New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login365541 members (6 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > Weirdest turn ons?

See newest message in thread

Weirdest turn ons?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

So gentlemen, let's share our weirdest turn ons shall we? Mine is wearing female socks. Any kind. The more cute the better

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Comparing our cock sizes before assuming roles lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onavan69  (M)  over a year ago

had a guy who loved to wear mink fur gloves and he tryed to put one ,over my mouth as he fucked me from behind ,im not one for the gag's etc ,a few mouth later he was found hanging from a shed roof wearing the gloves ,and a funny smile .

XXX pic...
login to view
By *EALTHY COCK  (M)  over a year ago

Sound like you had a luck escape.

XXX pic...
login to view

i pray each time i meet a guy he will be normal ,and so far they are its good to check out there profiles with others ,so far i had just great horny guys on here .

My strangest one is glossy womens magazines. Although I have a lot of other weird fetishes too!!

Wearing stockings, suspender belt and panties under my trousers

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ikimarriott  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Sucking cock in public loos is a massive thing for the smells sounds etc xx

*iffuk By *iffuk  (M)  over a year ago

Guys whose ears stick out.

Mm I agree I love the smells of public toilets very very sexy

Having pic of my hole taken after getting fucked, love it and guy gets to have a 2nd go after I see it xxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *115   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I like top guys shorter than me even I am not too tall. My daddy is a bit shorter than me

Armpit hair, it's just so sexy and manly

Love public toilets and the risk, my main fetish is weird, I love a guy with a small cock and cum all over me lol

love doing it in public toilets .

XXX pic...
login to view
By *RONT19  (M)  over a year ago

yeah public loos do it for me as well. love the smell

XXX pic...
login to view
By *limmale43  (M)  over a year ago

I like hairy cocks and flaccid gets me right horny

Got a new fetish, much older men who haven't cum in ages, I was amazed lol!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *puddly  (M)  over a year ago

Into older chubby men who smell

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *reeloader    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Older men who no what there doin and love to suck juicy cock down to the balls xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *inkyPassive  (M)  over a year ago

I have two fantasies:

1) being a sub slave to two guys who fuck me and feed me their cock anytime they want - who are always hard and eager. They hold parties and share me out to them for everyone in turn whilst everyone is watching.

2) Going to a Top guys house and when I get there he has a film camera set up and films him fucking and face fucking me. It is going out on the internet live whilst guys are tuned in.

Mine is to be naked in a toilet with a bald headed older man. Who rim's me then sit's me on the toilet and suck's me off.

"I have two fantasies:

1) being a sub slave to two guys who fuck me and feed me their cock anytime they want - who are always hard and eager. They hold parties and share me out to them for everyone in turn whilst everyone is watching.

2) Going to a Top guys house and when I get there he has a film camera set up and films him fucking and face fucking me. It is going out on the internet live whilst guys are tuned in."

Have been their with your number 2.

"I have two fantasies:

2) Going to a Top guys house and when I get there he has a film camera set up and films him fucking and face fucking me. It is going out on the internet live whilst guys are tuned in."

Have been their with your number 2.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hemaligfreund   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"Wearing stockings, suspender belt and panties under my trousers "

That sounds perfectly normal to me!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *40i  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Mine is worshipping a kind but dominant guys cock with my mouth , after he's given me a hands tied behind back spanking

Lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lackmini2  (M)  over a year ago

i love to push a pair of tights up my ass in push the one leg up first then the pantie part then the other leg the when i am about to cum i pull them out the i have had 2 pairs up a few times

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lackmini2  (M)  over a year ago

i love to push a pair of tights up my ass in push the one leg up first then the pantie part then the other leg the when i am about to cum i pull them out the i have had 2 pairs up a few times

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hubby_bi  (M)  over a year ago

i love one piece swimsuits.

Chubby men around 45+ with big beer bellies and arse with a small cock wearing panties and kissing me passionately as our bellies rub together mmmmmm

XXX pic...
login to view
By *enzone   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Love cock on Cock want to share a condom (2 cocks in it) and we both cum together

Amputees.

I don`t know why either, but I expect in my dim and distant past my subconscious registered an interest.

Have only met two, but am definitely turned on by them.

Lol pretty much my first time!

I love shiny 80s style football shorts, instant wank material for me.

