New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login332132 members (168 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > cum up the bum

See newest message in thread

cum up the bum

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

what does it feel like to have a guy shoot his load inside your bum?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aturemaleslave69  (M)  over a year ago

its great to feel hot cum in your asshole last guy that done me bb was over 20yrs ago but now its safe sex

very nice, mine was also a long time ago. knelt over my bed as He slid into me, listening for any noise in the house.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *hangeling    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

i love it but only if i feel sure of the guy,its awsome as a cock throbs n gets hotter then feel the gush of hot spunk filling you up,then after as it bubbles out n dribbles down my thighs xxxx

I loved it the feel of a naked cock as it enters, the guy maybe pulling all the way out then straight in to the hilt, the feel as his cock swells, and as he holds me tighter just before he shoots, the pumping strokes as he emptied his load, the fullness, then he holds me tight while fully in as he relaxes and savours the moment, before pulling out, the feel of my bum gripping his cock not wanting to let go. The feel of cum when I stand as it trickles out, if I had to leave straight after the feel of cum in my pants as it runs out on the way home, remembering the pleasure as he shot and my prostate was massaged, and as I also climaxed harder and better than any wanking or fucking of someone else, far more satisfying. I always slept well after having been well shagged even if I was sometimes a little sore from a hard pounding. Sadly those days are gone while I still suck to completion with out a condom, it would be as my mate used to say, like eating a banana with the skin on, I don’t have a trusted regular guy, so have to make to with being fucked while the guy wears a boot, when I can get it,

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onjj   premium paying member (M) 30 weeks ago

I had a reg guy who I trusted,he always cum in my hole, when he was shooting he use to hold it in deep and let me feel his cum shot,alas it condoms now

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

It was always bareback in those pre-HIV years. Nearly all my experiences were with the guy who introduced me to it and with whom I shared a room and a bed for two years. The feel of him thrusting inside me, the increase of pace as he neared his climax and the pulsing up my bum as he shot his load are impossible to describe. I just couldn't get enough of it and I let him do me almost every night for the two years we shared, weekend daytimes too.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *illy99   profile verified by photo (M) 29 weeks ago

I just hate condoms! I have been fucked for almost half a century now and never use condoms. Nothing compares with feeling the hot spurt of cum deep in your love hole...

By *otfunmale  (M) 29 weeks ago

same with me, hate condoms, love spunk and being fucked by strangers in public.

*ubsinger By *ubsinger  (M) 29 weeks ago

I do like to have a guy cum in my bum, but it hasn't happened for a few years now.

Also like cumming inside someone but again it has been a while.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *e4all1971  (TV/TS/CD) 29 weeks ago

why are all these guys miles away?? would love a nice big cumload please.. any givers near me in kent ?? must acc or know somehwere very private?

message me please?

*eycock By *eycock  (M) 29 weeks ago

i have been fucked but guys only used condoms would love to feel hot cum inside me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *abuma65  (M) 29 weeks ago

mmm luv the thought of it but never gonna happen lol

By *inkerbill  (M) 29 weeks ago

No glove, no love!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eropic333   profile verified by photo (M) 28 weeks ago

I hate condoms and love to be fucked without them.

Also I can cum from just being fucked but it only seems to happen minus condoms.

Also the feeling of just having been fucked with cum leaking out is fantastic especially when some one else comes behind you and fucks you again using the spunk as lub

By (user no longer on site) 28 weeks ago

i agree,i want to be fucked and fuck bb, not done it yet but, love the thought of cum in me

By *issyslut24  (M) 28 weeks ago

I don't know why people bother putting safe sex and bareback as their interests, bit contradictory isn't it.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aura6949   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 28 weeks ago

I disagree they are willing to do bb but will play safe if the other guy wants that so it gives the option which ever way you want.

By *issyslut24  (M) 28 weeks ago

If they like bareback they prefer it and whenever they use protection they are wishing they weren't. I know of some that have tried to remove the condom.

From what I know by having many injections inside my anus, (to shrink piles before I had an op), there is no feeling "inside your ass"!!

That said, there is a pleasure sensation, of being well fucked!

"what does it feel like to have a guy shoot his load inside your bum?"

In all honesty there is NO feeling, just don't fart afterwards!!

I would love to try it, but not found the right man for the job, I want the cream inside but dare not do it without a condom. If I could trust the man, I would love to take a load.

One Day,

Michelle xxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *illy99   profile verified by photo (M) 28 weeks ago

I just love to have my lover deep in me and the thrill as he starts to grunt and thrust harder and harder till his hot spunk spurts deep in me. Then I like to clean his cock and taste our juices - then catch his spunk on my fingers as it trickles out and lick them. Yes - I am a total slut tart and doing it with a total stranger in a public toilet is so thrilling

On one of the rare visits to the local sauna while drunk on a night time (I always tend to go sober and during the day) I soon bent over for a guy, I didn't check that he was wearing a rubber or anything, (I am so horny and promiscuous when drunk), I don't think he even used any lube, because I was drunk and very relaxed I didn't feel any pain, but I did feel that familiar spasm of his cock and heard his grunt as he came. As he withdrew I looked round, realising he hadn't been wearing a rubber, my first thought was "oh shit" but I also recall the feeling of it making me so horny knowing his hot spunk was up inside me, I masturbated and left the sauna. Walking home I could feel his spunk start to treacle out of me and into my underwear, this made me so horny again, and as soon as I got home had another wank.

Despite how horny it made me, I would never risk bareback again unless I was in a long term relationship (and I avoid going to saunas drunk)!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ubchubsteve  (M) 27 weeks ago

The only time I've had a guy cum in me was purely accidental as the condom tore and I must admit I didn't feel anything different to a guy shooting into a condom, the turn on for me is feeling his cock twitch and spasm inside me.

Having said that I love it when a guy takes the rubber off and cums all over my arse I enjoy the warm sticky sensation, or even better if the guys a shooter then watching him shoot his load into my mouth is the absolute best way to take cum ??

By *issile  (TV/TS/CD) 27 weeks ago

Had a guy once who was fucking me he would pull out after a bit then ram it back in but the bastard had pulled off the condom loved the feeling of his cum running out of me but the 3 month wait until I could be tested was agony, to be honest pump some lube up your self before getting fucked the feeling is much the same after as it runs out.

*eez2r By *eez2r  (TV/TS/CD) 27 weeks ago

I had much the same experience as _issile, not good at all but can definitely vouch for the lube up your ass dripping out, it feels like the real deal

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

I have never done bb, but have always fantasised about having a load pumped deep In my hole, and by several guys , fill me up , till I can spurt it out later, must be great to feel it dribbling out, very sexy indeed

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewmarket55  (M) 26 weeks ago

I like 2 clench my rectal muscles nice n tite better 4 him better 4 me mmmmmmmm

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

I do like to have a guy cum in my bum, but it hasn't happened for a lot years. A lot years ago when I had two my mates using me they never used condoms is was so good. Now I'm enjoying when guys coming i my mouth or face.

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

"i love it but only if i feel sure of the guy,its awsome as a cock throbs n gets hotter then feel the gush of hot spunk filling you up,then after as it bubbles out n dribbles down my thighs xxxx "

Mmmmm I want that to happen to me,

I've had massive cum load on my arse after a quick doggy fuck dressed in my long white over knee socks on with my tartan skirt on

That was so horny cum on my skin and my skirt

Add a new message to this topic