New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login343583 members (134 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Flashing at the door!

See newest message in thread

Flashing at the door!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

100% genuine...I have just been wanking on here for several hours...getting myself all worked up and frustrated with lack of physical meetings....so I decide to get dressed in black hold ups...panties and see which of my Skype friends are online. No sooner than i start chatting to one there is a loud knock at the front door....what do i do now...? I had been reading the various threads here about workmen and how guys have either been brave enough to try their luck with them or regretted not doing so....so i threw on a pair of footie shorts and a jogging top and bravely answered the door.....initially leaning around it in a coy type of manner. It was a guy in his mid twenties from UPS holding a parcel for me....thinking that at worse he might take my outfit for jogging pants I opened the door fully and took the parcel and then had to sign one of those electronic pad things. I was aware he looked me over and didn't blink....i apologised for taking a while to answer the door and he laughed saying that was alright...as he walked away i actually stepped onto the drive and called after him...you caught me unawares....he laughed again in a knowing manner.

As I say...100% true..happened minutes ago.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eather xd  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Bet u felt great there is nothing like flashing when least expected did it for the milkman last nite when he called

Has anyone else done this kind of risky thing...?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aircock   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

When my last visitor arrive I opened door naked in full view of the world

But was this an expected visitor coming to you for sex...? Or a random delivery guy etc..?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aircock   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Expected but on main road so passers bye at midday

I've done this sort of thing on occasion. One time I was similarly caught out by a knock at the door. It was a day off for me so obviously I decided to spend it in stockings, panties and nothing else! I love walking about the house in lingerie. So much fun!

Well I was sat at the computer looking at some of the sexy people on this site when someone knocked on my door. I have to say, my heart skipped a beat! I quickly threw on my robe and went to answer it. Turns out next door had a parcel and as they weren't in, the guy came to try my door instead.

I took the parcel and signed for it, all the while knowing my stockinged feet were on show. I could feel my cock getting harder knowing that this guy would be able to see me but nerves got the better of me so I said nothing about how fit he looked in his tight trousers!

I thanked him and shut the door, noticing as I did that his gaze dropped to my feet and a slight smile appeared on his face.

Maybe I could've invited him in but, like I said, nerves overcame me. Still a rush though!

Postman is due here with a parcel for me, maybe I should answer the door in my boxers with my hard cock bulging

I was a postman a few years ago and a guy answered the door to me wearing a babydoll nightie lace panties suspenders and stockings!

*ooty691 By *ooty691  (M)  over a year ago

I sell door to door and it's long been a fantasy of mine that I knock the door of an attractive t-girl/CD, who then invites me in and lets me knock her back door down

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ungfor69  (M)  over a year ago

I'd arranged to meet a lad off here and spent ages getting ready. Fully made up, sexy outfit, brand new stockings etc. No panties and my favourite butt plug in.

The door knocks bang on time so I open it wide to give him the full effect and it was Jehovah's witnesses!!!

As my date had manners though he was bang on time he was virtually right behind them, said excuse me as he squeezed past, politely shutting the door behind him before filling me up for the next hour!!!

*ld man small cock By *ld man small cock   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I had a shower,as I was going out that night,the door bell rang,and hurriedly grabbed a pair of boxers...almost broke my neck as I got to the bottom of the stairs sliding halfway down.

Another cold caller,young student.

I opened the door as my cock popped out of the boxers slit.

He looked down and said mmmmm I love small cock,can I give him a hand to get home.

I let him in the door,closed it and my boxers were round my ankles.he sucked me to completion.

he stood up.gave me a peck on the cheek,opened the door and was gone before I answered his questions MMMM

More cold callers please

I just had a parcel delivered. I went to the door wearing just a dressing gown which slipped open as I was signing for the parcel.

The delivery guy didn't even notice! I was left standing at my door with my cock sticking out from under the parcel!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ennybutt   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Spent some time a few years back as an account rep for a well-known TV & broadband supplier, rescuing lapsed accounts locally.

Absolutely true story.