Mmmmm yes please.

"I love shiny 80s style football shorts, instant wank material for me."

MMM me too (along with Y-fronts)

I'm always turned on in a fishmongers, something about a man in a white overall and showing me what's been caught, all slipping about in his hands.

a guy i met wanted to cum in my eyes!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *r precum   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"a guy i met wanted to cum in my eyes!!! "

ouch

I have a new turn on that I didn't even know I liked, My dom told me to meet him one evening, and told me to wear tights and panties under my mini skirt, and also ordered me to drink lots of water, to the point of bursting, I did this and met him as ordered, he told me to lift my skirt, open my legs, and pee myself, while he watched, I loved it and can't wait to do it again.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ike l   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"a guy i met wanted to cum in my eyes!!! ouch"

That reminded me about a guy I met a few years ago in a cottage, he liked you to stand in front of him while he was sitting, he would wank and suck you, and then have you come up his nose.

This is 100% true, but for the comedians amongst us, a nice wank and suck was not to be sneezed at.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *4billy   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"I love shiny 80s style football shorts, instant wank material for me."

Footy /roughy kit, speedos but I love shiny shorts

XXX pic...
login to view

a few years back ,i was at a place used for sex and i heard a van pull in so waited and a guy got out i have sucked his cock before ,and we got chatting and he asked if i had some comdoms ,which i thought he was going to ask to fuck me ,but no so we chatted a little more ,then he asked me if i wanted to go for a ride to his job ,i just said okay as we drove off and as we got to the place he said ,he will not be long ,so i sat looking at all these's guys walking around ,and him fixing the diesel pumps god the smell really got me going and seeing his lovely body in them overalls ,after about half an hour he said he was done and now going to get the paperwork signed and wash his hands ,few mins later he come back and put something in behind his seat ,as he got in i was looking about as he got my hand and placed it into his over alls ,the guy had taken off his shorts and he was naked in them lovely smelly overalls i just held his cock as he drove me back i was palying with him all the way back,and as we parked he said he wanted to take a walk so we both got out ,and walked into the trees and past this couple walking there dogs ,and he asked where this path way was going i just siad to the deep wood so he walked off smiled and said you coming ,so i followed like a lamb as he took my hand and back into his overalls ,and his rock hard cock we then got to the end and the grass clearing i took it as up to me and bent over and took his cock into my mouth ,as he let out a deep moan as it went deep into my mouth and then he held his over all around my head i heard him said you love that smell dont you ,i could just about move my head as he pumped into my mouth so good to suck it after playing and hearing him tell me how he wanted to come big ,as not had any for a while so he told me he was coming so i carried on and he did big time ,the moan was loud so no wonder he wanted to go deep into the trees,i did spit it out as he got me and kissed me full on then said he had better go and get the next job done ,so he walked back to the van and was gone ,never seen his since and he had a pace maker and used poppers if he is still about i hope he is well as horny as hell .

many decades ago I went to a cruising area lay by but just my luck nothing doing!

so out of boredom I decided to go walk about deeper into the wooded area were nobody went - no escape I guess if an issue came to light!

as I seemed to be walking for ages and going deeper and getting worried I'd not find my way back, something got my eye and startled me

standing in a small clearing deep in the wood, like the one area light was allowed in, stood a figure

this figure had a motorcycle helmet on and a tinted visor so you couldn't see his face - he was head to toe in full one piece motorcycle leathers and to my shock he was standing there with this massive hanging there cock and balls - just waiting it seemed for someone to show up

I was nervous was it a trap was he a psycho but the lore of those beautifully smooth huge cock n balls called to me like a whistle to a dog - pant pant

heart racing i got my cock out and showed him i was hard and went down on my knees to serve him as a good catholic educated boiy should lol

he got so hard and it got even bigger it was a struggle but I was determined to do my duty - it wasn't long before I could feel him start to twitch and i knew he was getting close which made me start to twitch and feel like i'm was so excited - I still didn't know who he was - his build was strong muscled n lean under the shape of that suit - it was driving me wild not able to see him, just this figure of a man all covered up except for what he wanted servicing

finally he shot thick n creamy spunk down my mouth throbbing and pulsating for ages which in turn made me orgasm all over the all in one boots of the suit.

