New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364990 members (5 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Cycling and panties

See newest message in thread

Cycling and panties

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Out cycling in Hale on Sunday came across a pair of panties in the road, carried on but the temptation was too much and I turned back to retrieve them.

Stuffing them in my pocket with my energy bar i couldn't help but thinking what kind of girl or guy had been wearing them. When I got home I wasted no time in getting them out of my pocket to examine them. They are lilac and purple thong type with a cut away back. There is still some smell on them I'm glad to say and a lightly stained pussy patch. I've put them with my collection of thongs and panties and hope to wear them for my next meet if the guy is that way inclined.

I know it's not what some of you fellas want to hear but for me it was and is a great turn on.

Mart xx

P.S. Yes I did have a lovely slow wank wearing them x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

You got me hard in my lycra now

Love to see that xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *heshire42  (M)  over a year ago

I once found some black lacy ones when I was out cycling and stopped at a layby for a pee. I got instantly hard and I couldn't wait until I got home - wrapped them around my cock and wanked into them there and then. Ever since then I've been really turned on by cocks in panties and have several I like to wear myself (always makes me horny as hell wearing them).

"I once found some black lacy ones when I was out cycling and stopped at a layby for a pee. I got instantly hard and I couldn't wait until I got home - wrapped them around my cock and wanked into them there and then. Ever since then I've been really turned on by cocks in panties and have several I like to wear myself (always makes me horny as hell wearing them)."

I love seeing a guy remove his trousers to reveal some lingerie struggling to contain his growing erection. Just makes it all so much more erotic in my mind

Rich

XXX pic...
login to view
By *e58   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I don't do cycling but have found three pairs in car parks,,one is a very small thong and it still has some aroma in the gusset and the other two still have a little bit.

Good wanking material

By *orkDefender  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I ride, but don't wear anything (even panties!) under my lycra

That said, would love to meet someone who does

It would be even better if he/'she' was wearing stockings too, under skin-tights/Ron Hill tracksters

*iippa By *iippa  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Don't cycle so much now but when I was doing the rounds of the various cottages I always wore panties under my lycra shorts.

You had to get the shorts down to be able to pee and this would expose your panties. Always seemed to get me attention.

"Don't cycle so much now but when I was doing the rounds of the various cottages I always wore panties under my lycra shorts.

You had to get the shorts down to be able to pee and this would expose your panties. Always seemed to get me attention."

Oh wish I came across you with your shorts down and panties exposed.

Reading this thread has reminded me of something I did a long time ago.

The girl who lived near me told me that her and her friends used to ride their bikes with no panties on as they enjoyed the feel of the breeze. I tried it but it was not the same with shorts on!

Nice photos, _iippa!

Found a young guy in the bracken in local woods with thigh-length lycra shorts on. He peeled them down to reveal a lovely lacy black thong underneath, and I gave him a happy ending.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lackmini2  (M)  over a year ago

i used to go out on my roadbike in lyra shorts and black tights with panties on

XXX pic...
login to view
By *VESPANDEX   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

It can be nice to just wear mostley opaque tights and a long t shirt on a bike ride.. and my first panties were a pair I found on my paper round.

"Nice photos, _iippa!

Found a young guy in the bracken in local woods with thigh-length lycra shorts on. He peeled them down to reveal a lovely lacy black thong underneath, and I gave him a happy ending."

I would also wear cycling leggings which allowed me to wear hold-ups and panties. Now when your dressed like that in public toilets are outdoors in the woods your asking for it....

XXX pic...
login to view

i wear 15 d silky tights it turns me on riding like that

Sadly it seems no-one around here does it

Out & about on Friday, hoping.....

By *addddy123  (M)  over a year ago

Love it to happen. Out on my bike wearing wifes knickers

Never seems to happen-though

When I'm out cycling I do look about when others pass me, to try and check them out.

As much as I'd love to meet someone whilst out cycling, I think I'd fall off my bike if I did spot someone in knickers or stockings!!

