New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365992 members (10 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Breast forms?!?!

See newest message in thread

Breast forms?!?!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Really lookin at buyin a breast form to give my dress up fun that extra feminine look. Stuffin socks in a bra is all gd but doesn't give the sloped look comin down the chest n makes everything look hollow. So after lookin around the net I've found a few but just wanted to ask here first. Anything I should look out for? Or know about breast forms before buying?

N what are they like? To wear, feel, last etc?? Any tips would be greatly appreciated boys xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

You probably would be better of trying fillets first as breast forms can be heavier & more demanding if you know what I mean.

Plenty of resources on the net & for less than £30 fillets are great. Most importantly is get the right bra & bibs your uncle

XXX pic...
login to view
By *angleguy  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

When I fully dress I use a combination of a 'Nubra' type stick on bra to pull in chest fat to give cleavage and then a bra with forms in to give shape.

There's a german company on eBay that sells great forms...they're self adhesive and hold on really well, last ages and aren't too expensive.

*orwichbicd By *orwichbicd   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I use chicken fillets (ebay) first that gives me the cleavage then my bra then I put in my breat fillers that push up what the chicken fillets have brought together ,with the fillers pushing up it gives me substance to my breasts n cleavage .

I read somewhere on line that if you get some tights or stockings fill each leg with dried rice to the size breast you want tie each off as close to the rice as you can .knot it a couple of times to give each breast filler a nipple so once you have got dressed up with a nice dress or blouse the nipples on the breast forms will show through the material as though you have erect nipples .....looks really good .

The rice in the stockings lets you mold your breasts into a nice shape once there in place n with a bra you do get nice bouncy movement .

Hey thanks gurls I've read all ur comments and will av a gd look online tonight afte work. I guess it's more a case of trial n error n see what works best you.

The breast forms I was lookin at were from an ebay seller for around 25-30 quid n I think they came with nipples. I've got some breast fillets but havnt tried em yet. N what is the real difference between "chicken" n "breast" fillets?!? Haha the rice is a Kool trick xx

By *Dtopped  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Hi i have a few pair can sell one pair huge!

Don't need to wear them my self any more!

Silicone forms are nice from what I hear. Personally I'll be waiting to get au natural ones. (;

So looking forward to getting some! Can't wait for them to be played with as I get taken from behind.

Oh Id lov to av a real pair of tits permanently on my chest!!! hoping one day I will :D xx

By *Dtopped  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Do have a few pairs some expensive ones that look real mind feel it too but why there expensive.

Have smaller pair medium which have big nipples that look very real plus a huge pair that weigh a lot just like real ones but feel mmm.

But being that i have my own real ones don't really need them now mind ok to add to a bra sometime.

but these are still growing and at an E/F cup now!

*ex Wildtyhme By *ex Wildtyhme  (M)  over a year ago

have a look at basqueonline.co.uk im sure you'll find something there

Add a new message to this topic