New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364868 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Fucked in his wives Sexy Outfit

See newest message in thread

Fucked in his wives Sexy Outfit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Last Year i met a guy who i had just started to work with in my new job. we got on well together he was a really nice bloke but he was married. One day on lunch he caught me checking my cottaging account and sat down next to me asking what it was, so i told him and he had a big grin on his face ,he asked if he could look at my profile and my pics, so i let him , he gave my phone back and, whispered in my ear "you are a dirty slut aren't you" and walked off,

I was quite nervous going in to work after because i did not know what he was going to do.

After lunch i go back to work i see him stood there.(we work very close its only me and him in the workshop) i get on with my work about 15 mins go by and he comes over and tell me how he thought i look very sexy in my pics and say his wife has some similar. i asked if she had any pvc ,he replied lots, we left it at that and near to the end of the day he asked if i wanted to pop over his later as his wife was going out.

later on that evening he text and asked me to come over.

i arrived at his (knowing he was horny for me) He answered to door in his dressing gown invited me in. We sat down and had a drink i was sat opposite him in the room an could see his big cock hanging down between his legs. while we were talking he caught me staring at his cock, he said "like what you see boy" i said yes sir (as he was a lot older than me) he undone his gown and opened it sat there with his legs open with his semi erect cock on show, He asked me what i though and in a instant i was over there on my knees licking up and down his shaft and helmet making him fully erect. i sucked him for a few mins trying to get all of his large cock in my mouth. Then he got up and told me he had something he wanted me to put on (knowing i luv to dress up after seeing my pics) "Its on the side over there go put in on" he said. i got up went over to see a plc dress and stockings with a set of sexy heels with i presume were his wives . i got undressed then dressed up for him I walk over to him stand if front give him a twirl he slaps my arse and tells me to carry on sucking his cock. i get down on my knees and he started face fucking me calling me a dirty slut after a while he cums down my throat and tells me to swallow it all. After that he was a bit rushed he asked if i would wanna be wanked off by him. i accept and he wanks me off getting me wet with his spit i cum in his hand and he makes me lick it off. then asks me to leave as his wife will be back soon. i get undressed and head off home.

this was last night now I'm a bit worried about work on monday, hoping he he askes for a repeat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

thats very sexy...I so hope it is true

Wow. Sounds great and I think he likes you. I doubt there's anything to worry about.

Have fun xx

Lucky guy, bet you had more fun with him.

well today at work went great. He really enjoyed it and i will let you know what we got up to today at work. i will let you know tonight as busy at the moment

XXX pic...
login to view
By *iHornyBoi  (M)  over a year ago

Fuckin awesome luv to meet with a lil slut who'd dress to order like that

XXX pic...
login to view
By *issy cum slut  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I like to dress and get used

well on monday i arrived at work before him and when he arrived i felt abit weird but he came in smiled at me, so i knew he was still interested in me. At tea break we sat down for lunch and he said he really enjoyed what we done the other night and is well up for some

more fun but he did say he will play dom role all the time and i was his slut.

So later on in the day at work we got 30mins to ourselves as a few of the office workers had gone out. So we found a quiet spot in our workshop we he started running his hands all over my body and down my pants rubbing my semi erect cock, i started to rub his cock through his trousers, then his told me to get naked( i was a bit worried but i was so horny i thought what the hell) i pulled my jeans off then my jumper and ti shirt. he grabbed my panties pulled em off me and told me to get on my knees and suck his big cock i started licking his balls working up to his helmet and then sucking him deep pulling of and spitting on his cock and wanking him. after a bit of sucking he lifted me up on the table on my back spread my legs and began to suck me while he finger my ass it felt so good with 2 of his thick fingers up my tight arse, then he turned me over spread my cheeks and began to rim me and spitting on my hole finger fucking me i was hoping to feel a warm cock penetrate me but he turned me back over and i sucked him to completion while he wanked me off. we cleaned up and i got dressed and went back to work.

I felt so horny the rest of the day and asked him why he did not fuck me he replied i will next time you cum round mine.

Oh wow just love this story hope you keep us updated and good on you sexy xxx

Loving this keep us posted!