then the awkward moment who would leave first what would I say - then to my shock he proceeded to take the helmet off

standing before me in full biker leathers was santa claus, kind eyes, full white beard and locks of white hair just as I had remembered as a child - santa was on holiday and in the woods waiting for a boiy like me to give him a prezzie instead! lol

I was shocked but became a daddies boi from that moment on - it was so intense and so magical - I never had an encounter like it before or since!!!

sigh

Having my head held down whilst getting facefucked

Being called boy/lad/kiddo

Having my hair ruffled

Builders/tradies

Pervy creepy lecherous old men wanting to touch me (this one is very love/hate bittersweet)

Unwashed (but NOT cheesy) dick and balls. Smells amazing after a hard days work.

I also need a lot of verbal from the other guy or I can't cum as my attention span is so shit

Married men especially if they wear a ring/talk about how i'm tighter than their wife

nothing i like better than standing behind a hot young lad on a train and letting my hands wonder

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ipaul68  (M)  over a year ago

A nice cock in wet white boxer shorts

XXX pic...
login to view
By *4billy   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"nothing i like better than standing behind a hot young lad on a train and letting my hands wonder "

That's just pervy, and I only say that because I wish I had the guts to let my hands wonder on the tube

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ornygaylad26  (M)  over a year ago

"nothing i like better than standing behind a hot young lad on a train and letting my hands wonder "

Would love you stood behind me on the train, your hands wandering, and your hard cock pushing against my arse, back and legs

By *hebestrimmer  (M)  over a year ago

A couple of years ago our train broke down and we all had to get off, imagine what the next one was like.

Jammed in like sardines, I was sttod behind an awesome lad of about 25, not as tall as me and literaly and quite by chance my hand brushed against his lovely firm bum, his head turned and he smiled & then I felt him pushing back so my hand was actualy pressing onto his bum, I moved my hand a bit and he responded but moving from side to side, everso slight, but it was happening.

We arrived at Leeds and the doors opened, he turned and loked at me again and made his way up the platform - no prozes for guessing where to.

I followed him in and when every one had gone I gave him the best blowjob I had ever given anyone

the humiliation of premature cumming

letting people (especially my gf's sister) see my thong and garter straps when i sit down or bend over

pissing at a urinal showing my chastity cage and panties

basically lots of humiliation stuff

As above, humiliation is a turn on,

Being cuckolded, dick size compare, chastisy devices, small penis humiliation, it's all hot!

I'm bi, so with girls I love to take the reigns, and with guys I always wanna totally submit

the Taste and smell is my best turn on ever and I can't believe that when an old man pushed my to my knees in some filthy public toilet when I was 17 at first I tried to resist but the smell and size of this old man's dirty unwashed big fat cock made me ashamed of my little thing that had got so hard. By now I was in some sort of daze and just opened my mouth accepting my fate knowing that I would be hooked on cock for life. Now thirty years later I'm still hooked on cock especially when they smell like the first old man's cock cheesy smelly unwashed it turns me on and reminds me of how much i loved sucking dirty old cock I those smelly piss covered toilets in the eighties. Mmm god I'm going to post an ad on cl now looking for dirty old men.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *resley   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Not particularly weird but I like to play asleep, laid face down and naked and have someone caress my back and buttocks. Eventually concentrating on my bum and teasing with tongue and fingers. Then feeling the slippery cold of some lube and a hard cock teased between my cheeks and slid up and down my crack as I push back. I am not ready (I don't think) to be penetrated yet, but the idea of 'simulating' turns me on.

Being "caught" by other people wearing women's foundation garments. There's nothing to beat the sheer excitement as you pass the point of no return and know there's no backing out. The first time I did it was in my teens - my cousin (male) and I were alone in the house, so I went upstairs to my parent's room, stripped off to my underwear, and got one of my mum's long leg panty girdles. I stood there with it round my ankles waiting for him to come looking for me. I almost died when I saw the door opening and knew that this was really going to happen! I started pulling the girdle up and he came in to "catch" me wiggling into it. The look on his face as I got it on, pulled my jeans back on, and spent the rest of the morning acting as if nothing untoward had happened was a picture!

