New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365327 members (7 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > panties and stockings outdoors?

See newest message in thread

panties and stockings outdoors?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

It's scary but does anyone else wear panties out and about? Get so horny doing it. Would love to see someone in the woods wearing theirs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"It's scary but does anyone else wear panties out and about? Get so horny doing it. Would love to see someone in the woods wearing theirs."

I do it regularly, its great being screwed in my stockings, suspenders, panties, bra n mini skirt when I go out cruising

Regularly go out in my van all dressed up in my sexiest gear, stockings, boots, skirt & top or dress...and always get lots of offers to play...especially as they can get into van and play in discrete hidden area, carpeted and curtained, behind the cab!!!

Pam x

*tockingcladtvmaid By *tockingcladtvmaid   premium paying member (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

always in stockings (sometime tights in cold weather) and panties under normal clothes to be honest only have a pantie drawer lol love the feeling of the air over smooth stocking clad legs whilst walking through the woods, feels fantastic under jeans too x

Add a new message to this topic