New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365735 members (5 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > How many time can you cum in 24 hours?

See newest message in thread

How many time can you cum in 24 hours?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amienewcastle   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I have read in various post how guys have had multiple cums in groups or saunas etc, so I thought you may be interested in this account.

Many years ago when I finally left school, a group of my friends decided to have a party and see what would happen in 24 hours with our group of horny teenagers. One lad had a rich relative who owned a swimming pool (a rare event in those days) and he discovered it would be empty over a weekend. We all decided to meet up and spend 24 hours cummin as much as possible. We arrived at 10 in the evening and all stripped. The rules (which we had agreed before hand ) stated anyone who wanted to have their activities recorded had to be seen by at least one other guy. We were all different sizes some small cocks, average size and one enormous. The sight of so many naked guys meant we all had shot our load in the first 15 minutes and by the end of the first hour all had achieved 3 cums. I did notice that on average the second cum was the heaviest and thickest. Over the following 23 hours cum was pumping everywhere although the rate definitely slowed down. At the end of the time I had managed to cum 29 times and the total score for the group was 309 times. The lad with the highest score had one of the smaller cocks, so there is hope for everyone! At the end of the time I left with a very tender cock and aching balls.We all said we would meet again to see if we could improve our record, but unfortunately it never happened.

Thinking back I wish I could manage that output now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view

I though someone would have one or two sexy encounters to add to this!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With guys it's always been quality rather than quantity, but when I lost my cherry with a gf I managed 17 times in the first 12 hours, and made it up to 22 within 24 hours.

Mmm wheres the salt? I need a pinch!

Passes a gallon of salt over! Well I guess it does say fantasy LOL

By *ason_aaa_1999  (M)  over a year ago

I tried this, but was restrained. I was strapped up and wanked off over a few hours. I came 5 times and on the sixth I was cumming hot air.

It was heaven and hell all at the same time.

XXX pic...
login to view

when I was married I managed 14 times on the honeymoon night so it was not impossible and at the age of 18......

Add a new message to this topic