New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365130 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Shopping

See newest message in thread

Shopping

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Does anyone regulary go shopping and browse thru the lingerie section wishing they was wearing some of the items on display. Do u also look to see what the ladies are buying and thinking how sexy the items are and how u wish they were buying them for u to wear later, or to catch a glimpse of them watching u, knowing that u will be wearing the item........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nickskicks  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Yes im going shopping this week..i love it i dont care you can be browsing for anyone..love getting the odd look though...and love paying as the assistant maybe thinking they ate for you...always have some knix on underneath..topshop 4 for £10 offers are great...somtimes buy a real small pair so they are real tight dont know why but feels sexy now and again...love lingerie!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hippingboy   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Must try Top Shop

*exleyboi By *exleyboi  (M)  over a year ago

i'm deffo going top shop next week, need some new sexy panties, stockings n suspenders, maybe a nice tight skirt

Yea love browsing and seeing what others are picking up. Always have a good look at them to see if the undies they are selecting shows the real them which is hidden under their everyday clothes.

I also love to wear some sexy hold ups or tights when doing it as jut feels sexier. If they only knew what j was wearing. Paying for them is always a nervous turn on as the shop assistant works out if they are for you or a nice lady. A few have had the odd comment that they will firms perfectly.....I reply wih something like good I will wear them to the pub tonight or something.....which is normally true

Yes I go shopping around lingerie and ladies clothing regularity , adore finding some sexy lingerie and the look you get when you buy as they are wondering " hmmm is it for him " .

Passions in cardiff great adult fetish store and the girls in there are great , they will help you find right size and don't hesitate to come and assist you if you need to change something , I always leave door open too changing room ???

Have actually pulled in there before , I was trying something on and a guy was also next door trying on leather things etc ???

He saw my open door and walked in to admire me in some new lingerie , casually felt my ass as he asked me to turn around to see how they fitted ( that old line eh ?? ) .

So we agreed too meet up outside and went off to find quiet spot where we had a bit of car fun trying on our new purchases !!

Also go into shoe shops and try new heels when quiet , making sure one of assistants sees me trying them on ???

Horny as fuck xxx

Add a new message to this topic