New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364605 members (1 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > The Shed (story)

See newest message in thread

The Shed (story)

By *amekeeper  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

A few months ago I got to thinking about the problem we all face - where to meet? With all the local cottages being closed down, gloryholes a thing of the past and the no privacy at home it was down to the odd chance meeting.

Then I read something in the local paper that peeked my interest. A shed for hire together with a small plot of land. Just out of interest I contacted the owner and made arrangements to look it over. When he arrived it turned out that we had already met at a local cottage a few months before and I never forget a good cock. He obviously didn't recognise me. He opened the door of the shed and we stepped inside.

He'd recently inherited the shed, together with the plot of land but had no real interest in it himself. He discussed terms and asked a few general questions. Then I made a proposal that took the wind out of his sails. Instead of renting it out to me why don't I fix it up and use it as a man cave, a club house so to speak - somewhere for men folk to meet - free of charge.He was confused by my proposal at first.

He hadn't recognised me so I reminded him of how we met hoping everything would become clear. My fingers unzipped his trousers and gently prized his rapidly hardening cock from inside. It was a good thick 7 inches. I leant down and placed the large bell end into my mouth. Circling it slowly with my smooth wet tongue before pushing it further into my mouth. He moaned.

I slowly sucked on his cock taking it deeper and deeper with each stroke. I eventually I took it all down. I rested my chin on his full balls as I took his full length into my throat. Soon I felt his cock begin to throb and his heavy balls begin to twitch. I knew I had him. I pulled my mouth away and looked up at his now disappointed face. "Do we have a deal?" I asked. "Yes! Yes!" he replied. "Good," I said, "then all we have to do is seal the agreement, man to man."

I dropped my open mouth onto his cock and pushed down. The full length of his now wet cock slipped down easily and I soon felt the familiar pulse of his thick cum shooting into my throat. I held his cock there, balls deep, until it softened. I licked the still dripping bell end as he pulled his now soft cock out of my mouth and savoured the sweet salty taste.

"I suppose I could consider this a down payment." He smiled.

I licked my lips."Good, I'll get started on it tomorrow. He handed over a spare key and grinned "I'll keep the other one, after all I should keep an eye on the place."

To be continued .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *obbo-bi1  (M)  over a year ago

Looking forward to your next installment.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *risty05  (M)  over a year ago

soon i hope - well horny

The next day I arrived early with tools, brushes and a few bits of timber. The place hadn't been used for a few years and the vegetation had grown wild leaving only a narrow path to the shed. By mid-morning I was wrecked. I was just taking five and pouring out a cup of tea from my flask when I heard a deep voice say. "You've got your work cut out there." I looked up to see a well built fifties something guy walking a dog coming up the narrow pathway to the shed. I nodded in agreement as he approached. "I could give you a hand if you like." There was something familiar in his smile as he said it. I decided to play it safe. "Would you like a cuppa?" I asked. "Don't mind if I do." He told the dog to sit and I handed him a freshly poured cup in a plastic mug." He stood sipping his tea.

"Good brew." It turned out that he was a retired builder and a keen gardener.He chatted about his exploits with various housewives while he was doing work in their homes and how they had succumbed to his charms. I noticed his left hand kept brushing 'accidentally' over his crotch as he spoke. My eyes were drawn to the obvious bulge which was growing larger as he recounted the stories.

"See something you like?" He said unexpectantly. "Sorry." I replied. "You can't keep your eyes off it can you? Don't blame you mind. It's my pride and joy. The housewives delight I call it." He grabbed his cock and balls to emphasise the point. "Do you want to see it?" Before I had a chance to reply he unzipped and took out one of the biggest pricks I had ever seen."Go on - touch it. TOUCH IT!"