If someone past me wearing panties and stockings I would instantly grow a new crossbar

Never tried lycra and lingerie. Will give it a go, although I can't imagine cycling in stockings and suspenders.

love panties and clove my bike but never come across any panties etc or anyone wanting me in them at the same time shame tho could do with a riding friend in both terms lol

By *mandasissy  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

i war a thong under my leggings, obvious visible pantie line when I am out in the woods , so sissy

"Never tried lycra and lingerie. Will give it a go, although I can't imagine cycling in stockings and suspenders."

Have only seen one person do it, but it was under fairly think thermal bib-tights

The suspender clips could be felt, but not seen

*oredEric By *oredEric  (M)  over a year ago

I always had tights on under my leathers when motorcycling, maybe the fancy expensive sheer one with lovely lacy panties was stretching the point, but it fulfilled too things in that I felt great in them, and they kept me warm.

Heading out in about 15 minutes, not wearing, but wondering who might be as l pass them......

I wear panties under a pair of shorts when i go cycling, love someone to catch me

By *ickey9  (M)  over a year ago

Stumbled across a place when out mountàin biking one day in the woods,stopped at a picnic site just off a main road and sat on the picnic table eàting a choc bar when a guy started chatting to me about my bike then asking if i wear anything under my shorts.i was nieve and didn't have a clue what was going on but intrigued and turned on a little,he asked if i minded the personal questions to which i said no.

After a while he reached over and stroked my crotch through the lycra at this point i froze not knowing what to do but feeling myself getting hard and my heart pounding,he stroked my cock ghrough my lycra shorts ,by ghis time i was fully hard and still frozen in shock and confusion not knowing how to react as this had never happened before with a guy.

As if i was in a trance he asked me to follow him into the trees a,àgain i just got up and followed àlmost powerless to object or even say a thing.

In the trees he told me to stand legs apàrt where he touches my cock and arse through my shorts then pulled them down.my cock sprang out fully hard and he striked it gently then slid a hand undr my balls and stroked my àrse ,as if paralysed i just stood there and let him .

He pulled some lube from his bag lubed my arse and inserted a finger while stroking my cock then stopping .next he puled a small di,do from his bag and inserted it into my arse,the feeling was electric as he stroked my cock again somehow knowing when i was about cum and stopping .next he told me to hold my bike and bend over it and as i did without objection ànd still totally submisive and in shock he inserted two balls into my arse the first felt amazing the second just made me explode as he held my cock ànd càme like i had never before my orgasm was so powerfull i nearly passed out .

Àfter this he cleaned me and said thank you and left .

I have nèver experienced anhthing like this since.

I have been to the same place a number of times and been sucked off ànd wanked but nothing like that one experiènce.

This is totally true and i still can't believe to ghis day i just lat it happen and was powerless to object.the thought still gets me hard.

"Heading out in about 15 minutes, not wearing, but wondering who might be as l pass them......"

Should be out tomorrow, as it's my day-off

went out yesterday no action at all ah well guess a seriously unfit can hardly breath look isnt what ppl go for lol

Headjng out shortly, in a Selby-ish direction

Anyone?

anyone around wrexham cycle like this?

Out and about on the bike in East London/Essex this morning looking for panties or other outlines through the lycra..

XXX pic...
login to view
By *achel_CD  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I cycle from Long Eaton to Nottingham everyday wearing lycra shorts with sexy lacey knickers underneath.

It would be great to meet someone in Attenborough Nature Reserve xx

"I cycle from Long Eaton to Nottingham everyday wearing lycra shorts with sexy lacey knickers underneath.

x"

Why doesn't anyone do this around here?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atnbi  (M)  over a year ago

"I cycle from Long Eaton to Nottingham everyday wearing lycra shorts with sexy lacey knickers underneath.

