New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login341909 members (124 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Photoshoot

See newest message in thread

Photoshoot

XXX pic...
login to view
By *im4older  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Tim was nervous about meeting the guy which was strange as he had instigated the contact. The ad in the paper had said 'male models required, all types of work available, call for details'. Tim had been photographed before but this guy 'Gordon' seemed a bit more elusive and seemed to not want to say anything but said Tim needed to attend for more details.

Tim had showered his 18 year old body well, he always thought it a bit odd that his ginger pubic hair was so sparse and short, almost pre pubescent in some ways.

He cycled to the house in question, a 2 storey mid terrace in a normal suburb. Tim liked the nice original sash windows and the traditional door, all very neat, a good sign he thought.

He rang the doorbell and waited, he was nervous but oddly excited, was this to be a catalogue job again where he stood pointing at a map wearing a cardigan or something a bit more what he wanted or needed.... The door opened and a man of around 60 answered the door, neatly dressed in an open necked shirt and flannels "Tim?" Yes was the reply, "come in please, first door on the left, sit down and wait". Tim walked in and sat where instructed. He knew he was 30 minutes early, had he upset Gordon? He sat in the lounge. On the coffee table were brown photo albums, no harm in looking he thought. The first contained catalogue shots, tshirts, trousers the usual stuff. The next album was all young guys half dressed, nothing naughty, some in briefs and boxers. He couldn't help notice that they all seemed to be in similar backgrounds and assumed that this meant that the photographs were taken here. His eyes widened as he opened the next album. The very first shot was of a young guy lying naked on a bed, legs open, covered in oil and a large 8" cock pointing up to the ceiling, Tims own cock started twitching in his pants. As he turned the pages his twitch became a full hard on, there were guys posing obscenely, legs open exposing their holes, huge throbbing cocks being stroked and coated in oils and ready and eager to burst.

He was about to open the last album when footsteps walked along the hall, 2 sets. The front door opened and he heard Gordon say "there's the £100, see you same time next week". The door closed and no other words were heard.

Gordon walked in the room and sat opposite Tim.

"How much you earn depends on what you want to do" he said. "I pay between £30 and £150, take it or leave it. £30 is for dressed work which I may or may not pass to agencies and £150 is for adult themed work which may or may not be published, either way you will sign a release after, I give you your money and decide whether I want you back here again, clear?".

Tim nodded. Nervous he asked "for £150 I do.......?".

"What I say no questions" was the curt reply.

Tim thought for a moment, sure he had got naked before in front of a guy and guys and sure he had wanked off before but there was something about this guy that frightened him and turned him on in equal measures. "Ok let's try £150" after all the person that had just left had been paid in cash and Tim really could use some money.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *imbo1218   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Let's have some more... just getting interesting!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oole.guy  (M)  over a year ago

he his too busy hes being photographed lol

XXX pic...
login to view

So I was nervous but turned on. Upstairs he said, large room at the back.

I went up and followed the hall to the back of the house. I opened the door. There was a huge bed in the middle of the room with a black PVC sheet on it. There were mirrored tiles on the ceiling and wardrobes on either side.

At the front and back of the bed were tripods and on them were cameras.

Sit down on the bed. I did.

Strip off naked. Slowly I stripped off as he stood watching. I was shortly naked sat on the edge of the bed with my hands over my groin.

He just stood there looking at me for a while before standing right in front of me, it was intimidating and exciting at the same time.

He unzipped himself and took his 6" veiny cut cock out. It was semi hard.

Suck it, lets see if you are worth £150.

I bent my head down to his held cock which was pointing right at my face and opened my mouth. it was salty. I started gently moving my head up and down. After a few moments he pulled his wet shaft out and started hitting my face with it.

Little cunt boy he said.

Now get on your hands and knees cunt and lets see what we can do with you.

I did as I was told, feeling horny and vulnerable.

He went to a wardrobe and opened it. A bag was placed on the bed and he unzipped it. He took out a long black double ended dildo and a huge pot of grease.

I did...

O

XXX pic...
login to view

Suck that he said.

I took one end of the long dildo and started caressing and sucking it. Looking at him as I did.

He picked up the pot of grease and moved behind me. His cock sticking out of his trousers, leaking.

I felt his rough hands on my arse cheeks opening them, realising that my hole was on display. I felt a huge dollop of grease land on my rosebud followed by fat fingers roughly working it in. Without hesitation I felt a finger slide deep into me, followed by another.

This went on for a few minutes until he abruptly stopped.

