New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login322223 members (165 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > First time

See newest message in thread

First time

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rummydevil  (M) 32 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

What was evrynes first time story?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ionysus007   profile verified by photo (M) 32 weeks ago

What does 'evrynes' mean?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rummydevil  (M) 32 weeks ago

Haha I meant everyone's. Sorry

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ipaulsun  (M) 32 weeks ago

Cant post details of my 1st time here due to age

By (user no longer on site) 32 weeks ago

Most of us can't post 1st time due to rules & regs.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *200gs2   premium paying member (M) 32 weeks ago

yup ...as above ....

Watching long ranger is about

I ment to say watch it long ranger is about ,,,,,,

Just in case I get corrected

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

Yeah I'm the same due to age can't post but was incredibly hot

well I was 56v so I can tell! I was out dogging when a van pulled up and the drivers door opened and a stocking clad leg was flashed, bingo! I thought am in! Well I approached the van and was waved to the passenger side , the door opened and I slid in! A very nice looking "lady" with heels stockings short skirt and white blouse greeted me but when "she" spoke I realised it was a man! Well up until that moment I was a fully paid up hertro, but in for a penny in for a pound as they say and one mind blowing , knee shattering blow job later I was hooked!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *orthernFilth   premium paying member (M) 30 weeks ago

Maybe you guys could message me about your first time, I could use some good stories

By *i_tightsCD  (M) 30 weeks ago

As I say I have converted the odd so called straight guy with my sheers too lol

By *hebestrimmer  (M) 30 weeks ago

the rest of us cant because it was so long ago and been so many since

*ordic-knight By *ordic-knight   premium paying member (M) 30 weeks ago

"As I say I have converted the odd so called straight guy with my sheers too lol"

You mean you cut their manhood off!!!!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *nterestingtimes2  (M) 30 weeks ago

my first time i went for a gay massage .... loved it ... since then I have lost count of the first timers I have met ...one of the best recently was a young asian guy maybe 22 .... fit as ... very shy

As above, my first incident was with a school friend and neighbour, but many years later I met a gay couple on another website. They enticed me to travel up the M4 to meet them and from that junction I followed them home. Once there I was touched up by the Dom' on the couch and once my cock was released from my jeans his partner suggested we continue this upstairs.

There I was stripped and kissed as I sucked and kissed them in turn, as they undressed. The 'Dom' had a gorgeous hard penis with a cock ring, something I'd never seen before, but loved playing with it.

It wasn't soon before they had me sucking the not so nice one while the dom entered me from behind. He'd lubed me and had a condom on, initially I didn't like it but he soon came in my tight, unused arse and within minutes cum, from all three of us was all over my body.

Had a few experiences since but only 121.

*eycock By *eycock  (M) 30 weeks ago

had my first encounter last week and am 46 so can speak about it! met a few guys but never felt right with any of them. so was in a hotel outside brighton by myself (am Married) and got chatting to a guy on here who works as a masseur. It was late in the evening about 11.30 and whilst chatting he told me how he massaged and what he did with his married clients. It sounded all good and as he was only 10 mins away i agreed to go round to his not for one minute thinking i was going to get fucked, just thought a bit of mutual walking and sucking.

Well i arrived at his, but nervous as usual and he met me at the door he was only wearing shorts and underwear. After introduction, he asked me to strip naked and sit on the edge of his massage table while he sat behind and gave me a gentle relaxing massage which proceeded to make my cock nice and hard. He then asked me too lay on my back and we 69 for a short time, one of my favourite positions.

After say 10 mins he asked me too lie on my front and totally relax which i did, eyes closed wondering what was going to happen. I heard him pull on latex gloves (mmmmmmmm) and felt him squirt lube between my arse cheeks. As he had described earlier he then slid a finger up my whole and then another. I had been fingered before but only with the one finger, this felt good. He then inserted finger number 3 and lifted me slightly and played with my cock, this would have done for me but he had more in mind.

After removing the fingers he asked me to turn over and sit on the end of the massage table and i watched as he put on a condom on his hard cock and covered it with lube. He then lifted my legs up his chest pulled me forward and as he did i felt his cock slide delightfully up my ass, boy i was in ecstasy, i was expecting that but it felt so good. The rest is really a bit of a blur, i closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of him fucking me gently at first but then quicker and harder, i loved it as he probably realised with my moaning and the way i was wanking my solid cock. It felt like hours, but probably ten minutes after starting i came hard all over my chest it felt amazing. He then slid his cock out of my arse, checking all the while i was ok, not hurting and not sure. I assured him that i was more than fine.

He then lay on the bed and i wanked him off, something he said rarely happens as married men usually shoot off as soon as they cum, but i wanted to watch him cum and help as a big thank you too him.

Next day the guy got in touch again just too check i was ok, which i was. I have arranged to meet up again next time i am in the area.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ikey1961  (M) 30 weeks ago

Very nice read Laycock. Would love an experience like that.

*eycock By *eycock  (M) 30 weeks ago

thanks yeah it was great thoroughly enjoyed it and left me wanting more

XXX pic...
login to view
By *nnalslut2013  (M) 28 weeks ago

I cann't tell you on here.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *illy99   profile verified by photo (M) 28 weeks ago

Been in trouble over this before so will confine myself to telling about my first gangbang.

My fuckbuddy and I - both 19 - were cruising in Soho many years ago when we were invited into a gay club. Nervously we accepted and went in - there were about 30 guys in there and a lovely place with a bar and comfortable sofas and tables around this big room in cubicles. Anyway they asked us to put on a show so we got on a big table and played and danced as our clothes were removed - hands everywhere. Then the sex started.. we each retired to sofa and in the course of the afternoon/evening between us we had all of them! Spunk everywhere - it was fabulous.....

Best of all when we left they had a whip around for us and we left with just over £50 between us - a small fortune in the 60's!! It was several days before I could take another cock after that!

*exmeup80 By *exmeup80   profile verified by photo (M) 28 weeks ago

Tell us your story just don't add the age. We can all imagine.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *artyn69  (M) 28 weeks ago

wow £50 that would be around £1000.00 in todays money

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ncore69  (M) 28 weeks ago

£915.11 to be correct if paid in 1965

XXX pic...
login to view
By *RWYN  (M) 28 weeks ago

I can't say about my first time on here either as it was a long time ago.

Add a new message to this topic