New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364679 members (8 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > The Coach's boys

See newest message in thread

The Coach's boys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

He picked me up in the bar, it had been a long night of fleeting glances across the room, I had hitched my skirt up and crossed and uncrossed my legs a few times flashing stocking tops and panties at him. He stood six feet tall, wide shoulders, rugby player build his hands enormous and his smile lighting up the room.

"Hello sexy fancy a drink" he smiled as he leaned in towards the bar right behind me. I looked over my shoulder into his eyes and replied, "That will do for a start”.

He explained that he was an ex rugby player who now coached locally and asked me if I liked the sport, " what all those big fit lads in shorts, what's not to like " I whispered in his ear and he laughed "thought as much". We enjoyed the next hour chatting then he offered to take me to the local grounds and catch the end of the practice, telling me I could see the lads up close and personal. "What a pitch in these heels?". He looked down my legs to my feet and shrugged " well we could stay in the box and you can meet the lads after". "Ok" I said and he picked up my coat and helped me into it taking my hand and leading me outside to his BMW, "jump in " he said

I sat legs together wrapped in the leather of the bucket seat, his hand brushing my knee as he changed gear and pulled away. We hadn't gone far when his hand decided to rest on my knee instead of the gear stick and his fingers started to work their way up my soft nylon coated legs towards the top of my stockings. I relaxed allowing my thighs to part as his fingers moved to the inside of my leg till he reached bare flesh then he turned and smiled" your enjoy this visit to the club" he laughed.

As we pulled into the grounds he took his hand away then got out of the car came round to my side and helped me out. Locking the car he lead me by the hand to the club bar sat me at a table and went to the bar. "Bottle of the good stuff and two glasses" I heard him say, the barman brought over the ice bucket and popped the cork but as he went to pour he was stopped, " we are going to take it down to the box and watch the end of practice" said my date, then he turned to me and passed me the glasses, carrying the ice bucket in one hand he lead me by the other down some stairs and into a large glass fronted room over looking the pitch.

He sat the ice bucket down on a table and pulled two chairs up to the glass, "take a seat while I pour" he said. I did as I was told watching the young team run up and down the pitch tackling each other, he brought over a glass and slipped it into my fingers then waved to the lads, they all looked up and waved back, " they obviously like you" I smiled at him "oh I take care of their needs" he smiled down at me " now drink up young lady they will soon be in and want to meet you". The thought made me wiggle in my seat all that young male flesh, oh how sticky my panties were starting to get at just the thought.

I drank my glass dry as he reached out his hand for mine and lead me down more stairs to the corridors at the ground floor. We walked for ages then he said "right are you ready to meet the boys now". He pushed the door open ushering me inside and as stepped through the door I realised this was the changing room, I could hear the boys but couldn't see them "oh their in the baths" he smiled "this way" I followed him past the lockers the smell of male bodies filling my nostrils then we reached a plastic curtain. As the curtain parted a wall of steam hit us he went through shouting “make yourselves decent” into the billowing steam I heard scuffling as the boys obviously moved around and as my eyes got used to the steamy room I could make out a raised tiled bath and lots of bodies seated in the steamy water that it held.

“So who is the best coach in the world” he shouted “You are “ they said as one, “And who looks after your needs” again they answered as one “You Do”.

He lead me by the hand into the bathing area and guided me to stand on the side of the raised bath, my heels finding it hard to get a grip on the tiled surface, I looked down at the twelve faces all looking up at me standing there as he began to talk again.

“Well done boys for winning that match and gaining us the trophy, as a way of thanking you all I have arranged this evenings entertainment for you, and here she is, meet Scarlett”.

