New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365344 members (6 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Second Cottage Experience

See newest message in thread

Second Cottage Experience

By *londpoppersboy  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

After my first time in the local public toilets I went back frequently to see if the same guy was there again. I wanted him to fuck me again so badly. In fact, i just wanted to be fucked again so badly. It was pretty much all I could think about. One afternoon in the toilets were i stopped by, i did need a pee, but thought i would stop by to see if there was any action and the attendent was there this time. He waited until the one other person had left and then approached me while i was washing my hands. He told me it was nice to see me again. Did I have a nice time etc.

Just talking to him made me realise how horny for cock I was. He explained that his friend had moved away as he had been offered a job and wasn't around as much anymore. I was so dispointed. He did tell me though, that there was another friend of his that was the caretaker at the local swimming baths and also liked guys. He told me, the best thing to do, would be to go close to closing time and wait til everyone had left. if he liked you, he wouldn't tell you to leave until you were the last person, then probably chat you up while you were getting changed, or while you were still in the water. "If you need anything let me know, I can tell him what day you want to go if you like?"

I made my excuses at home the follwing afternoon, saying I was going round to a friends house to play computer games. In the pre internet daysm word of mouth seemed to be the only way to get cock it would seem.

I arrived at the swimming baths about 30 mins before it closed. Got changed, and got in the pool. It was pretty quiet as it was a weekday evening anyway and enjoyed having most of the pool to myself. After swimming a few lengths I realised I was indeed on my own, which was a bit surreal. I could see that a few guys were leaving the shower. A moment later an older guy in his 50s wearing a white t-shirt and jogging bottoms popped his head roun the corner of the doorway, looked at me and then went back into the changing rooms.

I swam 2 more lengths and then realised that the man was in the pool area now picking up floats and stacking them on the benches. I looked over at him. "Excuse me.." I politely enquired, "Is it closing time?" He turned to face me. "Yes it is please mate, we're the last people in the building. I need to have a shower and lock up for the night. So you better get your skates on if you want a shower as well." I felt disapointed. Have I got the wrong day? The wrong guy? Does he want me to leave? I got out and half ran to the showers and warm water.

I stayed under the shower for 10 minutes as it was warm, and it was cold outside the protective warmth of the shower room. The guy I had spoken to earlier then came into the shower area naked with his shampoo and soap. "You don't mind do you?" I shook my head. "Not at all. Sorry I was just going to get dressed anyway." "No need. Its nice to have a bit of company. We're all guys here, if you're OK with it, i don't mind if you want to take your trunks off so you can give your self a proper clean". He handed me his soap. I thanked him and nervously removed my trunks.

Embarressingly I had a semi hard cock by this point. I realsied he was staring at me. I smiled and turned my back on him, rubbing the soap over my body. I quickly washed my cock and balls and my arse, rinsing myself, i suddenly felt self consious and that I didn't feel 100% comfortable. Even though I was horny, it felt dangerous somehow. I said thanks, handed back the soap and headed for the lockers.

I opened my locker and pulled out my towel. The attendent at the cottage in the park had given me some poppers and some lube just in case i needed them. As I got my bag out of the locker and pulling my towel, the contents spilled on to the floor. The poppers hit the tles and thankfully not breaking rolled down into the little gutter. I chased after it, catching up with it just as the caretaker was coming out of the showers. He saw what was happening and laughed. "Whats that?" he asked. I was suddenly worried that he might not be the right guy at all and he was going to get me into trouble cos i had drugs on me. I shyly showed him what it was and he took it out of my hand.

Looking at me very seriously, he said "Do you know what this is?" I nodded. He smiled at me "Do you know what its for?" I nodded again. "Why don't you show me then?" He winked. I stared at him. Unsure of what he meant. "Take a sniff and tell ne what you fancy". I turned nodded and unscrewed the new bottle cap. Putting the bottle to my nostrel I took a long hard sniff. Very quickly the feeling kicked in. I felt giddy and excited suddenly. "Nice one mate, take another one" Doing as I was told I took another sniff. When I opened my eyes I realised he was stroking his cock. "I'm gonna get my towel and turn off the lights except the emergency lighting in here. I'll be two seconds. You sit on the bench and keep sniffing".

I sat on the bench wrapped the towel around me and took a few more big hits. the lights went out and it took a few moments for my eyes to adjust to the gloom. He came back around the corner. "How you getting on"? "I feel great, i love this stuff. The best thing about it, apart from feeling horny, is i love how you can feel your arsehole open up." He nodded. "thats what I meant when I said show me. I wanna watch your arse open up." I was very horny now. I said ok then. "I have been wanking with this stuff for a while, i said. The best position i find is like this". I put my towel on the hard tiles and got down on all fours. Arching my back so my arse was sticking out as much as possible I took two more large sniffs and relaxed. Very slowly, i felt my hole relax and open up.

