New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login364862 members (3 yesterday), private messages

cottaging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasies > At work today mmmmm

See newest message in thread

At work today mmmmm

By *tevesales  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I had 2 guys come in, 1 had been in before and touched me up, and then ended up sucking me off. I told him at the time what I liked.

Today about 11.45, they both turned up, I sell caravans and was in on my own, they went into a caravan, then one came into the office and said could I tell him more about a van. I went out with him, and said hello to the guy I had met before, as soon as I was in the van, I was touched up by the other guy, both were 65 plus.

Then I was told to drop my shorts down, then my pants. Then while one grabbed my cock and balls with his hands the other lifted my t shirt and started to lick, suck and bite my nipples. When the other guy came in ages ago he tied my cock and balls up, I felt the same thing being done to me this time, it was tied up tightly, and then pulled in between my legs, then it was sucked hard, till I came. As soon as I'd cum, they said bend over and I was spanked, and had my bum fingered, and I was rimmed, then one of them started on my cock again, it seemed to take ages to get hard, but they made me cum again. I couldn't walk properly when they had finished, they then said they were off back to the house to have fun with each other, what a great morning

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illtry1970  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

would love this to happen to me. awesome story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic