another exhalation.

Now, the pain of each stroke was varying in intensity as a hit to new skin it was less uncomfortable than one to an already injured stripe of skin. This in itself gave me hope of endurance, as I realised that the pain was not absolute.

On strokes 17 and 18 he (intentionally) hit the crack between cheeks and thigh so I recoiled slightly.

19 and 20 were bearable, just.

Strokes 21 to 25 were delivered as fast strokes, all landing within 2 seconds. This gave me a thrill straight through my core, and signaled to me that I was now enjoying the session, and all doubts suddenly left me. I would endure. Relief and a feeling of satisfaction filled the gap before the next stroke.

My new found comfort was abruptly interrupted by the sting on number 26, which along with 27 and 28 landed in the same place and on web cam I could see that they nearly split the skin. It may have been this that made me let myself down by moving just before number 29.

Stroke 30 landed with such ferocity that it broke the cane. I thought to myself that 30 was far harder that 1 but I just took it in my stride, I may be winning the battle against fear and self doubt.

I also realised that I was sweating from the pain. At the beginning of the caning, my world only consisted of the cane and the pain. Now I was aware of other things going on. Yet another sign that I was still in control of myself.

At 33 I was surprised to hear my top ask if I wanted to carry on. I immediately replied “Yes”. Then, I wondered why he had asked. The marks were getting bad but there was no blood yet. I was not about to quit when 50 was within sight.

Despite my optimism, make no mistake, the strokes were hurting, really hurting. I was sure I would make it but was paying the price.

Soon I was at 40, each stoke was now becoming a real challenge and the cane landed on skin that had already been hit many times.

The end of the cane (the very fast bit) was landing on my right cheek, so it was really raised, tender and red. There was also a node near the end on the cane that was always landing in the same area on my left cheek. That was also lumpy and sore. Both areas were ripe for split skin, but I hoped that they would hold out a while and not stop the caning. It was a solid rule that we always stopped at blood.

With all of the pain I miscounted, saying 42 twice (an extra stroke.)

Strokes 46 to 50 were administered in quick succession again and being on top of the worst marks, causing me to move on the last stroke.

Because of this move I asked for hard extra stroke. This was to show him that I still had some control, and to prove to myself that I could take it.

I assumed the position with a feeling of defiance so the very hard stroke that he landed was easily bearable.

A total of 52 (due to the miscount) which I am very proud of, and a set of marks that I love.

It is a shame that the raised bumps and the bruises disappear, but never mind, we can soon replace them.

But that will be another story……

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wtf!?

Fuck that !!!!!!!

sooner you than me mate

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

What a total turn off.Weird.

Is like to meet the man that did that to you, I've been spanked and canied before and its just what I need!!

XXX pic...
login to view

"What a total turn off.Weird."

Fair enough, but if it's not your thing, read elsewhere. There are plenty that do like CP.

Narrow minded killjoy.

This makes me soooo hard

By *ELT  (M)  over a year ago

"This makes me soooo hard"

and me id love to meet him

XXX pic...
login to view

"This makes me soooo hard"

Thanks for the positive comment. There are so many negative people. It is refreshing to see some encouragement.

By *urious72  (M)  over a year ago

This also gets me very hard & I wil wait impatiently to be able to come & give U pleasure

Well done. Blow by blow account of a sound beating. I have always wanted to have the cane like that but doubt very much if I could take it.

XXX pic...
login to view

"This also gets me very hard & I wil wait impatiently to be able to come & give U pleasure "

Thanks, and I promise you first chance at me bum once it it healed (next week).

I have posted the video at:

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=CikaT-G874-

XXX pic...
login to view

"Well done. Blow by blow account of a sound beating. I have always wanted to have the cane like that but doubt very much if I could take it. "

I am sure you could if you could get in the right frame of mind.

My coping strategies include:

My bum is not really painful after the beating has finished and is virtually pain free the next day. So I keep telling myself to endure it as it s only short lived. If,like a real burn, the pain lasted for days, I don't think I could do it unless my life depended on it.

I like to try to endure, because if, Heaven forbid, I was in a situation where I had to endure pain, this would be good training.

Think about what or brave Womenfolk have to endure during childbirth. This must be a splash in the pain ocean in comparison.

I remember that I could just get up and stop at any time.

I Know that there is always a point, Usually half way through (about 20 "ish" strokes), when it gets easier. And there is a point where it becomes enjoyable. Unfortunately, for me, it always get a bit worse towards the end, and then eases up again. Only experience will tell you if that will be true for you.

I hope my example can encourage you to try, because the reward is truly awesome.

Have a look at the video of this beating at:

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=CikaT-G874-

Thank you Paul maybe one day I will give it a go. I have taken the paddle and belt aswell as the hand. The cane is a different ball game altogether. I have administered it a few times though.

XXX pic...
login to view

"Thank you Paul maybe one day I will give it a go. I have taken the paddle and belt aswell as the hand. The cane is a different ball game altogether. I have administered it a few times though."

Well I applaud you because I think that the paddle can sometimes be as painful as the cane. I like the pain of the paddle but it does not leave the nice raised stripes that I like. On me I just get raw areas where it has landed.

Think of a good reason to take the cane and let that lead you to the goal.

Try a target of 20 harsh strokes, you never know, you may feel like asking for more once you hit the target 20 mark. What a sense of achievement that would give you.