I was totally mesmerised by this huge cock waving to and fro before me. I dropped my cup and eagerly grasped the massive member with both hands. "Now give it a little wank." I had no freewill, I had to obey. Using both hands I moved up and down the shaft. His foreskin crumpling against the purple plum that now stood proud. "Faster! Faster! my little housewife." My hands flew up and down the mighty shaft. He closed his eyes and rolled his head back in triumph. I couldn't stop. I kept on moving my hands up and down his cock, up and down up and down. "FUCK!" he cried out. A large spurt of cum leapt from the tip of his cock and landed in my hair. The second spurt came across my nose. Without thinking my open mouth clamped over the end of his cock to receive the third, fourth and fifth spurts. "Swallow it - swallow it all." He didn't have to ask twice. With a single gulp my cum filled mouth was emptied. He wiped the cum from my face and pushed his sticky finger into my mouth. I licked it clean. "Works every time." He grinned.

To my disappointment he tucked his huge limp cock back into his trousers. "I'll be back later today to give you a hand." He winked. "Got to be off now. The dog needs his dinner."

to be continued .......

XXX pic...
login to view
By *obbo-bi1  (M)  over a year ago

Turning into a really good read.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

GREAT STORY

Making me horny as fuck might get me self a garden shed

love it

Would love a invite to such a place

XXX pic...
login to view
By *h yer 11  (M)  over a year ago

Nice

By *issile  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

This takes me back many years to when several dirty old men used to have me in their allotment shed to play with

Had my first touch and taste of cock in my neighbours garden shed when I was young !

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornybottom1   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Just erm need to pop down the local allotment think i left something there the other day ahem

"Just erm need to pop down the local allotment think i left something there the other day ahem "

You can get your hands on my 'Dibber' anytime you like !

About three o'clock that afternoon I was once again interrupted by by The owner of the plot.

"How's it going?" he asked. "Slowly." I replied."Did you see John this morning? He said he'd pop by." "John?" I asked. "John the builder, a good friend of mine." Then it dawned on me that the casual meeting this morning wasn't that casual. "Yes he came by. We had a long chat." The owner smiled. "I bet you did. He's a big boy isn't he?" I smiled. "He certainly is, very tasty." I licked my lips.

Just at that moment we heard a lorry pull up. Its brakes hissing to a halt. John the builder strolled up the winding path followed by three brawny workmen carrying various tools. "Nice to see you here, Richard. Come to see what's happening?" John rubbed his hands together. "Right lads, let's get started." Like a General commanding his troops the guys set to work. The roof was quickly repaired, new windows installed, the door fixed and an extension to the rear of the shed formed two cubicle sized rooms with their own doors to the outside. A quick whizz around with a weed whacker made short work of the overgrown vegetation. John called a halt at about 6 o'clock.

"Right boys, time for some R&R." Everyone shuffled into the shed. I followed them in to find them all stripping off. I thought - when in Rome, so I started to strip off as well. With five naked, hot, sweaty bodies in the shed there wasn't a lot of room.

John stood outside texting before coming in and stripping off. He entered the shed "She'll be here in five minutes boys, let the games begin." Hands starting groping cocks. I felt a thick hard cock rubbing against my cheeks lubricated by the sweat from a well toned body. A hand wrapped around my hardening cock. Richard, the owner, was already sucking on another workman and bringing him to full hardness. The other workman was busy rimming John and wanking John's large cock with , long, slow strokes bringing the foreskin over the bulbous purple head before bringing it down and fully exposing his impressive bell end.

to be continued ........

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornybottom1   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

By *earnelg  (M)  over a year ago

Many years ago, I had just started early age wanking with a couple of mates. They were slightly older and tried to get me to go with them to an old bloke in his allotment shed. They used to get wanked and sucked by him. I was too scared. Wish I had now. I was only interested in my mates for fun.

We hardly noticed the first tap on the door. "Shhh!" someone said. Everything fell silent. Tap,tap,tap. We held our breath. "Hello... John?"

My new builder friend opened the door to reveal a young woman in a long black coat. She looked at the naked bodies in various states of arousal and licked her gloss red lips. "Am I too late?"

