+add as contact
Hygiene is a _ig issue when you’re having anal sex
– and it should be. Your anus is home to lots of bacteria and other things that are good in your butt but not so good on your partner.
There aren’t many things more unappealing to some tops than pulling out and having a penis coated in his partner’s feces. Even with the condom on, it can be a huge mess. The more graphic term for this is “shit-dick.”
That said, it’s very important that you do not use enemas (douche) before anal sex. In fact, if you’re not constipated, or your doctor hasn’t instructed you to do so, you should avoid enemas in general.
Using liquids to purge the bowel is a very risky activity because:
(1) Anything other than water can cause irritation to the lining of your rectum. This makes you more likely to get HIV or another STI.
(2) Water that’s too hot can burn the lining of your rectum. This makes you more likely to get HIV or another STI.
(3) Flooding your rectum with water, ironically enough, dehydrates the colon. This makes your colon more apt to suck up other fluids. If a condom were to break during anal sex, your thirsty colon would suck up the cum and, if your partner were HIV positive, it would make you more likely to get HIV.
(4) Purging with water can make your body begin to rely on enemas to have a bowel movement. After enough enemas, you won’t be able to poop without them.
(5) If you douche too late, you might not get the water out in time. The pressure of your partner’s penis up there will push this residual water (and all the feces left in your bowel) out onto the bed, making a _igger mess than you set out to avoid.
Fortunately for all of us, there are some steps that you can take to clean yourself up before sex:
(1) Wipe the area down with a moist cloth to clean the outside.
(2) Don’t eat for a few hours before sex. Eating stimulates the bowel and will cause your body to create more shit.
(3) Fill an ear syringe (the blue bulb with the tapered nozzle) with warm (not hot) water and gently squeeze it into your rectum. This small amount of water will not cause any damage and should remove any residue left inside your ass.
Relax. Sex is messy. If you make a mess, wash it up with soapy water. Isn’t showering after sex part of the fun anyway?
Remember, shit happens!
And that, my friends, is the fabulous world of cleaning your butt. If you choose to have anal sex, there are a number of ways to make it safer and pleasurable. The bottom line is: listen to your body. If it doesn’t feel good, stop. Above all else, take care of your ass and your ass will take care of you.