New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365735 members (5 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Car wash and more

See newest message in thread

Car wash and more

XXX pic...
login to view
By *g276   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Opsted a few weeks ago but decided to go back

Needed car washed as it sits under a tree that has guck on it , so went about 1 hour ago to those outside guys who run a local hand wash job £5.00 all in . But just been for lunch with a lady pal so they started rinse soaping so stood outside .

Then asked if thet had a toilet i could use ( was an old petron station ) they said yes but not clean , smells .. ok i said just need a piss, The tall dark Armenian said I show ... so started to piss needed then he said i also need where about's he took his cock out .. he was semi semi hard said go suck me if you like so i did ! then after 2-3 mins sucking him off his pal came in took my trousers

down and they both took turns in Fucking me !!

After both had shoot inside me they left so i pulled my knickers up when his pal came in with no English dropped his shorts to show a ock the size of a horse ! I Fuck you also .......................

went back today but this time staff had changed but tall dark Armenian still boss he smiled with 3 gold teeth flashing my way ..

you need take piss again he said straight away i duly nodded then in quick fire he gave some orders out in some Eastern tongue back into toilet still as dirty and smelly as last time but this time a table ( white plastic ) had been placed in there i started to suck him off he got very hard and it was obvious i was to get Fucked prepared i was ready . after what seemed like a hot quick fuck he unloaded a torrent of cum in my ass .. then another guy came in and he was going to fuck me as well nice cock average size just as he was finishing the last guy came in oh i recall him the one hung like a horse from last time ... no way ........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ricbrian   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

then you woke up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well it is in the correct forum then:

Stories and fantasies forum

XXX pic...
login to view
By *g276   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

How about next time i take another guy with me .....? then they can post what happened

its a long way from london to get the car washed but it could be fun !! i dont mind comming with you next time.

How did we manage before these guys washed our cars lol. Bloody brits

How about taking me with you xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *im4older  (M)  over a year ago

If PG276 says it happened I believe him... The man is a walking sexual adventure!!!

Where's the car wash?

Add a new message to this topic