New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364671 members (4 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Canal

See newest message in thread

Canal

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ielding  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Doas anyone just get the urge to walk down the canal with there cock out hoping to been seen.

I do it it and so far had no luck.

Any stories?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I ride my bike on three tow path quite a lot. I've often wanted to go out there in the dark and ride naked. But with my luck I'd ride straight into the canal lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ielding  (M)  over a year ago

Now that would be fun.I'm thinking of going for a walk down canal in a min and find somewhere in the trees to get naked and wank.

The first time I tasted cum was when I was walking along a canal path,a guy was walking towards me with his hand down his trousers he smiled at me and went into some bushes.I followed him and he pulled his cock out and started wanking.He grabbed my head down and pushed his cock into my mouth.He thrust his cock 2 or 3 times before shooting his cum in my mouth,he pinched my nose forcing me to swallow.I loved it and we met up for about 2years,he didnt need to force me again and I still love it nearly 50 years later

XXX pic...
login to view
By *enzone   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

mmm done this quite a few times on the Lancaster Canal in the very quiet rural spots

Let me know when your walking next if I can I'll suck you dry

By *jwillie  (M)  over a year ago

which canal lol x

"which canal lol x "

Yes. Which canal?

I think I read, that England has more canals than Venice.

I live on a canalboat

I live the idea of walking down canal side at night and just meet a guy and fuck hard and walk off. Best I've managed so far is stripping naked and having a wank by canal

"I live on a canalboat "

Lucky guy.

I wish I lived on a canal boat.

To _ielding. I'd to suck you off. Message pvt message if interested. .

By *ick PreCum  (M)  over a year ago

I recently went for a walk with the GF from the Top Lock at Wigan, down into the town centre and back. Enroute, we went into the bushes and she sucked my cock as people walked past. Then on the way back, we went back into some bushes where there was a bit of a path and she dropped her pants and bent over against a tree while I fucked her from behind.

It was soooo horny cos we could see people wlking along the canal path through openings in the bushes. Didn't take me long to fill her with hot cum.

We also hired a narrow boat for a week on the lancaster canal. Had LOADS of horny fun. We would stand on the towpath at the side of the boat and suck and fuck. Awesome holiday!

I love to get my cock out an play outdoors, have done it a few times on a canal path although never been caught or had any watch me unfortunately

"I think I read, that England has more canals than Venice."

It's Birmingham that has more canals than Venice.

I love a bit of outdoor fun - river, canal, anywhere really.

Love to get my cock out in the fresh air, even if it's only for a slash!

Free at weekend. Outside fun on canal. Wigan

OUTDOOR fun?? I'd like to have some fun outdoors on canal this summer. Who'd b up for it ??? Pm me

Just think....years ago...stallions used to constantly trudge along the tow paths,with their huge cocks and balls dangling.

No change there then

By *hebestrimmer  (M)  over a year ago

Hahahaha, Canal walks, Jeez, I used to fish on a Canal in East Yks, it had been disused since 1938, the part I fished had about 10 houses facing it.

One afternoon a gorgeous young lad appeared and we got talking and 15 mins later we moved further down the canal to a more secluded area and had a wonderfull time, every time I went I always parked up set my rig up there, eventualy he would comeover and we would move along the bank to our spot.

Fantstic lad, fantastic spot to fish, not only did I get a basket full of Brown & Rainbow trout, I always got the white sauce to go with it

Mmmmmm I wouldn't mind meeting a stallion pt s hesrd em lol

By *rannygranny  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

On a hired canal boat I had my head and shoulders up through a hatch and was talking to a young lady, my mate who could not be seen pulled off my shorts and wanked and sucked me making it very hard to hold a normal conversation

That's 1 form of multitasking lol x wicked

*ld man small cock By *ld man small cock  (M)  over a year ago

When I lived on a narrow boat back at the start of 2000,I never met any guy on the towpath,never that lucky.