Asian guy let me enter, and we had a talk about his account probs; he was very smiley & agreeable, had me sat on the couch next to him. I noticed he was groping himself a bit but disregarded it.

He kept complimenting me and saying what a nice-looking guy I was.

I smiled a 'thanks!' and 'stayed professional' but it was obvious he was a bit sexed up.

He finally gained the courage to stroke my leg, and brush my face; 'you're very, very nice', he said, panting a little.

I wasn't provoking him at all and just looked like a pleasant account rep in open-necked shirt and dark trousers!

'...I want to....' he mused, stroking my chest - and he unzipped himself as he sat there, without taking his cock out. I stayed calm!

'I'm not sure what you want, you might get upset however I react, and report me and get me into trouble', I protested.

'Please...come on.., I won't, I wont', he pleaded.

I gulped; I was panting a little too, and it was very exciting, like a roleplay come to life! I wanted his cock and wanted to strip naked and thrill him.

''Ummm..you want me to feel you? I can tell you I am bi, and I do have fun with guys, I don't mind...' I confessed. He nodded vigorously.

He undid a couple of my shirt buttons and was very turned on that I let him feel my chest. I lent over and put my hand in his fly, I felt his cock and he gasped, he was so turned on!

He stood up and let his trousers drop, and pulled his underwear down. I pulled at his dark, thick cock and it went very hard. I wanted to suck it and my shirt was open, I was ready to strip nude.

He looked a bit nervous, and said 'not here....other room', so we went into the 'back room' as his lounge had a street-facing window.

'Shall I undress, then?' I said. He nodded, breathing heavily, dragging his trousers and pants around his ankles as he walked.

I pulled off my shirt, and took off my shoes. 'Ohh, lovely...' he murmured, gripping himself as I undid my black trousers and rapidly pulled down my white boxers with them, it was *very* hot to stand in a customer's room with my cock erect and my trousers and undies past me knees!

I stepped out of my clothes and I asked him: 'What now?' I could've cum without being touched as my sex response was coursing through my body.

He touched my cock and his eyes blazed, like he had an electric shock. 'I never did this, I so wanted to when I saw you, I'm sorry'.

I said: 'It's OK, I like this, very exciting', I enthused, rubbing his cock and guiding his palm to feel my cheeky ass.

I really wanted to kneel and suck him to climax, I'm sure he would have spunked in 30 seconds.

Shame was, he got cold feet, he said: 'I-I don't think we can, I shouldn't....someone is coming soon, to cook me a meal...' I was exasperated - but still hoped he'd follow through.

'When's she coming? Haven't we got ten minutes? I'd like to suck you, it will be very nice...'

He was panting but said: 'no, no...I...' and pulled up his clothes. I thought 'fucking hell!' but didn't shape to dress immediately, hoping he would resume interest in my nude body.

'It's OK if you want to...' I said, moving close so he had a naked guy offering himself.

But he'd made up his mind to chicken out and of course, I had no idea if his visitor was arriving any minute.

'Awww OK, shame. I'll come back another time, if you want', I said.. .

I dressed, he stroked my face and said 'sorry'. Can't remember if the bugger re-signed his account but I didn't get the hoped-for call to summon me there again!

I wonder if he's still bi-curious!

Luv the memory, and did enact this at a guy's house when I relayed the story to him. We varied it that he made some compliments but got an excuse for me to undress; I was to ask for a glass of water when he offered me a drink, and spill it.

We sat and I asked him about our 'account offers', he feigned interest, but I 'dropped the large full glass down my shirt and into my lap! I faked shock and upset, I was soaked and it looked like I'd pissed through my trousers for two minutes flat!

'Oh hell, you can't just go out to your next call like that, you'd have no chance'.

'Ohh shit! What an idiot I am, I'm soaking, errm right through down here...' I panicked and blushed of course and he reassured me.

'OK, come to the bathroom and pop off your things, I can dry them, I don't mind you spending ten or 15 minutes waiting for them'.