Another thing I did a long time ago was force myself to be out and about dressed as a woman. I never have come close to passing as a female, but around 10pm one Friday night I put on my panties, bra, girdle, seamed stockings, petticoat blouse, skirt and heels, drove to the far side of town, parked the car, put the key in an envelope and posted it to myself. I then had no option but to negotiate my way back home through a busy town centre. I ducked and dived into every shadow and back-street I could find, but I still got caught a few times and attracted more than one group of laughing bystanders, and even got a hand up my skirt a couple of times - my girdle got some real big laughs. I was probably lucky (though, in retrospect, I'm slightly disappointed) that I didn't get some gay guy relieving me of my virginity. It was totally humiliating, but I don't think I'd do it now as everyone has a camera on their phone these days and I wouldn't want to end up all over the internet.

seeing older gents 60-90 shoes off dark socks, if in white sports socks its not such a buzz for me,,

oh and also seeing an old mans bulge in his trousers and if sitting their big ball bag nestles to one side! even better if you're behind as they bend down to reveal their low hanging balls bulge, mmmm

By *utongayguy  (M)  over a year ago

Men in leather

Shorts,jock,or speedos does it for me massaging a cock through them till ready to shott then ripping them off and taking it all in my mouth or over my face

wearing cum filled panties while I am out on the drink with lads that have no idea I take cock and cum

Slim bums in white jeans or faded blue, but they have to be tight round the bum, not these orrible baggy things

Wont that start to smell like a kipper box after a short while?

*limsollboy By *limsollboy  (M)  over a year ago

the smell of new school plimsolls, just before a slippering

XXX pic...
login to view
By *bzbill  (M)  over a year ago

Luv finding used condoms and then putting them on also luv to be a cuckold

*racy_tights By *racy_tights  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Love seeing people in cycling gear, the lycra just looks so sexy

Love sucking a guy off whilst wearing black rubber gloves and my PVC mackintosh then eventually letting him cum over my face and mac.

Sucking a cock after a guy being for a piss

By *ranscover   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Me too....takes ages for me to overtake

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ockaroundsussex   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

A good bum on a guy wearing black trousers always makes me hard. Makes sitting in bars and restaurants interesting at times.

"oh and also seeing an old mans bulge in his trousers and if sitting their big ball bag nestles to one side! even better if you're behind as they bend down to reveal their low hanging balls bulge, mmmm"

Google Terry Wogan bulge picture!!!

Yep I've worn used condoms in the past.

"Sucking a cock after a guy being for a piss"

Definitely!

I love lifting my skirt up, and pissing myself through my tights and panties, and then having a guy piss over them before fucking me

Guys in boots

prob not weirdest but....

love to recieve small penis humiliation

drinking piss

By *icurio46sw  (M)  over a year ago

Being handcuffed and then sucked off.

Met a guy last night.

Had me lie face down on his bed. He whipped my feet, wanked over them and licked it off.

I really liked it - cock was twitching and leaking pre cum.

Older hairy guy, white dressing gown he makes open, scotch on rocks, gold bracelet and cigar. And a massive cock he makes me suck off course

Gok wan

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustjols  (M)  over a year ago

That is weird

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustjols  (M)  over a year ago

always thought he was a bit of a pink panther around the ladies with his big baggers comments

Its the post workout smell of a stocky man after his workout. Not the stinky sweaty one.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *angleguy  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I'm really turned on by silver bangles and hoop earrings...that's pretty weird, although I have come across a few other guys that share my fetish!

By *0forfun  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Tv's in kinky boots

By *udepissboi  (M)  over a year ago

Men pissing in public and very random places...love leaving piss puddles o. Carpets and floors. Really want to watch a guy piss down a stairwell. And also want to see a guy piss in a taxi or public transport.

Piss really turns me on. And guys doing it I the most random places

Mines having my ass used as a urinal for as many guys that want to empty in me

An old guy reach around and take my cock in his hand as I'm pissing in a petrol station toilet. He continues holding my cock as I finish. He locks the cubicle door and tanks down my jeans and boxers ready to fuck me

By *ilverleaf51  (M)  over a year ago

that great two cocks in condom

Love to try the bait bus

By *issy graham  (M)  over a year ago

"I'm really turned on by silver bangles and hoop earrings...that's pretty weird, although I have come across a few other guys that share my fetish!"