I was on my boat for 3 years and traveled the length of the UK in my boat,did over 3 thousand miles,did gay pride in London,and Manchester.

Zilch.

Sold the boat and then got offers ha ha,they dont count

By *ames deep  (M)  over a year ago

Let me try would love a good suck

Not quite a canal but river bank. was fishing away from the crowd when a young guy late teens rode up on his bike stopped and was watching. Eventually came down and stared chatting got round to saying love to try fishing. Told him he can try and he said you mean I can hold your rod. I looked at him and said anytime next thing he felt my crutch and said this rod. I was taken aback never had entered my mind but I thought not turning this down. Feel free, with the same he had my cock out and was sucking me off. it wasn't long before I was cumming so I held his head tight and cum into his mouth. I told him lick it all up which he did then just said thanks that's my sort of fishing and went. most unexpected buyt very very enjoyable

Must take up fishing ??

Used to walk along the old canal bank from Kingsway in Warrington to the Ship Canal on my way to / from Broomfields pool when the sauna was the old 'containers' outside.

If I'd not got any fun in the sauna I'd take my time walking back and, once or twice, had some fun in the bushes.

*ayboy1669 By *ayboy1669   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Who is up for fishing in Kidderminster in Springfield park on Thursday

*ayboy1669 By *ayboy1669   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Who is up for fishing in Kidderminster in Springfield park on Thursday

Fantasize about being taken onto canal boat on a nice sunny day bent over the bed ...shorts pulled down and fucked as people walk by with only flimsy curtains blocking the view of me being fucked.

I live very near the trent and mersy canal betweem stoke and stone have never had any encpunters tho

I met a nice m/m couple not so long ago, they live apart but share a little boat on the canal near Gloucester. After chatting on

(another) site, I was invited to visit, and to dress up for them. Once on board, they moved the boat to a quiet backwater, while I put on stockings, suspenders, panties and heels. It was an idyllic setting, the boat was hidden among the reeds and nearly out of sight. The sleeping area was tiny, but I was told to lie in it and relax ( worked fine unless I tried to sit up ) and for an hour and a half they took turns with me. Not enough room for a simultaneous 3some, but a lovely way to spend an afternoon ...

*anjoo69 By *anjoo69  (M)  over a year ago

Brings a whole new meaning to wind in the willows !!!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ceptic50  (M)  over a year ago

I can be found by the canal with my mature gf many afternoons having sex or just taking pictures. Been seen a few times by different people but mainly cyclists

XXX pic...
login to view
By *anyaM   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"I ride my bike on three tow path quite a lot. I've often wanted to go out there in the dark and ride naked. But with my luck I'd ride straight into the canal lol"

Or worse get a puncture, I mean where does a guy who is naked hide his puncture repair kit? Oh in the saddle bag, Ooooh Don't yuck!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *anyaM   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I used to ride the biking paths never met any guys who might want to fuck me. I used to go into a field and lay a sheet down and just hope some guy would walk by but no Its never happened. Only with guys I know.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ittleman99  (M)  over a year ago

I used to work at the norton about 30 years ago, never went into the tyburn ever i don't know why lol,....sometimes i tell ppl i live in a cocks green even tho its Yardley I live in depends who i talk to bit strange i know

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ittleman99  (M)  over a year ago

Whoops should have bee a private message to a guy lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I've never lived near a canal but it reminds me of a meet I had on Torquay seafront one evening many years ago. I had been for an innocent walk and near the end of the prom I sat down on a seat to look at the sea.

A few moments later a guy in a track suit joined me and he was obviously aroused. He saw me glance at his bulge and immediately said shall I show you, and before I could even answer he was stood up and there was this lovely hard circumcised cock staring me in the face.

So I did what he seemed to want and took it in my mouth. After a while I stopped to say it was a nice cock and I loved sucking it but please do not cum in my mouth. He smiled and said OK, can I see yours.