'Umm...OK, OK...' I shambled up to the bathroom, as he showed me upstairs (first meet) and I stripped off. It was horny but I stayed in 'shocked lad' mode and defied my penis to stay soft.

I called him and said 'there's no towel!' (That's how we'd planned it!)

He came into the bathroom and said he was sure there was, but confessed his forgetfulness after looking me over, as I cupped my boyhood with my hands and smiled nervously.

He scooped up my clothes to take them to dry and said: Just a mo'.

He bought a towel to his still-naked guest, but took my wrist and said, 'come to the bedroom and dry off.

As I rubbed the fluffy towel around myself, I saw he was lurking. I paused, as if nervous and questioning his persistence.

He just pulled off his clothes and put his hands around my shoulders, ran one down my back, then pulled to towel off me and started to kiss me.

'This is more interesting than broadband accounts, Kenny....''

He was certainly right. 'But...but....', I whimpered, but his hand on my balls meant it was futile to feign resistance for long, and we frolicked on the bed for an hour.

Happy to enact, and I confess I'm a shameless nympho!

Message me pls.....

Nice read wish this would happen to me!

I.often wank stood at my back door

Shame I haven't got ne 1 to perv at like I had at my old house.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ipaulsun  (M)  over a year ago

Who used to perv at you in your old house?

i often wank at my back door to in the hope someone sees me and offers to give me a hand

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lackmini2  (M)  over a year ago

i dress in mink or brown tights/pantyhose and panties most of the time and i wear them with shorts and i have my toe nails painted blue my wife knows, but because i wear them all the time she dose not bat an eye

now a couple times the door bell rings for a parcel and i go and take it of them not thinking what i am wearing i wonder what he was looking at till i shut the door a realise why

Well the one parcel company comes all the time and she delivers in her own car i dress as normal but have trainers on but she has never ever said anything and just takes no notice.

But the last time i opened the door to her she noticed right away and she said to me what make and colour tights are you wearing and are they the type made for men she said i love the colour tights you wear well this shocked me a little i said the make and that i have had the mens but they are expensive so i just get the xxl in these she said well i think your legs look great in them and she said i don't know why more men don't wear tights and the first time she noticed them she said to her husband to try them but he just said no to her and with that she went.

well how cool was that.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lackmini2  (M)  over a year ago

i dress in mink or brown tights/pantyhose and panties most of the time and i wear them with shorts and i have my toe nails painted blue my wife knows, but because i wear them all the time she dose not bat an eye

now a couple times the door bell rings for a parcel and i go and take it of them not thinking what i am wearing i wonder what he was looking at till i shut the door a realise why

Well the one parcel company comes all the time and she delivers in her own car i dress as normal but have trainers on but she has never ever said anything and just takes no notice.

But the last time i opened the door to her she noticed right away and she said to me what make and colour tights are you wearing and are they the type made for men she said i love the colour tights you wear well this shocked me a little i said the make and that i have had the mens but they are expensive so i just get the xxl in these she said well i think your legs look great in them and she said i don't know why more men don't wear tights and the first time she noticed them she said to her husband to try them but he just said no to her and with that she went.

well how cool was that.

The girl next door on both sides

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ndyBath  (M)  over a year ago

I'never flashed from my front door but I have had a couple of meets with different guys who had me stood naked with my stiff cock in their bedroom window which could be seen from outside. I am sure that one of those times, there was a man in the street who was looking up at me as I was spanked

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tsuptoyou  (M)  over a year ago

"Nice read wish this would happen to me!"

oh yes and me would love it

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Perhaps I am just naturally modest, a non-exhibitionist or think there is a time and place for everything. A few weeks ago the door bell rang whilst I was in the shower. Went out into the hall dripping wet and answered the intercom. Delivery man with a parcel. I asked him to leave it but he insisted on a signature. Explained I was showering but all he said was he would have to take said parcel back to depot if I did not sign. Hastily pulled a bathrobe around myself and answered the door and signed. He was a grumpy, unattractive jobsworth so I kept myself well covered up and he barely glanced in my direction.

Add a new message to this topic