John roared with laughter. "Come in Christine, your just in time. You know the boys of course. This is Richard and this is..." He gestured at me.

"Tom, just call me Tom." It suddenly dawned on me that I'd let his guy cum over my face but hadn't even exchanged names.

She looked me up and down. "Pleased to meet you, Tom, and I can see you're pleased to meet me. She planted a lipstick kiss on the end of my cock.

"Ok boys. Tonight I'm in the mood for spit roasting followed by a bukkake. Who's first?" She took off her long coat to reveal her black underware, stockings, suspenders and high heeled shoes and no panties revealing a well shaved cock and balls.

"Come on boys, get a lady a chair." Christine bent forward and grabbed onto the back of the chair with the seat pointed towards her. John positioned himself in front of her and she took his cock into her mouth. One of the workman positioned himself behind her and spat into his hand, using it to lube up. He grabbed onto her waist and pulled himself into her well stretched ass. Richard and I took the opportunity to sample the nice thick cocks of the other two workmen covering them with our warm wet mouths. By now the first guy was balls deep and pumping into the welcoming hole. John had most of his cock into Christine's throat as he maintained a steady rhythm pulling her head down onto its spectacular length.

The first guy carefully extracted his still erect steaming cock from Christine's asshole only to have it immediately replaced by the workman Richard had been sucking on moments before.

He wasted no time in fucking deep into the cheeks of her arse. Slapping his heavy balls into Christine's as he did so. "She fucking loves it.!" Christine pushed back onto his pummelling cock as if to confirm it. He gathered pace and pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her arse with each thrust. "Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming. He grabbed her hips and shot several streams of thick cum deep into her bowels. He looked at us with a big grin on his face. "Sorry boys, its sloppy seconds for you lot. Who's next?"

to be continued ...

By *anned lol  (M)  over a year ago

Fuckin great mate more soon xxxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aren  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

think i'll change my name to Christine...

more please !!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *l_monkey  (M)  over a year ago

i could just do with my cock neimg sucked after reading that!

Great read , not story ...keep it cuming

Before I could move the youngest of the workmen, Peter, pushed passed me, cock in hand "Luvlly jubbly - nothing better than a cum lubed arse." He ploughed in the gaping hole that was just starting to leak its precious deposit. John maintained a steady stroke pushing his huge cock in and out of Christine's mouth.

"Take this you lovely little bitch." Peter grabbed her hips and pulled Christine onto his thick cock. There was no resistance to its entry as she took Peter's full length on the first stroke. "Feels like I've put my cock into a warm velvet glove filled with cream." Christine clenched her ass hole trying to grip the slippery rod as he plunged in and out.

I could from the look on John's face it would not be long. He quickened his pace. "Gather round boys. This bitch needs some make up. Peter continued fucking her arse as we gathered around Christines face, each of us wanking as quickly as we could. I could hear the hiss of breath pass across John's clenched teeth as every stroke brought him closer. He pulled out and grabbed his wet cock with his hand. With two or three strokes a massive jet of cum shot from the end and splattered into Christine's half open mouth, coating her lips, nose and cheek. Her tongue lapped at the dripping juice. John just kept stroking and cumming. The smell of musky cum filled the air and triggered a torrent of milky white streams all over Christine's face. Even Peter couldn't hold back and shot streams of cum into the depths of her ass.

We stood around with stupid smiles on our faces trying to get our breath back. Well satisfied dicks began to soften. Christine scraped some of the cum from her face and licked her fingers clean, relishing every morsel. "Mmmmmmmmm my favorite snack. Thanks boys. We must definitely do this again soon."

To be continued ...

Yes Christine you should ...

Sorry _amekeeper, my previous post should have read "hot story"

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aynudistson  (M)  over a year ago

I got to play and suck 2 brothers as a lad in there garden shed that was well down the bottom of there garden and very secluded

We would strip in the summer as it was always hot in there , and we soon got sweaty when we wanked and sucked each other's cocks.

Guy

Now we know why us guys love our garden sheds so much !