By *ussieboi  (M)  over a year ago

Yes, you are a very naughty, sexy boy !

well this morning it is nice and sunny i was at home and got a text from him asking if i wanted sum fun this morning, so i text him back asking him to to cum pick me up near my house, 5 mins later he text saying he is outside, so i go to his cat and we go out for sum outdoor fun.

we get out into a wooded area and had some fun, he made me strip down to my thong get on my knees and suck him till he was rock hard with my spit running down his now hard cock , i sucked him for a few mins then he picked me up turned me round told me to walk over to this tree and bend over in front of it while he rimmed me and fingered my arse it felt to good him spreading my arse open with 3 fingers. the he whispered in my ear if i wanted his big cock deep i nodded and he let me taste his fingers that had been in my arse and he said i was a very good boy. next i cud feel his hands on my bum getting ready to insert his cock he slowly dipped his helmet in and out of me a few times and the thrusted deep and left his cock deep before pulling it out and doing the same thing again a few times it felt so good then he was in his swing fucking me hard after a while he lets out a great moan and i feel him cum shooting up my arse he carries on for a bit pulls his cock out and get his fingers back up my arse wiping his cum up and watching it run out of me then he lets me lick all the cum of his fingers he then tells me to clean the cum of his cock it tastes good good. we then got dressed walked back to his car and he took me home.

he wants me tomorrow too xxx

mmm kinky

mmm kinky

Mmm this is amazing you lucky boy!

any more ?

Well this morning he text me to say his house is free all day so get round asap. xxxx.

So i got dressed packed a few outfits some toys in my backpack got on my push bike and rode over to his (i was so horny all the way over) when i arrived at his i knocked the door and waited for him to answer he came to the door in his dressing gown and asked me to put my bike in his garage ad cum through the door in there in the kitchen.

i got in a little out of breath he gave me some orange juice we chatted a little about how long we have and what shall we do. by this time his dressing gown was undone and i could see his large semi erect cock hanging down. he caught me looking and said "lets start with a wet sloppy bj where i cum in ur mouth" i nodded stood up grabbed his cock and walked his cock over to the sofa i got on my knees spat on his hard cock licked my hand and started slowly wanking him adding lots of spit. i then take a big mouthful of his cock gagging on it then licking all round his helmet then wanking him fast till he came in my mouth and told me to swallow it all i luv the taste of cum so i did what he said.

he laid back and told me to go put one of my outfits and tease him some more till he is hard. i went to the next room got naked and put my pvc dress on and stockings high heels . i walked back in put on a little show for him where i wank myself toy myself get really horny rubbing my body around, he gets hard again pulls my butt plug out grabs my hips and forces his big cock deep up my arse pounding me hard and fast we switch positions on his softa i start to ride his cock while he slaps my arse we fuck for ages till he cum in my arse pulls his cock and and makes me clean the cum of his cock and swallow it while his cum drips out my arse too.

I'm still round there now will update tomorrow

mmm hot fun

I'd be happy to dress in anybody local's wifes clothing and for you to fuck me hard! Pam x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antiemanUK   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I too love to wear another mans wifes things for him, preferably worn, so he can have the scent of her and the taste of me whilst he is sucking me.

By *aul5089  (M)  over a year ago

Wearing a man's wife's clothes for se3x is wonderful. Being fucked in her dress or nightie is so sexy. It is lovely to be called by her name as he shoots his load.

Great story! Got me rock hard! ??

Well today me and my work friend had a great session round his this morning while his wife went shopping. He dressed me in some of his wife stockings and put a sexy little thong on me and filmed me walking around teasing him then he got me to cum over get on my knees and unzip his trousers and suck him off so i gave him my best sloppy blow job with lots of spit after a while i cud see he wanted to cum so i pulled away walked of to the sofa and started to wank myself and rub my fingers round my arse licking them and sliding one or two in at a time. he put the camera on the table filming me and got naked then got on his knees and started to suck me off and finger me it felt so good with 2 of his thick fingers deep inside me while he sucked me deep i cud feel myself nearly cumming when i asked him to fuck me as i am so he got up spat on his hand rubbing it into his cock then he plunged his cock deep into me pulling it in and out before fucking me hard and filling me with his spunk it was so good how we filmed it all and then watched it after. then i had to go

XXX pic...
login to view
By *afcmackem  (M)  over a year ago

I've loved reading these. Got so hard reading them

By *eeksYounger  (M)  over a year ago

The title at the head of this thread is:

"Fucked in his wives Sexy Outfit"

Just wondering, how many wives did this man have? Only one outfit amongst them too? What's the world coming to?

*ocin By *ocin  (M)  over a year ago

You can fuck my wife if you want

XXX pic...
login to view
By *cousedpw   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"You can fuck my wife if you want "

I'd rather fuck you.