New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365130 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > The Interview- Kiss an tel'

See newest message in thread

The Interview- Kiss an tel'

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

My current job was getting a bit stale so I thought I would try to broaden my career horizons and have a change of direction.

I was lucky enough to get an interview for a small firm of telesales.

Dressed in my finest form fitting 3 piece suit and sharp but colourful tie I entered the office. On arrival to reception I was met by a huge smile from a square jawed, blue eyed, black haired guy of obvious Irish decent.

He came around from the back of the desk and shook my hand with a firm authoritative grip and ask me to take a seat in the waiting area as he walked off down the long room full of desks. His arse filling out his trousers, pert and round.

As I sat waiting i noted that all the staff at the desks were men, not a single skirt in sight.

Fuck me I thought, I don't know if I would be able to concentrate working here surrounded by so much testosterone!.

After a couple of minutes the hot irish guy poked his head around a door at the far end of the office and gestured for me too come down.

As i walked through the office, i could feel several pairs of eyes observing me, as I looked across the room a blonde guy with a shirt just a bit too small for his bulging muscles winked and smiled, I nodded telling myself I was imagining the sexual edge to the smile.

I entered the small office to be met by Irish and a red headed guy with the hottest pair of lips I have ever seen.

After a very run of the mill interview, throughout which I could feel Irish eyes drifting from my face down my body to my crotch area, whilst adjusting himself several times. Each time he adjusted the trousers got tighter across his lap.

He stood up, looked at redhead and winked, turned to me and said" So you've said you have the gift of the gab, lets see what other gifts your mouth has.

I must of looked like I was about to leg it because red jumped up and walked across to me with pace came behind me and put his big hands on my chest leant down and whispered "this is just part of the interview process mate". He started to kiss my neck, the stubble on his chin rough and abrasive felt fantastic. My heart was in my throat , I couldn't speak. Irish came over and bent down in front of me and pushed my head back with the same authoritative strength as his hand shake. He put his soft lips to mine and ground them hard, tongue flicking furtively. I reciprocated gently biting his lower lip. Red removed my jacket from my shoulders and pulled my arms over the back of the chair,leaving the jacket on my arms so as to bound me to the chair. Irish was now sitting on my lap kissing my mouth with a passion I had never experienced before. I could feel his hips thrusting back and forth, his bulge pushing against my torso.

Irish stood up and slowly undid the fly on his trousers and unleashed a beast , 8" at least and as thick as a shaving cream bottle. He pulled it right out out balls and all, stood over me grabbed his meat and rubbed it over my now sore but eager lips, I opened my mouth and in an instant his entire length is thrust toward my throat, his hand on the back of my head he slides his dick back and forth, my mouth making his shaft wet and slippery, I moan with fear and excitement, my own cock throbbing in my tight trousers.

Red meanwhile gets up and opens the door to the office, I hear murmurs and then I am surrounded by several guys all laughing, rubbing thy're crotches. Irish continues to fuck my mouth while Red comes over and unbuttons my shirt and pulls it open, turning my tie to the back of the chair pulling it just a little tight.

Irish throbs in my hot mouth pulls back and unloads his warm juice over my lips and chest, deep guttural groans echo in the room.

I look around to see all the guys have their cocks out, some bigger than others but all throbbing hard. Blonde cute guy gives me the same smile and wink as before then uses my mouth in much the same way as Irish. One by one the guys fuck my mouth sometimes two at a time battling for space in my stretched mouth. Finally Red comes over and before he can get his dick in my mouth he shoots, a thick creamy hot loads all over my tongue.

I by this time have all ready bust my nut several times, my Jack jones shorts sticky with cum and I wasn't even touched!.

As the guys all went back to work Red announces, "looks like you got the job".

"Cool" I reply breathlessly, " The guy I am replacing, why did he leave?"

"Long term sick, Lock jaw" said Irish, winking "

The walk back to the car was bloody uncomfortable, my sticky load squelching.

I can't wait to start there full time, I think I will take out sickness cover though.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Anymore jobs going??!

Wow!!

AND you'll be PAID??

Suggest you make the commission based on your performance in the office, rather than on the telephone bit....not, I suspect, that there'll be much of that....rude to talk with your mouth full......LOL!!

By *ornyboynorf  (M)  over a year ago

And this place is called

Bet you get paid £50,000 a week as well

So if this happened how come your a virgin ?

Sadly this is just a product of my imagination, hence why it's in the fantasy section, but I am more than willing to re enact part of it if any office types out there want to give me an interview!

Telesales of oral hygiene products i assume

Bump

Add a new message to this topic