By *urious72  (M)  over a year ago

Having at last visited Pj & have enjoyed a most enjoyable session of 50 very hard strokes I can say his control is excellent & a pleasure that any top should feel fortunate in having such an obliging & pleasant bottom to cane long may he continue to provide such pleasure

reading this made me so horny,

ive been spanked many times, but never caned.

if i was having my knickers spanked then a cane was brought out with out telling me first,

then being caned till i was begging for it to be stopped,

By *orsuff spanker  (M)  over a year ago

If we all liked exactly the same things life would be boring. Just remember that you most likely enjoy things now that you once thought were awful....

By *rBirchem  (M)  over a year ago

Mature experienced disciplinarian Midlands happy to cane any man that needs it

I have taken about 30 stokes but would like to try for the 50, then thank the Master in an appropiate way.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *obbyjohn  (M)  over a year ago

i love spanking and caneing ive been cained a couple of times but got to say i love a slipper or spanking paddle accross my bum my best was 40 slaps with a spanking paddle

fuck you are all braver than me was slippered and had the cane at school that was enough for me but what ever gets you off is fine with me

Would love to find someone who would cane me, had a few strokes before but would love more

By *penser  (M)  over a year ago

nice one there .

XXX pic...
login to view
By *illiam51  (M)  over a year ago

Thanks 4 ur account a riding crop was used on my arse n I received 101 lashes. Like u I didn't move or cry out. 4 my misconduct I deserved it n my master delivered my punishment.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aynudistson  (M)  over a year ago

A friend of mine can take many hand spankings on the bare arse .

He love to be submissive , stripped and punished in front of a group of men , he is always fully erect after he is stripped.

He can take many strokes with a slipper to . Bet he Healy gets off on being caned .

It began in his boarding school days when he was stripped , caned then fucked by his house master .

He can take 20 or 30 strokes and if done in an erotic way , and with bum finger fuckng between strokes , he will stay hard and cum without touching his cock after 30+ strokes .

And if he has a crowd watching him hie cums even arder hands free.

Then he still loves to get fucked by all the men watching .

He has even had this done with a woman friend watching him get punished , fingered then fucked by 2 guys

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aynudistson  (M)  over a year ago

yes arse hole on show with legs spread wide , was compulsory for my friend in boarding school

He was spanked in a group of 3 boys in the house masters study after meal time . the would all have to strip upon entering his study . and were either slippered or caned bent right over a beam with legs WIDE appart and exposed arse holes pointing towards the other boys .

my friend was ALWAYS fully erect by the time he had stripped , a fact that diddnt go unoticed by the other boys and the master , who he said always found a reason to handle his erection .

guy

ps

he said they were always inspected too by the other boys in the dorm after punishment , and he would always have his erection back after he was groped and inspected

By *reshpeaches  (M)  over a year ago

Great story! I have been paddled a number of times by an x boyfriend - I prefer to be tied down to receive my punishment! Havn't been caned yet, but would love to be!!

i got my bare ass slippered and caned at school always by the sports teacher and he knew i loved it and i loved the power he had over me,he would make me wait between strokes so i could never brace myself as he was very strict.

i had it at school and got to like it and then as i got older i have had a paddle and hands now i have spilt a bamboo and i get a mate to do that to me a few times and thats all .

i will do it for other guys and some like to be tide up and beaten hard and then used one has asked me to put salt on it after which he said was like when his dad beat him but to me he is my limit just getting blood .

love that happen to me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tc29  (M)  over a year ago

Fair play to u, in love a good spanking, and a light caneing. Could never dream of taking 50 hard lashes.

I used to visit an old prefect in Lincoln Albert,Id report to his study wearing shorts,Id be bent over his chair and my punishment would begin,Hand, Strop,Belt, Slipper,Cane,Paddle(My Favorite) would be used in increments of 10 then 20 then unlimited,I was Black Blue Heavy and Numb by the time my Punishment was over, Luckily my wife gave me 12 of the best with a cane before I left,then any marks she may have seen were simply blamed on her.My only sexual release was to lick masters Bottom then wank over it when he has finished.

Anyone in the East lincs area want to meet let me know,can accom

I love getting tied up and spanked , caned , paddled

When I was 16 had a senior do it to me twice a week

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustard  (M)  over a year ago

_aynudistson - your stories always hit the spot for me - we must just a couple of pervs!!

Love cp and being spanked love it the best hard on ever

does any one like to cane sissys subs in southampton

A hot scene, right up my street. Thanks for sharing...

By *ickemhard   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

really enjoyed the story.I couldnt take that much but would love to be punished again and very soon.

I have taken lots over the years but this sort of level is a little silly and could lead to serious injury.

I don't really think a caning across the buttocks will cause serious injury. It never did me any harm !!

A hard caning of 50 or more has never done me any harm over the years.

I used to be caned often about every 3 to 4 weeks depending how hard the previous session was, I have no permanent damage.

Not caned often now, but sill love a session, especially if the master requires me to provide relief before, during, or after.

*urgea By *urgea  (M)  over a year ago

I have been spanked a few times ( usually as a prelude to being entered and " taken ) but never caned or " belted ".I must admit I would like to try having either done to me,with the understanding of course there would be a cut-off point if matters got " out of hand " !

The cut off point is usually establishe by having a "safe word" it is agreed that if the btm says that word the session immediately stops.

Add a new message to this topic