It would be great to meet someone in Attenborough Nature Reserve xx"

Bit far away but wish I could

Out and about on Wednesday & Thursday, hopefully

I love cycling. There's so.e great places around were I live. I've been trying to pluck up the courage late one night to try doing it naked in a secluded place.

Mmmm, that sounds very horny!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onnie  (M)  over a year ago

Horny story

I love to cycle but never given it a thought to wear knickers . Even tho there are plenty of places around here. Maybe I need to give this a go .

XXX pic...
login to view
By *obb72  (M)  over a year ago

I MTB frequently but never experienced anything round here? Howay NYorks MTB'ers!

Would love to hear from anyone in Gateshead who wears panties etc when out on bike

love to meet up and help you out

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ipaul68  (M)  over a year ago

OMG, where do I start with either my MTB or Road rides. I have seen all kinds of sites when out on my bike/s. I have even found a sex toy by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.One couple up a farm track where the Female was sucking on what looked like her bosses cock, they did not even notice me passing. Men sucking each other off on several occasions.

_ipaul68 Not sure where you cycle but I only ever seem to see dead animals at the side of the road. Either I cycle in the wrong places or I am not paying attention.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ipaul68  (M)  over a year ago

"_ipaul68 Not sure where you cycle but I only ever seem to see dead animals at the side of the road. Either I cycle in the wrong places or I am not paying attention. "

Normally I just see dead animals and take away packaging on my rides, but on this occasion I saw a sex toy on a climb coming out of Hartlepool. You also see some sights on our local country lanes and Woods. I am lucky enough to live a 10/15min ride from the countryside.

I've seen the odd few cars with (the archetypal) steamed up windows, whilst out riding, but just carry on

My dream is still to find a nice TV standing/waiting with a broken down car, or simply 'just waiting for company'

Sadly, it's still not happened to me

Bugger!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ryanthelion  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I love going out on my road bike with nothing on under my lycra the feel against my cock is so nice I'm riding around with an erection most the time. Pity I don't meet anyone interested in abusing it.

*racy_tights By *racy_tights  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I sometimes slip into a pair of tights to wear under my leggings, don't want to catch a chill

No wonder cyclists get tossed off there bikes so much,

*ubsubsub By *ubsubsub  (M)  over a year ago

Any cyclists near East Leeds fancy some fun

i wasn't cycling but was walking in the summer along a bridleway here in Kent,a guy good few decades younger then myself was cycling towards me and boy sure had a nice package in his tight lycra,shorts, had a matching top on unzipped to reveal a nice muscly chest too,eyes met as he passed so i winked,ten minutes later i heard the ping ping of a bicycle bell so stepped aside as you do,lo and behold the same cyclist,this time he stopped and in a soft lilting west country accent asked me where Plumtree hill was, i explained the way never taking my eyes off the increasing bulge displayed in his oh so tight shorts,he obviously caught my gaze and just smiled,so getting bold i asked if it was uncomfortable to keep it locked up like that,he asked if i knew anywhere safe for some fun,just up the path i knew an old diss-used tractor barn so led the way,there ensued a very nice[for me] mouth fuck with him having a lovely cum,then wanking me off gently before taking me in his mouth to finish me off,i now keep my eyes out for naughty cyclists every time i go for my walks

"Any cyclists near East Leeds fancy some fun"

Possibly

"I love going out on my road bike with nothing on under my lycra the feel against my cock is so nice I'm riding around with an erection most the time. Pity I don't meet anyone interested in abusing it."

If only you lived up here, '& rode about in that Maids uniform, in your profile pics

That would be my ultimate fantasy cum true

By *elltek  (M)  over a year ago

Anyone cycle around Stevenage

Anyone cycle around Swindon

I cycle around Stevenage! More fun in the woods though!

"I ride, but don't wear anything (even panties!) under my lycra

It would be even better if he/'she' was wearing stockings too, under skin-tights/Ron Hill tracksters"

I often wore panties under lycra shorts. When you're at a urinal in a cottage with several pervy wankers and you peel them down to show your panties....

