New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login366330 members (4 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > women who love crossdressers

See newest message in thread

women who love crossdressers

XXX pic...
login to view
By *iguynorwich  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi everyone I love to crossdress well not fully just stockings suspenders panties skirts basques etc.I wish I cud find a lady that's sexually turned on by me doing this and a woman that would fuck me with a strapon and I don't mean being dominated as such just a lady to dress me and fuck me x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *laine   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Far and few between

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I found a woman like that, then she could dominate me if she wanted and do whatever she liked.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aura6949   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I've always dreamt of this but agree few and far between we can live in hope

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ature_1  (M)  over a year ago

"I've always dreamt of this but agree few and far between we can live in hope"

mmmm I'd love to have sex with a woman with both of us dressed in silkies, throbbing at the thought xx

Dream on boys...like finding rocking horse shit!!! Pam x

i've got a female friend who loves me to wear her panties and stockings when we meet for sex, she loves me to dress up in my own lingerie also and we both get dressed up for a slutty session.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *iguynorwich  (M)  over a year ago

Or even a very top cd wud be cool x

By *anned lol  (M)  over a year ago

El contrai lol I've been told by quite a few XDs that women are very curiouse and quite turned on by guys wearing frocks .

My wife goes out with her workmates socially and they insist she dresses every time . That's not saying they want sex with her as I'm sure they know it's men only .

Was told by one XD pal that one night at chameleons darlaston hoping to be fucked by guys that he ended up being fucked by theire wives while hubby watched.

Until my wife developed a heart problem I was a cuckold husband. I was always fully dressed as a sissy slut and was used in front of her by her 'bull'. She didn't have sex with me though so not quite the same.

I had the problem of beaing able to dress up as a Kinky sexslave and used by my kinky gf to fuck me as a dirty sissy slut but just didnt want to try a threesome with me and another guy or woman??

Where did i go wrong????

Dam i was the one that would have even let her fuck a few guys and even love to have even been fucked by a group of guys if she wanted me to or am i just over sexed. Wow if i could accomadate ide love to bee all dresssed up as a Kinky horny slut in all my kinky 7inch high heels and rubber stockings and shoulder lemgth rubber gloves then put a red rubber Minidress on and false eyelashes and make up exet and let a group of guys take turns fking and one after the other and feel all of them cocks just shoot spunk over me exet ummm !!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ylons12  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

My girlfriend loves me cross dressing and fucking me dressed.

She buys me women's things and embraces my bi side

I'm very lycky

XXX pic...
login to view

My girlfriend loves me cross dressing and fucking me dressed.

She buys me women's things and embraces my bi side

I'm very lucky

My wife loves it too she loves fucking me with strap on while I'm week g her gear looking for couple like us

I wear my gf's panties and stockings and send her pictures of what I'm wearing whilst she's at work. She also uses her thick rabbit dildo to fuck me with, and as a special treat I get her to fuck me with her strap on, I'm trying to persuade her to fuck me outdoors, hoping she will one day xx

"I wear my gf's panties and stockings and send her pictures of what I'm wearing whilst she's at work. She also uses her thick rabbit dildo to fuck me with, and as a special treat I get her to fuck me with her strap on, I'm trying to persuade her to fuck me outdoors, hoping she will one day xx"

What a turn on that sounds.

"My wife loves it too she loves fucking me with strap on while I'm week g her gear looking for couple like us "

You sound like a great horny couple for sure.

I have a ladyfriend (been seeing her for years) who gets off big-time on crossdressers. 9 times out of 10 I am crossdressed when we fuck (and she always wears stockings & suspenders).

However, of all the women I have been involved with down the years - and there have been quite a few - I have only known one other who has been OK with men crossdressing. All the others viewed such a thing with anything from disinterest to outright horror. For that reason I have always remained mainly "in the closet" as far as xdressing is concerned.

my ex used to get me to dress then do the house work , then she used to find something wrong and cane me then she would fist me

An ex got me into cross dressing. I wore her stockings and suzzies for a dare, turned us both on so much we fucked liked monkeys afterwards. We did it quite a bit after that, but not always.

