New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login340112 members (125 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > NUDE SUNBATHING

See newest message in thread

NUDE SUNBATHING

XXX pic...
login to view
By *exi Suki   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

During the recent period of very hot weather, I went to a very well known gay cruising area, just above Brighton and, taking a good book with me and some sun tan lotion, stripped off completely, applied the lotion all over, including my shaved cock, balls and arse and lay on my front on a large beach towel in a sunny but secluded spot.

After a little while, I put the book down and dropped off to sleep.

I was awoken to feel something just gently "kissing" my hole....It was a huge cock and the owner was kneeling between my legs! I raised my arse slightly and handed the cock's owner a condom and shuddered as he entered me, stretching my ring to the limit ...Now kneeling myself, I took his entire 9" length inside me - it was very thick and throbbing and he pounded my arse until with a gasp, he shot his load and pulled out...I lay back on my front to await the next one....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And I thought Richard Branson was the best self publicist there is but having read your profile, clearly he isn't.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *exi Suki   premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

bump

*nterestingtimes2 By *nterestingtimes2  (M)  over a year ago

I would love to have the privacy to sunbathe nude sadly my neighbours windows overlook the garden

Going to tenerife soon anyone recommend any good spots (any beaches more likely to offer some fun?)

Lay in the back garden now, just wearing shorts and sporting a stiffy, wishing my old neighbour would see, wank and maybe cum over.

often wander round my garden naked have a large fence love it

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ike1960    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

"Going to tenerife soon anyone recommend any good spots (any beaches more likely to offer some fun?)"

La Tejita beach close to El Mendano, which is near the airport is very good. The main beach is about one Km long with lots of dunes where action takes place. Up over the rocks is a secluded area and playing takes place round the end of the beach.

Found the beach as advised ... Circa 6 or 7 people in the dunes openly looking for sex ... Need to go back as suggested and look about more

May go Wednesday or Thursday

Found the beach as advised ... Circa 6 or 7 people in the dunes openly looking for sex ... Need to go back as suggested and look about more

May go Wednesday or Thursday

By *earcher20001  (M)  over a year ago

try climping beach lots of men in dunes with hard ons love sucking them and sitting on big cocks

Add a new message to this topic