I did wear hold-ups too under my tracksters which also got me plenty attention.

I always go commando when out on my cycle it is so much more comfortable and feels sexy just wish I could meet some one like minded near me

"I cycle around Stevenage! More fun in the woods though!"

Shame u don't get nearer my area.

"I ride, but don't wear anything (even panties!) under my lycra

It would be even better if he/'she' was wearing stockings too, under skin-tights/Ron Hill tracksters

I often wore panties under lycra shorts. When you're at a urinal in a cottage with several pervy wankers and you peel them down to show your panties....

I did wear hold-ups too under my tracksters which also got me plenty attention."

Would love to find u wearing some sexy nylons for sure.

Nearly get caught by cyclists while I'm out taking pics in my lingerie cos I can't hear them approaching. Would love it if one horny cyclist watched while he wanked off!

"Nearly get caught by cyclists while I'm out taking pics in my lingerie cos I can't hear them approaching. Would love it if one horny cyclist watched while he wanked off!"

Now that can be arranged........

So I've finally got another road bike... Now I just need to 'bump' into a fellow lycra clad perv round these parts...

I wear panties when im out cycling. Love to meet a guy while on my bike

On annual-leave all next week

Anyone riding?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ight_pants  (M)  over a year ago

Was out cycling following a guy who was displaying a coloured "V" thong just above his lrcra. Have seen him a few times lowering his shorts - he must be inviting his ass for use. Must chat next time...

Love wearing panties while I cycle the thought of them showing and the feel of them gets me horny every time

I wear tiny tight revealing shorts by Sergio tachini with nothing underneath in the warm weather when I go cycling in the country, either with a skin tight T shirt or muscle vest to show off my taught muscles, usually drive out a bit where I'm unknown and try to give off the vibe when I notice someone looking, only had a few "encounters" tho and only one with another cyclist, he had all the tight Lycra gear on, big muscly thighs and calfs and a cock to die for, took ages to cum too, had a jaw ache all the next day because he pumped my mouth for a good 20 minutes before he came

One thing I liked to do was let a guy shoot on my panties and feel the warm cum on them. Most times I'd be able to rub it in and it wouldn't show. One young guy shot a huge load all over my panties. It was everywhere. I tried to wipe most of it off but my panties were quite wet and the toilet drier wasn't working. It seeped through my lycra shorts and was very obvious as I cycled home. It was also a warm day and the odour was obvious. I needed to call in at the supermarket but decided it was too risky.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *VESPANDEX   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I'm looking for control shorts to wear insted of cycle shorts.. best of both worlds.. perhaps even a touch of lace..

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onnyK   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

any horny cyclist want to meet up on the Trans Pennine Trail around Stockport, let me know, especially if you are wearing panties!!

Love the feel of my panties under my lycra shorts

i love looking at the bulges in those tight fitting lycra shorts,only had one chance meeting two summers back with a young fella on the bridle path between St Nics and Birch he had the all in one white,red and blue with short sleeves and really tight bottoms,lovely big bulge that caught my eye as he cycled past slowly,so i winked and said 'hi"5 mins later he came back behind me and started a conversation about the good weather and nice quiet countryside,as we chatted he dismounted and i couldn't avoid watching his cock movement as he walked alongside me,i commented saying how the lycra enhanced his nice muscled body and he blushed slightly before asking if there was anywhere "private' we could go without being disturbed? i led him across the field to an old barn i had seen on a previous walk and once there we had some lovely "O" fun both ways,bit of an exercise getting his skin hugging cycle stuff off but well worth it when his big cock bounced up ready for action

Would love to see someone cycling past and notice they had underwear on underneath!! Might even speed me up a bit to catch them

Will be out on Wednesday

Would love to see someone riding with panties visible

Suspender clips would be even better!

