New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365327 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > wet panties

See newest message in thread

wet panties

XXX pic...
login to view
By *usan xd  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

luv 2 see damp patch on panties luv licking and sniffing them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*izzte21 By *izzte21  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I love peeing my panties and wearing them for the.rest of the evening so filthy xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love to cum in my panties then wear them till its dry of have a guy cum in them and do the same. I love to see cum ooze through lace or lycra.

It's a lovly feeling having a pair of sexy panties on with wet patches due to cum soaking into them love it

XXX pic...
login to view
By *kk_21  (M)  over a year ago

love getting some of moms damp panties for a nice sniff!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *umluverxxx  (M)  over a year ago

love when a guys cum has soaked my wifes panties

*iippa By *iippa  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I was in public toilets in Edinburgh a couple of years ago. Had panties on under my cycle shorts. Guy at urinal completely shaven head, leather jacket and jeans. Looked like a skinhead and was stroking a nice thick cock. He followed me into one of the cubicles. I slipped my cycle shorts down exposing my panties. I wasn't sure what he wanted. He stood to one side of me. I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he fondled my bum cheeks. Then he slid his cock into my panties so it was alongside my own cock. Pulling the panties tight he moved against me. I suppose it was like frottage. He pulled the panties tighter his hot breath on my neck got quicker then he groaned as he began to cum. I could feel the wetness against my cock as he spurted. After a few moments he withdrew. Then he pulled my cycle shorts up and left.

In all that time neither of us spoke a word.

I quickly dropped my shorts and wanked myself off inside my panties so my cum mixed with his.

I was aware as I went out to get my bike from the nearby railings that there was a fair sized wet patch showing.

Love to walk home with my panties sticky with some guys cum

Drove home a few times with moist and sticky panties on after hot naughty fun, I have covers on seats now easier to clean up

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hrissie_uk  (M)  over a year ago

I love to put myself (and be put) into situations where I'm bursting to go, hips and legs jittering with the feeling of an overflowing bladder and the oh god feeling when I can't hold any longer... only made hornier if there's someone to witness my humiliating wetting.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornyas3435  (M)  over a year ago

Peeing in my pants really turns me on x

*lobby.bob1964 By *lobby.bob1964  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I had my thong and tights on peed slightly as was waitin for a toilet to be free a man saw what I was wearing and wanked over my tighted ass . Was so hot feeling it alk day xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hilled67  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Not many things are hotter than wet panties!

I've peed my panties while sat on a guy - was very horny

*antyman11 By *antyman11   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

You guys ought to buy some plastic(nappy)pants the panties stay wetter for longer mmm. X

I'd love some nappy play mmm

love wet panties,nappies and plastic pants,went to meet a guy a couple of weeks ago for wet fun,been holding it all morning,dressed in knickers ,tights,mini skirt ,bra ,blouse under my motorbike gear and set off to his place,soon as I got off bike I started leaking,ran to the lift but couldn,t hold it,wet nu knickers in the lift before I got to his flat,could have done with a nappy that day!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *unter1971  (M)  over a year ago

Love to swap fresh cum stained panties and wear them until I cum into them myself. Nice sticky wet feeling!

I love nappy and plastic pants fun too. So horny but do still enjoy pissing in panties or cumming in them

I've just wet myself. Sooooooo sexy xx

*allyrides By *allyrides   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Went out Friday dressed fully at met a guy in local spot. After reading thread on cum and piss in panties I made him come over my panties over my cock. When he left I dribble a little pee through the lace and drove home with the mixture all around my cock and balls. Had to stop after about ren minutes to wank as it felt so horny.

Glad I have prater seats. Easy to wipe. Will definitely be doing it again.

Also love wet and cum filled knickers. Enjoy nappied wetting and even messing sessions beneath my male clothes sometimes in public, not knowing whos seen but hoping I have excited some or given others a laugh at my expense!

Love the feel of some guys sticky load in my panties xxx

mmm yes satin

satin panties my favourite to have an 'accident' in

nappies are good too,for either kind of 'accident'

Could another name for wet panties be 'wanties' ??

XXX pic...
login to view
By *unter1971  (M)  over a year ago

Love wearing cum filled panties especially if I have just watched the guy do it. Any offers????

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onnyK   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

mmmmmmm would love a load of cum dumped in my panties

I love having my panties filled with hot cum, and I can now accommodate for this to happen at my place in Windsor until the last weekend in February.

Had a guy I had met undo my zip on my trousers and put his cock in and pee in my pants over my cock which made me pee my self then we wet wanked untill cum was in there to he then turned me round pulled down my wet trousers and then peed down my crack it was great whant to do it again

Love to pee myself, feel it soaking my pants and jeans. Cum is good too, especially when it soaks through!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *isterClumsy  (M)  over a year ago

I love to piss my knickers, and do so often... sometimes whilst wearing a nappy. Feels so good!

The other day in the rain went out for a walk wearing jeans and cotton panties walked down road and let go got jeans wet all round my crutch felt very good

Have done this before and then filled them felt good to will have to try that again with another guy with me

"Had a guy I had met undo my zip on my trousers and put his cock in and pee in my pants over my cock which made me pee my self then we wet wanked untill cum was in there to he then turned me round pulled down my wet trousers and then peed down my crack it was great whant to do it again "

Now that sounds amazing and would love to do that both ways.