"An ex got me into cross dressing. I wore her stockings and suzzies for a dare, turned us both on so much we fucked liked monkeys afterwards. We did it quite a bit after that, but not always. "

Same here. I wore for a dare and we went out for a day while I wore them, and she wore some too. Was such a horny turn and for me and also gf enjoyed it too. We have worn together in the past but just not as often as I would like

*tockingcladtvmaid By *tockingcladtvmaid   premium paying member (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

all though I have always dressed it was my ex girlfriend who took it further, once she knew i loved the feel of fem clothes she got me to try some more, basques and corsets feel soo sexy. Bedroom fun was exactly that and all the tine teasing me about 'real' cocks. We split a while back but she sends me the odd sexy item and links to suggested clothing sites as well as more 'sissy' links. Before I knew her I'd never thought along those lines just loved to dress. lol x

I have dressed from a young age, but had a ex once who loved to dress me in her underwear and clothes, it made her very horney x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *acial lover07  (M)  over a year ago

To the guys who say that women who like to see there guys dressed are few and far between I have to disagree my last three relationship's all of them have loved me wearing sexy lingerie in the bedroom and other places and all have fucked me with strap on and various other things but its the relationship I'm in at the moment that is the best we were once going for a night out with friends and she asked me to wear some of her sexy panties and stockings under my jeans so obviously I did knowing full well that wen we got home the sex would be amazing as we both would be so turned on anyway later in the evening I went to the toilet was just starting to pee and my gf walked in and pulled me into the cubicle once in there she produced her strap on from her bag and fucked me there and then it was so horny as there were guys in the toilet when she came in I bet they thought I was the one doing the fucking little did they know it was the other way round she fucked me so good that I had the biggest orgasm ive ever had there was cum everywhere and she came without me even touching her that was one amazing session and continued once we got home

"To the guys who say that women who like to see there guys dressed are few and far between I have to disagree my last three relationship's all of them have loved me wearing sexy lingerie in the bedroom and other places and all have fucked me with strap on and various other things but its the relationship I'm in at the moment that is the best we were once going for a night out with friends and she asked me to wear some of her sexy panties and stockings under my jeans so obviously I did knowing full well that wen we got home the sex would be amazing as we both would be so turned on anyway later in the evening I went to the toilet was just starting to pee and my gf walked in and pulled me into the cubicle once in there she produced her strap on from her bag and fucked me there and then it was so horny as there were guys in the toilet when she came in I bet they thought I was the one doing the fucking little did they know it was the other way round she fucked me so good that I had the biggest orgasm ive ever had there was cum everywhere and she came without me even touching her that was one amazing session and continued once we got home "

U are so lucky. I wish I could find someone like that

Women who like cross dressers are no more rare to find than guys who fantasise about watching 2 women playing together.

Those guys who say that men who have partners that enjoy their guys cross dressing are lucky have to remember one very important thing, they had the courage to tell their partners that they cross dress. The reward for that honesty is having a partner who enjoys you dressed. Yes, we are lucky but we also had courage to tell our partners who we are.

Angel

XXX pic...
login to view
By *allyswings  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

you should try going to one of the tgirl events at the gatehouse bolton, i met my partner there 2 years ago, she still goes with me as she loves meeting others as do other women that go there

We went to the Gatehouse last year and had a great time

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eepoME  (M)  over a year ago

my wife and I fuck both wearing stockings.. it's totally awesome especially when we match outfits

It's quite funny buying matching underwear in different sizes at the same time

"my wife and I fuck both wearing stockings.. it's totally awesome especially when we match outfits

It's quite funny buying matching underwear in different sizes at the same time"

You are a very lucky man. Would love to be with a ppartner who enjoys us both wearing.

*aryleeds1 By *aryleeds1  (M)  over a year ago

anyone in my area (will travel) with wife or gf that fancies a threesome with us wearing undies etc

XXX pic...
login to view
By *akealot  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

If you cant find one your doing something wrong

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ikerhondda  (M)  over a year ago

Met a woman one who dressed as a school girl and I dressed as a cheerleader, was wonderful ??

God you make it sound so easy to find a women who likes a guy in nylons. I surely am doing something wrong. So wish I could find one.

I agree with cockucker I have never ever come across another woman who likes men who dress

It's been my experience that lots of women love cross dressers

One I knew used to want me to give her boyfriend a blow job with her we used to suck in turns and kisses each other at the same time

The boyfriend now cross dresses but the girl moved on

By *aul vercobrix  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I am very lucky as my wife is turned on by my crossdressing. It started with me being dressed in her femme underwear when receiving CP, nowadays I dress as her maid or secretary quite regularly, she enjoys the role reversal whereby she gets to feel me up in my short skirt rather than the normal stereotype.

sissy paula, northants

XXX pic...
login to view
By *irral27   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I broached the subject with my GF by making more moves on her knickers. Touching them, asking for them, wanking with them until one day I got the courage to slip them on under the covers... The rest is history...