I'm going to be out in the roadie tomorrow, might slip some panties under the Lycra if I knew that there was going to be another rider out there with similar thoughts

"I'm going to be out in the roadie tomorrow, might slip some panties under the Lycra if I knew that there was going to be another rider out there with similar thoughts"

Too far away!

Need to get fit......and even better if I knew I could meet someone to play with too....

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ant_fun_today  (M)  over a year ago

Some good stories, sadly I never see anything like this as I have my head down getting on with my ride

Never see any posts from anyone in the midlands about cycling either...

By *i_tightsCD  (M)  over a year ago

gf and I are keen cyclists and usually wear sheer tights under our lycra and have even cycled in country lanes in just our tights

I love cycling and I love wearing female underwear, never done both together. Seems I could be missing out on some fun.

I would love to see/meet other cyclist out when riding have some fun together, I would watch for awhile then maybe join in the fun

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ambsbiguy  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Anyone in Cambridge want to get out and ride. I have just started riding again l am in Lode so have the area around the Abbey and out to Quy or Horningsea

Anyone cycling round Wrexham way this afternoon?

"Anyone cycling round Wrexham way this afternoon?"

Hope you have more luck than l do!

I've just been cycling around west bridgford wearing fem

Panties

Cock was throbbing and Lycra bulging all the way round

Mmmmmmm

Such a turn on

Just been cycling myself in my lycra with aristoc utltra sheer stw nude tights under

XXX pic...
login to view

Wish I'd bumped into you xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orm375  (M)  over a year ago

I will be studying that lycra even more intently now - looking to spot the pantie line! Be nice to meet a pantie clad cyclist in a quiet lane in Cambridgeshire

I cycle regular. Never crossed my mind that many other guys out there are wearing little panties under their leggings. Will be looking much closer from now on

Not a regular cycle guy anymore and dont wear girlie panties but do wear my tiny cock enhancing ones so always sporting a nice bulge, lately only been going with the Mrs and find a nice meadow where we indulge in naughtiest fun hoping we get "eyes on" from passers by, but I will get out on my own again for some cock soon hopefully

XXX pic...
login to view

i went out this morning on my bike i wore 15 den mink tights with shorts i did stop for a cup of tea got a few looks.

one man came and sat by me started chatting he kept looking at my legs i crossed them but he never said any thing about them going to to go out friday dressed the same

anyone in NE go out on bike in panties love to meet up for a wank

XXX pic...
login to view

Cycled 20 miles today following a sexy bum in knickers...very horny xx

Wish l had

Then again, l also run, & ParkRun on Saturdays, & some of the girls who turn up there...

Cor!!!

While cycling around surrey / sussex lanes, I often wear my pantyhose under my leggings for my own pleasure; but would be happy to wear stockings and suspenders if I knew there was an audience.

Rach - your VPL was pretty damn sexy as well!!!! Xxx

Should be out and about, on the (undoubtedly luckless!) look out tomorrow

By *elltek  (M)  over a year ago

Anyone know of places near Stevenage that are good to meet guys whilst out cycling

I was out riding this morning guys outside Nottingham in a pink bra and knickers under my Lycra. Didn't see any other riders unfortunately and certainly none with lacy knickers under their shirts. It was a lovely autumn ride.

Anyway....got home and found my pink bra had leaked the pink colour into the white undervest thing I was wearing - bit difficult to explain that to my other half but luckily she was at work and so had to wash the undervest thing quickly....luckily the pink all came out so dodged a bullet there

Susanne xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *urreyguy1960  (M)  over a year ago

I never wear any underwear when cycling in lycra. Not may do. Lol

Where in Notts do you go cycling ?

I love wearing Knix under my shorts as I ride

*l360 By *l360   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Makes two of us that would like to know that Bridgford

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aceboy  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

always ride commando under my lycra on the road bike, tempted with a sexy thong now though, I wonder how visible it will be to those behind me?

Find lots of 'stuff' in the gutter round North Notts, I tend to cycle past all the local dogging spots but never much action in the day, would love to meet another horny cd biker...