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oole.guy  (M)  over a year ago

last house i lived in had a double garage with a raised floor for storage was up there one day and noticed a air brick missing that overlooked next doors garden and there greenhouse

heard lots of noise looked out and there was his teenage son and a mate of his wanking and sucking each other off !! everytime they were alone they used to go down there I spent many time watching them cum loads

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rills_n_bows  (TV/TS/CD) 33 weeks ago

i have a nice private shed on my alottment. opens out (back entrance) onto a small field with public footpath at the far side.

i often have a stroll on the field in a pretty dress (or skirt & blouse). just wish someone would catch me and make me suck them off for being such a sissy girl.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aul2353  (M) 33 weeks ago

My uncle had a shed and he would take me there.. Lots of times,,,

By *issile  (TV/TS/CD) 33 weeks ago

Mmmm takes me back many years to my younger days when this sort of activity was illegal if my memory serves me right, when some dirty old guys used to play with me at the allotments in a shed[ well they probably weren't that old but they seemed old to me at the time]sure I have told the story here before.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hris20  (TV/TS/CD) 32 weeks ago

Reminds me of meeting a guy at a local cruising spot after dark and we walked through an allotment and found a shed that was unlocked and went in. I took my top clothes off to reveal my nice pink dress, hold up stockings an thong. He had me sitting on a chair while he stood in front of me with his cock in my mouth. His cock was absolutely rock hard and when he cum there was loads of the thick hot creamy stuff. Met him a few times at the spot and every time he gave me a good mouth full of cock followed with a load of his lovely cum.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *avejones1973  (M) 32 weeks ago

Think I need to be getting myself an allotment as loads of hot older men there and hopefully up for fun

*riedatlast By *riedatlast   profile verified by photo (M) 31 weeks ago

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ubvers   profile verified by photo (M) 31 weeks ago

Fucking hot story! I have a allotment, with a shed, but unfortunately I don't get visitors. Hell, i bearly go there at the moment. I'd love some gentleman callers for pleasure and women too

XXX pic...
login to view
By *irlielegs  (M) 30 weeks ago

Ive always wanted to suck off an older bloke in his shed at the allotments whilst i’m wearing my schoolgirl socks skirt or tights let him wank all over me mmmmmm

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ozzer22  (M) 30 weeks ago

Quite a few allotments round my area, may have to go for a wander and see if I get offered a cup of tea ??

By *poolengineer   premium paying member (M) 30 weeks ago

"Mmmm takes me back many years to my younger days when this sort of activity was illegal if my memory serves me right, when some dirty old guys used to play with me at the allotments in a shed[ well they probably weren't that old but they seemed old to me at the time]sure I have told the story here before."

When I was younger I used to help some guys out on the same allotment patch as ours. It quite often involved me spending time on my knees sucking their cocks and swallowing the cum that was exploding out of them, I was quite popular when anyone needed a "hand" in their shed.

By *amekeeper  (M) 29 weeks ago

Things went quiet for about a week. Not a single visitor. Then there was a knock on the shed door just as I was about to pour a cup of tea. I opened the door to find a policeman in full uniform.

“May I come in?” he inquired.

“Yes, please do. Would you like a cuppa? I’ve just made it.” I replied.

Without saying anything he took off his helmet and entered. Closing the door behind him. “We’ve received a few complaints about the goings on.”

“Goings on?” I feigned.

“Yes sir, goings on of a sexual nature.”

“I’m sorry officer, I don’t quite follow.”

He took out his notebook. “Does the name John Hampton mean anything to you?”

I shook my head. “I don’t know a John Hampton.”

He scribbled something in his notebook. “Perhaps we should continue this down the station.”

I started to panic. “I really don’t know this John Hampton.”

“That’s very strange, sir, according to my notes he was here with you and several other gentlemen a week ago engaged in what can only described as a perverted orgy with one Christopher Farnon.”

Then it hit me. “John. John the builder! I’m sorry I didn’t know his surname.”