Silver bangles were a fashion icon back in the seventies. Girls would wear 10 or 20 on the one wrist. Getting a wank from one was not only deafening but anyone passing knew what was going on. I say Silver but the Antique Roadshow would probably call it white metal

XXX pic...
login to view
By *heerlover   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I agree

XXX pic...
login to view

A few years back I was at a local cruising site in my car and watched two guys want and suck each other off, when they shot there cum onto a tree stump and started walking off I walked past them towards the stump and scooped it up and ate it.

"Dirty bastard" they both said as I walked back

Having a man verbally abuse me while he is fucking me.

"Having a man verbally abuse me while he is fucking me."

i prefer to be sweet talked while he is fucking men kissing the back of my kneck that make my back arch with exact mmmm

Sihy 80's style football shorts are also a massive turn on for me as is a small cock shaved smooth with smooth balls I can suck on

"Sucking cock in public loos is a massive thing for the smells sounds etc xx"

me too

XXX pic...
login to view
By *sdamax  (M)  over a year ago

Women's work overall dress style uniforms, long sleeved labcoats. old style supermarket checkout girl uniforms.

Wearing them and sucking off a nice hard cock and getting it covered in cum.

Being cuckolded by a guy with a bigger cock.

Anyone else?

By *1801  (M)  over a year ago

Yes me Lari

By *1801  (M)  over a year ago

Iari, sorry typo

Glad I'm not the only one, was recently cucked by an elderly gentleman, so hot!

*ankmydiddly By *ankmydiddly  (M)  over a year ago

Nothing in this world can beat the public toilet.....In my formative years I spent hours in them, loving the smells, tne grafiti, and eventually fat cocks pumping spunk into my hungry mouth.

I even spent a lot of time letting guys sniff and spunk into my wifes dirty pants, and then sucking the spunk out of them mixed with her juices.

I never had a single guy turn down the offer of her juiced up panties pushed through a gloryhole. Watching them fill them with spunk was fabulous.

Had my first golden shower last night. So humiliating, i loved it

Quite easy for me - just generally being seduced by an older guy. And when I say seduced I mean take advantage of!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ewukman  (M)  over a year ago

cum kissing

XXX pic...
login to view
By *perm nurse   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"cum kissing"

means im wierd too x

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lipitin4u  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Not weird at all. I love cum kissing.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lison11251  (M)  over a year ago

If you have never ha a guy squirt up your nose you have not lived, its awesome just clears the sinus in an instant, I'm not joking. While I love the taste I have often wanked a cock and let it fill the top of my hand as I grasp his cock and snorted it up after.

"If you have never ha a guy squirt up your nose you have not lived, its awesome just clears the sinus in an instant, I'm not joking."

Mmmm, sounds unusual. Must try it sometime!

Hairy armpits, live seeing a sweaty shirt

Mine probably is not that weird but Underwater sex? Anyone? =P

By *k123  (M)  over a year ago

Never tried it but I like to cum underwater :P

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ylonPig  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I gave a vicar a blow-job underwater in a swimming pool once...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *arlisledude  (M)  over a year ago

Love sniffing guys underwear I find laying around.

*romit By *romit  (M)  over a year ago

Same here Carlisle - pissy smell and precum stains

XXX pic...
login to view

inow have this mate who would love to have a few guys come in and fuck him ,as he is layed over the pillows on his double bed and if the,guys have large cocks he is made to suck them as i watch and suck the guy that ,take my fancy ,then if there is any guys that would like to do seconds on him ,can as he want's to feel used ,but he also loves getting filmed with my fingers working his small arse ,and now the dildos come into play as he is so sexed up as working all week with no sex ,he just loves it but he will not be my slave so still looking for a sex slave who wants fucking etc .

"Yep I've worn used condoms in the past."

anything to do with piss and yes and used condom is a huge turn on for me too!