Yes - normally just wear Lycra so this was only the second time with bra and knickers.

Was on my mtb and was riding bridleways past Strelley, Cossall and Awsworth, then up the Hemlock Stone hill and up the hill in Bramcote park. Didn't see anyone else out riding though...

Hmm - not sure a thong would be comfortable? Better with knickers I think and I'm sure that the outline would be visible especially if they're lacy

*amela By *amela  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Surely that's even more reason to wear them

Agreed - I wasn't trying to suggest it was a bad thing if they are visible...

Gf and I had super cycle today with one of my sissy friends in just tights and our lycra. You all should try it with sheer tights under

I don't do the Lycra thing but often in full lingerie beneath my clothes. Tee shirt off for those big open areas where you can see far ahead to reveal bras/ Basques/ silky slips etc. Feels great

Hope to be out this weekend

XXX pic...
login to view
By *tone1  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Driving on the country roads this morning following a cyclist who had on the most see through leggings I have ever seen. His crack was clearly visible as were his peachy cheeks. My mrs kept saying why don't you overtake him and I just kept saying it wasn't safe to do so.

Unfortunately he turned of but I realy enjoyed that while it lasted.

Out Monday 3rd/Tues 4th

Gf heading off this weekend with her lez gf and me and my sissy bfs going on cycle and other sheer fun this weekend

Gf heading off this weekend with her lez gf and me and my sissy bfs going on cycle and other sheer fun this weekend

XXX pic...
login to view
By *20pantyman  (M)  over a year ago

anyone near Beverley Yorkshire?

Love the idea of finding a cyclist or jogger I some tight lycra or nylon with a bulging cock for me to enjoy. Anyone local to me up for this?

I am a cyclists and a runner where is local to you

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onkers  (M)  over a year ago

I'm a cyclist in Flintshire and looking for a partner nearby also do a lot of walking too

*ve1966 By *ve1966  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Anybody going cycling or walking in Stapleford woods near Newark, I love to wear panties and stockings under my clothing

By *issile  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I occasionally go cycling but only around well known cruising sites in the country side, bought a small set of cheap lycra in Lidl some while ago and it has to stretch really thin I think it is nearly see through never fails to get me some fun

Love cycling. esp when you know when u bend over on the racing bike your panties are exposed and everyone can see them ! mmmm

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ycradaz   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I love cyclist to stop by my place for a rest and a cuppa relax then have fun in Lycra so guys want to have a break when out on your bike stop and have some fun

I raced for 16 years, I still ride for fitness and fun. The first time I got fucked was when I was out on my mountain bike at a local area I'd identified as a likely spot. I was in tight black Ron Hill tracksters; I don't think I had panties on at that time, though it's possible.

I passed a guy walking alone and wiggled my bum at him hopefully, and sure enough he turned around and followed me. He caught up we chatted awkwardly for a bit, and I just came out and asked whether he wanted to 'do something'. He matter-of-factly answered in the affirmative and led me off to a grassy bay between gorse bushes where we kissed, sucked and finally he put his cock in my bum and pumped me.

I had a few more encounters in the same place, also met the same guy for repeat doses of cock a couple of times. One time a young lad felt me up and sucked me while I was wearing 3/4 lycra bib knickers. I've also done watersports in the woods while wearing lycra shorts.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *igh5  (M)  over a year ago

wear lycra cycling about Scotland - like the idea of meeting a lycra clad cyclist with panites underneath

I have met a couple of times when wearing lace panties under my tight jeans and each time the guy I was meeting loved the sight of them appearing, barely holding my bulge in as I lowered my jeans.

I am out on my bike in the Cheshire area this sunday with panties under my lycra...

"I've seen the odd few cars with (the archetypal) steamed up windows, whilst out riding, but just carry on

My dream is still to find a nice TV standing/waiting with a broken down car, or simply 'just waiting for company'

Sadly, it's still not happened to me

Bugger!!!"

