New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364779 members (10 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > If only

See newest message in thread

If only

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Part of this is true

I will let you decide where the fiction starts

So, its 1992 and my best nate and I decide to go to the 24 hour le mans. We both have steady girlfriends and the plan is, we spend the weekend in France at the greatest Motorsport event in the world and the girls and they go clubbing in Bournemouth.

Being the experienced camper, it is left to me to do all the planning for camping and Phil sorts out the ferry, race tickets and journey planning.

We have a great trip over and by 8pm on the Friday, we are on the campsite and the tent is up. That’s when we discover that I have not packed my sleeping bag or airbed. Phil says "Don’t worry, you can share my double airbed and quilt" being a bit of a homophobic guy I can even consider that "Nah, I will be fine, its so hot I will just sleep in my clothes and the ground is soft enough,

So off we go to check out the entertainment and are soon enjoying the marquees with bands playing, race wear sellers and strip shows. We get back to the tent at around 2am. We have had a few drinks but not too many as we don’t want a hangover for race day.

So we get in the tent for some sleep. Phil is soon sound asleep in his quilt but I am uncomfortable and cold, really cold. I get up to make a cup of tea and Phil hears me and asks what I am doing. I tell him how cold I am and he insists I join him under the quilt "We can sleep back to back" he says "Christ, we have known each other long enough"

So I drink my tea and get under the quilt and within no time I am asleep.

I don’t know what time it was but I wake up and it is daylight but I can tell its early morning as there is hardly a sound from the campsite. I had obviously turned on to my back during the night as I was looking at the roof of the tent as I opened my eyes, although my head was turned away from Phil.

I could feel something against the back of my hand and was not sure what it was. I turned my head towards Phil and saw that he had turned towards me and it did not take long to work it must be his midrift against my hand I look down and can clearly see his erection in his tight fitting boxers. I move my hand away in disgust but cant help but fell a bit of a stirring in my boxers. I want to pull the quilt back over us, we must have pushed it off during the night but I know any move I make will disturb him and I don’t want him waking up and seeing my hard on before I cover it.

Just then Phil moves in his sleep, he groans a bit and moves towards me. Now my hand is pinned between his groin and my thigh, I can clearly feel his hardness against my hand and I like it. every instinct tells me to get up but that could disturb him and he will see my hard on, so I just lay there with my hand against him

the next move has my heart thumping so hard that I think it can be heard outside the tent. His right hand moved down and rests against mine. I feel him push his groin into me. I push my hand towards him and swear he pushes towards me. I am now wondering if he is awake and gently call him. no reply

I an feeling seriously horny and my cock is bursting. I decide to pretend I am asleep and I turn towards him. I am now facing him and I slowly move in to a position so my cock is against his hand. I turn my hand and gently rest my fingers against him hard cock………..he does the same and at the same time he opens his eyes. I pull away but he puts his hand against mine and pulls it back against him. We are very slowly and gently caressing each others through our boxers.

I am not sure where this is leading but when Phil moves towards me to kiss me on the lips I part my lips to invite his tongue inside my mouth. At the same time I put my arm around him and pull him towards me so our erections are now against each other. Phil pushes me on to my back and rolls on top of me, the hardness of his cock against mine is making me feel so good. I have not felt this way since I first made love to my girlfriend.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *i guy nw   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Mmmmmm. More, don't stop there!!!

i run my hands down Phils sidea to the top of his boxers. I hook my thumb inside the waste and Phil lifts hisbody to allow me to pull them down. I pull them down to his thighs and he kneels to remove them completely. I cant believe I am lying down on my back looking up at my best friend with his fully erect cock standing proudly out in front of him. He pulls my boxers down and I arch my back to allow him to pull them off/

Phil lays back on top of me and for the first time I feel his naked cock against mine. I can barely stop myself from cumming as I spread my legs to allow his body between them. I am kissing him like he is my girlfriend and right now I feel passion and love towards him like he is my special one. I have never even considered going with a guy before but right now I am his, I want to give myself to him and there is nothing I wont do.

Phil slowly works his way down my body. Kissing and licking me as he goes. He carresses my body with his lips and tounqe. My neck, shoulders, he pauses to gentle suck on my nipples before working down to my stomach, my hips and thighs before he works back up towards my balls and my cock.

As he kisses his way up my cock he gently caresses my balls with his hand. Then he pulls back my foreskin and lifts my cock to take it in his eager mouth and starts to give me a blow job I can only dream of getting from my girlfriend.

I am in heaven. This can only be heaven as he looks at me and I pull him up towards me again. I want his tounge in my mouth and he comes back up towards me. I feel his cock against my legs as he slowly works back up towards my lips with his and soon his lips are above mine.

i kiss him with a love and tenderness I have not felt before but his lips are not against mine for long as he passes by and works up towards my forehead.