My heart skipped a beat what did he mean arranged the entertainment and why was he introducing me in that same sentence, as my brain raced to work out what was happening the first of the boys stood up from the water and walked towards me, his body dripping wet his defined muscles shining he reached up a hand towards me and caressed my thigh, then before I had a chance to move he wrapped his arms around both my legs and lifted me off my feet spinning around and dropping me into the centre of the hot bath.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I stood up soaked and not best pleased but as I stood so did the whole team ,forming a circle around me they all started to paw at my clothes lifting my dress stripping me, I turned around and could see he had moved away and sat on a bench smiling at the situation as the first pair of hands gripped my arse, “Nice one Coach” said the guy “this ones got a nice firm arse for us to play with”. I was surrounded by the circle of bodies pressed against me, then one grabbed my shoulders and guided me downwards, strong arms steered me to my knees where I came face to face with 7 inches of hard erect cock his hands on the sides of my head he pulled my face towards himself sneering open up then Scarlett as he rubbed his cock across my lips.I opened my lips to take him and as I did he thrust forward pulling my face onto him at the same time, I gagged and a cheer went up from the guys. The coach stood and walked to the edge of the bath, “Ok boys let her up for air, man of the match goes to Gary, come over here boy and lay on your back” Gary stood and walked to the side of the bath he was a mountain of a man six foot plus and his shoulders enormous, I watched as his impressive hairy arse cleared the water his thighs like tree trunks and then he turned to face me, Oh my god he was enormous his cock hung semi and was already a good eight thick inches in length. “Ok Scarlett come over here darling you and Gary are about to become better aquainted my love” said the coach. Gary lay on his back and I was lifted onto the side of the bath, “Ok baby let your lips work that if they can” said the coach, I have to admit I doubted I could but the steam and the champagne were making my head fuzzy and the thought of all those men watching was making my panties very sticky so I leaned forward and wrapped my fingers around the shaft lifting the still covered tip to my lips. I pushed my tongue down into the skin and flicked it across his cock head, he let his head fall back and groaned out loud the throb between my fingers echoing his enjoyment I let my fingers gently massage the shaft as he continued to grow under my stimulation the head purple and shiny emerged from his foreskin as his now ten inch hard cock stood proud and throbbed rhythmically to itself. “Ok Scarlett straddle the boy let him tease that pussy of yours” the coach semi lifted me so that I was sat across Gary’s waist, Gary looked up and smiled as he reached behind me rubbing the tip of his cock against the cheek of my arse I looked to the side of us, there lined up cocks in hand and wanking stood the other eleven giants. I felt my panties being pulled to the side and looked to see coach knelling beside us “Ok Gary” he said as he took Gary’s cock in his hand lowered his head and spat on the head, he then guided the cock to my hole saying ”Don’t tense baby, we will ease you onto it” I felt the hot stiff flesh as it made contact the pressure against my hole as Gary pushed against the resistance then coach stood walked around front of me stood open legged over Gary’s head and dropped his trousers and shorts, “well baby how about you give this a good sucking “ he smiled.

I opened my mouth closing my lips around him and we soon had a rhythm working me sliding forward him thrusting into my willing mouth. The pressure on my arse was getting stronger and stronger, I knew this was going to stretch me wide open and my arse had so far resisted the onslaught, As I slid forward onto the coaches cock he caught me by the hair and pushed his cock deep into my throat at the same time shouting “Now Gary”, my throat was blocked as the searing pain of that thick ten inches being pushed into me turned my pussy to liquid fire burning all the way into my very tummy.

The coach let go of my head allowing me off his cock to catch breath I reached behind me trying to get that cock out of me but two of the players held me fast. “she has it all Coach” shouted Gary The coach walked around behind me “So she does, clever girl, now fuck her Gary” Gary reached up and grabbing me by the hips he started to lift and then drop me back onto his thick throbbing shaft my eyes watering I was pulled slightly upwards by the two guys holding my arms, this allowed Gary to thrust faster and deeper into my now tattered pussy.

“Boys” shouted coach “form a line” I was lifted from Garys cock and lifted down onto one of the benches surrounding the bath. The bench was slightly shorter in length than my body and I was left with my head hanging off the edge as they laid me on my back. Gary stood astride the bench between my thighs. He smiled as he lifted my knees over his shoulders and rubbed his hard cock back against my pussy. He thrust his full length back into me in one huge thrust making me bite my lip and as he thrusted in and out of me The other lads all took turns to wank over my face smacking my lips with their cocks rubbing their balls in my face and generally using me.

“Ok boys lets really get the party going” shouted coach as he stripped his clothes off and lay on his back on the bench across from me his cock standing proud he waved to the boys to move over to where he lay. “Ok Gary that’s enough for now bring her over and sit her on this” he grabbed his cock and waved it the boys all letting out a cheer as I was lifted across the room and positioned a stride coach, Gary guided coaches cock to my open hole and said “Ok Coach” as he pushed me down onto the hard throbbing cock. It was almost a relief after having Gary inside me and I started to relax and enjoy myself gently rising and falling on Coaches full and thick shaft, A cock was presented to my lips and I greedily opened wide and took it balls deep into my willing throat enjoying the sweet taste of precum that it delivered I looked around the room cocks were being tugged in every direction, varying sizes and colours but one caught my eye, a young coloured guy stood near the end of the queue his cock smooth skinned and shining looked glorious as he slowly let his fingers run up and down it as he looked me in the eye. I beaconed him closer and adjusting my balance wrapped my fingers around his shaft the throbbing quite apparent against my fingers.