Love pissing my clothes

"The other day in the rain went out for a walk wearing jeans and cotton panties walked down road and let go got jeans wet all round my crutch felt very good

Have done this before and then filled them felt good to will have to try that again with another guy with me"

I did something similar in some combats a while ago. Soaked myself totally while out for a walk

"The other day in the rain went out for a walk wearing jeans and cotton panties walked down road and let go got jeans wet all round my crutch felt very good

Have done this before and then filled them felt good to will have to try that again with another guy with me

I did something similar in some combats a while ago. Soaked myself totally while out for a walk"

That would be fun to do, out walking together. Compare how wet and how noticeable our wetness is!

Like to wet my pants have some warm liquid running down my legs

When working on my own at home I just let go and carry on working would be nice to be joined by another guy to share the experance

My experience of this was also in the rain, had been to a pub and walking home I had the urge to pee but it was daylight and my wife beside me. It rained quite heavy and without coat we were getting soaked. I let go and felt the hot pee running down my legs and into shoes, it felt so good. Hadn't done that since teens. My wife was oblivious and wouldn't have appreciated me telling her.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *immyLang  (M)  over a year ago

Yesterday while we had a storm, it was pissing it down with rain. I went out in a coat, jeans and of course a nice pair of black cotton panties.

Went for a walk through some fields where I met some dog walkers. My jeans were already soaked and as I was talking to one dog walker, I pissed myself. She didn't notice because of how wet it already was, but I felt the warmth through the cold rain. Carried on walking until I got to the woods. Pulled my jeans down and wanked in my panties until I was on the brink. I then took them off and squirted my cum into them. I put them back on and walked home.

The mixture of wet piss and cum felt amazing on my balls

love to have someone cum over me in my tights and panties

*oldfox By *oldfox   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Must admit i love the feeling of cum in knickers and cotton knickers are made for soaking up cum xx

love my wifes panties when soaked in a guys cum

By *hrissy 96  (M)  over a year ago

With guy who pees in my panties then Piss fucks me makes me stand in bath so it runs out through my panties then cums. IN THEM THEN HAVE TO WEAR THEM ALL DAY

By *lyboy54   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Bit of a different slant on this topic, I met a couple of guys for a 3some, got there and they stripped me off and put some panties on me and started to wank me, just before I came they pulled the panties off and I cum over my cock and balls (shaven of course) they then both wanked off and cum on my cock and balls then produced a pair of Incontinence pants and put them on me covering all the cum, they moved me into the center of the bed got each side of me and took turns in wanking me using the combined cum as lube, until I cum, it was a great feeling and now I lock my doors and put on my own incontenence pants put lots of lube in them and wank all day cumming several times too.

love to suck a cock through wet panties and taste the cum squeezing through. smells lovely mmmmhhhhh!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *issy1yerri  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I love sucking cock for a nice pair of tights or even a nice pair of sexy knickers or A nice pair of pants

Your all welcome to come to mine in and spunk I'm my transparent PVC pantys would love loads of cum squirted on me xx

I had someone cum in panties I was wearing the other day for the first time.

It was so gorgeous that I put them in my mouth and came whilst imagining it was him forcing me to wear them. I could taste his cum as I came

I would love for a guy to cum in my panties. So horny.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ants2weartights  (TV/TS/CD) 29 weeks ago

Love pissing myself when dressed up, in panties and tights with the outfit of course.

Met another dresser some years ago and I used to lift my skirt/dress and straddle her lap then as we kissed I used to let it flow through my panties and tights and onto her aswell soaking through her skirt to her tights and panties too.

She used to pee in my heels aswell at the beginning of the sessions aswell for me to slip on

XXX pic...
login to view
By *angkokjoe  (M) 29 weeks ago

I love to cane wet pantied bottoms, the thwack the cane makes on the soggy nylon is a wonderful sound!

By *hrislikesmen  (M) 29 weeks ago

Last summer I was in a local cruising spot, naked except for a pair of tight cerise briefs.

Met this older man about 6'2" who made me kneel and suck his cock.

Then suddenly he stopped me and told me to pee my pants. What a feeling ! Struggled for a moment until it started to flow. The feeling of pee running down my legs was so erotic.

But he wasn't finished with me. He made me bend over in front of him and he furiously wanked his cock until he came, making sure that it all ended up in the gusset of my panties.

But he still wasn't finished with humiliating me.

Then he made me take off the panties and kneel in front of him. While I was looking into his eyes I had to lick his cum out of the gusset of my panties. I was so turned on.

He told me not to sallow my cum, but to poke my tongue out and show me his cum. then I had to wank myself off, looking into his eyes with my tongue out covered in his cum with my panties in my hand.

I have never cum so quickly.

needless to say, I have never found him again, even tough I've looked endlessly.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *de67  (M) 29 weeks ago

meet with a x dresser and in the excitement of having a meet she will pee her panties love spanking the naughty girl the feel of her wet warm panties makes me so hard in mine

Add a new message to this topic