I gently kiss his neck like my girl does mine but soon it is his chest I am kissing as he works upwards. He gives my lips access to his stomach and then the tip of his cock is right in front of me.

I take good look at his manhood, enjoying the sight. Feeling like I never want this to end. If I have ever wanted time to stand still it is now. Me, as naked as the day I was born lying in a tent with Phils handsome erect cock inches from my lips.

I lift my head and kiss him on the head of his beautiful cock before I finally take it in my waiting mouth. Phil moans with desire. "Oh yeh, suck that fucking cock" he says as he trusts forward. I feel his cock against the back of my mouth and it makes me gag. "Sorry" he says "I am sorry" "No" I reply "I like it" and I do. I like the fact that my mates cock is causing me to gag. I move forwards and take it deeper in my mouth, again a gag but I just want more. My juices in my mouth are flowing and I again take his cock deep inside and again I gag on his manhood.

I cant help thinking there is nothing I would rather be doing. Its feels wrong but so right, bad but so good. I imagine Tracy, Phils girlfriend and Sarah, mine watching us and playing with themselves and each other.

"I am going to cum if you keep doing that" Phil says. "well we dont want that just yet" I say. "why dont you lay on your front and let me massage you for a while". "MMM, yes that would be so good" he replies

XXX pic...
login to view

Damn, how come I never had a friend like that!!!

What a horny story. Thanks

XXX pic...
login to view
By *dge73   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

well horny tale x

I allowed Phil to lay on his front. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and I saw Phil gazing at it as he turned around to lay down.

I straddled his lags and placed my hands at the bottom of his back and just above his bum and slowly worked up towards his neck pushing my body up his until my cock rested on his bum cheeks.

I gently rubbed and caressed his body all over from head to toe, every now and then i would touch his body with my aching cock.

I pulled his bum cheeks apart and it seemed like every moment brought a new sensation, something I thought I would never do, something that just an hour ago I would have found repulsive. I suddenly had the urge to lick his bum. I looked at his clean hole and it looked as sexy and inviting as my Sarahs cunt and I wanted to love and taste it like sarahs cunt.

I moved into a position so I could lower my face towards his hole. I was not sure if he would want this so I gently kissed his bum cheeks first before I hovered just above his bum hole. his want was answered very quickly as he raised his bum towards me. I pulled his bum cheeks wide apart and kissed him in that most private part. The pleasure was unbelievable. Again the realization of what I was doing stuck me but it didn't stop me, it didn't make me feel dirty, guilty, or bad, It made me feel better than I had aver been.

I felt Phils hands come back ab=nd he pulled his cheeks apart much further than I would have dared. I could see inside him and I wanted to taste him and I put my face in and pushed my tounge inside him. Phil was moaning in extasy and he push on the back of my head.

I was thinking that I was l loving this more than eating out Sarahs cunt and I told Phil this. I told him I wanted him more than I wanted Sarah. He told me that he wanted my cock more than he wanted Tracys cunt and I suck his cock better than she does.

I went back in and pushed my tounge deep inside him again. I was letting as much saliva out as I could and it was feeling just like liking out Sarahs cunt, just better, much better, I had never felt like this with Sarah, this was very special.

Phil told me he want to swap and so we changed places. I laid in my front and Phil straddled me. I shuddered as his hands started running all over my body.

Suddenly I felt Phil move away. I looked round to see what he was doing and saw him in the kitchen part of the tent. "What are you doing" I said "getting this " he replied and he showed me the small bottle of cooking oil we had brought with us.

It was lovely seeing his naked body from a distance and I took pleasure in watching him as he came back in. It amused me slightly when I noticed he was still wearing a pair of white socks.

as he approached I laid back down and took a sharp intake of breath as he dripped some oil on my back. He rubbed his hands up my back and all the way down to my thighs, gently touching my arse hole as he passed it.

This went on for a while, every time he touch my arse hole I flinched.

He started using his hole body and I could feel his cock rubbing up and down my body from the backs of my knees to the small of my back.

I felt a little uncomfortable when I felt the head of his cock between my arse cheeks and resting on my hole. I felt him rearrange himself so his cock was in a position to penetrate me.

Everything was telling myself no, this was too far. I did not want this and I squeezed my bum cheeks together, Phil got the message and moved his cock down my thighs again. As soon as he pulled away I wanted him and as he slid his body back up mine I ached for him to do the same again.

Sure enough he he stopped with his bell end against my expectant hole. This time I raise my arse towards him slightly to signal his entry was welcome. I felt him adjust his body slightly and a little pain as the head of his cock entered my body.