“So you admit you know this John Hampton.”

I nodded.

“In that case, sir, I must ask you to get down on your knees and suck this.” He had unzipped and pulled out his thick 9 inch cock. I fell to my knees and buried my face into his crotch. He pulled my head down and pushed his cock all the way into my throat before starting to fuck my face with his version of verbal encouragement. “You fucking little cocksucker... You love it don’t you, cunt…. You dirty little bastard… suck on my cock… I’m going to shoot my cum straight down your throat and make you swallow every last drop... He continued to pummel my mouth for the next 15 minutes leaving my lips numb. “Fuck, fuck, FUCK!” His first lot of cum shot straight into my throat, as he pulled out the second stream of cum coated the inside of my mouth with its salty sweetness. He finished off by wanking what was left over my face. He slapped my cum splattered cheeks with his cock. “Clean that all off you cocksucking pansy and don’t waste a drop. Swallow it!” I scraped what I could with my fingers into my mouth and swallowed. He held me by my chin. “Show me, cunt.” I opened my mouth to reveal that I had swallowed all of his cum. “Now clean my cock.” I licked his softening cock clean, paying special attention to his long foreskin. He zipped up, turned and left.

I stayed on my knees for several seconds before I broke out into a well satisfied smile. The tea would be cold by now.

To be continued ...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rills_n_bows  (TV/TS/CD) 28 weeks ago

last summer, i was on my alottment, fully dressed.

oh - the lotty has a "back" entrance whichopens out onto a field - public footpath at the far side.

(can be seen in the photos)

i was wearing a silver prom dress with netting, white strappy heels, and a white knitted bolero.

i had walked over to the footpath which i can see in both directions. if i spot anyone coming onto the path i usually have time to get back to the lotty if i dont want to bump into them.

i saw movement at the end of the path and realised it was a policeman so a made a hasty retreat. i was standing in my doorway and he came into view and had obviously seen me (from a distance) but strated to walk straight towards me. he was obviously coming to my lotty as there wasn't anywhere else the path led to so i couldn't really slam the door shut, could I?

he asked me if i was alone, and said he was looking for a youngster and had i seen anyone.

(not convinced he hadn't made that up).

anyway, he looked me over and then asked me if i could walk ok in those heels,

i just said yes - easy and he smiled and left.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rills_n_bows  (TV/TS/CD) 28 weeks ago

oh - forgot to mention,

these are private alottments and i have three - cant manage them all so if anybody wants to make use of one get in touch. (the spare one is well placed for growing veg ets, not very good for dressing up on though)

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hyman2  (M) 28 weeks ago

I had an allotment for 40 years and never came across anyone who seemed to want to play and certainly not anyone as well dressed as you.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ecky   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 28 weeks ago

Anyone in the crewe/nantwich area got an allotment shed?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *untime32  (M) 17 weeks ago

Well I have an allotment and shed....anyone would like to give me a hand ...it near colchester xxxxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *untime32  (M) 17 weeks ago

Well I have an allotment and shed....anyone would like to give me a hand ...it near colchester xxxxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *martarse69  (M) 3 weeks ago

"Anyone in the crewe/nantwich area got an allotment shed?"

I so wish you had a shed mistress xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *anet Convincing TV    profile verified by photo premium paying member (TV/TS/CD) 2 weeks ago

I came across this post and funny, I was only discussing this very subject the other day.

Yes I have been to a few allotments that have had sheds, or small storage sheds and a few back graden sheds.. Laddered tights or stockings was always a problem and usually a lot of these events were over pretty quick, Not all, but some.

I won't do this under the current climate we find ourselves in, but have had a good few experiences in many sheds and really hope there are more to cum. Brings back very horny thoughts.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *mbler  (M) 2 weeks ago

I had a couple of experiences in allotment sheds when I was younger - mainly sucking older guys off. I’m now older and have my own own allotment but sadly none of the fun that I used to have...

Add a new message to this topic