"Yeah, thats it" I could hear him move towards me and take up a position behind me. He held on to my cheeks and gently pulled them apart. Taking more poppers I felt my hole relax even more. I reached back and touched it with my fingers and loved the fact that it was open and that he was staring right into it. "Want me to put anything in it?" He enquired. I smiled and nodded. "Yes please, anything you like." I giggled and he spat down inside my hole and on the outside of it. I reached into my bag which was still next to me on the floor and got the KY. He had started to rim me while I had been doing that and that felt amazing. He was pushing his tongue up inside me and slowly liking around the inside of the entrance. I had never felt that before and I let out a little sigh and a moan of pleasure. I handed him the lube once he finished and he poured it over my hole and inside it. Taking more poppers he started to slowly insert a finger in me. Because my boy cunt was already so relaxed, he got two in without much problem. He slowly began to finger fuck me, in and out, right up to the knuckle and then to the tip. It felt exquisite. He reached round and rubbed my balls. Slowly and gently tugging on them. Squeezing them so gently, I really felt like I was being milked.

"I want to suck your cock". I murmered, "Let me suck it" I swiveled round to face him, his cock, hot and peppery was in my face already and I eagerly licked the tip and swallowed the head straight away. I wanked his cock and sucked and licked his bell-end. I licked and lapped at his balls and ran my tongue hard and fast up and down his shaft. He was moaning and and groaning, he was thrusting his fat cock in and out of my mouth. I started to gag on it a bit, saliva was running down my chin but he kept on going, all of a sudden he pulled it out of my mouth. I stuck my tongue out at him and he slapped his cock on it a few times. "Want me to stick this in that tight wet hole of yours?" Nodding and saying nothing, I turned back on my knees, rubbing my hungy hole.

I took some more poppers and let my hole relax again as he got down on his knees behind me. He took my hips in his hands and grabbed me hard, sliding me towards him. He eased his rigid cock into my hole. It was quite fat. He left it there for a minute while I took some more poppers. He pushed it back in again, letting it get in a bit deeper. I cryed out as it stretched me. I loved it, but it was such a strange feeling. I felt full. He started to move his hips back and forth, getting it in deeper. I lay my head on the floor and let him have his way with me. I loved being totally at his mercy and letting him do it. He changed position slightly as his knees were on the tiles, putting his body weight on one of his feet. Because of the change in positoin, it felt very different. He was coming in at steeper angle and getting it in even deeper, but because of that, he was able to start thrusting harder.

I was so happy this was happening again, and loved the fact that it felt so different in a different position. I had always fantisied about being fucked doggy style and it was even better than I could have imagined. He seemed to be able to go for a quiet some time, as i felt my pussy really start to get lose and almost slack. I felt him tense and pull out of me. He moved around quickly infront of me, raising my head with my hair he pushed his cock in my mouth and expoloded down my throat. I sucked greedily on the cum that spurted into my mouth and down my throat. I let some of it fall on to my chin and drop onto my towel. I felt like such a slut, it was amazing. I realised i was still naked in the changing rooms and this man was emptying his balls down my throat, the reality of that made it even hornier. Grabbing my cock, between my legs he tugged on it. He slid two fingers back in my now gaping hole and finished me off very quickly.

After we had both got our breath back, we had another quick shower to wash off the cum and freshen up. He told me he lived near by and I was welcome anytime, even some his mates would love me. I took his phone number, promising to call him soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *londpoppersboy  (M)  over a year ago

PS, any older guys want to recreate it in the bathroom, give me a shout

By *ndydavies  (M)  over a year ago

This story and your other one are both very very horny mate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

more please

Mmm very horny - had me wanking and shooting a lovely load

Very good story, made me feel rather randy x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *exmeup80   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Any more story Like this. First time i wanked in years and my cum hit my face.

So freaking Horney now

By *illtry1970  (M)  over a year ago

Hope your next story features his mates. Mmmmmm

Want to hear more........

XXX pic...
login to view
By *l_monkey  (M)  over a year ago

I love being sucked off on poppers. Can last for hours and when I do it's explosive. Being sucked off in a swimming pool showers would be awesome.

Brilliant story please please let us know if you decide to take on his mates as well.

By *londpoppersboy  (M) 2 weeks ago

I’m only bumping this so I can read it again. ??

*rumbttm69 By *rumbttm69  (M) 2 weeks ago

dam hard as hell here,horny story

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aitbox  (M) 2 weeks ago

Looking for cottaging in Great Yarmouth if any knows of anywhere

By *i49cksker  (M) 2 weeks ago

try the dunes or winterton car park

*luebykerboy By *luebykerboy  (M) 2 days ago

Hell, that is a horny story....I shouldn't have read it whilst at work....my suit is tenting embaressingly

XXX pic...
login to view
By *dge73   profile verified by photo (M) 2 days ago

Well horny reading hope theirs more to cum

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rishacd1  (TV/TS/CD) 2 days ago

Lovely story- made me envious.

By *hebestrimmer  (M) 22 hours ago

Nice story, if I were to write mine out I'd need to publish a book, used to cottage that much in one town I nearly got clobbered for council tax cos I spent more time in the bogs than I did at home

Add a new message to this topic