Still not happened

Bugger!!

(once more)

Anybody out, for the 'Tour de Yorkshire' this weekend

I went cycling in my pants last night had them on show nobody stopped though so had a wank and left them cummed in in Attenborough nature reserve in the bushes lol

Was amazed they were still there this morning.

Lovely sexy lacy black panties with cum stains!!!

Wrapped them round my cock as I cycled to work and wore them all day.

Xxxx

Hmmmmmm can't wait until you leave me some

Xxxx

Have been going very regularly to my local nature reserve great late at night no one about I had a wank dressed in panties and stockings near the train lines

Cycle around the North East, If anyone wants to join me for a ride and maybe more

Could be out this weekend

Going for a bike ride down my local nature reserve later in knickers and stockings hmmmmmm outdoor wank as no one meets!

*arolinehants By *arolinehants   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Anyone else actually cycled en femme? Only did it once, on the army range at Wilmer, wearing fishnet stockings, pink satin basque and panties. Did about half a mile before losing nerve and putting Lycra on top

"Anyone else actually cycled en femme? Only did it once, on the army range at Wilmer, wearing fishnet stockings, pink satin basque and panties. Did about half a mile before losing nerve and putting Lycra on top"

I have ridden with two TVs, who wear under lycra

One also rides with wig, make-up, 'ladies lycra' (lilacs/pinks)

The other just wears under

Sadly suspender tights, so the clips can't be noticed

Which is odd, in a way, as she also uses silicone boobs whislt riding

Damned great to watch on a rough road! (She sticks on, as well as bra)

I've ridden with bra and panties under my Lycra a few times and on one occasion with a pair of glossy nude hold ups under a pair of bib threequarter leggings.

Never been out cycling wearing but have to say I do look in all the lay by's and gate ways to see if there are any discarded pairs I could claim

When I was younger I wore some tights and a t shirt out for a cycle ride with nothing else. The tights were about 20 denier so when some one looked closely they would have very good view!

"I've ridden with bra and panties under my Lycra a few times and on one occasion with a pair of glossy nude hold ups under a pair of bib threequarter leggings. "

Cworrr I would love to see that!

I wear tan tights sometimes when on my bike

XXX pic...
login to view

i had a great experience this week i was out on my bike i was wearing 15 den nearly black tights really sheer with tight shorts i had shaved my legs that morning and i felt smooth i had done about 6 miles and was needing to stop as i needed to pee so i stopped at a petrol station and the toilet is round the back so i go in and pee all done when a guy came in and he said hello and looked at my legs when i was washing my hands i glanced at him again and he was still looking at my legs and peeing i left when walking to my bike i picked up a stone in side my trainer so i lent up the wall and took my shoe off and was standing there with my stocking foot with a reinforced toe resting on my other foot with my shoe in my hand the guy came out the toilet and just looked again walked over and said i love your tights you are wearing you have great legs and do i just wear them for cycling or all the time with this he lifted his trouser leg and said i like them all the time look me was wearing brown sheer tights. i just said when a fancy it and his reply was i fancy it now and did i want to go to his house just up the road it turns out he had seen me cycling and noticed my nylon legs and pulled in before me to get another look so when i pulled into the station he thought all he xmas's had come i went to his house and we had some good fun playing for 1 1/2 hrs

By *otgizmo2  (M)  over a year ago

I go out on my bike. Usually early Sunday morning around Pennington Flash in Leigh. I wear my lycra too and just my lycra shorts.

I 've met a couple of guys and wanted and sucked them till they cum all over me.

I'll be there again this Sunday. Hope I have some fun .

Love to meet guys outside showing off their lycra bulges or maybe in some nylons. Such a turn on

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amie 4   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Would luv to bump into someone in Lycra and nylons under would be a enjoyable meet

Still waiting to meet another TV on a bike

Epping forest anyone?