I've been lucky where I've had several girlfriends, and a few fuck buddies who like me to wear sexy lingerie, whilst fucking them and to wear generally when we go out. I think more women are into it than you think

My gf loves me to wear her panties and stockings etc, and uses my arse with her toys and strap on. We sometimes play outdoors in the car and afew weeks ago we had a TV watching us as she sucked me off, it was a huge turn on for her watching the TV play with his panty covered cock

XXX pic...
login to view

I've hit the jackpot too. My girlfriend loves me cross dressed and buys me clothes nylons etc.. She also loves my bi side and loves me having cock. We have 3somes too and only a few weeks back she watched a guy fuck my arse before later I watched him fuck her arse... I'm a very happy boy/ girl x

*eahCD1972 By *eahCD1972   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I'm one of the lucky ones too, my GF loves it, I have to send her a pic every morning when we're not staying together so she knows what knickers i'm wearing. She loves seeing me in knickers, make up and fully dressed. We enjoy nothing more than her giving me CP and fucking me with her selection of strap ons. She loves fisting too, both ways, go me!!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antiz  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I had an ex girlfriend who I was with for a couple of years.We wanted to try living together,but I warned her that if we did we would have lots more privacy and I would probably drive her away with all the kinky ideas I would want to try.Much to my delight she said that was one of the reasons she wanted us to live together.GREAT.After a few days living together we went to the local pub,she was wearing stockings and suspender belt and little panties etc under her dress as she knew I loved her wearing sexy lingerie.In the pub we were getting touchy feely,and I whispered in her ear that I hoped she had her sexy black see through panties on.She said I would have to wait and see.I said I knew she didn't as I had them on.She loved it,and sex was even better after that.

Would be my dean to meet up with a MF couple while dressed to have some fun!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *righouse   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Love to watch you being sucked by your G/F while your in stockings and suspenders,sexy undies,I could dress for you two but would have to be indoors or on Skype.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aul-C  (M)  over a year ago

On of my girlfriends adores dressing me up.

Says my legs and arse look awesome encased in nylons and framed by suspenders.

Fortunately we share, give or take, a shoe size and so she always has me in high heels and obviously considering what she likes something short.

We frequently go out in the car in the evening, both of us dressed similarly, especially in the warmer months, and she looks risky walks. The pounding of her heart excites her so much.

She loves me leaning against her car, panties around my ankles and cock in her mouth. She's fucked me once or twice at her place with her strap-on but hasn't (yet) plucked up the courage to do it outside.

Occasionally she dresses me for a "walk around the block" near her house. Takes me about 15 minutes or so and to describe her as on-heat when I get back is an understatement!!

My partner isn't happy unless ime fully dressed in her gear xx

Love to find an understanding sexy female who would enjoy my company and play together/with others!!!

Pam x

i would love it if my girlfriend was into me crossdressing, she knows I've done it and she's seen it a few times but thinks its weird and won't indulge me

XXX pic...
login to view
By *issy1yerri  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

My wife knows I like to xdress but she thinks I have stopped doing

I really do wish you will get in to me xdress but she will not do that at all

By *rannygranny  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Women are more tolerant than men, but few if any understand why we want to crossdress. Few of us can tell them I just know it is a compulsion.

Some women get interested when their partners dress and are obviously very aroused which promises them a good session.

However think of it the other way would you be excited if they said they wanted to wear a lounge suit, collar and tie, or a boiler suit and boots.

*oredEric By *oredEric  (M)  over a year ago

My ex wife loved it, I always had painted nails, burned or hid all my male undies. Bought me bridal lingerie for the wedding. Sunday's where full dressing day more often than not, The kids were used to seeing me in nice suitable outfits, hell I eve taught them to walk in heels and how to get in and out of cars decorously without flashing what they've got. The only problem was it took some of the fun out of it from when it was a hidden personal thing.

The reaction of women can e very different, some are physically sick at the thought to those who had the car keys and take you shopping.

My ex used to delight in outing me to any of her friends who showed the slightest interest in me. The filthy looks I used to get were a massive turn on. She said I any of them wanted me as a maid she would send me round, if they wanted me as a man then no chance. Sadly no takers. Although the babysitter begged her boyfriend to do me while she watched, he was nice about it, but declined.

Would love my friend Cherry to make an unexpected visit to my house for a coffee and spot my panties underneath my jeans. She takes a picture and convinces me that if I take my jeans off she'll delete the photo. I do it and she sees my hold ups. Laughing and saying that she thinks he old uncle would like to fuck me she sends the pantie picture to him. Now bend over the table she commands as her finger rubs my hole through my panties....

XXX pic...
login to view
By *untime32  (M)  over a year ago

Just started fucking a bbw girl from work...she is not a looker, but love fucking me with a big black dildo. ..dressed In my new pink baby doll nightly xxx

I'd love to have an understanding girl friend...someone who would partner me in meeting others perhaps? Pam x

Add a new message to this topic