I felt his breath against my ear as he whispered. "are you ok with this" "Oh yes I want you" I replied "I want your cock deep inside me!

Bloody hell. I wish this was me. It's perfect.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eddy-uk   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

wow what a story love it

Phil slowly and gently pushed further inside me. the feeling of his cock inside my body sent new waves of ecstasy through me. I felt tears of joy coming to my eyes. I asked him to hold me tight and he wrapped his arms around my chest and pushed further inside me and I pushed my arse towards him.

I felt like we were one. Phil, my mate was now my lover and we were sharing something so unique, so real. Our naked bodies were touching from his lips against my neck to his ankles against mine. Even the feel of his socks against my feet was making me feel heavenly. I was his, I had given myself to him and he was taking me. I told him "You own me, I am yours and I never want this to end"

He responded by pulling his cock back until it was nearly out and then slowly pushed forwards again, until he was as deep inside me again. I moan as he repeated this again and again getting faster and faster as I pushed back against him.

Our rhythm was perfect, it was so natural and there was no clumsiness. It felt like we had been lovers for years.

I wanted him deeper inside me, so I started to get on to all fours. Phil knew what I wanted and allowed my to move by moving back himself and I felt his cock slip out of me.

We repostioned ourselves with me on all fours and Phil kneeling behind me and he re-entered me. I grabbed hold of him the best I could and trust backwards feeling his cock penetrate me deep and hard. "Fuck me hard, fuck me so fucking hard" I said.

At that Phil put one foot forward to give him more balance and started pounding my arse with all his might. I felt him pour some more oil down the crack of my arse and sighed as his cock slipped in and out easier. there was no pain but my body was shaking, my legs could barely take my weights.

Phil cried out "I have to stop, I am going to come" "Dont come yet" I replied, "Suck my fucking cock.

I turned on to my back and spreed my legs as Phil squatted between them and took my cock in his as started to suck my hard cock. I put my legs around him, wanting to feel the closeness again and soon I pulled him up towards me so I could let his tongue in to my mouth. I held him tight again, enjoying the all over body contact.

I think we were both knackered as we slowed down a bit and after a while I rrealised we were just laying in each other arms, kissing and exploring each other mouths.

Then I asked Phil "Is there anything that Tracey will never do for you" "Like what" he replied "I dont know, anything in bed you would like to do but she just wont" "Yeh sure" he said "I would love to sqaut over her while she is on her back and wak myself and come in her open mouth, she always turns away as I come" "lets do it" I replied "You for real" Phil asked "Yes, come in my mouth" I replied.

Again we re-positioned ourselves and Phil straddled my chest with his legs and started to wank himself. I caressed his balls with my hands and started playing with his arse hole with my other, every now and then kissing the end of Phils cock as he wanked himself.

I parted his arse cheeks and pushed a finger slowly inside him. I think this was enough for him as he started moaning and I knew he was ready to come. I opened my move and moved so there was no chance he could miss. I was going to do this for him. Next time Tracy turned away from him I wanted him to think of me. In fact, I wanted him to think of me every time he was in bed with Tracy from now on.

Phil finally stopped wanking and pulled his foreskin right back and arched his back. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 squirts of his love juice flowed into my open mouth and at last I tasted his salty cum. It was fucking amazing. As he was coming I looked into his blue eyes and I could see him looking back in mine.

I closed my mouth and just enjoyed the taste of him in my mouth before I opened it again to show him his cum in my mouth. I then swallowed it and opened again, showing it gone.

"Fuck, that was good" he said "You are a fucking horny sexy beast, do you want me to finish you"

"Oh yes" I replied "My cock is bursting"

Phil laid along side my and started to wank my cock with his head laying on my tummy. He had hardly stated when waves of pleasure started running through me "Cum over my face" he said I need no persuasion and soon I was releasing my load and came all over my tummy and Phils face. He turned towards me and we kissed. I could taste my salty cum and feel it against our cheeks as we kissed.

We then laid in each others arms for about an hour before we went of together for a shower. Needless to say, we shared the same cubical.

Wow what a great story. It reminds me how I feel when I'm with my boyfriend.

Thanks for the ending. Such a horny, romantic and well written story. Love that to happen to me.

XXX pic...
login to view

Fantastic story. Hope there's more to come.

"Fantastic story. Hope there's more to come."

mm, hadnt thought of that. I could say what happened in the shower I guess

"Fantastic story. Hope there's more to come.

mm, hadnt thought of that. I could say what happened in the shower I guess"

Yes please.

XXX pic...
login to view

Please do!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustercrab  (M) 38 weeks ago