As it was starting to get dark and there was nobody about, I stood up and instead of getting my cock out I dropped my trousers and pants whereon he bent down and expertly took all of me in his mouth. After a while when he had got me very hard he said could we change back for a while, and next time he took me it would be all the way as he loved spunk.

So I gave hime as good as I knew how until he pulled out saying he was close, and he took me again and gave me a superb finish sucking and using his tongue as only a real expert can. It was only after he eventually released my by now soft cock that I noticed that he had finished himself by hand and I think the both of us had cum at the same time.

He pulled up his track suit, said cheers, that was good, and he was gone. I often went back but never met him or anyone else again along the prom.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *limmale43  (M)  over a year ago

I would love someone to walk both of us naked down the canal or woods..a bit risky but fun

I walked naked along a disused railway recently, does this count?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uncuriousguy  (M)  over a year ago

I too like walks along canals, old railway paths, woods. So many secluded places to relax.

I've played with more than a few cocks alongside the Cauldon Canal in Hanley...love outdoor fun,love the risk and how seedy it can be

By *onjj  (M)  over a year ago

does my anal canal count

By *ugbyguy40  (M)  over a year ago

Not a canal but the tow path along the river from me used to be a great cruising spot. There was a bridge across the river that I'd cross on my walk home and the cruising area was along from it so quite often I'd have a wander down the path before going back to the bridge to cross the river and continue my walk home.

The next bridge was quite a way down the river and there were no lights along the tow path so hardly anyone went there at night except cruisers so on hot summer evenings it could get quite active. There were a few spots just off the path that you could get some cover in but most of the action happened on the path in full view to anyone walking past. The further up you went the more privacy there was. There was parking on the other side of the river so you could see people drive up and if they crossed the bridge you knew they were almost certainly heading your way.

There were benches to sit on so you'd often sit there and wait for someone to join you. I mentioned on another thread how once I was sitting there in my shorts and got joined by a hot jogger and we ended up stripped off with me riding his cock as other guys walked past and watched.

It seemed quite popular with 'straight' guys as quite often I'd end up with guys reluctant to kiss though happy to feed me their loads. One night a cute young guy, who was clearly a gym regular, around my age at the time stopped to talk. He was quite drunk, having been out with his mates. Turned out he had never done anything with a guy but had been building up his courage to come down here. Eventually he let me take his t shirt off and his jeans and boxers down and I sucked him off, he came so much I could barely swallow it. We arranged to meet the same time the next week and I was really shocked when he showed. He was drunk again but this time happy to snog and even wank me off. We kept in vague touch for a while and had a few more sessions down there.

Sadly they closed down the bridge at night and it became inconvenient to get to so it died away. Occasionally on the other side of the bridge they'd be people in cars who were interested in some fun in their car but that side was fully lit so too obvious most of the time. I did meet a builder down there who fucked me in the back of his van but as far as I'm aware it pretty much all stopped.

A few days ago I was walking down a winding path that run along a river when coming towards me was a young male cycling. He was wearing shorts and a hoodie that was open and he was wanking his cock, which was easily 8+", outside of his shorts with his right hand.

I was wearing shades and when he saw me he lent forward so his jacket covered his errection and thought he'd got away with his actions, but as he past me on my right, I said "nice cock". He nearly fell off his bike!

I turned and followed him, but he'd disappeared, until further down the path I heard a voice in the bushes say, "wanna see it again mister?"

I looked around and went to find him. He was sitting on the grass with his top open and his shorts pulled to one side stroking his gorgeous cock. Without invitation I took over and he was soon on his back and thrusting it towards my encroaching mouth and within seconds of it touching my tongue I had a face full of cum.

Then after sucking him clean, he jumped up and got on his bike. I said, 'hey, what about me?'

He shouted back, "tomorrow", and was gone. I was only visiting that town of one day, so he never returned the pleasure.

By *ames deep  (M)  over a year ago

Like to see you all

Add a new message to this topic