New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364685 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > First male experience

See newest message in thread

First male experience

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

When i was a little younger (early teens) i went on a cruise with one of my friends and his parents. I can remember for the life of me where we were going but i do remember what happened very well. I had been out on the deck in a jacuzzi and just wasting some time reading a comic i had when another guy around my age came across and introduced himself and sat in the jacuzzi next to me. We sat and talked for a while about where we were from and what we enjoyed to do. After a while he asked if i wanted to come back to his cabin and play some playstation. I agreed as i was bored and my friend was off at some club i wasn't interested in. We got to his cabin and sat on the bed starting up a fifa game and having a play. The guy went over to a unit and pulled some balloons out of the draw, they were actually balloons though incase you thought it was condoms lol. He started to blow one up and said he could never tie them and asked if i was any good at it. I said no as i was so busy playing playstation so he said he would use his dick to try and stop the air coming out. I automatically stopped played and watched as he pulled his cock out and started to put this balloon over the tip of it. I laughed and asked if i could have a go to which he used his spare hand to pass me the balloon. I started to blow it up and he asked me if he could put it on my cock, i said yes just to see what he would do and he pinched the balloon and grabbed my cock that i had already taken out. Instead of putting the balloon on he started to wank me and just let the balloon of which made me laugh and took my mind off thinking stop playing with my dick. I was cautious of what he as doing but really enjoyed it at the same time. I asked him nervously if i could touch his cock and replicated what he was doing to mine. We both just sat there for a good few minutes wanking each other off when he asked me if he could put my cock in his mouth. I immediately said no but he told me it would feel better than his hand, i was really enjoyed it so i said yes to doing it and just watched him on his knees with my cock in his mouth. I didn't cum but for a goo few minutes he sucked on my cock. After we wet bucket playing playstation and i never saw him again during the cruise but i know that that has been the thing that made me interested in getting my dick sucked by whoever wants to suck it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *heff29   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Splendid story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *urreyguy1960  (M)  over a year ago

nice.........