Older hairy mature guys in white y fronts, white vest, black socks with sock garters. Preferably been working all day so a little sweaty. Thick uncut cock , bald with moustache . that'll do for me

"Older hairy mature guys in white y fronts, white vest, black socks with sock garters. Preferably been working all day so a little sweaty. Thick uncut cock , bald with moustache . that'll do for me"

any guy in white Y fronts or traditional white briefs does it for me!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustypits   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

The stink of a piss/cum stained cock

Dirty abused clothing

Ripe pits

Very, very, very hairy men

The stink, thill and danger of a cottage

I'm sure there is more

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustypits   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Oh and of course being soaked in piss and totally smothered in cum - I'm still waiting!

i don't find it weird but others do

love the smell of a sweaty lad's arse

dirty undies especially under the balls and up the back

could put my face in a rugby team's ass after a match one by one see who stinks most

inbox me to chat

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Sleazebog's post reminds of of all the years I played Rugby. Getting back into the changing rooms and watching my team-mates strip off. Plus the strong heady smell of mud and male sweat. What a turn on. Would have loved to have got down and serviced all their cocks and arses for them.

i'd have helped mate

big dirty rugby arses lined up for my nose and tongue yes please

XXX pic...
login to view

That's hot but I'd rather be in the tights

I got a rugby butt, I keep it clean though!

Mine has to be the sweaty smell of the gym (not the stinky smell) but the workout smell.

And I love to see a female wearing a baseball with a pony tail sticking out the back

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

I know it is a typo and we all make them,but a woman wearing a baseball made me laugh.

By *over me in cum  (M) 27 weeks ago

"Sucking cock in public loos is a massive thing for the smells sounds etc xx"

I can relate to this as well.

I can't get enough of doing it.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *uzyxd  (TV/TS/CD) 27 weeks ago

Loved the old cottage smell the guy's in there the antisipation of being caught

By *ariousArtists  (M) 27 weeks ago

Probably not that weird. But when I found that I got immediately and fully aroused when I spanked a guy. I don’t even remember how it started, but it’s like 3 spanks and I’m rock hard!

*artyanna16 By *artyanna16   profile verified by photo (M) 26 weeks ago

Love the going over the knee , holding my skirt up while having my panties slowly tugged down, a few spanks , feeling the growing bulge , and being impatiently told “to get up and kneel over there , having my legs spread and a couple more encouraging spanks to make me push my bottom out invitingly, then being thrust against , and being spanked with each vigorous thrust , i love it!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ants2weartights  (TV/TS/CD) 23 weeks ago

I love to be gunged whilst crossdressed

By *orthingsub1986  (M) 22 weeks ago

Suppose it’s having people watch me having sex

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

1.Old mans white y fronts.. just turns me on when i see his cock pop through them.

2. Being filmed and spit roasted by two guys.

3. Being made to deep throat with my hands tied behind my back when he is cumming.

4. Watched by lots of people while fucking and playing.

Well thats a start and my kinks go deeper than that! 1 to 4 i have already done and it felt so good now to start with my darker kinks..

By *ackiemags  (TV/TS/CD) 22 weeks ago

I have a lot of strange fetishes and turn ones, mainly around cross dressing and humiliation, but I have always had a thing for women's magazines.....

*riedatlast By  *riedatlast    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 1 week ago

Skid marked pants I love licking/sniffing them as I'm being Fucked

By *orthwalesmale1  (M) 1 week ago

"but I have always had a thing for women's magazines....."

Wow that's the most disgusting thing I have ever seen you should be totally ashamed of yourself

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aura6949   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD) 1 week ago

"but I have always had a thing for women's magazines.....

Wow that's the most disgusting thing I have ever seen you should be totally ashamed of yourself "

There are some right pervs around my god that's just wrong so wrong.

*abbitt By *abbitt  (M) 1 week ago

Once glanced a copy of Cosmopolitan in WH Smith but felt deeply ashamed afterwards.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *emused   profile verified by photo (M) 1 week ago

I used to enjoy a good wank over the 'reader's wives' sections of porn mags years ago.

How shocking is that!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ayMan007   profile verified by photo (M) 1 week ago

"I used to enjoy a good wank over the 'reader's wives' sections of porn mags years ago.

How shocking is that!"

I remember porno mags, lol. I still have some stored away in a box under my bed, from the 1970's and 1980's etc. I wonder if they're worth any money as collectible items nowadays?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *onnylikesitall  (TV/TS/CD) 1 week ago

The Spick and Spam mags from 70s/80s,So horny older ladies wearing fully fashioned stockings,sometimes with corset or deep suspender belt

MMMMMMMMMM

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aughty2210   profile verified by photo (M) 1 week ago

My biggest turn on is when my pants are pulled down for a bare arse spanking.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *umpyourcum  (M) 1 week ago

Sucking a cock after it'd been up my bum x

Add a new message to this topic