Ok boy, lets see whether you really can earn your money.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *airy fairy  (M)  over a year ago

Mmmm tell us more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes please more what happened

XXX pic...
login to view
By *issy graham  (M)  over a year ago

Got me hard, looking forward to more

XXX pic...
login to view
By *i4Fucking  (M)  over a year ago

WTF you can't stop there....

XXX pic...
login to view

I heard the movement of the cameras behind me and I knew that he was pointing them at me.

I was completely exposed and had a warm sensation in my hole from the cinnamon grease.

I felt him kneel behind me and his hands were on my cheeks pulling them open. I felt something hot on my hole. I knew his cock was going to enter me. Slowly he started pushing in and I felt his helmet push past my hole and start to grip on his shaft.

He held it there for a moment and I knew he was looking down. I felt wetness suddenly and I think he was spitting on his shaft, then he pushed in.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *i4Fucking  (M)  over a year ago

More More please,fuck I'm so horny reading this

XXX pic...
login to view
By *im4older  (M) 26 weeks ago

I gasped deep and hard as he slid his rigid cock into me. 'That's it bitch' he said. He slid deeper and deeper and I then felt his balls touching my ass cheeks.

He stayed like that for a moment and I felt his hands on my back sliding up and round to my chest. His rough fingers felt for my nipples and he squeezed them both.

Again I groaned... This made his hard cock twitch in me. He pulled his cock out to the tip before slowly feeding it back in and out, he was now fucking me with deep long strokes.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *im4older  (M) 26 weeks ago

'Nice' he said, 'nice tight cunt'..

He slid in and out whilst pulling my hard cherry red nipples. I was loving it.

He pushed my head down onto the filthy mattress, there were stains that looked like cum, it was so filthy but sexy at the same time.

He kept on sliding in and out, pleasing himself with my hole until I heard him grunt, I knew he was filling me with his cum and I liked it.

By *eander  (M) 26 weeks ago

his is fucking horny. More please.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tsuptoyou  (M) 25 weeks ago

"Tim was nervous about meeting the guy which was strange as he had instigated the contact. The ad in the paper had said 'male models required, all types of work available, call for details'. Tim had been photographed before but this guy 'Gordon' seemed a bit more elusive and seemed to not want to say anything but said Tim needed to attend for more details.

Tim had showered his 18 year old body well, he always thought it a bit odd that his ginger pubic hair was so sparse and short, almost pre pubescent in some ways.

He cycled to the house in question, a 2 storey mid terrace in a normal suburb. Tim liked the nice original sash windows and the traditional door, all very neat, a good sign he thought.

He rang the doorbell and waited, he was nervous but oddly excited, was this to be a catalogue job again where he stood pointing at a map wearing a cardigan or something a bit more what he wanted or needed.... The door opened and a man of around 60 answered the door, neatly dressed in an open necked shirt and flannels "Tim?" Yes was the reply, "come in please, first door on the left, sit down and wait". Tim walked in and sat where instructed. He knew he was 30 minutes early, had he upset Gordon? He sat in the lounge. On the coffee table were brown photo albums, no harm in looking he thought. The first contained catalogue shots, tshirts, trousers the usual stuff. The next album was all young guys half dressed, nothing naughty, some in briefs and boxers. He couldn't help notice that they all seemed to be in similar backgrounds and assumed that this meant that the photographs were taken here. His eyes widened as he opened the next album. The very first shot was of a young guy lying naked on a bed, legs open, covered in oil and a large 8" cock pointing up to the ceiling, Tims own cock started twitching in his pants. As he turned the pages his twitch became a full hard on, there were guys posing obscenely, legs open exposing their holes, huge throbbing cocks being stroked and coated in oils and ready and eager to burst.

He was about to open the last album when footsteps walked along the hall, 2 sets. The front door opened and he heard Gordon say "there's the £100, see you same time next week". The door closed and no other words were heard.

Gordon walked in the room and sat opposite Tim.

"How much you earn depends on what you want to do" he said. "I pay between £30 and £150, take it or leave it. £30 is for dressed work which I may or may not pass to agencies and £150 is for adult themed work which may or may not be published, either way you will sign a release after, I give you your money and decide whether I want you back here again, clear?".

Tim nodded. Nervous he asked "for £150 I do.......?".

"What I say no questions" was the curt reply.

Tim thought for a moment, sure he had got naked before in front of a guy and guys and sure he had wanked off before but there was something about this guy that frightened him and turned him on in equal measures. "Ok let's try £150" after all the person that had just left had been paid in cash and Tim really could use some money.

"

strange that is I have ginger pubes and they are like a forest have to trim them regular

Add a new message to this topic