“You like him Scarlett?” the coach asked and with cock in mouth I nodded, “ok Sammy round the back there’s a good lad” coach guided the guy away from my grip and Sammy stood behind me watching as coaches cock slipped in and out of me, coach grabbed my shoulders and pulled my head down towards him making me lay almost flat upon his chest, stuck his tongue in my mouth and gave a signal of some kind which I caught from the corner of my eye. The next thing I felt was my cheeks being spread and a finger joining the coaches cock inside me. Sammy had now knelt astride coaches legs and was fingering my already filled hole adding first one then another finger pulling me wide open as the coach continued to slowly pump himself into me. I cant lie the feeling was amazing as Gary had already made the area numb with his pounding using that monster cock and as my hole was manipulated and the tip of the coach stimulated my insides I began to feel myself getting harder than I had ever been before that’s when I felt something hot against me I tried to turn my head to see what was happening but the coach grabbed my head and kept me facing forward.

“Quick boys someone get a cock between these lips” Coach barked at the guys, they surged forward and very unceremoniously a cock was pushed between my lips. I felt my hole being stretched but with what I could not tell, a grunt behind me gave me a clue though and as Sammy placed his hands on my hips and thrust I could now feel it he was pushing his cock inside me, double fucking my pussy him and the coach thrusting at different times filling my pussy to breaking point, “Ok Sammy not to fast or you will bring me off” shouted coach but Sammy was enjoying himself far too much to listen as he thrust it deeper and deeper into me so hard and fast that his balls were bouncing off me. The coach arched his back and muttered “Shit” as he started to unload his cum into me digging his finger nails into the cheeks of my arse and pulling me wide so Sammy could get deeper into me. Coach’s body slumped and as Sammy fucked the coaches cum into me his cock obviously found the whole thing a little too stimulating as he grunted thrust extra deep and left it there shuddering as his own cum mixed inside me with the coaches.

“Ok Boys she’s ready for the finale shouted coach and I was lifted trembling from the coach , placed on my knees on the bench, then they started, each guy taking his turn to fuck me till ready to cum then pulling out and shooting all over my back, load after load of young thick cum sprayed against my skin my arse on fire as dick after dick fucked me deep and hard and just when I thought I had taken them all there stood Gary his cock rock hard and ready to finish the party with a bang. He smeared the end of his cock with the cum from my back and said” ok boys this is for you” as he pushed his cum covered tip back into me. My knees buckled leaving me laying flat on my tummy he laid his full weight on top of me pushing his cock deep inside till I thought he would come out my mouth then he whispered in my ear ”Right bitch this is going to be the last explosion of the night get ready” as the last word escaped from his lips I felt his hips lift then slam back into me and I almost passed out with the pressure of it entering me, I lay there as he fucked me his cock mashing my insides and as his speed grew I closed my eyes bit my lip and a tears fell across my cheek. His onslaught seemed to go on for ever but just as I thought I couldn’t take anymore he shouted “Ok Boys I’m going to flood this pussy” a loud grunt an extra hard thrust and my tummy was on fire as jet after jet of his hot cum splashed my bruised insides my pussy squelching as the ejaculation squeezed the overflow of cum from my pussy causing it to dribble down between my thighs.

A Cheer went up and as I turned my head to the side I saw all the guys leaving the changing room, all except one Sammy stood in the corner. He walked over to where I lay and untied my hands, “Coach says I have to make sure you get home safe tonight” he smiled, “here let me help you to the shower and you can freshen up before I drive you home”. He had to support me to the showers my legs so weak and as the hot water ran down between my cheeks I gave a little squeal as the heat hit the raw flesh of my battered pussy. Sammy handed me a towel lead me back to the changing area and helped me to dry myself off, then he smiled., “welcome to the team, coach says you’re the new team mascot and we have to have you here every home match” I grabbed for the rail as I felt myself faint.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *kippy99  (M)  over a year ago

Great story.xx

By *penser  (M)  over a year ago

nice read there ..

Thank you I was starting to wonder if anybody was going to read it. xxxxx

*uckmein themouth By *uckmein themouth  (M)  over a year ago

Good wanking material

XXX pic...
login to view
By *otcumshooter  (M)  over a year ago

brilliant

lets hear more from you

By *al111  (M)  over a year ago

Hot story

Always been a fantasy to be fucked by a whole rugby team. Such a good story!

By *penser  (M)  over a year ago

looking forward to the next part ..

XXX pic...
login to view
By *dge73   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Nice story well horny reading

Nice fantasy don't think I could handle so many cocks at one time though,would be nice to try d/p.

Add a new message to this topic