Around Wakefield, Pontefract, east of Leeds, north of Doncaster tomorrow afternoon?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *amie 4   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Anyone out on their bike this weekend in the northwest area in Lycra and nylons let me know

Fat chance

But. Is anyone out (in panties/stockings) around the east of Leeds/Pontefract area tomorrow, or Wednesday?

I need to watching rather than looking for discarded panties while out on my bike ??

XXX pic...
login to view
By *antymanxdresser  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I often leave a pair of wife's used panties in woodside on lay bye where red bus cafe is on a64 will be up there Tues afternoon xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *red1904  (M)  over a year ago

any panties to find in Brentwood Essex ?

"I often leave a pair of wife's used panties in woodside on lay bye where red bus cafe is on a64 will be up there Tues afternoon xx"

Working today

Could possibly ride that way tomorrow?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *enise54  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Doesn't she miss all the panties you leave there ??

I often cycle around Gloucester wearing a short skirt and panties now that the weather is a little kinder. I've always enjoyed showing my knickers a bit when I'm cycling. Once chatted to a walker while wearing sheer tights and no knickers. I made sure he could see the back.

No-one out, in this manner, around West Yorkshire today/tomorrow?

*ustrel By *ustrel  (M)  over a year ago

Any sexy cyclists around chorley/ preston area

By (user no longer on site) 42 weeks ago

I have cycled literally thousands of miles over the years and never once seen any knickers, dogging, naughty fun activities etc. I must be the unluckiest cyclist ever ????

I mountain bike and road bike too, so I've been keeping my options open lol!

By *arylund  (M) 42 weeks ago

Would love to meet up with fellow cyclists in and around Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire area for fitness and fun x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atnbi  (M) 42 weeks ago

"Would love to meet up with fellow cyclists in and around Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire area for fitness and fun x"

Might have to get my bike out !!

By *orkDefender  (TV/TS/CD) 42 weeks ago

"I have cycled literally thousands of miles over the years and never once seen any knickers, dogging, naughty fun activities etc. I must be the unluckiest cyclist ever ????

I mountain bike and road bike too, so I've been keeping my options open lol! "

By *orkDefender  (TV/TS/CD) 42 weeks ago

"I have cycled literally thousands of miles over the years and never once seen any knickers, dogging, naughty fun activities etc. I must be the unluckiest cyclist ever ????

I mountain bike and road bike too, so I've been keeping my options open lol! "

Sorry

Meant to be

Seen a few pairs, whilst out riding myself, but never the activity/wearers (TV, or female) that go with them

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ambridgeCock  (M) 17 weeks ago

I've been out a couple of times with a small pair of panties on stopped for coffee and had a few looks I felt so hot and horny in them knowing they were looking trying to work it out.

By *nderwearlover  (M) 17 weeks ago

I find wearing lacy thongs whilst out on my mountan bike irratating. Plus is gives away a very definate pantyline. i now wear boyshorts under my cycling gear which other guys seem to like whilst peeling down my shorts. xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ihubby552   profile verified by photo (M) 16 weeks ago

Just shorts for me.... nothing underneath

By *ucker4you  (M) 16 weeks ago

I love seeing young, fit guys cycling, either in tight Lycra or ordinary shorts, both with nothing worn underneath, as I love to see the bulge. Wish there were more guys like this in my area, but seldom see any. Any young fit cyclists want to stop off at my place for a rest, drink and relief, get in touch PLEASE.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ervpanty  (M) 16 weeks ago

I've been walking my dog on York to Selby cycle track for the last couple of days but not seen anything to play with, have wife's worn panties in my pocket for any sniffers. Last walk today before heading home.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M) 16 weeks ago

"I've been walking my dog on York to Selby cycle track for the last couple of days but not seen anything to play with, have wife's worn panties in my pocket for any sniffers. Last walk today before heading home. "

Perhaps you need a new sniffer dog?

Add a new message to this topic