New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365130 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > turn my fantasy into reality?

See newest message in thread

turn my fantasy into reality?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

after recently attending a group session a very well groomed top guy 6ft(rugby player build) dark hair and tanned caught my eye As im receiving head i began to fantasise instantly about him picking me up in his posh car and wine n dining me for the day making me feel very comfatable and flirting becoming so intense we rush of to car back to his place where he tells me his fantasy is very similar to mine which is more of a turn on as he slowly starts to touch and undress me i feel his cock bulging through his trousers he then whispers in my ear my other fantasy is to shave cock sack n crack which i agree to which after that turns into a whole night of hot horny sex from pillar to post in every room in the house just as we finished and i was leaving and getting in his car i snapped back into reality to open my eyes and see him make eye contact with me as i shot my load i said to myself this happened for a reason and needs to become a reality for me in 2014

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic